Nick J Following Gigi Hadid On Twitter + Nick Jonas Did Not Cause Her Breakup

nickjonashadid
nickgigi_0
483003_296992883734856_807001993_n

Love is in the air! Gigi said that Nick is ‘good’ and a ‘friend’.

UPDATE: Gigi said she met Nick in New York a couple of months ago! Gigi Hadid ‏@GiGiHadid Nick & I are just friends, & our friendship has nothing to do w/why my ex broke up with me. Please stop getting him involved, it’s not fair.

• Dj

Are you freaking serious. It’s their life! why should they have to explain themselves, and every action that they do or don’t. If you would stop looking at it from a celeb point of view, and rather see it as two friends hanging out together and go about the usual afterwards.But because people assumed! something was going on, it became a story. News flash they don’t have to do anything. As from what I know, Gigi did state they were friends on her tumblr. And as for the jb fans, what is she supposed do? be rude and tell them to leave her alone? that makes no sense. She rt’d the tweets because they were complimenting her,and she was appreciating them,what’s wrong with that? god

Who in the hell says she is fat! Someone is mentally warped!!! The legs are the best part!!!!

Blind items about Kevin Jonas say “hi”

doesn’t she have a boyfriend though? on instagram she always post pictures of this guy.

ive never seen someone capitalize so quickly on a rumored “date” as she has. so much attention and publicity and she’s using every ounce of it. sick. this really makes you appreciate someone like danielle. check yourself, nick

she broke up with her bf yesterday

There’s also a comment on her tumble clarifying that nick is her friend… Of course OU doesnt post that one tho

To the anyonymous girl above this comment, I LOVE YOU. My thoughts exactly! Finally, someone who actually thinks with a rational mind. <3

I meant the comment about it being sick. To that girl, you’re the besssttt.

SO happy you agree with me <33

Danielle was labeled a friend, too, homie. Now she’s a wifey. Check yourself.

I do agree with you. Completely and fully! Don’t be blinded by what you see. There is something going on there, and people just want to deny it. She’s manipulating him, and he is letting her do it.

Danielle was labeled a friend, too, homie. Now she’s a wifey. Check yourself.

the point being made was that danielle never had a secret agenda to further her career. she never became completely self-absorbed in the attention that her relationship with kevin gave her. unlike this gigi girl who is using the attention to kickstart her modeling career.

I dont really think she’s nicks type, maybe on looks but based on her twitter page i would think nick would get bored of her in no time, just because she seema so conceited and inmature. THEN she will be begging her ex to take her back…she basically just threw a 2 year relationship down the draim because of a guy that doesnt even care that much.

Check out her latest tweet for proof they’re not dating:

“@GiGiHadid: Nick & I are just friends, & our friendship has nothing to do w/why my ex broke up with me. Please stop getting him involved, it’s not fair.”

I agree again! And that’s exactly the point I was trying to make about Danielle. Danielle was never like that! Its sketchy.

She’s kinda chubby

Wow, you’re gullible babe. Just because she says it doesn’t mean it’s truthful. Joe also said he was single, yet he was dating Ho. Plus this girl is eating at the attention, and she loves being caught up in the middle with him = more press for her and her modeling career. She’s at the “me” stage of life. It doesn’t end until you hit your mid twenties.

With all of that in mind, do you wanna revoke that statement? I would.

• oceanUP

NIGI FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I wouldn’t go so far as to say she is chubby, that I do not agree with. She is a healthy size. Just because I said that doesn’t mean I am going to comment on her appearance. We are all different for a reason, and appearance is a sensitive topic that we can’t control.

She’s not ugly, but she is young for him right now, and I do think this is all influenced by her PR.

Haha yeah she can keep claiming he’s not why they broke up but we have eyes, and people saw them being cozy at Disneyland.

She has big legs she’s a little fat. Victoria justice and Taylor swift are thin…this girl is chunky chunky

She is gorgeous but agree that maybe too young for Nick. Could totally understand him going out with older women/girls because he just seems very mature and more intellectual. Anyway everyone starts out as friends and see how it goes from there.

• Dj

Guys my friend is friends with the jonas brothers. I swear to you, nick and gigi are just friends,like i mentioned in the other post about them.Why can’t you just stop being so quick to assume things.I’m disappointed in oceanup. If they had gotten the facts first! then all this drama could of been avoided.Now some have turned on nick and are now being mean about Gigi for no reason.They never ever claimed to have gone on a date,it was all assumptions.It’s really unfair

I doubt her and Nick are dating. But I’m sure she loves the attention she’s getting.

I went to check out her Twitter just out of curiosity, I’m actually a Joe girl, not into Nick at all. She sure likes to retweet the shit out of people getting up her ass doesn’t she … conceited or insecure? Decide for yourself!

No, if Gigi or Nick had come out the morning those pictures came out and stopped the dating rumors, it wouldn’t have happened. Instead Nick went into hiding, Gigi came online and retweeted every Jonas fan who tweeted her telling her how beautiful she was/how lucky she was to date Nick (without her bothering again to clear that up when it was mentioned), then her mom went on Twitter to follow Nick even though they’ve never had any interaction.

So maybe OU (and the people who were tweeting they saw them getting cozy with each other at Disneyland) sparked the flame, but Gigi sure as heck went ahead and threw a bucket of gasoline on it.

I don’t think she’s a bad girl, but she’s 17 and 17 year old years are drawn to drama which is exactly why Nick shouldn’t be messing with her.

I don’t get it. Nick was so eager to come out that he’s dating Delta to if he is dating this Gigi girl, why is he/she acting like they’re not? Unless he’s ashamed?

___________________________

Yes, something is not right in his eyes, you can see it. Ashamed of something he is, all right.

• xAskTaylorx

So what’s up anons? How is everything going? Watching the VS fashion show right now?

Nope, but I am watching T.V.

No one is defining them by Bieber. He is a minimally talented twerp. Just his marketing abilities are to be admired. He tweets often and makes his fans feel a part of his life. A “real musician” might be what the Jonas Brothers are. They are talented, write their own music, Nick & Joe sing beautifully when they sing the right songs. Unfortunately, no one knows this. They are defined by Disney, purity rings, the people they’ve dated (Miley, Demi, Taylor, Selena, Ashley, Delta), and the early music when their voices were still too young to take seriously. Real musicians wake up with music on the brain. They need music, wake up each morning to express themselves thru it. and it defines their life. They do not need reality shows or even fame. They just need music.

(replying to this) – Dec 4, 2012 @ 06:40 pm
    I think you guys are missing my point. I want to know too and I prefer for them to confirm it. However, it’s unfair to act like it’s wrong for them not to. They’re musicians, not prostitutes. They owe us their music, not their personal relationships.

AMEN!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! YOU GOY IT SISTA!

DISCUSSION OVER!

• Random Person

I think you’re the only person who agreed with me. lol

Dec 4, 2012 @ 06:42 pm

______________

BECAUSE SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND YESTERDAY!!!! Not a good idea to be photographed with another guy. (Any guy; especially Nick Jonas) This shows the immaturity level. Staying several feet behind Nick does not make intelligent people assume nothing is going on-even if nothing is going on, it looks bad.

So is she begging for forgiveness from the “old” boyfriend? Or does she stay with Nick? While I don’t thinks she’s Nick’s type, I think he has way more to gain out of being her “friend”. Her stepdad is powerful and Jonas needs powerful. Make daughter and wife love him and he will get more attention.

(replying to this) – Dec 4, 2012 @ 08:23 pm
    Random Person said:
    I think you’re the only person who agreed with me. lol

That’s because most kids are 12 on here or have emotional issues. JK

• Random Person

“Lmao. For the most part, but I do know that at least 1 of the people i’ve argued with in a few posts lately is in her 20′s & has already graduated college.

I honestly think most people just have a hard time stepping into someone else’s shoes.”

OU signed me out for some reason. ^This was me.

(replying to this) – Dec 4, 2012 @ 08:41 pm
    Random Person said:

OU signed me out for some reason. ^This was me.

Thread has died-out—-bedtime for everyone. LOL

Me too. 5am is coming soon.

• Random Person

Ah, I see. It’s only 9 pm here. And i’m bored.

guys how about we talk about the fact that blanda and jelena are the weirdest ass names ever

I’m a fan of Nick and I don’t feel like that, I want him to be happy but I care about my own happiness more. How can they care so much about someone they’ve never met? I mean yes Nick is hot and attractive and talented and everything, he seems like a nice guy and I support him, but I’d never give up anything for him, I mean, I don’t know they guy!!! I’d do things for him, like supporting him and everything but that’s all.

lol it’d be so funny if Nick dated Jelena, it’s like he is dating Justin+Selena lol and if they called them Nelena?

really? do you think there is people who actually cry at the possibility that Nick and Gigi could be bf and gf?

people on this post are such writers xD

We’re bored and we enjoy debating. JB posts- where the writers go. lol.

In response to twitter fan posting :

_________________________

My Lord, that piece is beautiful! Who is this fan? I must speak with her about her writing skills! She captured the very essence of the fan-musician emotional struggle. Sometimes it hurts to be a fan just as much as it feels weightless/truly beautiful to be one, too. It’s just like a drug addiction, except it’s worse because you throw people and deep feelings into the mix, and when you crash, it’s like it’s raining stones on you heart and your physical body. It’s a prison and it’s a unbridled freedom all in one. You don’t understand until you have fallen into the pit of fandom.

So you’re okay with it if someone you care about and give all of your support to for many years lies to you? You’re okay with it if they tell you one thing, but the opposite is true? You’re okay with them manipulating your feelings like that? How could ANYONE be okay with that?

How do you know he hasn’t hurt anyone before? They aren’t perfect, they are human, they make mistakes too.

if you supported him for many years, it was your decision, you didn’t sing a contract saying he is obligated to tell you everything about his personal live, you are his fan, buy cd’s he gives you good music and he works hard for you to be happy with his music, that’s all, you don’t care about the rest, he can do whatever he wants with his life, and of course he is human and makes mistakes but he hasn’t hurt anyone on purpose, he is a good person.

The witnesses at Disneyland sure thought it was a date. The fact that Jonas fans started stalking her boyfriend and he had her photo on his facebook page and it said he was in a relationship in the morning, yet as the photos started getting published, he deleted her photos and changed his relationship status to single. Then she started retweeting a zillion Jonas fans and her Mom started following Nick. She shouldn’t insult everyone’s intelligence by denying it was a date or that she wasn’t trying to bask in the attention. All Jonas girlfriends are called “friends”.

she reminds me of Kendall Jenner even though she doesn’t look like her, weird… maybe Nick feels the same way.

so what if they’re dating? she is the one who’s lying not Nick, he was never asked about her, and he disappeared from twitter, he is on vacations

_______________

I agree, some fans don’t have limits. As much as I care about them, I have limits. You have to remember yourself and what you deserve to be happy before you focus on someone else’s happiness. you have to be happy with yourself first!

It’s easy to say that from the safety of a life not being scrutinized by the media. And if that “comes with the territory” of being a celeb, maybe not having your idol’s relationship confirmed “comes with the territory” of being a fan.

________________________________

We are all controlled or heavily influenced by the media in one way or another, so I don’t think that knowing one simple piece of general information is an unreasonable request. It’s not disrespecting their privacy, it’s not disrepecting the fan’s expectations and beliefs. It’s balanced.

I may not have a life scrutinized directly by the media, but I am surrounded by it everyday, and it DOES impact me: pictures of what people should look like, what’s in style, telling you what weight you should be, what’s not cool, etc.

We are all exposed to it, they are just at the forefront of it.

_______________

I know, “friends.” “Friends” is the code word for “Yes, I am dating this girl, and I really like her.” LOL! We come in peace, and we speak Jonai.

But you guys aren’t acting like it’s a request, you’re acting like it’s an obligation. Like they’re being awful if they don’t tell.

And being impacted by whats in the media is different than being an “object” the media picks apart? I’m impacted by the media too & i’m sure the people in Hollywood are too. We’re all people. What does being impacted by it have to do with acting like people you don’t know personally are obligated to tell you personal things that are none of our business?

Dec 4, 2012 @ 05:37 pm

it’s stupid that people are saying Nick is selfish and a homewreker, that’s mean! Nick has never treated a girl badly, he’s been the best boyfriend to all of them, treating them with respect always, and protecting them froth everyone!! he is a sweet, caring guy and he would never hurt anyone.

really? pretty sure both selena and miley said nick was a douche.

It IS their personal life. But if you were their manager right now, what would you tell them to do in order to keep the all female fanbase they have now and grow new fans? Would you tell them to get papped w/new girlfriends? No fricken way. That’s career suicide. Wouldn’t you tell them to get their arses in the studio till they come out with an album full of music. Cause that’s what “musicians” do. Wouldn’t you tell them to get on the social networks and engage with fans on a DAILY basis like Bieber does? Wouldn’t you tell them to promote themselves shamelessly? Such as retweeting good reviews from industry people just discovering they have talent? If you want to be a serious musician, keep your personal life out of the public eye. It’s all about respect. Real musicians laugh at all this kiddy dating crap.

Ha Ha Ha. We speak Jonai. Love it.

• xAskTaylorx

This chick went on OU! She wouldn’t have said that if she had not gone on here or probably read peoples tweets and posts about her…

Dec 4, 2012 @ 05:28 pm

no I don’t care if Nick dates or not, I don’t want to date him either, he’s not my type, I prefer Joe. I just don’t like that Nick seems to go after girls that are in relationships. It’s not my life though, I wish his fans would stop putting him in a pedestal as if he couldn’t do no wrong. His fans are the most annoying to me moreso than his behavior.

He’s not perfect you know…….

Um… that’s what they did when they were with Disney & I didn’t see many people taking them seriously. And just cause they’re seen out means they aren’t working? JB has always taken about a year to do a new album. And people have been talking about them being in the studio a lot lately.

Define “real musician” please. And it should be about SELF-respect. Why should they have to follow someone else’s rules & ideas of what a musician should be? Plus, you just used Bieber as an example of someone doing it right, so i’m having a hard time respecting this argument.

If they want a healthy relationship with the fans, it is a responsiblity of theirs. They shouldn’t HAVE to tell if they are dating someone, but the morally right, polite, mature and respectful thing to do would be to respond with something brief if they are questioned about it by someone in the media, or even a fan.

You’re right, they are the direct “objects” the media picks apart, but they indirectly (through media outsourcing) target, select and pick at everyone and everything.

Since they are three individuals who are in constant eye of the media, they are going to have to learn to deal with some things/subjects differently because of the context of their lives.

We aren’t famous, therefore we will have more of a private life than they will. They will have less of a private life because of their status and their chosen career path. That is only one example, but once the other two do settle down and get married, the relationship thing will die down. Notice that Kevin has more of a private life now than he did now that he married Dani, and he is not hounded by the media when it comes to relationships anymore. Any disruption in his private life is more heavily-controlled by him now that he and Danielle have thier own show. That’s a personal career choice.

She probably heard it all on Twitter & Tumblr.

I don’t think they are bad people by any means, but I do think people put them on a pedestal way too much. We don’t expect them to be perfect, as fans we just expect honesty and respect from them when they are questioned. We don’t need detailed information, just simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers.

It’s “morally right” to give personal info to strangers? So basically they’re morally wrong if they don’t? Wow.

Obviously they have to learn to deal with the publicity & they do. They stopped completely hiding their gfs like Joe & Nick tried to do with Selena & Taylor. They don’t cuss out paparazzi. They stop for pics & autographs when fans approach them on the street. This is all personal time & space they are giving up. I think they have also learned not to talk about it cause it goes too far & often gets ugly. They’ve learned to separate that aspect of their lives.

Let’s be honest, Kevin has always gotten less attention. Singers get more attention than guitarists and Kevin pretty much never sings lead parts. Plus, he’s older. He started getting more attention when he got married & then when MTJ came out. Marriage doesn’t save celebs from the media. Look at Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes. Or Katy Perry & Russel Brand. Plenty of married celebs get abused by the media. It’s just slightly different rumors.

All these anons. I think i’m gonna create an account so that you guys can know who to bitch at. lol.

• xAskTaylorx

I guess you are the only anon which means no copying and pasting! Oh. I watched there webcast online and hoping to win that hoodie. Doubt it though. **Sigh**

• Chlo

Honestly this girl spends her entire life retweeting thousands of tweets of people telling her how fucking pretty she is…Conceited? Or just insecure? Either way she’s 17 and wayyy too drama obsessed to be with someone like Nick…Sorry

• xAskTaylorx

Forever alone…. =|

Her sister Bella is best friends with Noah Cyrus thru riding horses and Gigi rides horses with them too. Awkward if Miley were to go to some of the horse shows and see Nick there

I hope you win!!

_______________________

I agree, and we all know where she is coming from. She is 17, she was with another guy but then Nick came along and she liked him better so she spent more time with him and neglected the other relationship, so her and her boyfriend ended up breaking up and she got to spend more time with Nick, which is what she wanted. She likes Nick, it’s obvious or she wouldn’t be making a big deal out of it and retweeting the fans and junk, which is exactly why I think some of this is PR for her modeling career. And why would her Mom SUDDENLY take interest in Nick and start following him? Maybe if she was protective of her daughter, or if she was hopeful with the relationship, or if she MET him and LIKED him. Friends mine eye!

Like you said, pictures are worth 1,000 words, and those pictures weren’t manipulated or taken out of context because they didn’t know they were being photographed. Every girl knows when a girl plays the “we’re just good friends” card it means either a) she is crushing on him b) they are dating OR maybe it’s BOTH.

Nick says he doesn’t like drama, then he spends his time with a 17-year-old. Hello, drama! That’s a big age difference right now. In layman’s terms, it’s the different between a junior going into their senior year in high school and a person in the middle of their college years (sophomore). A lot of maturing goes on at that time, which is why I think Nick has a lot of maturing to do. He is not the thirty-year-old-minded man everyone thinks he is, Joe and Nick still think they’re teenagers.

At least Kevin gives us hope that they will mature ONE DAY.

I won’t make comments on her appearance. I don’t think she is ugly, and I don’t think she is chubby. To use those words can be quite hurtful, and I have been called “fat” and many other horrible things in my lifetime, and I am no model or skinny-mini. I am a woman with curves, and I think she is a healthy size. If anything, I think she could stand to GAIN weight, but then again I am from the South, where most women have curves and curves are valued. I do think she is young, however and has a young face, but that will change in the coming year or two.

I am not a “fat” girl I am CURVY one. (Think Kim Kardashian, or even this UK actress below. She looks a lot like me, and is around my same size and I think they are both beautiful.)

You’re not forever alone. :)

• xAskTaylorx

Thanks. I am pretty sure that you know how much there stuff is from Victoria’s secret. I believe you have to be in the top 10 percent to win. It’s hard with how many ppl were on. So what are you watching on TV?

________________________

That bothers me, too. I like intelligent people, people that show me that they have more going on than JUST their looks. People that set an example for the public, and don’t just say the same things over and over and over on social media networking sites.

It’s nice that people comment her on her beauty as it is very flattering, but if that’s all she’s known for, that is not what it means to be a woman. Appearances only take you so far, it’s the heart and the mind that makes all the difference.

I could understand her retweeting a few of the nice comments about the way that she looks, but to retweet thirty or fourty? Now she is just looking for attention.

My feelings are one of two things happened: it was just a friendly outing and Gigi and her mom (who is a famewhore let’s be honest. She wouldn’t be on Real Housewives if she wasn’t) decided to jump on the opportunity and use it to make more people know who Gigi is but it backfired when the comments turned hateful (or she’s just trying to get more attention with the sympathy angle) or Nick and Gigi really are dating and she doesn’t know the rule which is Jonas girlfriends don’t make ANY comment about the relationship unless their Jonas guy has already mentioned it first.

It’s probably both. She might be a little conceited because to be a model you HAVE to be a little vain, I mean they JUDGE YOU on your weight and your physical beauty! However, the fact that she keeps retweeting and retweeting tells me that she is insecure, because she needs to be able to look back at those comments to feel good about her body and about herself. She needs validation from others to feel self-worth.

I, on the other hand, have gotten to the point in my life where I pretty much (excuse my language) don’t give a damn what anyone thinks about me when it comes to looks. People that target people based on their appearance are as shallow as a tidepool, and just as much intelligence-wise.

If someone doesn’t like the way you look or who you are as a person, then they aren’t worthy of you and they don’t deserve your effort in energy into pleasing them. I don’t look to please others, it’s silly and a waste of my time and energy, and it’s impossible to satisfy everyone you meet. By doing that, you’d be changing yourself for someone else, and then you lose your own identity and sense of who you are. Why on Earth would anyone want to do THAT? LOL

You guys are being really mean and harsh. This is why nick tries to keep his private life private. Poor Gigi, she hangs out with nick for one day! and look at all the stalking, mean, immature comments she’s getting. For what? hanging out with a friend. The person who took that picture of her,where it looked like she was holding his hand, said it was actually her passing him something! It was the angle of the pic.Look at you all judging her now. It’s pathetic, honestly. She’s done nothing wrong.Her bf just broke up with her, she must be upset,now she’s getting hate. Her parents are very well known, why would she need publicity, and nick is big too. Just leave her alone .

Do you guys realize that just because she says that they are just friends doesn’t mean it’s true? They went out on a double date. As for the people saying demi and Nicky had dinner, I hope so because their friendship. However remember that demi dated joe therefore ‘shipping’ them is like shipping joe and miley not to mention that demi is dating Wilmer.

the bottom line is that she’s a hoe bag

Because I *like their friendship

pretty young lady.

She’s beautiful!!

I don’t believe this was all a trip to solve a broken heart. He was lonely and was seeking female companionship, and he chose to spend time with her, as she made herself readily available to him.

I can understand breaking up with someone who you no longer cared for because you met someone else, but you DON’T just go to the next person directly after that happens. Relationships aren’t about jumping in-and-out to solve a broken heart.

If I was her, the last thing I would do is hang out with another male after the one I cared about broke up with me, which tells me she didn’t like this other guy that much to begin with. It also tells me she is immature with her feelings to move in that fast on someone else before taking the time to rebuild herself.

You cannot convince me that that wasn’t a date. Kevin was there with Dani, Joe was there with his new girl, and Nick was there with her. That was a date, and that’s the kind of media attention and emotional stroking that she wanted to groom her career and to boost her self-esteem.

I am mad with Nick because he took advantage of her emotional vulnerability, and her because she allowed him to do it. If it wasn’t a date and he cared about her healing, he would have waited until she was ready.

They keep their private lives private, all right. So private that they lie to the fans about who they are with and what they are up to when they go traveling. Now THAT’s mean to the fans. THAT’s immature. As musicians, they already have to give up a lot of their private lives, it comes with their career path and success, but at least be honest with the fans. We don’t need to know all of the details of their love lives, but stop hiding girls behind poles, having them walk behind you, hiding them behind seats and whatnot. Now THAT’s what’s pathetic, and it’s really immature. So you have a girlfriend? If you’re proud of her and you’re a man, show her off! Kevin was private about Danielle, but he never hid her, and thank God he didn’t because she’s a good woman! Love is where you don’t care what other people think about you and someone else being together, not when you have to explain every little detail of why you’re together and make excuses for Love, which is what Joe and Nick do constantly when they date. Therefore, I can’t take what you have to say about that picture seriously. What kind of track record can I refer to when all they do is lie about relationships?

Also, her parents are well-known (Her Dad for his music career and her Mom for her status as a CA housewife/retired model), but as a model, Gigi is a newbie. Nick has experience, accolades, and many fans, and she is manipulating that fact to get her name out there with her modeling (to the fans). He doesn’t need the PR, she does.

Bibles being written up in hurr

I can ignore all the other comments, but I HATE IT when people act like celebrities are being horrible jerks when they don’t fully put their private lives out there for their “fans.” You guys do realize that in order for the fans to know, the media would know. And the media rips peoples lives apart for a living.

Back before they were huge, when Joe was dating AJ, didn’t Joe admit to dating her right off the bat. He had no reason to hide it cause it was just their fans. But then the media gets involved and look how much worse the media has made all of the guys relationships and break ups. Consider that next time you get mad at them for not being “honest.”

who the heck is that in the lingerie?

Also, I have gotten to the age where I am realizing that it is almost impossible for men to have female friends and women to have male friends unless one of them is gay. I have tons of male friends, moreso than female friends, and all of them have either asked me out or asked other men to ask me out at one time, telling me that it never really was a friendship, or at least wasn’t one for long because they developed a romantic interest in me. I can’t think of one male friend that I have that wasn’t interested in me in some sort of romantic or sensual fashion in my lifetime. There are some men out there that I am friends with and I KNOW FOR A FACT that they like me by the way that they act around me and what they say, they just try to hide it and think I have no clue what is going on. (One of the beautiful things about being an informed woman.)This helps me to know that if I ever was interested in one as more than friends, that I more-than-likely wouldn’t get turned down if I asked them out first (as I usually need to make the first move, since most of them are extremely shy, and usually don’t even know I am interested in them because I conceal it quite well.)Being labeled as “friends” is the gateway to romance/romantic relationships, and they are even more than that, they are “just friends.” (How many relationships have you seen come forth without two people being acquainted as friends at first? Sometimes it is this way with acquaintences, but very rarely, and she came out and labeled them as having a “friendship,” = Clue #1.

You also need to understand the art of speaking woman, and it’s harder to understand if your either a guy or a very young girl. (As you read on you will realize that you more-than-likely, subconsciously do this everyday, but as you get older you pick up on it.)

If a woman says, “You’re like my brother,” or “you’re a good friend,” she is not interested in the guy as anything more than a friend. She thinks of him as a friend or that dorky brother she has – like an extension of her family.

If she speaks out publicly about her and a guy and says “we’re just friends” the JUST indicates either that there is something more hidden underneath there or she wants to be MORE THAN FRIENDS.

If a woman says to you, “you know what? You’re my BEST FRIEND,” she is madly in love with a man.

Most men get down on themselves when they hear this, because the male mind focuses on the word “friend” and dismisses the whole idea of a romantic relationship with the woman thinking he has no clear shot, which is exactly what she didn’t want to happen.

From what was said, Gigi likes him, and there IS something going on between them that is not just purely a friendship. She named it a friendship as a means to hide the relationship and keep it private, but I know exactly what she is doing. I was a 17-year-old girl once, too! S:\

Sorry, but honesty is a quality that you have towards someone that you care about and respect. In not being honest, they are expressing the fact that they either don’t really care about their fans as people, or that they don’t respect them. Both are bad. Which reason is it, then? You pick your poision.

Way to be close-minded about an aspect of life you don’t have to endure. Sometimes you have to pick your own happiness & well-being over someone else’s curiosity.

I think this also goes both ways. If you can insult them for trying to keep their private lives private- is it cause you don’t really care about them as people, or cause you don’t respect them? Both are bad. Pick your poison.

I think that you’re forgetting that just cause something is true for you, doesn’t mean it’s true for everyone else. I have had several guy friends not want to be just friends & couldn’t be friends when I said no. But I have guy friends that are completely platonic with me. We literally have no interest or attraction. They’re like family.

And when I say a guy is my best friend- it’s cause he’s my best friend. If I was dating a guy I might say that too, but it would be as an add-on to saying I love you.

Though, I do think she & Nick are dating or are considering it.

but it’s cool cause we’re “just friends”…..

Gigi absolutely doesn’t need attention from Jonas fans. We aren’t the ones who can further her career: men are. And she doesn’t need the help–her father is the second richest developer in the world and her stepfather is THE biggest music mogul. Gigi is gorgeous, sexy, and she’ll get all the attention she needs as soon as she lands her VS job. If she’s dating Nick, it’s not for PR.

They are NOT dating!

LOL she does not have the looks to be a VS angel, lbr. She needs to get implants and a nose job before that happens.

She’s a pretty girl, but she is not VS material.

okay so maybe she doesnt NEED our attention because her family money could buy whatever she wants, but she sure does WANT it. why else would she retweet every comment that says she’s beautiful?

(replying to this) – Dec 4, 2012 @ 03:30 pm

__________________________________

It’s not a matter of keeping their private lives private. I never said that they shouldn’t have a private life, I simply said they chose to gave up a lot of their alotted personal privacy when they were discovered. I don’t want to know all the details of their love lives, that’s wrong, I simply think that it is their job to respect the fans by at least being upfront and honest when they ARE dating someone and not hiding it. Someone always has to confirm they are dating someone. I would be happy with even something like: “Yes, I am seeing someone.” If they want to save the other person’s privacy for some time, I get that. They don’t want the media chasing them, but these girls have to know that if they become exclusive and things get serious between them that the media is going to find out and they are going to distort things and sway perspectives as they try to determine just exactly who the “new girl” is, and dig up any personal information they can find about her, especially if she is just a sweet, normal, down-to-Earth woman like Danielle was/is.

It’s not that I don’t want them to be happy – that is a silly thing to say, I am a fan for crying out loud – it’s just that I think that they sometimes focus so much on what they want and think they need, and they forget about the well-being of their fans and what it’s like to be a fan. The fans want to know things about their lives, too. God took His right hand and lifted them to the position they are now, but the fans are the part of the pyramid that holds everything in place. If they forget where the fans came from, why they identified with them, and what they did as a whole to aid in their dreams of music-industry success (besides the God-given blessing and also their obvious and extreme musical abilities and talent,) then it will all fall apart.

Also, I most certainly do respect them as people. I respect them musically, I think they are very talented and I love their music. I respect that they aren’t perfect and that they make mistakes just like we do. I support them in any and every what that I can, and I am proud to be a fan, but I feel like they are changing in ways that I don’t like. Actually, I care about them A LOT. If I didn’t care about them, I wouldn’t even be on here talking about the fact that I believe Nick can do better than this girl, and the fact that he and Joe need to grow up when it comes to their relationships. That’s a sign of someone who cares. I am totally honest with the fans, and I have to be honest with them as a fan. I have never been anything but honest, and I have done so much for them to show that I care that if I made a list, I would be here for days.

You’re right, everyone is different and there are exceptions to every rule, but typically (in general) that’s the way that girls work/are thinking. Sometimes you do have guy friends that like you so much they cannot be friends. I had also mentioned about the platonic friendship when I mentioned the brother comment, but you’re right, you run into that sometimes, but typically somewhere down the line, someone changes and feelings develop within. Usually the longer you know someone, the easier it is to fall into these sorts of feelings.

The thing about her being conceited is partly her fault and the other part is the fans. It seems like, the very second Gigi and Nick were pictured together, the robotic, ass-kissing stans started up and flooding her mentions with “OMG YOU’RE SO PRETTY AND SO LUCKY TO BE DATING NICK!” and, like Delta, she retweeted and/or replied to about 40-50 something fans with “omg thanks hahaha”.

First off, I never understood why fans do this and feel the need to be a fan of the girlfriend and/or the relationship. Why can’t the girl prove that she’s worthy, like Danielle did? And Danielle didn’t even do anything because there was just something about the way she was/is with Kevin that made us love her. I look at her and compare her to Nick’s and Joe’s girlfriends all the time. She doesn’t sit around replying and retweeting the herds of fans that flood her mentions with compliments or praise on how she and Kevin are together. She may do a general tweet and be like “thanks for all the love” and all that jazz, but she doesn’t retweet or reply to 40-50 girls that are all saying the exact same thing.

That’s why I don’t like how Gigi is. She seemed like an awesome person until the ass-kissing fans got involved and pumped her ego up.

LOL Some of you are writing novels!!!!

Passionate or jealous????

First of all, like I said, you shouldn’t tell someone they can’t do something or discourage their dreams. She could become a HUGE model, and I could see her being very successful. I am not knocking her on that, and I will never, ever tell someone they can’t do something when they hold the key to their own power and God holds the key to their destiny.

However, I agree with what you said about retweeting and her ego. She is young, and she needs ego-boosting and likes attention. She’s 17 – it’s typical. They’re full of drama.

The reason we all fell in love with Danielle is because she is the SHIT. She is beautiful, she has a kind-spirit, she is humble, very put-together, and she is confident, but in a way that is very humbling. She tends to be very shy in public situations, but she knows she doesn’t need to prove herself to the fans. She knows who she is and she isn’t still searching for recognition and identity simply because she already has the recognition as his wife, and she remembers her roots and who she is. This girl is young – she is still experiencing with identity roles and finding herself, therefore she thrives on the opinions and approval of others – hence the retweeting. She is just young and immature, it’s rather normal for her age. Danielle is older and grown – she has matured.

I don’t mean to be offensive, but all those replies about just being a concerned fan & needing them to respect their fans are just excuses to me. Obviously this is just my opinion & i’m not the law around here, so try not to take anything I say personally.

Whatever you might say, I still think you are not looking at them as human beings who are just like us. The fans support them, yes. But what these guys should be giving back is NOT their private lives. It’s their music. That’s what we all showed up for in the beginning right? Their work. They have been continually giving their work since they were TEENS. In exchange, we give they love & support(which includes money too). Other than that, they have no obligations. Obviously they should be polite to their fans & thankful; which they are.

Why do you think it’s reasonable to say they’re obligated to tell us ANYTHING about their private lives. They do sometimes for the sake of clearing things up or cause they feel comfortable with it, but that’s a bonus for us. It should never be considered a requirement.

Dec 4, 2012 @ 04:51 pm

LOL Some of you are writing novels!!!!

Passionate or jealous????

___________________

We’re simply engaging in a general discussion-style format about the above posting. Would you care to join us? You’re more than welcome to join.

Oh my gosh. I think you might be the same person I argued with the other day about Joe & Blanda. LOL. You said “I have done so much for them to show that I care that if I made a list, I would be here for days.”

You said something similar last time too. If you’re that same person then this is hilarious.

OMG you are writing too much!!!I can’t read all of that lol!! I am just gonna ask you to leave Nick alone, he is not doing anything wrong, he is 20 and she is 17, three years is not too much, he just turned twenty, he was a teenager too a three months ago, don’t expect him to act like a 40 year old, just because he’s dated older women before, he is not taking advantage of her, he just spent a couple of days with her, so?? she is the one making all the drama, with her break up and all her RTs about how beautiful she is, I think she is really insecure, but as long as Nick is happy, they can be friends, or whatever they decide to be.

________________________

They are obligated to respect the fans by being honest about their relationships. They should at least respond to the question when they are seeing someone by saying “yes, I am seeing someone.” They don’t do that much anymore, and it undermines the fans’ intelligences. I don’t think that’s too much to ask. Anything from there on out about their private lives they are not obligated to answer or speak about.

lol leave Nick alone, who wouldn’t break up with her boyfriend for Nick? I hope they date they’re both flawless.

no! they’re not obligated, he can do whatever he wants! if he want he can get married and divorced and don’t tell anyone about that, it’s his life!

if Nick dates a 27 year old, she is too old, if he dates a 17 year old she is too young, lol some fans are unbelievable, give Nick a break, he is not a douche, he is a sweet guy, he has never hurt anyone, so who are you to tell him how to live??? WHO ARE YOU?

after all this drama, all the retweets, and what she said, Nick won’t see her again.

I think you look at their responses or lack of responses as personal slights against their fans. I look at it as them responding to the media trying to invade their lives. If you knew the media was gonna have a field day with your life, would you wanna give them answers? I wouldn’t.

Oh, I don’t know. Miley did “7 Things” and part of her book about him & he still hooked back up with her. lol

I was watching rebroadcasts of Ellen’s Show. I like to watch her game segments. It’s amazing how little people know for “Know Or Go” LOL

Did you win yet?!

• oceanUP

no one knows for sure if nick broke up and delta and bryan..

I agree, only they know.

• xAskTaylorx

Did you win yet?!

——————

I barely watch Ellen, but when I do, I laugh my butt off. I’m sure people know stuff! 0____o Lol. But I also don’t know the game that well… Sooooooo…..

And no, I haven’t won anything. It’s been an hour. I tried? =|

• Random Person

Finally got an account. yay me. Now when we argue no one will get my posts confused with all the anons. lol.

Joe’s giving a huge sigh of relief and thanking Nick. Finally a break for him and Blanda. Actually Joe probably encouraged Nick to ask her. “No it won’t be a big deal. Disneys a huge place. Just have her walk behind you. I promise no one will notice. Sucker!” Blanda no satin remarks today!

• xAskTaylorx

La di da!

• xAskTaylorx

I’m bored….. Anyone want to talk? Cool! No….. -____-

Gigi’s boyfriend was the best guy ever. Smart young good looking, but obviously not good enough for approval of Gigi’s fame seeking mom. Gigi had it all and she let it go because of this fuckin scum? She’s just mommy’s little girl, hunting for fame and money anywhere she can find it in men. Her ex patrick is PERFECT. and she’s giving it all up so she can be a joe bro hoe? Thats embaressing. They were cool like 10 years ago. Shes just an immature little girl, and doesn’t know how lucky she was. Cheaters will always be cheaters sweetheart.

Random Person can you get that stupid logo off!!!!???? It’s offensive!!!!

• Still Anonymous

Um… just wanted to stop by and say SHE’S ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! She rides horses too. I love her already. Obviously I don’t know what’s true/false when it comes to this story, but Nick could do worse, he’s done worse, and I think that she could actually do better than him tbh. If she actually is giving him a shot, he better run with it and take it for all its worth.

but Nick could do worse, he’s done worse
    ————————————–
    from what people have mentioned that she writes online, it sounds like he can’t do any worse
    but I don’t know anything about her so I can’t comment about that.

I honestly think though that Nick does this so fangirls will lose interest in him.

• JoeHoe15

I think they’re still at the getting to know more stage. But sooner or later, it will lead them being a couple. ;)

What if she & her bf were having problems or breaking up or anything, do you think she could have been using nick to make the bf jealous or angry? Has happened in relationships before, she really seemed to use the attention to her advantage. This was just a thought!

One things for sure. She comes across as pretty brainless. A thousand retweets of people calling her beautiful, or gorgeous or whatever. No one would read her twitter except for this Jonas attention. It’s a twitter dedicated to her vanity and not her brain cells.

anyway I wanted to say that I think Nick and her were just hanging out as friends, but if she was actually cheating on her boyfriend with Nick, who is way hotter and attractive in my oppinion, it’s still not Nick to blame, he is not the one who has a girlfriend, he is single so techinically he wouldn’t be cheating on anyone, it would be her, she would be the one who made the decision of losing whatever she had before and taking the risk, so Nick wouldn’t be doing anything wrong.

she seems pretty brainless to me too, but so does Kendall Jenner and Nick had a crush on her.

she is not just retweeting people saying she is pretty, she retweeted someone who said

“yeah your gorgeous but you e got a great heart and mind too. Education is the one thing no one can ever take away from you.”

lol

she’s still RTing Nick’s stans, why?? I don’t think he’d like that, he is gonna dump her, I bet he won’t see her anymore after this, she’ll have to beg her ex to take her back. But he won’t. if he has some dignity.

I don’t think Nick’s trying to hide her or avoid the attention, he was the one who followed her on twitter and got all his fans to know who she is.

Well he didn’t take her out yesterday when Kevin, Dani, Joe, Blanda and Nick went out to lunch.

But it was during the day so she was probably in school.

But I’m sorry, I don’t care what she says. They are dating or at least f**king.

But I’m sorry, I don’t care what she says. They are dating or at least f**king.

well they used to

————————————
    your speaking about a good manager – their managers are telling them to do this, but that’s the point – they have BAD MANAGERS. Why do you think this entire comeback was done badly? Because their managers and A+r after disney (which was decidedly more organised) told them that their fan base needed rebuilding. They didn’t have faith in the whole fanbase coming back at once, so they “sold out” (free ticketed) small venues, wasted some favours form ryan seacrest and ellen (which will be harder to get onto next time they want to promo anything) and promised music next year. Their management is crap. Had they got better management, i assure you this; none of them would be dating (sans kevin, duh), they’d be instagramming the studio everyday, tweeting every couple of hours, and previewing snippets every week through live chat. Nick wouldn’t have shaved his hair and they wouldn’t have got tattoos (both of these things show that they were all bored, just sitting around, not focussing on music intentionally) – that’s how you hype up a reunion. Not by getting rid of all the tickets for the smallest venues and hoping for the best. Do you hear me, managers. Your crap.

also – real musicians start off as themselves form the start of their careers – the disney image that made them so famous wasn’t transitioned from well. bad management again.
    The only reason they do this crap is because it’s easy headlines – relationships are guaranteed publicity for some idiotic reason (mostly because of the drama)

He’s been following her for a while now, it’s not like it just happened.

since when does following a person means you’re dating them?? it’s ridiculous

He may actually be dating her….. And if he is dating her, following her is not a big deal.

Either way, this is not news.

• Mimi

My money is on PR. This just seems a little off to me..like it doesn’t make sense somehow. Idk it’s not like it matters to them though lol

He has been following her since before the Disneyland date, but weirdly her mom started following him today or yesterday.

They hung out once… He’s not evenin LA anymore. She is wishful thinking this too much… If Nick wanted to be seen with her he would’ve walked WITH HER….no?

He’s not evenin LA anymore.

Yes he is. People saw him in LA yesterday.

She’s a baby. Glad he’s found someone with the same amount of immaturity.

this girl is an attention whore. her twitter is sick

she is pretty, and her dad is super rich, Nick is hot and famous, can work for both, cute couple anyway, but he may be just too smart for her…

——————————————–

I disagree to a certain extent. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with them coming out and saying, “Look, I have girlfriend that I’m in love with,” or something along those lines. They don’t have to be detailed and descriptive, but they don’t have to lie or hide it either. I understand that some interviewers will ask questions, but all they have to say is, “I’m not here to talk about her; I’m here to promote my music. Just knowing that I have a girlfriend should be enough for you.” And when the paps ask, they don’t have to say anything to them. You can say you have a relationship and not have to go in to detail about it. Kevin and Danielle did that.

I don’t put them above anyone, but they do deserve better. I’m not saying that they’re gods and need goddesses (no one is perfect), but there is nothing wrong with wanting them with someone a little more suitable. I’m not saying that Gigi is the wrong fit but she still has some growing to do, whereas Nick is supposedly “the 40 year old man in a 20 year old’s body” (he has some growing to do, too, if you ask me).

Of course there’s nothing wrong with them confirming a relationship & I prefer to have the confirmation too. I just don’t think it’s disrespectful to fans for them to not confirm it either.

And I understand not wanting someone you’re a fan to go out with someone we don’t know/don’t like, but who gets to decide who is suitable for them? I think they should get to decide and their fans should either be supportive or be Switzerland. lol.

I don’t understand why fans feel so bad when Nick starts dating, I just read something really stupid on twitter, they are really affected by his girlfriends, makes no sense to me, do they really think they can have him?

you’re wrong, that’d be ok if all the fans were normal mature people, but they aren’t. they would send hate to the girl and him, he just wants some privacy.

__________________________

Dec 4, 2012 @ 05:26 pm

——————————————–

_____________________

I AGREE! THANK YOU!

read this, some girl post it on twitter, and she and her friends were all crying about it, this is what happens when Nick dates someone, this is how fans feel, it makes no sense to me but it’s true, it was posted after all the Nigi drama.

You smile every day for him. You cry every day for him. He makes you happy. He makes you sad. He saved you life. He ruined your life. He became your world. He became your universe. His music is your drug. He’s everywhere you go. But he’s nowhere you go. Everything just spills around him. He made you who you are. You would be a totally different person without him. He’s a big part of you. Maybe he’s all of you. He doesn’t know you exist. It hurts you. You don’t care. You act like you don’t care. You fell in love with him. You didn’t want it. Or maybe yes. You didn’t want to be hurt. You can’t stop loving him. You don’t know if he’s the best thing that happened to you or the worst thing. You protect him. You love him to death. You’d die for him. Everything you see reminds you of him. He taught you to dream. He taught you to follow your dreams. He became your biggest dream. You probably never met him. You dream with him everyday. You just can’t help yourself to think of him 24/7. When you see your future you only see him. You care more about his happines than your own happiness. You care more about his future than your own future. Somestime you feel that you know him more than you know yourself. You’re hated and insulted for loving him. You’re loved and praised for loving him. You’re always defending him. He says he loves you. But he doesn’t know you. He just doesn’t know about your existence. He doesn’t know ANYTHING. He loves someone’s else. You die. You don’t hate her. You hate the fact that you’re not her. You hate your life. You hate yourself. You hate your heart. Because it’s to blame. You didn’t want this. You didn’t ask for this. You feel that your heart is stupid. You hate it. You didn’t even ever had a chance. You’ll never have. That’s what hurts you the most. He’s everything for you. You’re nothing for him. And you’ll never be. Your mind knows it. Your heart doesn’t. He’s hurting you. Or maybe you’re hurting yourself. Who cares anyway. The fact is that you feel pain all over your chest. And you kinda love it. A part of you doesn’t want the pain to stop. Maybe because you love everything he does to you. You love the way he’s hurting you. When the pain starts to go away you feel totally empty. You’re worst than before. You listen to his music to feel better. You want the best for him. Even if it kills you. He still doesn’t know about you. He’s just living his life. He’s just trying to be happy. Nobody knows what’s happening. Nobody can’t understand anything. Not even you.

he isn’t he is a 20 year old guy in a 20 year old body, he just happens to be musically gifted, very smart and well spoken, and really confident, but he is still a 20 year old, HE JUST TURNED 20! the girl will be 18 soon, they’re young!! they are allowed to try and if it doesn’t work, it doesn’t matter.

Agreed!

Dec 4, 2012 @ 05:30 pm

_______________________

That comes with the territory! They have to learn how to deal with (or otherwise, ignore,) the immature fans, and to rise above that! The mature fans will appreciate it in the long run, and it is the morally right/mature thing to do.

They can have some privacy AND be upfront with the fans just by mentioning what the other commenter said: “I have a girlfriend, yes, I like her, but I am here to discuss music. I will answer no further questions about my dating life.” DONE AND DONE!