Joe & Nick Jonas DOUBLE DATE PIX

joick-double-date-6

Joe & Nick Jonas went on a double-date to the movies in Hollywood on Sunday night. Nick arrived with a mystery blond girl, but did his best not to photographed with her. Maybe he met her at the bar and contacted her on Twitter!

Joe’s right eye was blood red and brought his girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler. Photos: GSI Media. Finally Nick is not alone holding the door for everyone! Who is Nick’s new girlfriend? Why is Joe’s eye RED?

Via Anon comment: Her name is Gigi Hadid. She is 17 and a model for Guess Jeans. Her mother is Yolanda Foster, who is or was on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Her stepdad is David Foster, who is a super famous songwriter. Her dad is a mega rich real estate tycoon. Basically, the girl is loaded, she can buy and sell the Jonas Brothers 10x over.

Joe does not have pink eye – he got sick & burst blood vessels in his eyes. I’ve had the same thing happened to me. It’s not painful or contagious – it’s completely harmless & will go away on it’s own.

I doubt she knows Blanda. Blanda is kind of a nobody compared to this girl.

Joes eye is red from her squirting on his face everytime he eat da p*ssay. She probs taste bland. BA DUM BUM. No Jk Jk.
    ________________

shut up!Gross!
    you know a lot of dirty sex

I doubt she knows Blanda. Blanda is kind of a nobody compared to this girl.

___________________

nobody’s cares “the money” of this girl

_____________

thanks for the informattion :)

i hope Joe is fine

nobody’s cares “the money” of this girl

Just saying she’s rich and famous, she’s not going to waste time running around with nobodies like Blanda.

PRAY FOR JOE .. SICK FOR Conjuntivitis

gigi has a boyfriend. i know no one on this website will believe me, but they’ve been dating for 2 years and he’s in argentina for a polo tournament right now. nick and gigi are friends and met in new york months ago

Heh. I think that this picture explains it all…

Dec 3, 2012 @ 11:20 am
    nobody’s cares “the money” of this girl

We know who blanda is though, this Gigi girl is not famous here at least.

Its so unbelievable how they honestly believe that them keeping a few feet between them and their said girlfriends will convince the fandom that they aren’t dating. Do they think we were born yesterday? I mean seriously?! The act is really old and extremely overdone.

You can’t hide the truth. I mean, note the pictures above with their wide-eyed and glazed over smirks and those speak for themselves.

Not impressed in the least.

Dec 3, 2012 @ 11:22 am

Sure thing, because you would go out on a date with another guy well more like a double date if you had a boyfriend. They probably are Dunzo, nick Stan’s always in denial!

Who cares if the guys are single or dating. Why is it a big deal anyways? Lol more publicity for them

PRAY FOR JOE

I hate that nick is always hidding who he is with, like somebody gave a shit lol xD

They need miley

They need miley

Dec 3, 2012 @ 11:31 am

________________________________

Yeah. Can’t you see, that’s the problem?! It seems like that is all that matters to them these days. They throw away the things that matter and actually should mean something to them and that are real, for the superficial and transient.

Looks like she finds Nick more interesting than her boyfriend then. Cause Nick’s on the date and the the boyfriend is not on the date. She doesn’t look like Delta. She looks like Kate Hudson. But she might be taller than Delta. She’s very tall.

She’s pretty & has her own $ & job so I automatically like her lol

At this point I’ve been a fan for over 6 years, I’m too old & rational to be getting upset about who they’re going out with! As long as they’re happy it’s all good :)

nobody’s cares “the money” of this girl

_______________

yes! You got that right. Blanda is useless.

Joe said he was sick and popped a vessel in in his eye.

Blanda > gigi

Lol

• Ijustneedyounow

hello there handsome ;D
    lol i love him anyway

We know who blanda is though, this Gigi girl is not famous here at least.

In the US she is. She’s on TV, she shows up on the Real Housewives show that her mom is on.
    Looks like we’re never getting the new music now that they are too busy sexing up women.

Dec 3, 2012 @ 12:23 pm
    Joe and blanda are “dating” and nick and gigi are friends. everyone chill out

Lol

Next they will be pushing the gigi & nick relationship for pr & not the joe one. There is still something about this so call relationship that doesn’t feel right especailly with all really outting around the concerts they were pushing so hard on.
    Joe goes from wanting a christian girl one day & within the next 24 to 38 hrs that being said to the public to all of a sudden being in a realtionship & right before their biggest shows of the yr. I also find it weird how when everyone kept saying they didn’t look like a cop & weren’t holding hand the next photos that came out was of them doing that. It all just seems off to me.

Funny thing I found on tumblr

Stalker Sarah – I went to all three shows.

Joe – we know

Dead

THANKS!!!!!!
    and she has a BF!!!!

Dec 3, 2012 @ 11:47 am

Why do they look like complete shit? Nick almost looks worse than Joe, and that’s saying alot!

Joe needs to shave and Nick well I don’t know. There’s nothing we can do for Nick jk.

Dec 3, 2012 @ 11:50 am

Gigi and Nick met months ago in New York and have been friends ever since. She wrote on her personal blog they are just friends and he’s a nice guy. Maybe she called him up because he’s one of the few people she knows in LA. Who knows? But lets think about it – she’s a little too young for Nick’s taste, remember?
    —————–

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.

Nick with straight hair LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

not every girl they are with means they’re dating.

stupid girls. then for all you Jonas relationships are publicity?

Girls, tell me then what is the right thing for jb? not date anyone because that is going to say “advertising”

shut up! haters!
    They are young!. they are entitled to make your life what they wants
    __________________________________

Well, what do you call it whenever a person has a new “significant other” every few days, weeks or months? Sure, its normal to date, but to see a new person every few weeks? Not really. That tells me that they have issues with commitment and narcism, as they believe that no woman is good enough for them. Well, I have news for them, women are not some puppets on a string that they can play with, nor are they collectable trading cards that they can collect and then throw away whenever they aren’t “in” or “fashionable” anymore.

Somehow, I don’t believe that the music is the most important thing to them anymore. Now it has become a means of making money and increasing their fan base, whom they have severely been neglecting. I don’t know, it’s just my opinion. I will always support them, but to say that I wasn’t disappointed in them would be a lie. I feel like they have their priorities all messed up, and this shows with the caliber of their new friends (not the Jonas band, they’ve always been gentlemen and class acts.) I’m specifically referring to Blanda and her crew and all of these plastic and superficial models like Ho who make a living by dancing and grinding on a pole and becoming a sexual object for men to gawk at and then smoking pot on the side.

I miss the old JB, and it breaks my heart to see them lose sight of everything that should matter to them in life.

nonymous said:

not every girl they are with means they’re dating.

They are dating meaning they’re going out on dates with them :)

Gigi has a boyfriend. She gushes about him all over her blogs and instagram.

• joejonassmile

Thank YOU for explaining it …Honestly I had tears in my eyes…I was going to cry
    I mean I dont care about ANYTHING if Joe is not healthy …
    If Joe is sick I dont care about new music and gfs and all the bullshit drama
    I just want him to be healthy again
    God bless you for your comment because all the eye issues I experienced was painful and I feel so bad to think Joe feel the same pain
    I hope that red thing goes away soon :)

not every girl they are with means they’re dating.

But this is a date. If it were a group of them at the movies then maybe not since they spent the whole date in a group and the producer they are working with is friends with Gigi, but this looks like after they were done at Disney Nick and Joe decided to take the two girls out to a movie alone. AKA a date.

Plus look at Nick’s lips in that closeup. He’s got a bit of shiny frosted colored lip gloss on so he’s been kissing someone wearing that. Just like when he came out of the movies as “friends” with Delta but he had her lipstick all over his mouth.

Get real she and Nick are dating and probably more.

Joe said what happened to his eye http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeUekPwaN3Y he got sick

• oceanUP

niji <3

Dec 3, 2012 @ 12:04 pm
    Gigi has a boyfriend. She gushes about him all over her blogs and instagram.
    And that’s how you know he’s dating her. Sam had a boyfriend, delta was engaged, Courtney from camp rock had a boyfriend. Nicky is a homewrecler since he was a tween. lollolol

Lmaoooo, Nick is starting to look like Liam Hemsworth. I thought it was Liam until I read the title.

you know whats the most funny? Gigi’s sister is friend with Miley’s older sister LOL

I love how it’s the Nick stans in denial this week after the Joe stans last week. Seriously, don’t expect new music anytime soon, it’s clear to see where their priorities lie.

Dec 3, 2012 @ 12:11 pm
    Lmaoooo, Nick is starting to look like Liam Hemsworth. I thought it was Liam until I read the tittle.

Is that good or bad?

• I <3 the jb’s

Joe is in love with Blanda! nick is hanging out with a friend.She was with them when they went to Disneyland,so maybe they decided to go out for dinner. Kevin and Dani are doing there own thing, otherwise I’m sure they would of joined them. So naturally it looks like it’s a “double date” because there’s Janda and Nick is there and there’s another girl.So chill,for now i see them as hanging out. Geez oceanup write “double date” without facts first, and then gets everyone in a frenzy.Don’t be so quick to assume. They are just pictures,i mean she even looks uncomfortable. I want so badly for Nick to date someone! you have no idea. So I’m not trying to make excuses at all! infact i’d be happy if he meets someone

Ikr? It’s funny seeing the nick stans in denial. Karma!

Is that good or bad?
    ___

I don’t think neither but it is awkward.

Joe and blanda are “dating” and nick and gigi are friends. everyone chill out

Maybe oceanup has an insider becuase they said at 1st that joe & blanda was together & noone believe it & now here they are again about nick this time & ppl are back on the not believeing it mess again. Or this whole thing for both is nothing more than a pr stunt. All of this gives ppl to talk about the band again, blanda clothing line will have more ppl wanting to buy since we all know who she is now, & maybe gigi dad might be tryingto help nick & them get there career back on track, & more pl are now talking about the house wife show which can give them more viewers.

Amen. Jeez. Finally someone with common sense.

dis girl gigi is no harm… she’ll leave soon

Everybody breaks up sometime! Sounds like the mystery of Nick’s NYC girlfriend is solved. Sounds like they were introduced a couple months ago and became friends from there, and now her previous boyfriend is out of the scene.

Good boy, Nicholas. This one is gorgeous, has her shit together, and isn’t creepy.

And she’s 17, btw.

• Chlo

Nick and Gigi met in New York a couple of months ago. Gigi has been in a relationship with some guy for a long time, and as of late November she was 100% still with him. It’s a fact from Gigi’s own blog. So unless they broke up the other day, her and Nick aren’t “together”. Then again, Nick is somewhat of a homewrecker.

Check out Gigi’s tumblr – http://sevenangels.tumblr.com/

Also the the anon who said that Gigi is 23, she is DEFINITELY 17 (she says it at some point in this video) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLSKnaWFlr4

I’m worried. Joe is a sweet and good guy. That Blanda is satanic, she is only using him

Really nick really you messed with our feelings and Miley’s with your song wedding bells now this ! What a jurk . Now I’m a niley fan and I don’t care if he dates but messing with Miley’s feels and he probably knows how much he means to her writing this song and singing it in every damn show emotionally the whole “no I don’t want to love if it’s not you ” you do realize that Miley is engaged just leave the girl alone and stop messing with her heart let her be happy with Liam ! A

I can’t honestly tell you that Miley doesn’t care about the song. He only sings it with passion because he’s an artist and express themselves and feel emotions when they sing. Miley is too caught up with her fiancé, so i wouldn’t worry about her

Queenbeefame is the satanist. I pray satan gives her a nasty red eye when he comes to her in her sleep tonight.

Queenbeefame is a god person, you’re the devil. God is great.

queebeefame is a good person, but you’re the devil. God is great. God is love.

Joe goes from wanting a christian girl one day & within the next 24 to 38 hrs that being said to the public to all of a sudden being in a realtionship & right before their biggest shows of the yr. I also find it weird how when everyone kept saying they didn’t look like a couple & weren’t holding hand the next photos that came out was of them doing that. It all just seems off to me.

Queenbeefame is a good person. I pray for your soul. God is love.

see thats the difference between nick and joe. nick dates beautiful smart girls who don`t want him just because he is famous and none of them are bad influence. while joe settles down with gogo dancers, hollywood whores and iluminatti/satan beliver

Dear God, the evil is on earth

As of 2012 its illegal to date younger then 18 if your over 18 in LA and I no nick wouldnt be that stupid to do that so why walk around with her if u could get in alot of shit about it not just from fans and her 18th bday isnt for months its like june so yah im going with friends

Someday Joe will find his soul mate, someone very special who will love him for who he is.

I feel bad for Joseph!!!! He looks so sweet and sad!!!! He is abit of an adorable (but skinny) Teddy Bear!!!!

Karma isn’t real!!!!!!!!!!

Delta and her ex had gone on a getaway to make sure there was nothing left. There wasn’t. It’s very common for celebs to wear their engagement rings until a breakup has been officially announced. She moved on too quickly with Nick but that happens.

Gigi had a boyfriend as of a couple weeks ago–we’ll see if she still does or if Nick wandered into yet another rebound.

• Tess

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your content. The article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.
    Tess http://daisy1109.inube.com/blog/2420004/the-actual-armani-style-and-style-brand-name-armani-designer-is-among-the-most-the-majority-of-magnificent-and-incredibly-well-renowned-fashion-labeling-which-are-available-on-the-market/

• Beulah

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers.
    Beulah http://soratobuinu.com/ceciliaing0924

That’s even creepier that the guy deleted the Satan 4 ever photo. Does he read Ocean UP?
    ——————
    People aka haters are @ replying Blanda and Joe about that stupid picture on twitter and IG. Gosh there are too many stalkers.Now this person who has being constantly going on about Blanda being satanic,has now more things to go on and on about, geez! poor Joe and Blanda :/

• peak performance

Style assertions maintain altering, style maintains altering, types continually come and keep getting approved or even rejected however the style for can never get lowed. Involve the fashion and one from the sustaining areas of attire is jackets. http://www.peakperformance-jackets.com.
    peak performance http://www.peakperformance-jackets.com

am i the only one who noticed that they have no chemistry. (joe and blanda)

How do you know Blanda isn’t that woman? lol

———————————————–

What’s with Nick hooking up with all these girls who are at the tail end of their relationships or have just recently gotten out of a relationship that was long? He must love being the rebound guy.

• Chlo

Also, I’m not even a Nick stan. I’m just stating the facts. And at a time not long ago at all Gigi said that she had a boyfriend. So maybe that boyfriend is Nick. All I know is that before Nick was in the picture, she was with some guy for a long time.

But anyways, Gigi seems extremely nice and normal. She plans to go to college in NYC to study criminology while modeling.

Nick is dating Gigi. Nick started dating delta while she still had her engagement ring on. This is no biggie for him.

____________

wait realy?!!

But nick’s NYC mystery girl was a brunette. Gigi is blonde…

They are just friends! like what i <3 jb’s said.Just because she’s there and nick is there,that doesn’t mean they are on a double date people. She went with them to Disneyland.So they went out afterwards.End of story

Dec 3, 2012 @ 12:34 pm

____________

wait realy?!!

Yeah lol

LOL now it looks like the attention is on Nick and Gigi haha since we all know Janda is real now. I guess this is all that’s going to be talked about now.This makes me laugh! I love reading the comments.

Pat is her boyfriend he is away on a tournament. She talks about him all the time on her blogs, twiter, etc

She said it herself just 4 DAYS AGO Nick is just a friend, see for yourself http://sevenangels.tumblr.com/post/36781943932/you-and-nick-jonas-follow

• classicalmusicplayer

This is prob along the line of what happened

1.Nick and Gigi were introduced at NY Fashion week and became friends
    2.Gigi messaged Nick saying ‘I see your in LA if you want to hang” or “Break a Leg”
    3.Nick invites her to go to DisneyLand with everyone
    4.They go to DisneyLand
    5.Their visit is cut short bc of the rain and wanted to go to a movie an Nick was a gentleman and asked her if she wanted to go since she was his date for the day/They were done w/ DisneyLand and felt like going to a movie

____________

wait realy?!!

Yeah lol

_________

WOWWWWW i didnt know this. so he basically ended a 7 year relationship. thats kind of shady and messed up. delta ended her engagement in april and started dating nick in May…sketch

Good god! no,just, no :/ i wisn they would give us something else to talk about, besides gfs or whatever grrrr

If they are dating why aren’t they walking together/holding hands/acting coupley in any of these pictures? Nick was open with Delta so why wouldn’t he be open with this relationship?

• Chlo

I’m liking what classicalmusicplayer said

Nah they’re still bitching to joe on twitter. It’s a battle of the couples.

LOL this Nelta fan on Twitter is fuming about Nick dating someone else. She always says she wants him to date someone else but if it’s not Delta, not someone older, or or someone who looks like her, she gets pissed.

what does everyone know about this girl? she was the brunette with them when that went out after jingle ball. triple date?

I wouldn’t put it past Nick to end another relationship. He was a homewrecker with Delta, Courtney, Miley, and reportedly Samantha. And I feel like there was someone else. He’s a slut.

Basically. She said nick was her scape from his ex who was a douche and nick was the opposite. Nick was sweet.

She said it herself just 4 DAYS AGO Nick is just a friend, see for yourself

he’s just a friend, anyone would be lucky to date him.

Yeah, we’ve heard it all before.

BOOM to what classical music player said

And I feel like there was someone else. He’s a slut.

Megan Hilty from Smash. There were rumors they had something going on (which she denied)but right after those rumors were going around she broke up with her live in boyfriend of nearly 5 or 6 years.

Dec 3, 2012 @ 12:48 pm

I think I know who you’re talking about…

Nicky is a homewrecker. I heard his penis has a diamond at the end.

Oh yeah! Her. That’s who I was thinking of.

please check this http://instagram.com/p/Rs4dawGuJO/ blanda is satanic

Nick smashed Megan hilty.

Between nick and joe they’re going to date every female on earth.

poor joe. he doesn’t good. that blanda is the devil

Between nick and joe they’re going to date every female on earth.

Good, I’ll just wait for my turn!

Between nick and joe they’re going to date every female on earth.

Good, I’ll just wait for my turn!

Me too

Nick is NOT a home wrecker, and wouldn’t deliberately break up relationships.It takes two to tango. If the girls relationship was healthy, then she wouldn’t of hooked up with nick. Maybe in some cases, that didn’t even happen. We don’t know what really goes on !?

Oh yeah! Her. That’s who I was thinking of.

And he was hanging around late at night with Rita Ora recently and she just today got dumped for cheating on Rob Kardashian!

She is devil, look the instagram

Nick is NOT a home wrecker, and wouldn’t deliberately break up relationships.

sorry but if you are going after people who are in relationships instead of walking away, you’re deliberately breaking up a relationship.

the girl is at fault too because she has a boyfriend but nick should have enough class to just say no to someone hitting on him when he knows they have a bf

Dec 3, 2012 @ 01:13 pm
    Oh yeah! Her. That’s who I was thinking of.

Hahaha

http://instagram.com/p/Rs4dawGuJO/ Blanda is satanic I’m upset

That Rob Kardashian thing is hilarious. He should have left the tweets up. Someone saw Nick drop her back at her hotel late the night before the awards. Wonder if Nick was one of the 20 dudes.

Please!!!!! just stop already with the satanic crap.It’s none if your business what joe does in his personal life, or who he dates. And hassling him, is just making things works. He is human and has feelings,and is a grown man. He is not naive or a child! his whole family are Christians. So just let him make whatever mistakes. He’s known her longer than you,in fact you don’t know her at all

For all we know Rob just over exaggerated! I doubt it was 20 men lol! he was probably just upset, realized what he did, then deleted them.I bet he regrets tweeting that now..

I’m laughing so much… seriously being a Jonas fan is so entertaining.

BLANDA’S INSTAGRAM IS PRIVATE BUT SHE LIKED THAT PIC—> SATAN 4 EVER. GOD SHE IS DISGUSTING

THAT DEMONIAC BITCH GO AWAY FROM JOE AND HIS FAMILY

I thought all that satanic rubbish was hilarious, but seriously if you go and look at that guy’s IG (randyleemaitland) and scroll through, that Blanda chick ‘likes’ some truly weird shit including the cover of a porn mag with women with big butts and a painting of a a girl screwing a guy with a red eye (not even kidding).

I think it’s pretty telling that this has gone on all day and Gigi has not popped up on Twitter to deny dating Nick and mention her boyfriend. If I had a boyfriend who was out of the country and press outlets were accusing me of being on a date with someone else I’d be on Twitter denying it.

I think it’s pretty telling that this has gone on all day and Gigi has not popped up on Twitter to deny dating Nick and mention her boyfriend. If I had a boyfriend who was out of the country and press outlets were accusing me of being on a date with someone else I’d be on denying it.

I’m laughing so much… seriously being a Jonas fan is so entertaining
    I agree, every day brings more drama LOL!

it’s funny how Gigi is RTing all the tweets from Jonas fans saying they’re happy for her, lol I don’t know if she is dating him, and I don’t find her pretty, but she is young and rich, and she seems classy, I’d ship Nigi :)

You are all a bunch of dumbasses.

Do you really expect Nick and Joe to be single all the time. What the hell. They can’t even hold hands with a girl in public without the whole fan base having a cow and tearing the girl to shreds. Gigi is beautiful and a successful model. She’ll be 18 in April and Nick just turned 20. They are only 2 1/2 years apart. Sorry, that’s not a huge age difference.

And Joe’s girlfriend is also beautiful. Blanda is has her own career. Neither of these girls are leeches or out for their fame. They both have careers of their own. Why can’t fans just be happy for them for once. I feel so sorry for the guys. They can’t have any sort of privacy, ever.

THAT DEMONIAC BITCH GO AWAY FROM JOE AND HIS FAMILY

Oh yes, Joe’s been worshiping Satan along with his girlfriend. You are an IDIOT. How old are you? My guess is your age matches your IQ. Stop shoveling trash and go do something productive.

Rob Kardashian ?@RobKardashian

This is a lesson to all the young women out there to not have unprotected sex with multiple men especially while in a relationship.

Nick was one of them!

Oh yeah! Her. That’s who I was thinking of
    They NEVER dated. The only time they went out together was with a group of people after they were at a talk show together. Why is it that every single girl Nick sees or talks to is suddenly his “girlfriend”. Guys are allowed to have friends that are girls. I have guys that are friends.

Between nick and joe they’re going to date every female on earth.

Good, I’ll just wait for my turn!

Oh yes, because Nick has been with sooooo many girls. Let’s see…Miley (when he was 14), Selena, Samantha Barks and Delta. Wow, you’re right…4 girlfriends in 6 years. He’s such a player.

God I just wish you could see how stupid you jealous girls sound.

im in tears. Joe has red eyes! He’s turning into a demon before our eyes! Blanda has magical powers that make people’s eyes turn red!

???? Are you on crack? Nick & Miley broke up when they were 14. He never dated Courtney. He never broke up a relationship with Samantha or Delta. Delta had already broken off her engagement before dating Nick.

Where the hell are you getting your info?

Miley
    Malese Jow
    Selena
    Courtney
    Nicole Anderson
    Samantha
    Delta
    Megan Hilty
    Kym Johnson
    Other girls we don’t know
    Gigi

Yeah, Joe’s gone over to the dark side …. at least he won’t have to worry about his Halloween costume next year!

They were all at Disneyland all day with their whole band/crew in the rain.

Where the hell are you getting your info?

when i come back i’ll answer your question

sencond.- Joe have Conjunctivitis is inflammation, It is most commonly due to an infection usually viral, but sometimes bacterial or an allergic reaction.

Joe said he was sick at the Jingle Ball, they asked him about his eye. Nick and Gigi are 2 1/2 years apart in age. She’s super pretty…her photos are incredible.

nick is not dating her. she has a boyfriend.

Most of those are rumored girls. Gossip spreads & people believe it. Plus he just met up with kym while in London one time, not as a gf & he & Megan hilty hung out after that show appearance, not as dating, never seen together again. Courtney was started by that idiot Canadian guy & he hung out with Nicole like twice. Stop trying to make him look like a player & listening to hearsay rumors.

You bitches realize Delta had split with her fiance 4 MONTHS before she met Nick, right? They just didn’t announce it until well after, but they’ve both said they split in December of the previous year.

No such thing as Nick being a homewrecker: lots of young people wait until they find someone better before they break off an existing. Just like Nick did with Miley and Selena.

Dec 3, 2012 @ 01:11 pm
    Between nick and joe they’re going to date every female on earth.

Good, I’ll just wait for my turn!

Me too

_________

You all are PATHETIC. Waiting around your whole lives for two guys who do this sort of “jumping around” between women – oh, I mean GIRLS. It’s all silly and immature. I would never be okay with waiting around for a turn with one of those guys. Don’t you have any personal worth?!

Dating every female on Earth? That would be a horrid title to have – but since they like to collect girl’s hearts like they are baseball cards and have the status, music and good-looks to lure them in, I guess it becomes all too easy to take advantage of millions of girl’s hearts. Now that’s despicable.

I wish Blanda would leave for good, he’s not happy being with her. I hope Joes eye gets better.

Dec 3, 2012 @ 02:49 pm

EW what the FUCK

Dec 3, 2012 @ 02:36 pm

nick is not dating her. she has a boyfriend.

If she had a boyfriend she wouldn’t be on a date with Nick.

• oceanUP

they always look tired now, blanda is taking their youth LOL!

Who is Nick’s new girlfriend? Why is Joe’s eye RED?

first.- Nick is young and can go with any girl

Poor Joe

OCEANUP:Who is Nick’s new girlfriend? Why is Joe’s eye RED?
    ______________________________

first.- Nick is young and can go with any girl

I wanna be happy for Joe.. But whenever I see him an blanda my brain just shouts.

ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI ILLLUMINATI

Why Hello, Gigi Hadid. And he thinks we’re so blind that he could hide it,, LMAO. #CaughtRedHanded #CaughtWithHandInTheCookieJar #NickJIsBusted

I’m so done right now. I was done with Joe a LOONNG time ago tbh…

Nick’s new girlfriend is named Gigi. She is a model for Guess Jeans. People keep claiming she has a boyfriend but I’m starting to doubt it unless they mean Nick.

HER NAME IS GIGI HADID. i know someone who used to go to malibu high with her

• oceanUP

nick’s girlfriend is PRETTY, she reminds me of Delta, wonder if she is blanda’s model friend! fans must know her name by now..

her boyfriend is patrick

Dec 3, 2012 @ 03:04 pm

Dec 3, 2012 @ 02:36 pm

nick is not dating her. she has a boyfriend.

If she had a boyfriend she wouldn’t be on a date with Nick

But how do we even know this is a date?

THEY GUY OF THE PIC “SATAN 4 EVER” DELETED IT ON HIS INSTAGRAM.

THIS WAS THE PIC: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg (BLANDA LIKED THIS PIC)

Umm. Delta was not broken up with her fiance when she was in the Beat Lab with Nick. She was in the Beat Lab at the beginning of March. She’d gone on a ski vacation with her fiance in February and was still wearing her engagement ring in the Beat Lab photo with Nick. No one wears an engagement ring unless they are engaged.

he has a subconjunctival hemorrhage
    it aeems in both eyes which is rare :/

Gigi seems cool, but for now, I’ll hold off on the speculation. It’s only been one date. For all we know, this could be a misinterpretation like his outing with Kym Johnson.

Joe looks so sad and unhappy.His eyes :(

Yup, you’re right he has although I don’t know why he bothered to as it’s been copied multiples times by now.

Nick looks like shit!!!

Dec 3, 2012 @ 11:31 am

________________________________

_______________

stupid girls. then for all you Jonas relationships are publicity?

shut up! haters!
    They are young!. they are entitled to make your life what they wants

We know who blanda is though, this Gigi girl is not famous here at least.

________________
    nobody cares sexuality jonas!

only you!

sick fucking bitch

• Number1AlyandAJFan

Why does everyone keep saying gigi is 17 her instagram says 23 and wth kind of name is gigi that’s what I used to call my great grandma lmao

Oh, and if Gigi really does have a boyfriend of 2 years who is currently out of the country, she’s been busted!

Why would they need Miley? She is doing the exact same thing as them. Engagements, salvia, penis cakes, dog mania. Anything but music. Musicians are supposed to be about making music. But like clockwork, here they have 4 concerts that could have given them tons of attention cause they took place in LA where all of the industry people are & they did a great job on the covers they did. But instead, this is the exact moment they decide to out the people that they’re dating in very public places. Disneyland? Can you get anymore public than that? They might as well all be naked.

If Nick were really on a date I think he’d look a lot better than that. He looks like he just rolled out of bed. Not a good impression if you’re in a new relationship.
    I say they’re just friends.

LOL she knows people in LA, she grew up there.

Also, I don’t think Nick cares how old she is when she looks like that.

Wow two friends can’t go out ot the movies as FRIENDS? when I dated someone for 2 years I still went out t othe movies and did fun stuff with my cool guy friends….. just saying