Miley Cyrus LATE NIGHT IN STUDIO

opkokpok
A9bcN-eCEAAfjcG.jpg-large

Around the web

Guys I have a Q. Is it true that after Miley RT “be with someone that makes you happy” ANtonia Armato tweeted her “including your”????? Asent she a co-songwriter of many of her song and also a friend????

Very weird woman with a very weird relationship between her and two men. Daddy must be so proud!

• sexonfire11

Honestly sometimes I dislike Miley a lot but i will support her anyways

SlimShady said:

If it sounds anything like her backyard sessions I’m gonna sleep with the bloody album.

Omg…’The Backyard Sessions’ slays careers tbh.
    I’m having some urban hip-hop vibes, though.
    I need a snippet. She said country, pop,etc. I can’t take it any longer…

sexonfire11 said:

Honestly sometimes I dislike Miley a lot but i will support her anyways

Keep supporting Da Queen and radiating love gurl <3 You're doing the right thing, Her new era is coming ;D!!!

I’m just looking for the joint. Just because she’s in the studio, doesn’t mean she’s actually working. I think it’s an excuse for her to get high somewhere else but her house.
    I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for any music, at least any music that is relevant and sounds good.

Flapity, flap, flap.

You must be so proud of yourself after write all thsoe comments as well xD

• BrokenArrow

I want her to do a country album. Nop pop country -.-

my fucking gosh!!! shes really fugly!!! seems like shes doing everything possible to get uglier and uglier ewww that hideous hair and that manly face!!! and too bad rr new album will fail no matter what! lol I feel so sorry for that talentless and irrelevant attention whore!!!

I will never understand why she have to be so digusting and trashy!!! ewww shes the epitome of tacky indeed!

^^ STFU!!!!

I will never understand why do you have to be a superficial, hypocrite Miley stalker, Claudia!!! You’re the epitome of pathetic indeed.
    Nobody in this site ever like you and as the coward you were you stopped the bashing in you account to make it anonymously. Bitter bitch!

Considering the fact that you are @GorgeousSelena makes this comment invalid. You tried.

Flapity, flap, flap.

Miley pleassssss grow your hair back !!!

Actually, I think her hair looks so cute now ^.^!!!

• SlimShady

Oh God the anticipation.

Miley pleassssss grow your hair back !!!

Her weave is gone :’$

1. i’m pretty sure she is actually married to cheyne. he LIVES with her and Liam and they seem inseparable.
    2. why is she so obsessed with sticking her tongue out as far as she can lately??
    3. bald.

I just miss her cute little bob.

SlimShady said:

Oh God the anticipation.

That album is gonna be my jam for 2013, I swear.

• SlimShady

• oceanUP

her tongue looks great!

that guy needs to GTFO

I love that shirt she’s wearing!!!

The queen is serving hot tunes ^.^!!!
    Btw..is it bad if i think her friend is hot :%?

i hate it when she makes those stupid faces… i miss old miley :(

You miss her duck fare?LOL

Did she cut her hair again ? It looks a looooooooot shorter

With that hair and those clothes , you could easily mistaken her for a dude … Or a lesbian

Smh