Jonas Brothers + Blanda @ Bossa Nova

joeblandanick02

Happy Jonas family @ Bossa Nova restaurant in LA. Photo: WENN.

Gigi should have been invited, her and Nick would be cute together! @lovanas uploaded a video of Joe & Blanda leaving Little Door restaurant on their date night HERE! Paparazzi asked Joe why Kevin did say hello to the crying fan, but Joe said he said! Pix of Kevin and Danielle on Arclight date HERE!

Around the web

Nick looks mad, guess he’s upset he couldn’t bring Gigi because she was stuck in biology class.

__________________________

LMAO!!!! Yeah, because she has to know about the parts of the female anatomy she is exposing in her pictures since she is so busy running around and getting photographed half-naked all the time as a profession.

I see how that works… Yup.

Dec 5, 2012 @ 12:05 pm

__________________________

I meant it as because she’s still in high school so she can’t go out and do anything with the grown ups because she’s in school from 9-3 every day, but OK.

You know what? Now that I think about it, forget high school, maybe she should come to Blanda with her questions on that. She seems like she would be an expert on that subject and all subjects that include Satanism and narcissism. Sounds like they could be good friends!!

BLANDA HONEY PLWASE CHANGE THOSE UGLY BOOTS THERE TOO RATCHET.

__________________________

_____________________

I know this. I was merely using satire in order to demonstrate that her schooling is useful for something, and that is the understanding of her chosen profession. If you even want to call it a “profession”…..

Me? I prefer to call it vanity. :|

• Ex jb fan

No,just no oceanup! i understand there’s not much info to give us regarding the jonas brothers, so the next thing is their stupid relationships. I’d rather hear nothing than about Blanda and Gigi. Focus on other celebs. Enough is enough. They are focusing more on themselves right now,than fans. So i don’t want to hear about them anymore! if this is what it’s going to be about everytime!!

I

WAN

MUSIC!!!!!!!

SO JOE STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

MUSSSIIIICCCCCCCC

That’s all I care about -.-

she always has the SAME CLOTHES basically. And the boots i would burn them lol

• SlimShady

You obviously have no idea how hard it is to be a model. Sure, its easy to pose for pictures, but its more stressful than that. You have to stay on a strict diet, you are never allowed to binge, you are constantly exercising because a gain of merely ten pounds could cost you a job. So yeah, bikini modelling is a profession honey, its not like she posts nude mirror pictures on Twitter.

Ex jb fan said:
    No,just no oceanup! i understand there’s not much info to give us regarding the jonas brothers, so the next thing is their stupid relationships. I’d rather hear nothing than about Blanda and Gigi. Focus on other celebs. Enough is enough. They are focusing more on themselves right now,than fans. So i don’t want to hear about them anymore! if this is what it’s going to be about every time!!
    _____________________

This post is so truthful. I feel as though the most important thing to the JB these days are their said, “girlfriends of the moment.” Somehow it’s not about the music and just the love of music anymore. It’s become all about how to sell records and gain fans, and then whenever they are fortunate to gain loyal, quality and committed fans, they neglect them like a doll that they just got bored with and don’t feel like playing with anymore.

And they talk about putting THEIR hearts on shelves?! What about OURS?

Speaking as a devoted fan, mine has been up on the proverbial “shelf” alone, in pain, and collecting dust for the past THREE years!

THE SATANIC BITCH AGAIN. OU, DO YOU LIKE SATAN 4 EVER https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg ????

shut up about Gigi she already confirmed she and Nick aren’t dating

I mean look at how they’ve neglected twitter? the one place where they interact with fans, and keep us up to date, but because there’s nothing going on, and joe is being a baby because he’s getting hate on twitter.There is the block option? I’m starting to prefer Kevin now, honestly

I’m so tired of this bullshit. Please Oceanup just ignore them while Joe is with that satanic whore

It is curious that while they were a long time in LA working on the studio, we had a few pictures of them and now that the famewhore & satanic blanda is with them, we have pictures every day … this is so obvious, they go where there are a lot of paps

They can’t help that the paparrazzi take pics all the time? but i do agree about the music, they must at least give us something else! to talk about

SlimShady said:
    _____________________________

I’m sorry, chica, but I don’t see how striking sexual and provocative poses for a camera is considered a “profession.” I feel as though it is a very vain position and that it promotes narcism. Not only that, but I feel as though it actually gives me less of a respect for them as women (or future women, as Gigi is clearly not an adult yet,) because they are allowing themselves to be so vulnerable and gullible as to transform their body into nothing but a piece of meat to be gawked at by the male demographic. If anything, modeling is a position that promotes eating disorders and instills ridiculous standards for females to conform to.

Well, let me tell you, I’m a woman who is worth MORE than my exterior beauty and being objectified by the expectations of society. A person can be seemingly “gorgeous” on the outside, but can have an ugly heart. Just saying. The outward appearances don’t make the person, the heart does. Yet, this is the message that individuals like Gigi and others who model are sending not only to today’s female youth, but to the entire demographic of women.

So no, to me, modeling isn’t a “profession” but a tool used to brainwash and create insecurity among others. To me, it is vain, and therefore one must be vain and in order to partake in a “profession” of this nature.

In other words they are flaunting their relationship, and neglecting the fans. Nice jonas brothers, nice :/

Nick doesn’t look happy. Maybe he feels the same way as we do lol just kidding

Exactly!!

Dec 5, 2012 @ 12:32 pm

____________________________

Again, I completely agree! It is just unfair the way that they are neglecting the fans, the ones who helped to create their very existence as widely-known and acclaimed musicians.

And this is just the TIP of the iceberg that sank the Titanic!!! I can’t even with them….

Who gives a flying f*ck!!! about them

Who is a fan of The Wanted? who do you prefer them or One Direction? looks like there’s a feud brewing lol!

Next subject! haha I love The Wanted! they are more mature and sexy O_ o

She has such a smirk on her face, it’s not even funny

• Pingback: URL

• Pingback: raamfolie zwart

WELL I WOULDN’T BLAME THEM, EVEN IF THEY PR DATE TO GET ATTENTION BECAUSE UNFORTUNATELY WE LIVE IN A WORLD THAT TALENTED PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE RECOGNIZE IF THEY DONT DRAG ATTENTION.

EX=====NICK ALONE WOULD OF NOT SUCCEED OR IF HE DIDNT AHVE THE RELATIONSHIP HE HAS WITH MILEY, AND NO IM NOT SAYING IT WAS PR BECAUSE CLEARLY IT WASENT( HES STILL IN LOVE WITH HER EVEN THOUGHT SHES ABOUT TO GET MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN). iF MILEY WASENT TALKING ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP AND CAUSING DRAMA HE WOULD PROBABLY BE LIKE HOW KEVIN WAS, LEAST FAV ONE EVEN THOUGHT IN MY OPINION HE IS THE MOST TALENTED OUT OF THE 3.

Yeah sure especially for the Liam scenes. Oh no wait even better, he should sing wedding bells in that movie.

Queenbeefame is a fat ugly pathetic lonely dumbass whose ONLY way of having a life is causing drama for the Jonas brothers- whom she doesn’t know and never will. Jealous retard is all she is

Of course the Jonas Bros still love their fans but they have changed but like us fans they have grown up. I am not the same person I was when first becoming a Jonas fan – are you? Think it would be a good idea though to keep girlfriends on the quiet and go to restaurants that are not frequented by paps! The girl just gets hate and the media only talks about the girl not the music!

BLANDA IS A FUCKING SATANIC. MAN RUN JOE RUN

She is NOT satanic you idiot. I wish she was and could pray some sort of curse on you

None of this is worth getting this upset. It is Christmas.
    Maybe we all should try to let this matter rest, and focus on
    something really important like helping others.

Dec 5, 2012 @ 05:57 pm

None of this is worth getting this upset. It is Christmas.
    Maybe we all should try to let this matter rest, and focus on
    something really important like helping others

___________

You’re right, it IS Christmas, and that is important.

I just think we all care about them so much, we all get in debate and defense mode about what’s been going on. Anyone can see that we all care, and we care about what has been happening lately with them. That’s the measure of true fans with a lot of heart and character.

• xAskTaylorx

I really hope that one of the bros comes on here and sees how much they are letting there fans down. It’s sad really.

It’s sad she is preggars before Dani

Random Person said:
    You really are a snob, aren’t you? And you were waiting for them to make you feel wanted? You need counseling, princess.

It’s working out fine, your majesty.
    ___________________________________

I’m not! I just know what is rude when I see it, and cursing people out you don’t even know is RUDE. Secondly, that is not the case at all. The whole situation goes further than that, but you wouldn’t understand even if I did have the decency to tell you I wouldn’t.

As long as Joe is happy

Gigi is here

GUYS!!! MIGRATE OVER HERE IF YOU WANNA PLAY WITH US!!!

I’m “Eggs Special” and she is “EggyAndIKnowIt!!!” Come on, people! We need more players!!! :)

@papajonas @denisejonas Joe need you. This Blanda woman is satanic. This is not a joke

Stfu queenbeefame. She is NOT satanic

I wouldn’t stress that much, if she keeps chipping in & answering questions directed at him in public she won’t be around for too long … he doesn’t like girls with big mouths & too much to say, he looked a bit taken aback & then contradicted her.

Everyone needs to stop arguing on here. Just respect people’s opinions. We are ALL entitled to one. No one has a right to put someone down, just because you don’t agree, or at least be nice about it :/

What are you talking about? or who are you talking about? :)

• Random Person

Ok. Ignoring the fact that you just basically said you don’t have decency, if it goes deeper than that then why did you hone in on the few cuss words I said instead of actually talking to me like a person and explaining that? I think it’s cause you might be subconsciously elitist. You also said “you wouldn’t understand” as if your story is just too high-level for us little people to understand.

I can respect opposing arguments & opinions, but I don’t respect it when people get on here acting like snobs and insulting other people’s intelligence and life choices. I use cuss words sometimes when i’m feeling particularly passionate or irritated. I was irritated when I made my 1st post cause all I saw in here at that point were “fans” bashing everything about these guys & assuming whats going on with them(which I see as RUDE). I saw no respect or love, so I bit out an irritated response. That doesn’t make me ignorant or wrong.

And you’re still making this all about you. Maybe you’re just too good for me to actually bother with explaining your position. Do what you want, princess.

________________________

No, no, no. You have it all backwards. When I said that you wouldn’t understand, I meant that it is too personal for me to share. It is private and I don’t feel comfortable telling people about it. That is not to say that you wouldn’t understand it. It is not that I’m too good for you or anything of that nature. Now whether you believed it or not, that would be a different story.

Well it is ignorant to curse people out. That is all I was trying to say. Point and end.

Anyways, I took a break, but I am getting back on to play “Bad Eggs.”

I am “EggyAndIKnowIt” and my sistah is “Eggs Special.” LOL

Come play with us!

Blanda is satanic, She will kill Papa Miller

The Jonas Brothers should be talking for themselves. Between Blanda & Joe telling two different stories to the papps about the crying fan (which makes Joe look like a fibber) and Gigi and her twitter spree to Jonas fans and her boyfriend breakup drama which made Nick look bad. Remember last Christmas when Delta insulted all the Jonas fans by thanking one of her fans for attacking a Jonas fan? Danielle has NEVER caused drama with the fans. And she is a wife.

Dumbasses. Paps follow them now because they know pics of them with girls will actively sell to sites like this because girls like you enjoy talking up their personal lives. They aren’t talking about their relationships–YOU GUYS ARE!

• oceanUP

nick should date nigi, he looks so sad alone always..

• Ijustneedyounow

this is the first pic i see of joe and blanda where they both look happy

Lol joe is so cute like a teddy bear

Good god ANOTHER Janda post! idc about them anymore. These two act like they’re married

She loves to wear alot of black!? what’s up with that? lol I haven’t seen her in any floral girly clothes or even blue jeans nothing.

Blah blah I’m not coming on oceanup anymore. This is becoming repetitive. Same old same old

Dec 5, 2012 @ 11:58 am

Omg

Joe looks like he’s either faking a smile,or the guy he’s talking to on the left,is not making any sense lol

Dec 5, 2012 @ 02:38 pm
    Dj said:

Wow guys the Jonas Brothers do love their fans.I can promise you that. Unfortunately when working on an album, it takes time.They have also had a few gigs that they did recently. They are still working on it. Just wait until the beginning of next year, they will start releasing singles, and a possible album and even a tour. I just ask you guys to be patient, and understanding. I hope you can understand, they want to release something that they are 110% happy with, and that the fans will love, and appreciate, that much more, because their heart and soul went into making the music.

_______________

It’s just hard. The fans are concerned about the way they have been acting lately. We feel like they’ve somewhat changed. It’s sad – we don’t want them to, we love them just the way they are. We care about them, and sometimes it’s really hard to believe in what they say.

The fans feel, in a sense, disrespected.

xAskTaylorx said:

______________

Hi, Taylor!

I agree! You’re one of the only other people on here that doesn’t hate my guts and agrees with what I have to say, and I appreciate you for that.

Did you win last night? I went to sleep after we talked. No luck?

This fan base has issues. If the boys are happy it’s none of your buisness who they date or what they do

I am not going back into this.

I have my own thoughts about the situation, and I think the fans have a legitimate reason to be upset or to feel frustrated.

I don’t get the conversation with the paps thing? What was said? I thought it was Nick who ignored her????

that blanda is a vomit. i hate that bitch satanic

———————

BUT it IS our business what is happening with their music. Anything other than the over played new songs come out? No. They had three long years.

• xAskTaylorx

Hi JB or JB management or fam………. ^___^?

Dec 5, 2012 @ 07:03 pm

_________________________________

Negative, it was Kevin. She wanted to meet Kevin, and either got the chance to (she had already met with Nick and Joe,) but wanted more time with him, or she didn’t get to meet him, and he didn’t get out of the car to greet her.

She was gently shooed away by security and the driver, and she was really upset. Surely I hope they didn’t just drive off to leave a hysterical fan, crying near the roadside with a broken heart.

The video could have been taken out of context, but if it is factual, my heart was most definitely breaking for her. She certainly loved Kevin.

My heart breaks for people who feel strongly about something, and something tragic happens concerning that, which disappoints them forever. Disappointment is one of the worst feelings in the world, and I am a very sensitive, empathetic person to people who have damaged hearts and feelings.

Sp anyways, that’s what Joe was being questioned about.

Hi, Taylor!

Did you win last night? I went to sleep after we talked. No luck?

I don’t know you so how could I “hate your guts”? Lol. And I wasn’t agreeing with you on anything, but I guess you said something similar to what I had said earlier. Haha. And no, some wanna be probably won. ***Sigh***

Hi JB or JB management or fam………. ^___^?

__________

I, too, have had my own suspicions about that as well…

• xAskTaylorx

Hi JB or JB management or fam………. ^___^?

__________

I, too, have had my own suspicions about that as well…

—————-

What!?! I mean like what fan has the time to write a paragraph talking about how they are going to be doing all that stuff. Kind of cool if it’s one of the brother’s themselves. I am talking to a celeb! Lol. ^___^ = O X D

___________________

From the way I have been spoken to on here, obviously it MUST be possible, but you have never been mean about it even when we don’t always agree. I appreciate that. Thank you.

Aww, maybe next time!

You may never think you will win anything you enter for in life, and then one day when you try half-heartedly at something, you’ll win something. That’s the way it always happens, it seems!

So I’m more curious…. Does Nick live with Joe and Blanda? Seems kind of awkward to know they’re doing the nasty in the next room. Or (to make some cringe on here), does he join in too?

Aww, maybe next time!

Thank you for being so positive lol. Why don’t you just make yourself an account? There are wayyyy to many anons to keep up with and I didn’t even know “we had talked” before last night! xD

I have always tried to “win” stuff, my luck is bad! Well maybe at carnival games I win, but still. Haha. Have you won anything in your life before?

I laughed (good laugh) at your statement!! Did you really just ask that? XD

• xAskTaylorx

What’s your name anon who I am talking to? My name is “Taylor” on here as you already presumed.

jnkhkjk

____________

It’s certainly probable.

However, I prefer not to refer to them in that way although they are well-known. It’s best to remember that people of their social status are just that – people. Extremely musically-inclined, talented people, but people all the same.

You’re not like this by ANY means, but some fans treat them like exotic caged animals at the zoo, and I find it to be both insulting and strange. They aren’t a spectacle, they aren’t property or something to be had, they are human beings and they should be treated as such.

Why do they scream at them? I can understand cheering when they finish a song, but why do they scream? Why do some fans cry hysterically? Some things about fans I do not understand. When I meet someone like that, do I get excited? Sure, but I don’t make a fool out of myself, because they’re just like me, it’s just that they are a little more well-known. That’s my perspective on “celebs,” and I have met a few in my lifetime.

They aren’t perfect. Society puts them on a pedestal, and to an extent, so do I, but not in the same way that some fans do. I hold them to their words and what they say, and I hold them to what they do, not to anything unrealistic.

Some fans think they are the epitome of perfection, and they don’t see the fact that they are human, too. They make mistakes, but we love them because they’re not perfect. That’s what it means to truly care about someone. I’m so glad you’re not one of those fans!

One thing I have learned in life is if you’re looking for perfection – in yourself or in others – you won’t find it. But the imperfections make life more beautiful and worthwhile.

Dec 5, 2012 @ 07:42 pm

Yeah joe and Nicky they live together at the W. not sure about blanda…

Dec 5, 2012 @ 07:46 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:

Aww, maybe next time!

_________________

I have an account, but I have been lazy lately and not using it. I go under The Voice Of Reason, but I haven’t logged in in a while.

Have I won anything?

Small things, simple pleasures, but yes.

I have won money of lotto scratchers, won awards when I was younger in school, and I went to a conference a while ago and won a box set of books. I am sure there is more I have forgotten!

I love playing carnival games, too. :)

It’s certainly probable.

———————–

Did you really just write all of that?!?! And did I really just read all of that. I was kind of joking at the “celeb” part lol. That’s what I say all the time to my friends and honestly I got lucky because none of them do any of that stuff. We may “scream” cuz it’s fun at some points but not cry, maybe to mock those people (JKJKJKJK I would never! Lol.) ? But very nicely written paragraph and OU should post that as a random, but I guess good thing? And everyone on here should be over the age of 14 I presume?

jfljafl

It’s certainly probable.

———————–

To the Anonymous said:

It’s certainly probable.

———————–

• xAskTaylorx

To the good writing novel anon:

Did you really just write all of that?!?!? And did I really just read all of that?! Lol. I was kind of joking at the fact of saying the word “celeb” so you know. That’s what I say alllll the time to my friends what you say and honestly thank the Lord they are not anything of what you had listed. We may “scream”, but we do it in a fun way! Haha. Maybe to mock the people who cry at other “normal” people? (JKJKJKJK I would never! Or would I? ^___^). But again, very nicely written paragraph( s ). =}

VoiceOfReason said:

Have I won anything?

Small things, simple pleasures, but yes.

I love playing carnival games, too.

Oh, I’m probably wrong but are you the one with Harry Potter stuff? 0___o Get your lazy butt on to the account! Lol. ; P

:) Why, thank you!

I am sorry I typed so much – I tend to be quite chatty, and I love to write – two things that I am also very good at, LOL!

I didn’t think you would act that way – I can just tell with these things. You don’t come across as that kind of a person. I am so glad your friends don’t do that either!

I knew you were more-than-likely joking about that particular comment given it’s context, but I just felt the need to share my thoughts concerning that! :P :P :P

Why, thank you!

———————-

Well you most definitely had a lot of “thoughts” going on in your head! Would you like to write my 1500 word essay that is due Sunday? I’ll give you a cookie! ^_____^ (((And thank you again lol).

What did Joseph say about the girl or that witch – what she said???

• xAskTaylorx

Unfortunately, no, I do not have Harry Potter stuff on my account. You must have me confused with another user. :(

:) :) :)

• xAskTaylorx

Well you most definitely had a lot of “thoughts” going on in that head of yours! Lol. Would you like to write my 1500 word essay on Capital Punishment due this Sunday? I’ll give you a cookie! ^____^ ((( And thank you again lol))).

Why, thank you!

——————-

Well you most definitely had a lot of “thoughts” going on in your head! Would you like to write my 1500 word essay that is due Sunday? I’ll give you a cookie! ^_____^ (((And thank you again lol))). ((Spam is on in my username)))…

Dec 5, 2012 @ 12:41 pm
    Who gives a flying f*ck!!! about them
    ______________

People who are genuine fans of the boys care. They care a lot.

But I think that the REAL question here is, why don’t the boys anymore? What happened between their “Burnin’ Up” days and now that caused them to become so self-centered and to forget to count their fans among their blessings? Honestly?

The problem is they spent way too much time in the beginning blabbing about “Soon, soon, soon” and soon has not panned out.

They would have been better off just saying “We’re going back into the studio working on music” and left it at that, then fans wouldnt feel like they were lied to.

Anyway, they also need to work harder to make their fans feel like they are part of the process. Silly as it was, a lot of fans liked when they tweeted lyric snippets from new songs, mentioned they were working on certain songs, etc. Now they don’t do that anymore.

____________________________

I know, it’s really annoying! it’s like if they cared enough about their fans, they would make an effort to show that.If they don’t start showing that they do, then they are going to lose fans. I know on twitter they are also complaining about the fact that the jb’s don’t seem to care, like they say they do :/

Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________

You just personified everything that I feel and have been feeling for a while now. Us fans, we act like these things (things that may seem like small things to them, like Kevin not meeting that one crying fan the other day,) don’t bother us, we try to keep it all together, but in reality, it does. It hurts a lot. Especially when it is coming from a person whom you used to greatly admire and think the world of.

Now they are like total strangers to me. I honestly feel like I don’t even know who they are anymore. :(

Joe is going to marry Blanda apparently.Nick is single for now,i think, and Kevin is married already. What’s their future as The Jonas Brothers going to be. My question is how long are they going to last? They are all growing up! I see Joe and Kevin leaving someday, but nick will continue as a solo artist. Just a gut feeling. Now they aren’t as dedicated to their music as they made it seem like they were.I’ll soon be one if those fans who will stop supporting them, if they don’t do something at least in the beginning of next year. I agree with the person who said it’s Christmas now,there’s no point releasing anything now, it’s too late

Wow everyone is turning against them now.All because of Joe and Blanda? you guys are being weird

No,because that’s where all the focus is going to! we want other things to talk about, besides their relationships!!!! joe is all about her now and nick is probably close to hooking up with Gigi who is under age, i might add. They don’t care about the fans anymore

• I <3 the jb’s

I’m still a fan though “Glad joe is happy” I’ve said this so many times, it’s getting tiresome. Yeah enough about Blanda already

I miss the old days SO much! they used to show how much they cared! now it feels like they don’t :(

_________________________________

Yeah, you’re right about the Christmas thing. I used to be their biggest fan. I would do such incredible and amazing things for them, just to show that I cared…. Things that I have never done for anyone else… I just wanted to give them the world. I wanted them to know that there was someone out there that adored them and wanted so badly to see them succeed. I wanted them to know that when they were sad and lonely, when something didn’t go their way, when they needed a friend, when someone broke their heart, that there was somebody that was there for them and that would always be there to support them no matter what.

But lately, I don’t feel myself. Not like I used to anyways. They used to be my everything. The problem is that I was putting all my time and energy and heart and soul into them, but I left none for myself. I needed a change. I needed to realize what I was doing to myself, my family, my relationships… So I disconnected.

When I did, at first I was bedridden with sadness and heartache, but now I have come to thank myself. I’m a stronger person now than I ever have been, and I have been able to take off my rose-colored glasses and see the situation for what it is, and that is that the boys simply aren’t who they were anymore. It doesn’t mean that I don’t or will not support them…. It just means that I won’t be as big of a fan as I used to be.

I truly believe that they are sweet, honest and amazing guys. I will probably always believe that fact in my heart. But, you know, the fact of the matter is that they aren’t who they used to be. They’ve changed somehow, and I don’t like it. It’s like their girlfriends have become the center of all of their existence and its not about the love of the music anymore. Point in case, they need to realize what they are doing and stop neglecting the fans, because the fans are hurting and they are noticing.

If they don’t I may even go so far as to consider revoking my status as a fan as well….

_______________________

No. You need to read my long post above for clarification. Blanda is only a portion of the problem. The big problem involves the way in which the boys are treating their fans lately. They have neglected the very people that think the world of them and have broken their hearts and spirits.

THAT, my friend, is the problem at hand here.

From when the Satanic Blanda has to answer questions that the paps do to Jonas? What famewhore. She said: “we did not hear them” LOL This cougar is an attention whore

anyone else feel like we need to accept the reality that there will be no true “comeback”? I’ve been a fan for 5 years, but I feel like the boys are in limbo…there’s really no where for them to go. They still have dedicated fans, but that’s it…no place for expansion. Any sort of album would flop :(

___________________________

I actually agree with you, even though I hate to admit it.

I feel like the new “it” band is One Direction now, tbh. That makes the Jonases old news.

• Anon

Guys don’t give up on them.Wait until next year, maybe they will do bigger things then. I mean it’s already December! nothing can be done now…

Their relationships are part to blame, because that’s where the focus has been, rather than their music, or anything really.It’s been on Blanda or Gigi. Look at Kevin, he keeps his wife out of the spotlight. So why can’t joe do the same? at least a little bit less

_____________________________

I would, but honestly I just don’t know how much my poor heart can stand of these silly little mind games and neglect. It’s not fair to me as a devoted fan to be giving my all to someone who clearly just doesn’t care about me or the other fans out there.

:( :( :( :(

• joejonassmile

why you just cant be happy for them…?!
    They dont owe us people…!!!
    they never forced you to be a fan of them you made a choice to be one and you had so many happy days
    if you dont feel happy any more just move on but dont act like they owe you because they dont
    if you are a loyal fan just be…
    if you want new music just wait…as much as they need…seriously get a life!!!

Arghhhhh this is really sad! and i love how all of a sudden joe is tweeting now.

______________________

And the irony ensues….

BLANDA IS A FUCKING FAMEWHORE, SATANIC, DRUGGIE, HARDCORE PARTIER

They dont owe us people…!!!

They don’t owe us detailed info on their relationships, but they certainly owe us music if they want to continue to make money to live the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.

I know that somehow papajonas is behind all this bullshit. It’s time to stop this.

We have no new album, new single… nothing. This is sad, but besides now we have to endure see pictures of Joe with a cougar, drug addict and who worships Satan called Blanda Eggenschwiler, is too much disappointing. I thought they were a Christian family

Stop being such babies. The guys have completed their album. Them dating has nothing to do with their work. Now shut up.

• joejonassmile

You know? its just not them…its fans too you are ALL also growing up and realizing that life is hard and you dont have enough time focusing on them …its just how it is …its life …most of us are not a teenager any more and its good to have more focus on ourselves just like the way jonas brothers are focusing on their life and family…then again we can relate to them and relate to our own…its a bit complicated but all Im saying is DONT LOSE HOPE
    BE PATIENT
    KEEP HOLDING ON :)

• joejonassmile

LOL…I LOVE YOU Xxx you made me laugh :D

Joe is going to marry Blanda apparently
    When you’ve finished with your crystal ball, can I borrow it?

• Random Person

The Jonas Brothers have some of the most ridiculous, juvenile fans. Geez. God forbid they want to have a life instead of sitting on twitter promoting themselves. They just did a handful of shows, including Jingle Ball, and yet you say they’re doing nothing for fans & just obsessing over girlfriends? Wow.

And what do any of you know of the process of recording an album? Going out to lunch or dinner doesn’t take 24 hours you little shits. Just cause this is the only time they’re photographed doesn’t mean this is all they do. They could be working on writing and recording all the time & just be taking a break to have a meal & spend time with people they love.

But you guys don’t give half a shit about what they feel or want. And I bet if Nick & Joe had never been spotted with those 2 girls, none of you would be complaining about these candids.

It has nothing! to do with their relationship, once again!! it’s because that is where the focus is going to! it seems they don’t care about the fans! I don’t give a f*ck about Blanda.All we want is info on the music!! so you stfu!

Ugh, I hate Joe when he has a girlfriend, not because of the girlfriend, he just behaves so smug and arrogant almost when normally he’s so sweet. Perhaps he’s trying to impress her but he’s not certainly not impressing me.

I’m surprised, she’s quite pretty but not really model material, her legs are big!

Dec 5, 2012 @ 01:45 pm

_______________________

That’s NOT being a baby, it’s called being truthfu and caring about the fans and their well-being, too.

If they have completed it (the album), then what on Earth are they waiting for? Christmas? Because that’s almost here, babe!

And actually, it does, because now they care more about hopping into the ol’ dating pool than creating music for the loyal and dedicated fans, who love them more than Blanda and Gigi COMBINED ever could.

And trust me honey, we have a MILLION ways to prove it!

• classicalmusicplayer

• Random Person

How is he smug & arrogant when he’s dating? o_O

I think you’re honestly just mad at him for having a gf(or one you don’t like) & it causes you to project a negative perception of his behavior.

• joe jonas fan

I wonder who joe jonas really f*cks with.

Dec 5, 2012 @ 01:49 pm
    Random Person said:

______________________________________________________

If you knew even HALF of the things that I’ve been through and had even HALF of a brain, you would retract your second to last statement about me not caring what they need or want.

Also, getting upset because you are neglected by a person that you care about is a completely natural and rational reaction. What ISN’T natural and IS irrational is the way in which you simply don’t care that they ARE neglecting the fans! Therefore, you clearly need to reevaluate your position.

Oh, and while you’re at it, you may want to read some more. It’s become apparent to me that your vocabulary consists of nothing but a void of curse words and vulgarity. To me, when an individual such as yourself, has nothing better to do to argue her point than to hurl curse words at others, it denotes a lack of education and an extended vocabulary. So I suggest you go read a few things to expand that vocabulary so that you don’t sound so ignorant.

Imagine that….hurling curse words at others due to lack of a decent counter argument!!!

(And she calls US juvenile….. SMH.) :|

• Random Person

No, you’re right- me not using high-level vocabulary words on a GOSSIP SITE obviously means i’m uneducated. That’s an elitist opinion. Your head-up-your-ass attitude isn’t gonna affect the way I type on a gossip site. And by the way, there are many people with genius level IQs who cuss & don’t spend their time doing rocket science. Some of us don’t put ourselves in a box.

And I think it’s perfectly fair to say you don’t really care about them. I think, and obviously this will only ever be an opinion, but I think you care about getting what you want from them when you want it without regard to what may be going on in their personal lives.

And they’re neglecting us? It hasn’t even been a year since they started on the record. Plus, as I said, they did a bunch of shows recently FOR THE FANS.

I have re-evaluated my position. And i’ve decided that i’m quite happy where i’m at with being logical & not a snobby little elitist. Mmmkay?

• joejonassmile

classicalmusicplayersaid:The should land a song on a soundtrack for a major movie like The Hunger Games or something to help launch their comeback
    ____
    Good idea…I always wanted them too
    Or a cover from glee or on a TV Show…they know so many people now…

Attention whore

Then where is it? First it was going to be before the end of the year. Then it was they were “hours if not days of choosing a single” during the I Heart Radio concert. Then they were going to be a single right after the Radio City concert. Then during the show it was “We’re going to look at what fans react most to to choose a single.” Fans have pretty much said they want Let’s Go (or Wedding Bells, but that’s not going to be a single) and we still have no single.

People are getting pissed because other artists are going into the studio and bringing out music. It was just announced today that Beyonce would have new music out before February and she just started recording in the summer. After Jonas Brothers started working on their album.

That’s what fans are upset about. If we had release dates or info for the music people wouldn’t care about their dating lives as much.

Joe can’t find a decent girl and NOT a cougar related to drugs, alcohol and Satanism?

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN AND HER “SATAN 4 EVER” SCARY ME

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN AND HER “SATAN 4 EVER” SCARY ME

How is he smug & arrogant when he’s dating? o_O

______________________

You seem to be awfully familiar with that position! Perhaps it is not she, but YOU who feels this way and negatively projects YOUR anger at others? I mean, your incessant cursing about nonsense would do well to support that stance….

• Random Person

You’re a snob & you like to bring up things to distract from the actual argument. I’m beginning to think that the only position YOU’RE familiar with is having your head up your ass.

I wonder who joe jonas really f*cks with.
    ———————————————–

hahaha me too!! i wonder who he sleeps with like for real, not for the cameras. i don´t buy this blanda thing.

This is not love, just PR.

Joe doesn’t loves her, she doesn’t loves Joe. Just PR

I wonder who joe jonas really f*cks with.
    ———————————————–

___________________________________

Ideally, I hope that it would be nobody! IMHO, a real man is one that stays celibate until marriage. That means that he actually has respect, not only for himself, but for the woman that he is dating.

They care about their fans. But they just seem to be crippled by making the same mistakes over and over. They have to realize they need to come up with something soon or they lose more fans. They can’t afford to lose one more fan. But ever since all the dating drama the last week or so, so many loyal patient fans are on twitter and they are disgusted. Cause all they want is for them to be respected for their music and their talent. This was the absolute worst time to come out with new girlfriends instead of new music. This post should be about Nick & Joe going into a music studio to make music. (which is what it is) Instead it’s just another “date” photo. Unbelievable.

________________________________

Unbelievable indeed! And THIS:

“But they just seem to be crippled by making the same mistakes over and over.”

SPOT ON, GIRL. SPOT. ON.

Oh, and honestly I’m not so sure whether they do care about their fans or not…..

Blanda is clearly into those things satanic, I don’t understand how some fans can ignore this fact and keep supporting this relationship after knowing all those facts.

________________________

Me either! Especially whenever they claim to be Christian men!!! :O

• BlandaBitches

I call upon the powers of Satan to kill @queenbeefame ‘s Internet because she is stupid and annoying

HEY PAPA JONAS, IF YOU READ THIS POST , PLEASE TAKE BLANDA AND SEND HER TO HELL, AWAY FROM JOE AND YOUR FAMILY

HEY DENISE JONAS, IF YOU READ THIS POST , PLEASE TAKE BLANDA AND SEND HER TO HELL, AWAY FROM JOE AND YOUR FAMILY

HEY KEVIN JONAS, IF YOU READ THIS POST , PLEASE TAKE BLANDA AND SEND HER TO HELL, AWAY FROM JOE AND YOUR FAMILY

You don’t even know Blanda. How do you KNOW she is a satanist just because she liked that pic? Or maybe she got saved and Joe is a good influence on her. You people are just ridiculous

Queenbeefame satan is coming for you

Stop being a jealous 12 year old

• Mimi

Guys, just because they have girlfriends doesn’t mean that they don’t care about their fans. They’re 20 and 23 year old men..obviously they are going to be in and out of relationships.
    Some of us really need to stop being so butt hurt about their personal lives and who they may or may not be dating.
    I’m here for their music, not for who they choose to spend their time with.

I actually love those boots and her style

• SubwayToVenus

You guys are such drama whores. The only thing I want right now is the fucking album and that’s what we all should be waiting for, I don’t really care who Joe decides to date, it’s not like he’s dating fucking Hitler, yeah she’s not attractive, yeah he doesn’t look happy but he wouldn’t be with her if he didn’t want to be, give him a break. As for them as musicians, they need to fucking drop their new single right now, we’re all sick of waiting, do you want to lose the few loyal fans you’ve got left?

• Gigijonas

I think Blanda is hot and so am I

• Subway to youranus

Let them live their lives you stupid jealous whore

(replying to this) – Dec 5, 2012 @ 02:21 pm
    Random Person said:

And they’re neglecting us? It hasn’t even been a year since they started on the record. Plus, as I said, the did a bunch of shows recently FOR THE FANS.

I have re-evaluted my position. And i’ve decided that i’m quite happy where i’m at with being logical & not a snobby little elitist. Mmmkay?
    __________________________________________

You clearly have no idea who I am or what my story is, and even if you KNEW you more than likely wouldn’t even begin to understand all that I’ve been through as a fan! You say it’s been a year for you?! Well, for me, it’s been that TIMES THREE. But let’s not get into that…

I’m not an elitist, just merely pointing out the facts as I see them. Most often, people hurl curse words at those individuals whom they don’t have a decent counterargument against. Whether you like it or not, calling people curse words does denote a limited vocabulary on your part as well as the fact of your status as a bully.

My choosing not to curse is not a matter of me being “in a box;” it is a matter of me choosing to be and express myself as a LADY rather than a silly little girl who just learned some new “bad words.”

If you are going to argue a case, at least TRY to use your big girl words next time instead of just typing away mindlessly.

Dumb
    Ass

She is satanic. gross

Dumb
    Ass
    ________________

This is only proving my point…. -_______-

• Dj

Dj said:
    _________________________

Once I believed that they honestly did, but now I’m not so sure…

• Random Person

And again, you’re making this all about you. I’ve wanted a JB album for years also, but i’m not gonna bash them for living their lives how THEY want instead of how I want.

And whether you say you’re not an elitist or not doesn’t change the fact that you talk like one on here. “pointing out facts,” “use your big girl words,” “express myself as a lady.” You aren’t pointing out FACTS; it’s called an opinion. Acting like your opinion is fact is either elitist or ignorant. And I never post if I don’t have what I feel is a good argument. Cussing or not cussing is also a cultural thing. You are basically insulting and demeaning my upbringing by insinuating that how your were raised is better cause you’re a “lady.”

Your responses have very little to do with my arguments and are almost all about the fact that I sometimes cuss. So, judging by that, i’d say you’re the one lacking in proper counter-arguments.

Bring your “big girl words” all you like, princess. I’ll just bring my brain.

The one with the poster and the bear? 0____o ^^^^^

So disgusted at the LA Times review of their performance at the Jingle Ball. The author was so full of prejudice of where they come from (Disney). Saying their performance of “Thinkin Bout You” was “full of rot”? They did a beautiful job and several non fans that were there commented on twitter gave them compliments about it. One of them actually said, “I can’t believe I Like the Jonas Brothers.” Anyone can check the performance on You Tube. They did a great cover. What an elitist loser.

OU please help us save Joe of that demon called Blanda. she is manipulating him and his family

GOD 4 EVER >>>>>>>>>> SATAN 4 EVER

Rme

Rme

• EKAP

Firstly we all should chill (including myself) about this whole Nick and Gigi thing ’cause they aren’t even dating and hopefully never will! Now Blanda or whatever her name is all we can do is pray for Joe and hope that something changes! But I do agree that they need to release something soon! But also don’t forget that they stayed in the studio until 5am for us repeatedly! Please don’t leave the fanbase we all need eachother and we just need to pray for them, that they become humble again and remember “Live like your at the bottom even when you are at the top!” just pray and please stay!!!

I am done with being called an “elitist” and all of this hogwash.

Who wants to play “Bad Eggs” with me and some friends?

I’m “EggyAndIKnowIt,” and my girl is “Eggs Special.”

Who wants to play?

(replying to this) – Dec 5, 2012 @ 02:49 pm
    Random Person said:

Bring your “big girl words” all you like, princess. I’ll just bring my brain.

_________________________________________

I apologize for the fact that you would rather conform to our society today that is lacking a moral compass, than to act and speak with class. It truly is a shame and I feel sorry that you feel the need to limit yourself in that way; I really do. And when I said that I was waiting for that many years, I was not referring to an album. I was referring to feeling wanted and like the brothers truly cared about loyal fans such as myself. Since then, they have changed immensely and not for the better.

Oh, the same brain you used to come up with the commonly-used curse words to insult others? Let me know how that works out for you…

• Random Person

It’s working out fine, your majesty. ;)

Hail queen Blanda

She’s gorgeous

Joe is prob screwing her right now

I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING IN THIS POST EXCEPT NICK BEING HOT