Denise Jonas, ‘Dinner With #1 Son’

jiojiojoijiojoijiojoijiojoij
A9pEJ2aCIAA8mcu.jpg-large

No Nick is NOT with Gigi…… Hes with Demi.

• Wedding dress bridal

hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful
    [url=http://www.weddingdress-bridal.com]Wedding dress bridal[/url]
    Wedding dress bridal

Hahaha No NICK IS NOT WITH GIGI NOR DEMI.Hes probably having phone sex with Miley at this time that Liam is away. And dont blame her, hes probably fu**ing Jennifer right know.

• Jonas fan

They are such an attractive family, seriously. Mrs Jonas is so beautiful. That’s where Nick,Joe and Kevin get their looks, even Frankie is a cutie

• xAskTaylorx

She didn’t even say “one of my number ones sons”….. =| I guess everything about Joe and Nick are true or she is really putting her other children down. And Frankie, forgot about him, but he has not done anything wrong soooo…. What’s up? 0____o

• xAskTaylorx

It’s a nice pic, just wondering why she said only “#1 son” and not “one of”… That’s all, no hate. Please, I love my JB! ^____^

i’m sure she meant #1 as in firstborn, not fav son. i doubt if anyone would favor a certain child on such a public platform

This picture just made me realised how much Nick looks like his mom. I find that both Nick and Joe are the only ones from his brothers that have downward eyebrows that give them that mysterious look. Nick could pass for Richard. Gere son.

Yeah for sure she mean like 1st son, she just put hashtag it doesn’t mean anything..

Dec 9, 2012 @ 07:31 am

Nick doesn’t look like Denise. He looks like his dad with a thinner face. So does Kevin.

He looks nothing like Denise, he looks like Papa Jonas, papa jonas isn’t ugly though.

Nick’s features from nose up from his mom and lips and shin from his dad…. Nick is a perfect combination of both genes..

If papa jonas lost weight he’d be hot.

Dec 9, 2012 @ 07:42 am

What??? Denise has a thin nose and big eyes, Nick has a big nose and small eyes.

Nick got his eyebrows from his mom though.

Nick has the nose as his grand dad,papa miller. the big pointed nose. aside from that his face he got it form his dad.

Dec 9, 2012 @ 07:47 am
    Nick got his eyebrows from his mom though.

Denise and Papa j both have thin eyebrows so idk. I know that he got his lighter hair from the dad. Kevin and Joe have dark hair.

I still don’t know who joe looks like.

they have the same shape of brow,since he was a kid his eye brow was like that thin.. joe and kevin has thick brow.

Kevin does Not look that happy! It looks forced!!!

All three are gorgeous, but I didn’t use to find Kevin attractive now looking back he’s gorgeous tbh.

Kevin looks better when he shaves.

Nick was the only one that got hes mommas lips. And I also think Nicks nose is a normal size. Anyways I rather have a guy with a tad-bit bigger nise and great perky lips than a guy with no lips and a witch-shape nose like Liam (sorry first person that came to mind with this features.

nick is with gigi

nick is with gigi
    ============================
    Please Stop this rumour.. it’s not true, don’t bring her up. yes she’s hot but Nick is not stupid to date her,it shows on her twitter page that she’s so childish and care only to become one of the angels next yr. i bet that’s the reason why her boyfriend dump her.

You guys seriously have no lives, you come here and criticize a family who doesn’t even know you exist. You’re to listen to their music, occasionally worry for their health when something happens, support them when they receive awards, and reservedly admire them from afar. Not critically put down every PRIVATE thing they do, call their girlfriends sluts because of jealousy, and analyse how Mrs. Jonas hates the rest of her sons because she put “number one” son for Kevin. Okay I’m done.

P.S She obviously meant # 1 son as her first born child, Kevin, not her favorite. No matter what you like to believe about her, or what Married to Jonas portrays her as, she’s actually VERY nice, and loves all her sons equally.

——————————————–

Agreed. People love to over-analyze and start shit on this site. I’m pretty sure if it were Nick, Joe, or Frankie she would say the exact same thing. All of her sons are #1 to her.

haha sad for the other ones

Dec 9, 2012 @ 09:01 am

——————

Nick and Liam have the same nose. Are you okay?

She obviously means #1 as in her firstborn son and not that he’s her favourite. I think it’s clear to everyone that Mr. & Mrs. Jonas put Nick on a pedestal above the other three and that Nick is the favourite. I’m not trying to say Joe, Kevin & Frankie aren’t important in any way–I love all of them–but the Jonas parents clearly favour Nick. But I guess Nick DID pay their bills when he was a kid. ;)

Dec 9, 2012 @ 09:36 am

Joe is the black sheep of the family.

Your BullShit!!! She asked for it on that show!!!!

• oceanUP

joick have failed they need to settle down, no sex without marriage!

wtffffff denise. so much for writing parenting books and all that.

NO MOTHER SHOULD HAVE A #1 SON unless she only has one son. hahaha

Umm.. she probably just means #1 as in her firstborn.

right. The favorite is obviously Nick. :)

• oceanUP

#1 she wants a baby grandson! she looks too young to be grandma yet tho!

^You’re* and no need to capitalize bullshit, okay? And to add flare and fire to their normal every day life, they had to increase the drama in the show, or it would be boring.That’s why she was portrayed in such a way. First, learn to type and use proper grammar before trying to argue with me.

All the more reason to love Joseph!! More!!!!

I hate them for that!!! Especially since He is such a Cock Eyed Brat!!!!

• joejonassmile

No I think fav is Joe…the important one is Nick…hahaha

She means she’s having dinner with 1 of her sons

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:She means she’s having dinner with 1 of her sons

Yep
    I was just kidding :-)

Maybe it’s only kevin who is available, coz joe is in a road trip for some R&R and Nick must be busy doing some mixes in the studio..

Well we don’t really know what nick is doing. He could be doing something else. There were a few pics of them in the studio, maybe he’s also taking a break

Talk about a cultural divide! Hey, everyone who doesn’t understand Americans–Denise means her first son. Nothing more. She’s hardly a twitter genius and should’ve considered how foreigners would misinterpret her tweet…oh no, wait, she didn’t have to consider anything because it should’ve been obvious.

It’s no wonder the boys rarely bother to connect directly with their largely ignorant and childish fanbase. They’ve grown but 80% of you haven’t. So much for girls maturing faster than boys!

How many of you live in this pretty fairy tale world where everything is pretty and happy! My! Nothing must be ever wrong with them!????

———————————————-

Why does it seem like everyone in the world is so concerned with someone’s or someone’s family’s flaws. That’s all people look for, now-a-days…negativity and failure.

It’s Not scripted BullShitter!!! Or do you want to argue with Kevin about that!!! And Shut! Up! About petty comments Please!!! The world Does Not revolve around you!!!!

Calm down, little fetus. Your “script” is clearly making you look unintelligent and too young to be on a social networking site. Is bullshit the only word you know how to use? (Which, if I may point out,is in the wrong context here) Argue with Kevin about what? And I never said the world revolves around me? God bless people like you, you are the reason why the JB don’t communicate with their fans often. Once again, go read a dictionary, pay attention in your English class, and grow up a bit, and THEN we can do this pointless argument on something so inferior to our every day lives. Good day, peasant.

pretty sure denise meant as firstborn not as favorite. Im also pretty sure their parents love all four of them

Butchu said peasant, omg. Yes. And fetus. Tumbla lovers unite! And agreed.