Joe Jonas OBEY Glasses Attractive

hiuohuihuihiuh
ojiojiojiojioj

Blanda is not only just an international model but graphic designer.

• Blandareallysucks

BLANDA Sucks. i love JOE. THEY shouldn’t be together. PS: I ship Joe and Taylor, so yeah. :)))

• Blandareallysucks

Blah blah Blanda again! I’ve had enough..she isn’t even apart of the Obey clothing line lol .Looks like she’s using joe to promote it, or joe is trying to help her, but i don’t even care about it

I’LL GIVE AN AMEN FOR THIS GIRL!

• jobrolover

Blanda is a Illuminati! I won’t be surprised if one day, Joe will be wearing stupid, non-sense, creepy things that is a sign that he’s part of the illuminati thing. They are hypnotherapists!!!!!!!!! Sad for joe. :’( Please stay away from him blanda

It seems weird that all of a sudden, it’s Blanda this Blanda that.Since when does Joe over expose his gfs?? I mean you can show everyone you’re with them and that you’re together, but geez this is too much. He’s shoving her in our faces. I’m a fan, but does that mean i have to like all his gfs? it just seems like something fishy is going on. I don’t normally get involved in what he does personally, but this is getting outta hand. If he’s happy, then i’m glad, but don’t expect everyone to support this.

I’LL GIVE AN AMEN FOR THIS GIRL!

THANK YOU! haha yeah it’s getting ridiculous! I don’t feel sorry for joe with the hate he’s getting,because he keeps doing this sh*t.In reality not many people care about her

WTF? haha joe looks funny. I don’t think he likes it,but is supporting his gf. Lol i don’t even like it

• xAskTaylorx

Blandareallysucks said:
    BLANDA Sucks. i love JOE. THEY shouldn’t be together. PS: I ship Joe and Taylor, so yeah. ))

——————–

Taylor?!?! ; ) = O

It’s joes life 12 year olds so shut up and go to middle school

• joejonassmile

My mind hurts from reading all the comments…ouch…ouch..
    Thank God he is wearing glasses and not contacts so that his eyes can get better soon :-)

so bad. Joe, please run and save your life. The worshipper satan is using him.

I HATE BLANDA SATANIC EGGENSCHWILER. Sincer when she has that talk to the paps?? she is clearly an attention whore…

Papa Jonas should do something if he really love his son

Will you STOP with the stupid satanic bullsh*t! you just can’t get over the fact that joe is dating someone, or you wouldn’t be carrying on like a lunatic, trying to convince everyone about something that’s stupid. You must be a 12 or 15 yr old to be going on like this. It’s joe’s life, not yours. You’re disrespecting him by talking like this about someone he obviously cares about. So again stop it already. Joe doesn’t care what YOU! think.Plus he does not come on oceanup!? so your talking to yourself

Blanda does NOT work for Obey. She did a few shirts for charity and gets no money from Joe wearing anything. Joe’s friend Curtis Kulig also has done projects for Obey. I don’t see you children bitching about him wearing those “Love Me” shirts. Get over your bullshit. Obey is not Blanda’s clothing line. Lots of people wear it. Justin Bieber wears Obey all the time. You are just looking for a reason to hate. Yet you fail.

It’s good that you clarify that because that “nobody” called Blanda is giving bad publicity to Obey. You don’t want to use something related to a worshipper satan

Random Person can you please get that stupid logo off!!!! It’s disgusting!!! I said this before!!

Sorry but dont like it just looks like a tacky Chanel copy.

hate obey

his eyes looks so sad

I agreed with you, he is unhappy :(

• Random Person

Nope. I was thinking about changing it before, but since people keep harassing me about my personal choices i’m gonna keep it. I believe in standing up for myself. I don’t care what you said before or now. My choices will always be mine.

;)

OCEANUP YOU’RE PATHETIC. SHUT UP

Random person,this your logo is for Oceanup? :)

Joe looks unhappy

• SmilerForJoe

I love the boy, I reall do, but his handwriting is like my 7-year-old cousins.

• SmilerForJoe

And I love when Joe wears his glasses, it’s just so dorky yet adorable.. Adorkable :P

Joe does NOT look sad!! omg it’s just a picture!

What on earth is he wearing? that looks terrible on him, and i don’t even know anything about Obey. No joe,what are you doing?

Yeah, but she’s still apart of the clothing line. Her friend does work there apparently.From what i heard anyways

Ugh she’s not pushing her to anyone. He hasn’t even tweeted about her. I do hate the obey clothes though. Anyways, my boys will always be flawless specially Joe’s ass and dick. <3 :)

____________

If she did not like photos as “SATAN 4 EVER” any of us wouldn’t have valid grounds for thinking bad about her. The photo was real, many fans saw it. The friend of Blanda has several photos related to sacrifices and Satan. That weird guy was at Disneyland with the Jonas Brothers

I admire Joe, he is my idol and I want the best for him, unfortunately he has a circle of friends who are opportunists and only use him. Remember when Joe was “dating” that Ho, who is a drug addict, then how you can’t worry about your idol? Joe is a talented guy and can do much better than hanging out with the wrong people who will only damage him

Idolitry is bad so is Satan!!!! Don’t make lite of that matter! As annoying as it is!!!

Random Person you DO have issuess!!!

Dec 6, 2012 @ 07:49 am

____________

Since Blanda doesn’t actually seem to work and really only has a few items in her huge “Line”. If Joe is promoting her shirts, he’s going to have to wear the same two or three shirts all the time.

“Douche”

“An obnoxious jerk who mooches off of family and friends and is a complete and total ass to everyone.

Will use flattery and any other means possible to get a girl;
    and learn how to play parts of songs on the guitar to attract girls. Their interests change depending on the girl they date or hang out with. Music is a good example of such interest changes. They will often listen to pop or rap if the girl enjoys it. Girls seemed oddly attracted to this charade.

Often laugh at others misfortunes regardless of its severity. Must always be the center of attention even if it means doing something socially awkward.

Sometimes makes jokes in a loud voice to draw attention to themselves. Talks loudly and in a different tone to assert that he knows a lot about a specific topic. Occasionally they will sing along to songs on the radio and look at others riding with them to make sure they are paying attention to the fact that they are singing.

They are often white males and are stereotyped for wearing ‘popped collars’ but this fashion is rarely seen. They most often wear a hat in an unconventional way (Such as: backwards, to one side, slightly to one side, or obnoxiously worn on one side of the head, appearing to be barely stable) Being a douche is not limited to just males.

In short a douche is a living contradiction!”

Thank you Urban Dictionary!!! All of this information is dead-on!

Why do I like or fall for all of the douches?

What horrible clothes. C’mon Joe, I miss your clothes last year. Joe 2011 >>> Joe 2012

Dec 6, 2012 @ 08:56 am

“Douche”

Will use flattery and any other means possible to get a girl;

In short a douche is a living contradiction!”

Thank you Urban Dictionary!!! All of this information is dead-on!

Why do I like or fall for all of the douches?

Why is joe’s face like that lol it’s like he was taken off guard, when the picture was taken

Who joe sees and what he or his gfs do,unfortunately nothing you guys say or do,is going to change anything. So what’s the point of harassing her.Joe is in love! people

C’mon Joe really … why is it whenever he meets someone new, either a friend or a girlfriend he seems to absorb their personality/lifestyle/likes and compromises/suppresses his own … why does he feel so insecure about himself that he needs to do that? He’s not a douche, I truly think he’s a great guy with a very sincere heart, I just wish he’d stop trying so hard to placate the people around him.

• Blandareallysucks

Blandareallysucks said:

——————–

xAskTaylorx said:

Taylor?!?! ; ) = O

Uhm yeah, Taylor Swift. :))) I think they haven’t been serious on their previous relationships since they broke-up. That’s just my opinion, though. I love ‘em both. Do you? :)

• Blandareallysucks

Blandareallysucks said:

——————–

xAskTaylorx said:

Taylor?!?! ; ) = O

• Blandareallysucks

Blandareallysucks said:

——————–

xAskTaylorx said:

Taylor?!?! ; ) = O

hmmm Obey clothing is kinda over tho no? I can see Joe telling his future girls to OBEY him or else he’ll dump them LMAO!

• bel0592

1st: Blanda it’s not a model, just a designer. She poses for some photos, but just that.
    2nd: I don’t like Joe with the OBEY clothes …. i don’t know why, but well.

• xAskTaylorx

Satanic like most celebs/ppl! – Blan.

• Random Person

Doesn’t blanda not even work for Obey? She just did a charity design project for them & gets no royalties, right?

Anyways, he’s a dork & he dresses like such a hipster sometimes. But I still like him & look forward to new music, so whatever. lol

I am soooo sick of hispters…I thought the JB’s were above that “trying to be cool by looking like you’re homeless yet drinking expensive coffees and using Apple products” idiocracy….unfortunately it seems that this “designer” is bring out the worst in him. I had much more faith in you Joe. Way to ruin it.

• oceanUP
  • oceanUP

JOE IS ALSO A PROFESSIONAL MODEL

Shoving this chick down everyone’s throats is just going to backfire.

I hate the graphics! It looks weird!!! AWWW!!! Poor Joseph!!! Looks awfull but is still lovable!!!! My Baby!!!! Hate Her though!!!