Nick And Joe Jonas BEAUTIFUL FACES

gnbojfdnoijnioj

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

snow :)

It’s snows in many countries

aw they must be gettin drunk with brandon, kyle and Mdot.
    Can i join them please?

I still think there is something wrong with Kevin! His relationship is (Not) normal!!! It’s like He is obsessed? It makes you wonder why!!!

I think part of the reason he got married (quote) so fast is because he wanted to get out of that house!!! But running away (or rather into another or bigger mess) is not the solution!!!

Stop arguing over joe’s relationships.It’s completely irrelevant

Didn’t take them long to find some girls to hook up with. Looks like their having a good time. Love Joe in a beanie!

Nick looks chubbier than usually in the last one.

Who are this girls with them?

• Adam Smith

I think the snap is good and both are looking adorable there.
    Joe is not single by the way, has been caught with a girl a quite a few occasions now!!!

manuka honey

I think those girls are just Norwegian musicians who happened to be there. Doubt anything is going on with them, I think the one has a bf (next to her) & in personal pics, the other seems to be cozy with that paule guy the boys have been working with. Curious on why? Maybe they need a producer in America. One, not sure which was spending time tweeting with Mdot. Glad they had a little fun, they will probably be back in the studio all week. Maybe Nick will tweet or instagram from it, I miss him tweeting..

So those Norwegians are artist also and not models as the others say?

can i join them?

is it just me or does nick look blazed

———————————————-

It’s just you.

I think it’s weir that Kevin never goes on these things! There is something wrong with him and NO I don’t think THAT is the answer!!!!

Weird!!!!

Kevin probably feels like this was a “single guy” thing. Can’t fault him for that. But have to say, N & J must be having a great time. Skiing & snowboarding is so fricken fun. Then hot cocoa or whatever you drink to make you warm, & then making music at the lodge after that. There were even a couple of token Nordic females thrown into one of the photos.

Just cause Joe went some place with friends doesn’t mean he broke up w/somebody. She might even be there. Someone had to take the group photo.

are working on any music ?? lol but good photos where was kevin when joe and nick was having fun ??

———————————————–

I think Kevin was with the rest of the Jonas family.

I think Kevin doesn’t want to come on these little trips because he knows that his brothers are single and that they are doing the business and pleasure deal when they go on vacation.

Joe is there only with his friends and Nick. stop speaking always about her.

Joe’s gf is in Miami! they did not break up. He and nick are just having some fun with some friends over the weekend. Stop reading too much into things,gosh

Joe is single and happy

Joe is single and :)

This is one thing on my bucket list that i want to do so badly! I’m so jealous of them haha. There’s no snow where i’m from :/

Joe is single and happy

There’s no proof that he’s single. They were seen together only a few days ago….. you need to stop being in denial, it’s not healthy

That stick is any thing but normal!!! Or simple!!!

Don’t say children like that!!! It’s being derogatory to them!!!!!!!

All the little infantile gossip whores on here create the drama. There is no actual drama. Just OceanUp teenie drama.

———————————————-

I’m pretty sure that bitching and name-calling isn’t a mature thing to do. And you call us childish? LOL no, honey, it’s you.

Well that’s great. but i think there is nothing going on with them though, i think they are just friends and maybe talking about music.. and they won’t hookup to just any body,coz they don’t want to spread STD anyways..

Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:19 am
    Brandon is single, he doesn’t have a girlfriend.

Last time i saw he did, maybe they broke up along time ago

Clearly a Jonas favored website. Sigh!

Lol well they seem to bring in alot of comments.Plus they do post other celebs too ya know. You don’t have to come on their posts, if you don’t want to

Poor joe, his girlfriend seems to bring alot of drama. Can’t be easy for him. Being with someone, some fans are hating on. You “fans” ‘hating on, and talking trash are so selfish! if he likes her, he shouldn’t have to deal with jealous immature girls,finding idiotic things to hate her on.That’s why he needs someone drama free, and who is willing to not be so public. He needs a down to earth girl, who can make him genuinely happy and drama free

Well i think both Joe and Nick deserves a girl the is like have a low profile life or a simple girl or normal girl, like non celebrity,that will love them for them and not bec they are part of the Jonas brothers. they deserve better than the celebs that they use to date. just like Dani they need a girl like that. not an artist and not a model,so that there are no drama.

I love the picture of Nick playing the guitar! he doesn’t protect himself from the cold too much bc he is so hot!!

lol
    glad they’re all having fun though, and Kevin is of course with Danielle.

…….

I think sometimes Nick does want that. I remember when he did this interview where the asked him what he would do with $80 million and he said “The first thing I would do is set up a home that I feel like I could be in for a long time. A quiet place where, someday I could move my wife and kids into.”

That makes it sound like he wants a quiet place to keep his personal life private, and not splashed all over by the paparazzi. Maybe he could have that with another celeb, I don’t know, but it sounds like he wants a quiet personal life and seems like dating another star isn’t the best way to have that.

Yeah right! Nicky and delta loved the paps!

Yeah right! Nicky and delta loved the paps!
    \\\\

DELTA loved the paps. And that’s why Nick’s not with her anymore. You could tell by the end he was sick of her calling them. Their last few sets of pap shots in LA he looked miserable most of the time.

I thought she called it off!!! Or was that never concluded???

• Wedding dress bridal

I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice day!
    [url=http://www.weddingdress-bridal.com]Wedding dress bridal[/url]
    Wedding dress bridal

I completely agree. I’ve always thought the same thing, that joe and nick need someone like dani.Just a simple woman.Unfortunately i don’t think they intend on trying to find someone like that,or they just haven’t met anyone yet. They keep going for models or other celebs or well known woman!? I mean they could so much better,but i guess it’s hard finding a simple girl like that, being that they are famous and all,but it’s not impossible. Joe is still dating Blanda,but i hope he’s genuinely happy

It’s not the girlfriends that cause drama it’s you little CHILDREN

No the one that starts it all is @queenbeefame. Any REAL fan of the Jonas brothers needs to go report her

Nick is so handsome!

where are they?

means Joe broke up already with Blanda? O.o

Dec 9, 2012 @ 07:26 pm
    means Joe broke up already with Blanda? O.o

And what about this post makes you come to that stupid conclusion? Despite what the morons here like to say, she does work full-time and had a work commitment in Miami. So when they’re pictured together, you kids get pissed that they are together too much, but when they spend time apart, you insist they split up? Your logic is flawed in a very fundamental way.

• JoeHoe15

I hope Joe’s beautiful eyes are better now. :)

Yes the one girl Sandra is a singer/songwriter and i’m not sure about the other one though. They are not with joe or nick. Joe has a gf anyways.

thank you for the info, i hate that a lot of people are trolling and making up stories.. do you think they are with one of them like Mdot or kyle or brandon?

• I <3 the jb’s

Everytime they are seen with girls it becomes such a drama! i don’t get it. Why is it made into such a big story? they hang out and have girls that are friends.You’ll only know if it’s something when they get caught. These woman just happen to be there,that’s all. We don’t anything more than that

Nice that they are able to do these spontaneous trips. I wish i could.They are so lucky to be who they are, and go anywhere they want in the world.I’m so jealous. My life sucks so badly, that i just want to get away,anywhere

Dec 10, 2012 @ 05:07 am

I know Kyle and Brandon have gfs. So i’m thinking they are just friends of theirs. I heard Mdot invited some people too,so maybe they were some of them.Or they could of just met them at the resort.No one really knows

And I know what you mean! I swear people like to cause drama on here. It’s hard to take anyone seriously. I never believe anything without proof

Brandon is single, he doesn’t have a girlfriend.

JOE AND NICK ARE SO YOUNG, THEY CAN HOOKING UP WITH THOSE GIRLS. GLAD KNOW THEY HAD MUCH FUN THIS WEEKEND

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:13 am

So those Norwegians are artist also and not models as the others say?
    ______

exact. I like these girls. They seem not drug addicts & satan worshippers

I think they are in Mammoth, Ca. Saw tweets about it. They were in the studio all last week until early morning hours. This is an adorable pic, but poor Nick, he tries so hard to look older sometimes, but still looks like a babyface kid, I love it though.

they are in my HOMETOWN AND I AM NOT THERE ?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Clearly a Jonas favored website. Sigh!

They both look adorable!