Jonas Brothers DISNEYLAND PICTURES

A9JqlUTCYAA8Fny.jpg-large33

Jonas Brothers met Demi’s new BFF Cece!

let’s look at the facts versus “what people saw”…she has a boyfriend of two years who is in Argentina for a polo tournament. Her instagram and tumblr show it all.

Looks like they were just fist bumping. The pic isn’t clear enough to tell.

Girl who posted the pics said that Gigi was handing nick something & the shot looked more like holding hands. I saw it on her tumblr. Anyways if they are dating or going to date, they are cute, nick could use a younger girl.

Finally Nick is dating more in his field. What will it take to please you people? She’s too old for him and now she’s too young. Let him be!

that is definitely a fist bump not a hand hold

• biia jonas

They look like they had fun. I wish i could go to Disneyland!!

• I <3 the jb’s

If nick is dating her,which i’m starting to think they are just friends, i’d be super happy! i want him to meet someone!!! he deserves to be happy and have someone in his life.I’m not a Janda supporter, because there is just something uneasy about those two, however if she does make him happy and he really likes her, then good for him. I’ll support them just for that reason.All i want is for them is to find true love and still maintain a professional career.Don’t tell me they aren’t,because i personally believe they are. I love these guys, they are such amazing brothers. So talented,driven and passionate about what they do. So i trust they know what they are doing. I think the tour or new music will be early next year. I mean it’s not that far away. I think they should release a Christmas song, that’d be so awesome :)

nick is single and you are shit haters die

Lol that’s Gigi Hadid, 17 year old Guess model (won’t be 18 until end of April). She has a long term boyfriend and was asked on tumblr about her and nick. Her answer: “He’s a friend, we met in new york a couple months ago”

Nick supposedly dating a underage girl named Gigi Hadid. She’s a Guess model. Her step father is music producer David Foster who has worked with just about everyone in the music industry, he’s the same guy who went on tour in the US with Nick’s ex Delta Goodrem to promote her. Hmmm sounds like this relationship Nick has is to benefit him in the long run more than the girl GiGi. She looks ok but for 17? nah.. she looks like 25

So is Gigi doing a love triangle ?????? Like it shows on her Instagram about a week ago she was saying love you babe to this guy and now she is holding hands with nick and maye a date… Like don’t mess around with nicks heart he’s been hurt to many times… Or atleast just once!!! But still he’s a good guy no need to mess around with his cute lite heart

She’s sooo tall and she’s not 18 yet. But it is nice seeing him have a good time with friends. But totally agree about the music. So many people on twitter are saying the same thing.

I swear Gigi was at the Jonas brother’s first Pantages concert…

Obviously not just people if their holding hands. Nick just broke up another relationship smh.

i wouldnt really call that hand holding

WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF THEM HOLDING HAND? I CAN’T FIND IT!

Lol they’re not holding hands. Dude she’s 17 and has a boyfriend of 2 years, nick just called her up to hangout so he isn’t riding alone on the buggie i’m sure ;)

What ever happend to
    “MODESTY IS JUST SO HARD TO FIND.”?
    Apparently it is because they can’t seem to find it or they just don’t care about that anymore.

The second photo to the last. Nick is in the front and she is behind him.

Still, what picture is everyone talking about

Dumbass people, In these pics the real couples are Kevin and Danielle, Garbo and Paris and John with Lola.

^^ and Joe and Blanda

Whenever I see joe and blanda the word illuminati comes to mind. I don’t want it but oh well.

dumbass people they are not a couple, they’re just friends. I know for you is hard understand who men and women can be just friends. Bye

Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:35 pm
    ____________
    WORDDDDDDDD

which couple nick & gigi or joe & blanda?

It wasn’t just the photo here, people saw Nick and this person acting like a couple. Doesn’t matter. People figured he was dating someone and keeping it quiet. The surprise is that he usually goes for people older, not minors.

Might be a nice girl but I cringe every time I see the name Blanda whatsaname. Just makes me think bland bland bland. Sorry dont like her – next girlfriend please Joe. Guess we wont think anyone is good enough!

@ i <3 jb’s you are a good fan, and i completely agree with you! I want them to be happy, that’s how a true fan should feel <3 even if they make mistakes, we should still support them

aww Jonas in Disneyland but eww booo the trannsexual illuminati is there. This cougar should go to work, what lazy cougar

Joe took blandi to Disneyland. She is now a true jonas girlfriend.

Dec 2, 2012 @ 08:34 pm
    Is Nick standing on someone? He’s taller than Kyle in that photo.

Yes there’s something in the back. Blanda is also standing on top of something (nope it’s not a dirty joke about joe and her)

Oh please she’s too young for Nick to be interested in her.

gigi (or what the fuck is her name) is like 10 years too young for nick

If Gigi has a boyfriend then why is she with nick? Clearly she’s single right now.

Nick likes older women, a friend that works for them told me that he’s hot and he likes older women, so he would not go for her.. gig is just a friend, if ever he qould date some one his age, i would like it to be victoria or arriana grande.. but he will not go for yourer woman.. he loves older woman.

Another pic of Nick and his girlfriend on another ride

Didn’t Victoria have a crush on joe? Or have something with joe? Bro code etc

Besides Victoria looks cuter with joe than with nick

I wish nick would start dating again, i’m sure he wouldn’t feel like the third wheel all the time. Plus i think it’s about time.he’s a cutie. Idc about joe anymore lol

I have never been to Disneyland! I so badly want to go, but i don’t live in America :(

• Ijustneedyounow

i always have to lol at blandas last name :D i just can’t help it

Dec 3, 2012 @ 05:59 am

Guess it was nicks turn to be third wheel since last year nick was with delta and joe was single. Anywho nick is dating this Gigi girl now.

• xAskTaylorx

Why can’t we care more about there music then who they date? This is probably why there not coming out with music. Nobody really cares anymore except for the 10%. ***Sigh***

Why can’t we care more about there music then who they date?

If they put out music, people would. But everybody is already over hearing the same 3 “new” songs at every concert, there is nothing making them fresh like a music video or anything.

If they want people to have something to talk about, put out some damn music and announce tour dates.

I was creeping on Joe’s Instagram and he followed someone yesterday and I clicked on their profile. (Randyleemaintland) the first person he’s following.

I was scrolling through their pictures and one was like “Satan 4 ever” and I looked at the likes and Blanda was one of them.
    I’m not hating on her because she’s with Joe but I don’t know if she is into that illuminati shit then so much for wanting a nice Christian girl Joe..

Joe took his last 3 girlfriends to Disneyland/Disney world…
    It’s tradition now I guess….lol

Nick isn’t dating Gigi, she’s just a friend though :( I heard she has a bf and plus she’s too young for nick. It was revealed that the picture of her supposedly ” holding” his hand, was actually her passing nick something.The person who took it, said so.He needs someone abit older anyways

What about Samantha!? I think she was perfect for him, in my opinion :)

Blanda is sucking the life out of Joe….lol just kidding. But there is something weird about this relationship..

====================================
    I agree with you there is something weird about the relationship they have, coz i talked to the girl who took the 3rd pic, and told me that when they went out of the hotel they were holding hands,but they let go quickly, it’s just weird coz they already went out in public holding hands and suddenly they will not showing it off. knowing joe he would hold the hand of his girl, all the time like when he’s with ashley and camilla.

It’s so funny to me that joe is in a Christian family! and his father is a pastor, yet they don’t seem to mind him dating her. Unless they don’t know her beliefs or they just respect her beliefs,even if they don’t agree .I’m SO surprised that joe would date someone like that. She must be good in bed LOL

I’ve always suspected that something is up with them, but then again i figured i’m reading too much into it.They at times look like they are not into each other. I haven’t seen them smile,laugh,give each other a loving look, or hugged or been cuddly, no! she seems abit uptight in my opinion too

The 3rd pic is the blonde, and that’s not Blanda…..and how do you know the girl lol

Maybe it’s just bad pictures.We don’t know how things are when pics aren’t being taken

Joe was 20 when he dated 17 year old Demi. Also, Nick is no where as mature as he wants people to believe. The fact that he thought he could handle dating Delta proves that.

that picture was taken out side the hotel, i know that is not blanda, i was just saying and discribing the girl who told me that she saw joe and blanda went out of the hotel holding hands and let go quickly, i didn’t say that blonde is blanda, i know shes brunette.

=================================
    Nick is mature than joe, his decisions are also mature. i had a bit of chat from there friend from Golden ticket and she sahred to me that Nick is mature when it comes to relationship, she even mention that Nick still mention delta few times before. but now he totally get over her i guess. also according to her, nick is into more older women,like he love to take care of them. with this has been said, he would not date girls younger than him, also he looks even hotter with older woman.

I wouldn’t read into that. They probably held hands for awhile then had something to do, then let go. Plus if there were no paparazzi around why would they hold hands, if there was something odd about it

Lol guys there’s nothing weird about them. They seem happy to me. You’re over analyzing.Joe is happy,you can see in these pics:)

Next they will be pushing the gigi & nick relationship for pr & not the joe one. There is still something about this so call relationship that doesn’t feel right especailly with all really outting around the concerts they were pushing so hard on.
    Joe goes from wanting a christian girl one day & within the next 24 to 38 hrs that being said to the public to all of a sudden being in a realtionship & right before their biggest shows of the yr. I also find it weird how when everyone kept saying they didn’t look like a cop & weren’t holding hand the next photos that came out was of them doing that. It all just seems off to me.

Joe always looks happy when he is in disneyland. Its one of the happiest places on earth

Dec 3, 2012 @ 06:52 am

____

please you can take a photo as proof??? and pleaseof the “Like” (of blanda), please post that pic here

The photo that isn’t here of Nick & GiGi on the Buzz Light year ride, Nick looks younger than GiGi. He looks like a little kid. Maybe it’s just their first date. Whatever it is. It looks like they clicked.

• Ijustneedyounow

yeah but then again… delta’s like 12 years old in her mind

• xAskTaylorx

Awww. It looks like your right anon. It’s sad that we can’t be talking more about there music, but instead talking more about there dating lives. Is this how they are going to stay relevant? =| I wish it was back to three years ago where it was more of the music than who they dated. Well, maybe it was a little bit more of the music. *Sigh*. (to the anon who responded to me)….

Enough with the minor bit! It’s so stupid!!!

Joe NEVER said he is looking for a Christian girl. That was a made up article from Hollywood Life. They’re the biggest bullshitters on the Internet. Any of you who believe what they print are idiots. Same with BlindGossip.

love Nikki Flores.. I’m friends woth her manager friend Jason..

___________________________

OMG, I love her too! Her music is so inspiring and relatable to me!

Seriously?! That is too awesome! Tell him that I think she is incredible and that they are both doing a phenomenal job.
    =============================
    yeah sure.. jason is a nice guy.. don benjamin is also a good singer.. listen to him to.

I actually have!!! He is great too!!! :) :) :)

Hey, Nick stole a 26 year old from a 31 year old fiance. He has powers. Maybe this girl HAD a boyfriend. Till NJ came along.

“House Of Cards” -Nikki Flores

Thought we were made out of stone, solid and strong,
    But I guess I was wrong,
    You were playing me all along, nodding your head,
    What kind of man does that baby?

CHORUS:
    Cause you built this house of cards, just to blow it all apart,
    And now its all falling down, falling down, falling down Oh
    I let you have my heart, and you put it in a house of cards,
    And now its all falling down, falling down, falling down,
    And the King left the Queen laying on the ground…alone

Ooo

I, I gave all I could, thought we had something good,
    I, I must have misunderstood,
    Your bluff was so real, I went all in
    Didn’t know I had to lose so you could win,

CHORUS:
    Cause you built this house of cards, just to blow it all apart,
    And now its all falling down, falling down, falling down Oh
    I let you have my heart, and you put it in a house of cards,
    And now its all falling down, falling down, falling down,
    And the King left the Queen laying on the ground….alone

BRIDGE:
    Tell me why you lied to me? Why you couldn’t treat me honestly?
    Did you get satisfaction out of my reaction, leaving me alone?
    Don’t come crawling back to me, when you find out how it feels to be alone,

CHORUS:
    Cause you built this house of cards, just to blow it all apart,
    And now its all falling down, falling down, falling down baby
    I let you have my heart, and you put it in a house of cards,
    And now its all falling down, falling down, falling down,
    And the King left the Queen laying on the ground

And the Joker gets the last laugh,
    Are you happy now, alone?
    This house of cards….

==============================

Post the photo here. for a prof.

Dec 3, 2012 @ 09:13 am

“House Of Cards” -Nikki Flores

Thought we were made out of stone, solid and strong,
    But I guess I was wrong,
    You were playing me all along, nodding your head,
    What kind of man does that baby?

=====================
    I love Nikki Flores.. I’m friends woth her manager friend Jason.. :)

“House Of Cards” -Nikki Flores

Thought we were made out of stone, solid and strong,
    But I guess I was wrong,
    You were playing me all along, nodding your head,
    What kind of man does that baby?

=====================
    I love Nikki Flores.. I’m friends woth her manager friend Jason..

___________________________

OMG, I love her too! Her music is so inspiring and relatable to me!

• Chlo

So basically, Gigi’s real name is Jelena Hadid (lmfao), her mother is a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills(Yolanda Foster), the mother is remarried to David Foster (who is Canadian) and is also an extremely successful record producer who has produced for legit everyone including Whitney Houston, Janet & Michael Jackson, Madonna, Beyonce, etc. The step dad David Foster is a Republican who spoke at some fundraising event for Mitt this year. Gigi’s real dad Mohamed Hadid is Palestinian and is a super successful realtor who owns a lot of property. So basically the girl is loaded. She DEFINITELY has a boyfriend unless they broke up VERY recently (which is still possible). She is a successful model who has worked for Guess. Gigi and her sister Bella also rides horses with Miley’s younger sister Noah and tweet the Cyrus fam often (Nileycode). I’m kidding. Gigi is actually a very nice (and beautiful) girl, but, like I said, unless her and her boyfriend broke up like three days ago, she is off the market :)

• Chlo

It’s also highly possible that Nick is just a homewrecker. Lol. I’m kidding. But not really.

Joe and Blanda are real! and in love,and Nick is single (for now) that’s all

I love Nikki Flores.. I’m friends woth her manager friend Jason..

___________________________

OMG, I love her too! Her music is so inspiring and relatable to me!

=============================

Post the photo here. for a prof.

It was already posted in the comments. Scroll up

Nick is NOT mature!!! People are just Fooled by him.

Is Nick standing on someone? He’s taller than Kyle in that photo.

• xAskTaylorx

Awwww. “True love” as oceanup would say! ^__^ Really nice that they are all having fun, butttt when in the hell is this new music coming out!?!? Come on peeps! Been waiting ages for this! Please! =$ Haha.

Nick’s dating a Guess model. Who’s fucking stunning. Seriously, if looks could kill… So jealous. Of him and her

Blanda seems like the older sister or the mother of a jonas fan. this woman is so ridiculous next to Joe

nick and gigi look really cute together, now they can double date with joe and blanda when they all go back to new york

lol calm down.. they’re just people

i’m really excited for nick <3 he looked so lonely in all the pics with kanielle and janda

she has a bf lol S O R R Y :-)

THANK YOU!! I knew she had one. it’s all over her instagram

I hope they fornicate and have beauuuuutiful lil babes