Jonas Brothers DRIVE BY MEETING

jiojoijio
bguhuhu

Credit: Mariaa1993.

Nick was in the front seat with their security. He’s not dating Demi. Lovanas posted a manip pic she found on Tumblr as A JOKE. This fanbase is embarrassing. Seriously, I thought you tweens grew up.

Lovanas posted a manip pic she found on Tumblr as A JOKE.

I don’t know who Lovanas is. I’m talking about the various gossip blogs like Perez and Hollywood Life reporting or implying that they are dating.

They’re only implying because they know Nemi stans will read it. You feed the machine. They’re not dating.

Hollywoodlife and Perez know that Demi is dating Wilmer, so maybe they were on LSD when they reported Nick and Demi. Though I don’t mind Nemi or Jemi or threesome. They all look hot together and it would be like the movie Legends of the Fall. THREE brothers in love with the same girl!!! jk

Kevin = handsome

Nick = Muscles not so cute face

Joe = pretty face and lean body

Joe has always been thin but now he doesn’t looks healthy, he’s too thin as sick, his face looks thinner than normal.

The need to eat more and healthy. Don’t understand how his brothers don’t help him, if I see that my brother doesn’t look good, I try to help. Imagine if something happens to Joe and he can die

I’m worried about my Joe.

He looks fine to me. Some photos don’t come out nice, he appears thin in some pics, but I’ve seen others where he’s got muscle. Joe is a health freak. He goes to the gym alot,and has a trainer. I’m sure if the trainer felt joe was too thin or not healthy looking, he would tell joe. So don’t worry :)

• Anon

This Nemi thing is creeping me out, because they clearly are just! friends. They must be weird for them, knowing people are weirdly all of a sudden shipping them together. Nick sees her like a sister too. Plus Demi dated joe, so i doubt nick would date Demi anyways.That would be just completely awkward

Aww I think he’s missing Blanda already. I can see it in his eyes :(

I wonder if that’s them leaving the studio, or are they heading somewhere? what are they are upto lately today? hmm and joe is fake smiling, i can tell. Hope he’s alright

All of the guys weight have gone up and down over the years.

Kevin was always the bigger of the three, wider shoulders etc, maybe because he was the older one.

Nick was really skinny when he was younger, then he gained a bit of weight and he started gaining more weight when he was 17. He always had nice arms though.

Joe was skinny, then he gained muscle weight and he’s always gone up and down. He was really skinny yet fit when did the 3d movie and got really bulky when they toured in late 2009. He looks skinny now maybe it’s just the pics though, he still goes to the gym and he still has nice arms. Out of the three he always was the most fit.

Height wise, they’re all around the same height, sometimes Joe looks taller than Nick, sometimes Nick looks taller and Kevin. They’re not very tall.

They are medium they’re is such a thing!! Stop conditioning them! They don’t have to be Talll!!!!

Did that witch of His go back to New York??? Or somewhere else???

Dec 8, 2012 @ 10:42 am
    Anon said:

People are ridiculous. Demi is 100% dating Wilmer and she’s still wearing the ring he gave her so they’re still together.

One: He is not healthy! Two: Thank You! To the person who said why doesn’t his brothers care?? That is exactly the point!!! They aren’t a real family even though they have proposed to be!!! Three: He is not a Health Freak (bad choice of words) he is an exercise Freak!!! That’s not very good though!!!

You know this ring???? http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=96761&fid=668436
    Wilmer gave it to her and she is wearing it so they’re not broken up or anything. People saying she’s dating Nick are hilarious.

Wait, I forgot Nick likes getting it on with girls in relationships MY BAD!

Actually he is kind of a health freak, he always eats healthy.That’s another reason why he’s lost so much weight. I’m the same as him, so i know

Wait, I forgot Nick likes getting it on with girls in relationships MY BAD!

No he does not!!!! and she’s like a sister to him,and she is her brothers ex!?

People saying Nemi is weird also say that Joe being friends with Wilmer is weird. Joe doesn’t care! He loves Wilmer and he loves Nick. I don’t think he cares at all because he’s flawless!

No he does not!!!! and she’s like a sister to him,and she is her brothers ex!?

Yes he does.

They are delusional.Just like Jemi or Niley fans. They are so caught up in their own fantasy world, they forget reality. None if them are interested in each other anymore, and have clearly moved on, but the fans won’t accept it.Now it’s “Nemi”? lol it makes me laugh, honestly

why does Dani always have to be there??

Nick’s head look so small there.

It’s Hollywood everything goes there. For him everything is melanie and nobody is exists. Even Caseedee made fun of him for it.

Yeah i guess you’re right.And Adam Levine is my uncle

Dec 8, 2012 @ 10:29 am

I’m worried about my Joe.

There’s a possibility that Nick has been with Joe all the time to watch out for him and stop him from taking drugs ..lol idk maybe I read blind items too much

Joe is NOT on drugs. Blind Gossip is stupid :/

Totally Right!!! I asked Joseph and He said NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Does any one know where Joseph is skiing right now????

Rumors are stupid as people believe in them.

Anyone could write a blind item & send it in, they are mostly fake or exaggerated. I seriously doubt Joe or Nick are on drugs, they might party or have fun, but not like the blind items state. I think Joe is going through a rough stage right, if he cleaned up his hair to a shorter style, he would probably look better. I do agree that he is looking to skinny & he has been sick (and not from cocaine like the blind item claims). Plus they are working for hours in the studio, they are tired I am sure.

Nick Jonas is so hot, and when he was a little kid he was the cutest thing ever!!

look at this video, he was a muffin!

lol Carly Rose Sonenclar tweeted it was nice to see Nick at the Jingle ball!

I ship them!! I don’t know if she is 13 lol

they should collaborate!

@melaniemartinez nice to meet @joejonas pretty cool guy

Omg I ship them so much idc if she’s just 17
    __________

No no no nooo what? you crazy? she’s not his type and is too young! and well ew they wouldn’t have chemistry

She looks like his type, she’s freaking gorgeous and joe totally seems like her type.

Even Adam Levine is in love with Melanie.

Demi and Nick were so cute together!!! I love their friendship

“The funniest part of the tour, is um, I think, everytime I come off stage, for um the duet, I always pass by Nick, um cause hes switching from like drums, to, playing a song or something, everytime I walk off stage , we have like this secret handshake highfive thing, but instead of like hitting eachothers hands, we go, like that, so, sometimes, it just gets really obnoxious, and it just hurts, and its really funny.” – Demi Lovato

I would love to see them doing that now!

I don’t watch The Voice! only the X Factor, and I like CeCe!! I’d like her to date Nick.

Dec 8, 2012 @ 02:06 pm

You should totally watch it. They’re all incredibly talented its unreal. Melanie is this really talented girl she’s like an indie type of girl that likes hipsters. She’s like the cutest thing ever.

One: The reason his is more inclined to his younger brother Than Kevin is because Kevin ruined it for them when they were younger! And I think now regrets it! So Joseph needs someone and is inclined Now more towards Nick!!!

Adam cums everytime melanie gets on stage

Sweet Nicky??? Thats a joke!!! That shows how WAYYYYYYYYYYY Off you are!!!!

Adam is secretly in love with Christina LOL I totally ship those two. Pity she has a boyfriend. I think Adam has a gf, or did they break up?

Yes!! Joseph saved his life! Joseph did all this! Not Nick!!! If it were Nick he wouldn’t care!!! That exactly what I was saying!!! It’s called a one sided realtionship!!!

Dec 8, 2012 @ 02:14 pm

They broke up, he’s totally head over heels for melanei this season though.

No he’s not omg! she’s 17yrs old!? that would be so wrong. He’s 33yrs old. He does love her voice though

Are you talking about that little girl who has gaped teeth??? She is 17??? Thats sick! She looks like a twelve year old! Not even!!!

Dec 8, 2012 @ 02:19 pm

• joejonassmile

What a mess…I mean fan wars

Nicky shaved his head cuz he wants to look like Wilmer, now it’s Demi’s turn to shave hers so she looks like Miley, then they can fall in love.

I asked because he looks pretty unhealthy to me, I don’t know anything about him anyway, I just comment what I see. Glad he is ok though.

He has a trainer, so he will monitor joe and his health. I wouldn’t worry

OMG I’m so bored!! I wish we got big news so we can talk about something different!!! for good or bad, we need news.

Joe is in Vegas.

How do you know this?

Joe doesn’t have a trainer, he used to have one, not anymore it was Joey Rubino.

it’s the same comments over and over again!! we need a bomb!!! something that really makes us all say wtf!!

Joe doesn’t have a trainer, he used to have one, not anymore it was Joey Rubino

Demi stole Rubino

I feel like such a stalker when i always feel the need to know what they are doing LOL I just want them to be working in the studio!

at least make a rumor up!! it’s better than nothing, it’s saturday afternoon!!

Well joe still knows what he’s doing regardless.Maybe he has another trainer

that attention whore is a liar!!! lol

Blanda has an engagement ring on in the last picture of her js

Trainers don’t check your health Dear!!! He is looking very unhealthy!!! People just don’t care about him so they make excuses!!!

So joe is in Vegas? and Blanda is in Miami! Aww so they are apart right now. That’s why he looks sad

Blanda has an engagement ring on in the last picture of her js

that makes nothing for me!!! I need big fat news like super news!!! unexpected news!!!

Where is He Now????

Nick and Gigi getting preggo?

what if people stopped making excuses? saying yes he looks unhealthy, the worst he’s ever looked is not gonna change a thing.

Blanda has an engagement ring on in the last picture of her js

Joe is not engaged. It was a rumor.He said he’ll only marry later. What pic are you talking about anyways?

Nick is a Bitch!!!! Enough said!!! His Parents are morons who love money!!!

Nick and Gigi getting preggo?

lol that would be big!!! the girl is 17 and Nick would go to jail, he could still play the it’s not mine card, since she had a boyfriend, and then the guy would say but I was in Argentina xD

Nick is a Bitch!!!! Enough said!!! His Parents are morons who love money!!!

shut up!! we’re having a nice chat here! everybody is friendly and funny! and here you come to ruin the day!!

Poor Joe nobody cares for his feelings :(

Nick and Gigi getting preggo?

if he was a good man he would say the baby is his, I mean the ex boyfriend, he’d be protecting Nick and he wouldn’t go to jail cuz he is 17 too.

How do you know he is in Las Vegas? (with that creep)

Poor Joe nobody cares for his feelings

lol

He’s going to look flawless for the next concert so who cares.

jk i love joe he’s my favorite jonas

Poor Joe nobody cares for his feelings
    Where was this gif from?

what if Demi is pregnant and she has 8 months and nobody noticed.

It wasn’t a nice chat! That is why I said!! I am stating Facts not Fiction!!! The Parents are still Morons and soooo is that stupid (repulsive stuck up) stick!!!!

Poor Joe nobody cares for his feelings
    Where was this gif from?

he is crying bc he can’t remember the lyrics of the song.

what if Demi is pregnant and she has 8 months and nobody noticed.

wasnt she on her period like two weeks ago? Wilmer is experienced he probably knows to use the rhytym technique to prevent a pregnancy.

When is there next concer? anyone know

Dec 8, 2012 @ 01:10 pm

Poor Joe nobody cares for his feelings
    Where was this gif from?

Jonas concert after Camilla broke up with him.

Exactly!!!! No one cares!!! Exactly what I was getting at!!!! So this is why you shouldn’t love the world!!! They are stupid!!! He needs God!!!

yes it was!! everybody was being nice and nobody insulted anybody until you arrived!! and you’re not stating facts you’re insulting Nick and his family! you hate everybody don’t be bitter and have a little fun!!!

I love the world and I love God!

to the person trashing Nick gtfo!!! everybody in this post have respect, you don’t like the Jonas brothers what are you doing here?

the gif is from this video

Poor Joe nobody cares for his feelings
    Where was this gif from?

Jonas concert after Camilla broke up with him

Aww poor joe lol

that’s what she said, and a man is never responsible for the preventive techniques it’s always the woman

Where was this gif from?

Jonas concert after Camilla broke up with him

Aww poor joe lol

+—

yeah but Camilla found a good christian guy now and they’re getting married!!!

it takes two to tango! anyways dilmer babies! i hope they look like demi.

the biggest most impressive news ever would be that Miley Cyrus is a lesbian

Jonas ?@PapaJonas

WOW! Hard to believe it has been 10 years. @TheBwayLeague just wrote the today in 2002, @JoeJonas made his Broadway debut in “La Bohème”

t takes two to tango! anyways dilmer babies! i hope they look like demi.

they’re gonna have Wilmer’s face and Demi’s body.

Joe said he was crying because he was over whelmed by the fans though

yeah but Camilla found a good christian guy now and they’re getting married!!!

joe is also christian he never truly got over the camilla thing. he still mentions it to this day when talks about heartbreak

The Broadway League?@TheBwayLeague

Today in 2002, @JoeJonas of @JonasBrothers made his Broadway debut in the children’s chorus of “La Bohème”.

COOL!

Joe said he was crying because he was over whelmed by the fans though

that was a lie, he cried because of her, he also cried in two other concerts that week.

Joe was on broadway I love his broadway voice more than Nick’s tbh.

Where is he????????????

Joe said he was crying because he was over whelmed by the fans though

that’s stupid, it’s not like it was his first concert with fans, why didn’t he cry in the previous 1216546 concerts they had? lol
    he was crying because his father told him, “hey Joe now you are gonna cry so everybody talks about you, that’s good publicity, and if you don’t I’m gonna make you cry.”

Your Trashing Joseph and his brother by praising that sick pigs antics!!!!!

that’s stupid, nobody even knew him and camilla were dunzo when he cried.

You can’t love both Dearie!!! They are Hot and Cold!!!

obviously he cried because he was still heartbroken, in the tour video they did in 2009 his dressing room was filled with polaroid pictures of camilla

that’s stupid, nobody even knew him and camilla were dunzo when he cried.

everybody did!! the next day all the headlines were Camilla Belle makes Joe cry, lol he gave the stupid excuse on purpose too!! it was his father’s idea

Who ever said that about his (quote) father is Sick!!!!!!!!!

PR PR PR

no they didn’t joe never mentioned his relationship with camilla only that she was his girlfriend that’s it

Who said it was the (quote) Father’s idea!! You idiot!!!! Thats severe abuse!!!!

PR PR PR

hahaha no, it was like a 5 second thing where they showed his room and people noticed her pollaroid pics, you wouldn’t have noticed if you weren’t paying attention to it.

Your Trashing Joseph and his brother by praising that sick pigs antics!!!!!

lol do you like Joseph? and you’re trashing Nick? did you forget Nick’s is Joe’s brother and best friend? do you think he would like somebody calling his beloved little brother
    “sick pigs antics” or whatever you meant, next time Joe cries it’ll be bc you trashed Nick

Shut! Up! With the PR crap you are more obsessed with it than anyone!!!!!!

they know there’s always somebody who notices, they’re proffesionals xD

joe was enamored with cami because she was a virgin

lol yes! blame papa J

hey know there’s always somebody who notices, they’re proffesionals xD

trololollol

it’s getting boring again! let’s make up more funny rumors!!!

when they did lovebug joe was such a fangirl about camilla

let’s play a game I name someone and you make something up about them and name someone else and we keep going!!

PAPA JONAS!

OMG,I thought the tittle was going to say “Jonas Brothers Drive By Shooting”

Beloved??? That is a joke!!! Only Joseph cares Not Nick and he is a Major Bitch to His Elder brother! If Joseph didn’t try there would Be No realtionship!!! I said anyway that You are trashing!! Not them!!!

JOE AND CAMILLA’S LOVESTORY

OH!!! Shut! Up! With the whole PR thing and Professionals! Your obsesed with it. They are Not!!!!

Is joe really in Vegas? what’s he doing there?

if he was a major bitch Joe wouldn’t love him like he does, wouldn’t live with him and wouldn’t call him his fave bro you know. They’re best friends, don’t be bitter. Nick is a nice guy, you just see what you wanna see.

Obsessed!!!

I don’t think it was a love story at all! She used him and he had no clue!!! She is Witchy!!

come on people relax!! xD

Dec 8, 2012 @ 01:39 pm

Is joe really in Vegas? what’s he doing there?

Joseph doesn’t have a choice!!!

CAMILLA IS SAVING HERSELF FOR MARRIAGE

lol there are fake pictures of Nick and Demi all over twitter, people are freaking out!! OMG it’s so funny!!! but the fun fact is that most of the fans actually like Dick xD they’re pretty excited.

nobody wants to play!!! you boring people!!! whatever

Joseph doesn’t have a choice!!!

what do you mean? that he is gay? I mean gay people don’t have a choice, but they can always be happy.

How do we know he is in Las Vegas???

You guys realize that the Jbs check oceanup. There was an argue on one of the previous posts about people feeling like too much attention was being put on Janda, and how they are not working on the music, and joe’s never on twitter.Now they are showing pics of them in the studio, and Blanda is now not with joe, but in Miami, and joe is back on twitter and linked his IG to twitter lol it’s not just a coincidence.They don’t want to lose their fans

and they are worried that their “relationship” is gonna ruin their friendship lol

Homosexuals have a choice!!! Where do you get that? Feeding into the media crap??? That only gose one way!!!

Nick’s never on twitter, I hope this change that too!! hey Nick tweet!!! and not only to promote some “Cece frey”

they don’t have a choice cuz they can’t fuck women, it’s not their choice, they were born that way, Lady Gaga says.

Joseph refering to his brother!! Read said comments above!!!!

Joe is not in Vegas.He’s on a road trip with Kyle.He and joe posted a pic of the same mountains on Instagram.I don’t know if anyone else is with them though

Joseph doesn’t have a choice!!!

lol I can say that this person is not implying he is gay, I just noticed the person who calls Joe Joseph is the one who hates sweet Nicky and she thinks that Nicky forces Joe to be his BFF am I right? it makes not sense at all but that’s what I deduced from what she says.

Joseph refering to his brother!! Read said comments above!!!!

he actually does, it’s his choice

hey Joe who’s your favorite bro?
    Joe:It’s Nick
    he could have said, Kevin, Frankie or all of them.

Lady is not the word! And where on EARTH is she right!??? Did she suddenly write the book?? I told you not to feed into the media!! As they are not an authority and have never been an authority! Ever!!!!

joe is alone wiii :)

Oh God Joe looks horrible…. get some help Joey us your fans dont like seeing you this unhealthy.

Jonas brothers? Wheres Nick?????? It cant be the Jonas Brothers without him…..

So Nick is dating Demi? Very disappointing of Nick. I thought he had better taste.

Joe is just so cute. I can’t take it. Hating on Joe is like hating on Joey from friends it’s just not possible.

Jonas brothers? Wheres Nick?????? It cant be the Jonas Brothers without him…..

I saw a picture of him on twitter. Here ya go

c 8, 2012 @ 09:14 am

—————

No. Dilmer is still on.

Nick isn’t much in social sites. He tends to forget about twitter lol. I doubt that’ll change. Why he has it in the first place then, is beyond me. Probably just for business purposes I guess

@melaniemartinez nice to meet @joejonas pretty cool guy

Omg I ship them so much idc if she’s just 17

hey Nick hater, do you know that when Joe found out Nick was diabetic he passed out? and then he cried for 3 days non stop? and once he risk his own life to save Nick in a car accident? yes!! that was HIS choice, loving your brother is YOUR choice, and Nick and Joe (and Kevin of course) love each other not bc they’re force, it is their choice.

Melanie and joe I can’t. Melanie should collaborate with them.

Who is Melanie Martinez?

yet he tweets about @ddlovato like crazy everytime he can.

Dec 8, 2012 @ 01:55 pm
    Who is Melanie Martinez?

Who is Melanie Martinez?

the singer from The Voice that got eliminated recently

Nick tweeted like 5 times that he was gonna be on TXF with Demi, and he tweeted like 3 times that he performed with her.

@melaniemartinez nice to meet @joejonas pretty cool guy

Omg I ship them so much idc if she’s just 17
    __________

I don’t think there is anything wrong with Joe being friends with Wilmer.That just shows that he’s got nothing against him.Plus their friendship is between them, not Demi

Dec 8, 2012 @ 11:25 am

Alyson Stoner said that Joe is an exercise freak, he used to put on plastic bags to punish himself after he ate something unhealthy. I don’t think he has an ED or anything. It’s more like he’s obsessed with being healthy wich probably is some sort of body image illness. I don’t know the name though. He mentioned he had low self steem in rolling stone and was insecure.

ec 8, 2012 @ 11:38 am

Ia. I don’t think it’s weird. Joe is and was best friends with Alex Noyes and he also dated Demi. Plus Alex Noyes and Deleon are bffs. They have bromances wich is cool.

demetria lovato ?@ddlovato

Take the high road….. Then write a song about how you really feel. But then is that bullying or is it art?? Confused. #highroadsSUCK

Poor Wilmer, what did he do now?

One: That is not health that is abuse!! Two: Health is Knowledge! He doesn’t know anything about health!!!!

Where did he say that in Rolling Stone????

It had potential,” Nick says. “Like it could be crazy. But it wasn’t there yet.”
    Despite their closeness, the Jonases aren’t exactly alike. Kevin, the oldest, is the extrovert, chatting up bus drivers and security guards, crouching on his knees to greet little kids at shows. Middle child Joe, who resembles a prettier version of the actor Peter Gallagher, is the quieter Jonas, with a wild alter ego revealed onstage, where he swivels his hips and twirls a mike stand like a lightsaber. “I’m really inspired by Mick Jagger and Freddie Mercury — the big frontmen,” he says. “I heard Jagger does an hour on a treadmill before every show.”

Nick, by contrast, is the Jonas Brothers’ boss — the spokesman, the best musician, the chief songwriter. It might seem odd for Joe and Kevin to take their lead from their kid brother, but the Jonases don’t see it that way. “Nicholas has always been older than he was,” their father tells me. Despite his heartthrob status, Nick has more Eddie Vedder in him than he does Shaun Cassidy. He says his favorite songs are Elvis Costello’s “(I Don’t Want to Go to) Chelsea” and Johnny Cash’s “Give My Love to Rose.”

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/26038497.html#ixzz2EPjqjqFX

Wait no, actually is was their second Rolling Stone cover where he said that.

I can not find where he said that!!! However Thank You!!!

• Jonas fan

Looks like joe has gone on some sort of road trip with his friend Kyle, soooo lucky! i’ve always wanted to be spontaneous like that.Joe has been looking so down lately,i wonder what’s going on. Maybe this trip will be good for him :) I hope it’s not because of the hate he and his gf have been getting. Some people are so inconsiderate of his feelings. A true fan would never be like that

Dec 8, 2012 @ 11:58 am

what are you talking about? anyway, Nick’s rocking in the front seat!! and he is dating Demi, I mean he is going out with her, but they’re not bf and gf.

I had never read that, I think that pretty much describe the guys personalities!
    Kevin is the most outgoing, talkative and yes, he is the nicest with everybody! Joe is the quieter and a really shy but he has an alter ego he uses onstage and sometimes on inteviews too. And Nick is the boss, enough said.

I hope Nick is not jealous that Demi is dating Wilmer as well then!

what’s wrong with Joe? Does he have health issues? and where are they going? I saw a picture of Nick on the front seat btw.

had never read that, I think that pretty much describe the guys personalities!

Yeah they also mentioned Joe being the best looking one.

I hope Nick is not jealous that Demi is dating Wilmer as well then!

no, he is used to Demi dating Wilmer, she was dating Wilmer when she dated Joe and Niall Horan too xD jk I don’t know and I don’t care who’s dating who

It’s called hanging out, not dating

Dec 8, 2012 @ 12:34 pm

It’s called hanging out, not dating

What do you mean? Demi was holding hands and making out with Wilmer last week at the mall?

it must have been funny for Kevin when he was 17 and Nick was 12 and he was the boss, telling him what to do all the time, bossy kids are really funny, I love them!

We’re all being playful btw we’re just bored on a Saturday.

I saw a video of Nick at age 11 telling his friends from the Sound of Music what to do and he was the cutest thing ever!

It’s called hanging out, not dating

Someone said in the comments that Nick and Demi are “dating, but are not gf and bf”

I thought Wilmer was gonna turn Demi into a lesbian like he did with Lindsay, but somehow he seems to be having that effect on Miley… oh wait, Demi had a girl crush on CeCe right? xD

somebody is a cheater…

Wilmer and Demi forever

Nick, by contrast, is the Jonas Brothers’ boss — the spokesman, the best musician, the chief songwriter. It might seem odd for Joe and Kevin to take their lead from their kid brother.

Normally I dislike guys like that, but I love Nick. I think it was odd for them when he was a little kid but not anymore.

Didn’t Demi’s friend say something like “Thanks wimer for taking it as out for dinner now go have sex with Demi” or something? Maybe they confused Wilmer with Nicholas since they have shaved heads.

I thought Harry Styles was gay.

lol Nick shaved his head so he can be confused with Wilmer and nobody notice Demi is cheating on him!

Nick should date CeCe Frey

Dec 8, 2012 @ 12:44 pm

It was actually Wilmer tho, there’s a picture of him with Demi on set.

No i don’t think he does, he just likes to be healthy that’s all. Well right now,from the pics on IG,it looks like joe is on a road trip or something. Kyle also posted a pic of the same thing,and said ” Be Spontaneous” we don’t know where they’re going though.
    As for the pic of them in the car,maybe they were at the studio or out for Luch, no one knows yet lol

No way! Demi would never cheat on Wilmer. He’s the love of her life and they will get married.

lol Denise and Papa J were actually saying they’re proud of being fans of Nick.

Joe is in Vegas.

she is cheating on him with Miley Cyrus, she shaved her head so she can be confused with a man.

Damn they all look terrible here except Kevin.

I just read a comment in a previous post saying that Joe looks like Sean Lennon and it’s so true. Seeing as Sean is half asian it only makes me think more so that Mama J had a one night stand thus creating Joe.

LMAOOOOOOO No he doesn’t. Joe doesn’t really look asian, he looks arabic and when he has straight hair he looks asian mixed with american like Bruce Lee’s son.

I wish Nick and Demi were called Dick and not Nemi.