Jonas Brothers Kings Road Cafe Lunch

FFN_Brothers_Jonas_PREMIEREFF_121112_50967967

In West Hollywood today. FameFlynet. Cold-EEZE, City Harvest, and the Daily News Present Holiday Cheer with Danielle and Kevin Jonas on Friday, Dec 14 12:00p to 2:00p at FDNY Station, New York, NY.

Cold-EEZE Brings Married to Jonas Stars Kevin and Danielle Jonas to Assist City Harvest and the Daily News Raise Much Needed Food During the Holiday Season Bring your donations of non-perishable or canned food to help feed the hungry and get an autograph!

Dec 11, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    Joe’s hair looks greasy.. he used to have a flawless hair

Joe please, cut your hair

Probably because

A) he doesn’t wash it as often

Or

B) he puts gel on it.

Ha ha personally I like Nicks shaved head. If you notice before he shaves his hair, his short hair was really curly. Now even when he grows it grows it out its more tame.

Dec 11, 2012 @ 04:05 pm

Dec 11, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    Joe’s hair looks greasy.. he used to have a flawless hair

Joe please, cut your hair

Probably because

A) he doesn’t wash it as often

Or

B) he puts gel on it.
    __________

this remind me of a BI about him

“He rarely showers or brushes his teeth because his new girlfriend has told him that it is better to be “natural”…”

anyway, I hope the satan worshipper die soon. Glad see Jonases together without famewhores around them!!!

this remind me of a BI about him

Dec 11, 2012 @ 04:18 pm

Dec 11, 2012 @ 04:05 pm

Dec 11, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    Joe’s hair looks greasy.. he used to have a flawless hair

Joe please, cut your hair

Probably because

A) he doesn’t wash it as often

Or

B) he puts gel on it.
    __________

this remind me of a BI about him

Well if that is true then Joe needs psychiatric help asap o.oLike ..would he let himself get so dirty because his gf tells him he should like wtf ?!Loving a person and having zero personality are two different things

Well Nick seems to be too stress with the whole album to actually do excersic like before.

HE NEEDS SELF-ESTEEM

in my opinion, joe just looks really sad, especially lately… I hope everything is okay

well i think they all look great! nick is sexier and better looking with the facial hair and shaved head i think!!

Kevin doesn’t have man boobs.

Kevin is fucking sexy.

Joe is freaking gorgeous.

Nick is a cutie pie

• Random Person

I like how everyone suddenly “knows” what’s going on in Joe’s life because of how he did his hair that day. Oh, and Kevin’s hair is shiny/greasy-looking too btw.

They all look good, though I did prefer Joe’s shorter hair.

Dec 11, 2012 @ 04:42 pm

I like joes hair long or short he looks good either way.

OH MY GOD JOE WHAT THE HELL?????????? WHERE IS YOUR FACEEEE?? I can`t blame demi for switching brothers lol nick looks so HOT and joe so…EW

Dec 11, 2012 @ 05:17 pm

You must be blind. All three brothers look hot. Especially Joe!

I see Nick at Eclipse gym every other day. You have no frikkin idea what yer talking about. He’s BUILT. Those manips that are going around Twitter that are supposed to be him shirtless but aren’t really have nothing on his actual physique. He has class and opts not to show it off.

Saw on Twitter Nick is trying to get himself another model girlfriend.

Guess only models are good enough for the guys now.

Not sure how well built his body is, but realistically there are shirtless candids of Nick from last year and he does have moobs lol so does Kevin. Kevin probably because he doesn’t workout and Nick idk maybe his diabetes?

Loose world! Loose morality! Unhealthy!!!! I do not in any way think models (generally) today are attractive and they are soo ugly when they are skinney!!! It’s shamefull to even Say they ARE attractive!!!

Most models are very tall. So they always have to look around for the tall guys.

So many people don’t believe in the bible anymore. So if you don’t really believe in it, why would you have to go by any rules made a thousand years ago? If you don’t believe in the bible, you’re not afraid of breaking the “rules”. Your free to do anything you want.

Joe’s hair/appearance in general makes me feel itchy!

• JoeHoe15

My babe still looks handsome despite the messy hair with lots of facial hairs! ONLY JOE JONAS. <3 And I think, his eyes are better now. Good for him. :)

Nick is too hot!

I’m a huge fan of them specially nick, but now i don’t know why he’s doing this kind of things, picking up random girls from bars, different girls everyday. he’s smart i don’t understand why he’s becoming this someone he’s not. They are looking for pretty girls that are models and some are bitches and slut. I don’t know what they can get with this type of girls, all superficial, yes they are pretty but how about their inner beauty? and i don’t think fans are important to them anymore. it’s just to think that.

nick should shave that off. ew his facial hair looks like he stuck parts of his pubic hair there

——————————

Nick has man boobs, what are you talking about?

he still has man boobs btw http://instagram.com/p/Sm3WRbsgFj/

Joe is the only one with a good body, he just needs to gain some weight.

You must be blind. All three brothers look hot. Especially Joe!
    —————
    it doesn`t make sense we aren`t looking at the same pics…what i see is an ugly man with terrible hair,beard and glasses hiding his face

Wow, I agree with everything that girl just said, from the models, to the jealousy, to the inner beauty, to the fans not being important. See this? It’s my hat, and it’s off to you! Someone’s been paying attention, here!

Except the bible rules. I draw the line there.

Nope. Id tap the shit out of Joe. Bb is looking fine.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/0f12d260e2909c76195228573e18f708/tumblr_mewa3s8PHj1qfj6hwo1_500.jpg Kevin isn’t bad either, not my type tho and Nick isn’t ugly but he used to be a lot cuter before.

I mean really tho, nick was so cute before and now he looks like a monkey. I think he just needs to grow out his hair. Joe needs to shave even tho he still looks like sex!

You people are crazyyyy, Nick is so ugly and so is Kevin. Joe was the only cute one and he looks like shit lately with the beard & unkept hair.

I just really don’t like Nick’s hair cut like that. It just takes away from his looks imo. His facial hair is still trying to come in, it is really spotty, but it will eventually fill in, just weird to see him with it.
    That blog from that “model” never know if it is true or not, look at those girls who supposedly got Joe’s number when he was hiking. I am always skeptical until I see or have more proof. I think right now, Nick is just enjoying dating and by dating I mean just going out to dinner/movie, not hooking up. He is just being a young guy. He needs to be.

Dec 12, 2012 @ 12:37 pm

The JB have become complacent, they chase superficial pleasures ….. the reality check will kick in soon. Every day, week, month they hemorrhage more and more fans. I guess with the money they’ve made if they’re careful, they may be set for life although has-beens won’t exactly draw the model type anymore! Shouldn’t have taken their eye off the ball.
    ______________________

Complacent doesn’t even begin to cover it. It’s like all the puzzle pieces that make them who they are have just been strewn across the floor. I feel like they have lost a lot of their vision when it comes to what they see in their future, both career-wise and lifestyle-wise, what really matters to them, and what they think of their fans. It’s like they’re stuck in neutral, like they can’t go backwards, and something inside of them has inhibited them from propelling themselves forward. They are holding themselves back from their true potential and what could be. It’s sad, and they don’t see the consquences of their actions and impulses, but one of these days their line of vision will clear up and they will realize what they have been overlooking or suppressing all this time, I agree!

• oceanUP

kevin is NOT faT!

• oceanUP

kevin is NOT faT!

when guys serial date like that it is just a sign they can’t have who they really want!!! maybe he’s trying to make a certain someone jealous?? hmmm

I think nick needs to pick one! Either buzz cut or facial hair. They do not look good together though! Also the sunglasses in this picture are not helping! I think he should stick with aviators! Nick looks sexy with aviators!

Well, not a good idea to just pick people up off the street. Even if they are pretty. My girlfriend’s brother got AIDS from his girlfriend in NYC. That’s why it was so unbelievable that when Rob K tweeted (then untweeted) his girlfriend (Rita Ora) had unprotected sex w/ 20 guys. Are you crazy? Especially since so many people are bisexual these days.

Hotnas brothers

Joseph.. SO HOT.

Is it wrong that I can’t take Nick seriously with the facial hair? lol.
    I don’t know it’s just weird.

Kevin’s looking good ;)

Awww Nick texting and looking sad………..Miley probably texted him to tell him about Lila. :(

• jonas fan

I think so too! I’ve been trying to figure out why he goes from one relationship to another, but then i can’t think of any girl he’d want to make jealous, or that he can’t have.

Also there’s no doubt in my mind something is going on with joe. He hasn’t been himself, like he’s depressed. He doesn’t seem to interested in his appearance, losing weight and looking really sad. I hope I’m wrong though.I’ve seen far too many sad pics of him, to not be suspicious. That’s why he’s around his brothers alot, especially nick. We’ll just have to see what happens,but I’m waiting to see pics of him smiling :(

Nick is a really good looking guy BUT that hair those him NO justice. Please Nick let it grow to how you had it before.

Dec 11, 2012 @ 03:44 pm
    Joseph.. SO HOT.

Is it wrong that I can’t take Nick seriously with the facial hair? lol.
    I don’t know it’s just weird.

Kevin’s looking good

Ha ha nicks facial hair is indeed a bit funny specially the facial hair above his lips.

• oceanUP

this is the worst nick’s hair has look a for a while :(

Joseph looks like Hell and Kevin has breasts!!!!????

Kevin and Nick have boobies

Joe’s hair looks greasy.. he used to have a flawless hair

Joe please, cut your hair

Dec 13, 2012 @ 08:30 am
    jonas fan said:

____________________

There must be someone he wants to have. Why would he be acting that way? It’s strange. People just don’t serial date for no reason! Same thing with Joe!

Joe does seem sad lately. I wonder what’s wrong? Something must really be on his mind. He has been that way for a while now. :(

I think you’re right. Nick and Joe go to each other for comfort when things aren’t going right. Nick and Joe are like yin and yang since Kevin got married. Kevin has Dani to balance him out, and Nick and Joe have each other for that same reason. That’s why they spend more time together than with Kevin, because Kevin and Dani are their own little family now.

I’m not sure if it has to do with a girl, it could also be that maybe he’s under pressure about something, or something is definitely on his mind.Unfortunately we’ll never know. I’m sure with his brothers around,he’ll be ok. Like i mentioned,I’d love to see some pics of him smiling. He needs to take time for himself,before jumping into relationships,it’s not healthy.

To the other person.Yeah joe and nick have a real close brotherly bond. If the other one is down, they will support each other. They do live together, but still they do have each other’s back

What happened to Gigi? Already anotger girl, damn? Guess Nick is following in Joe’s footsteps in the dating department.

nick has herpes

I wish Joe would gain like 5-10 pounds….in muscle of course.

Dec 11, 2012 @ 05:53 pm

Saw on Twitter Nick is trying to get himself another model girlfriend.

Guess only models are good enough for the guys now.

____________________________________________

Smh. They are the most superficial guys I have ever seen. It’s shallow that they only consider fake, unattainable beauty when it comes to relationships.

As if those women have anything else substantial to offer them, as most work longer and harder on their outward physique than on their inward sense of security, morality, and intelligence.

Shame on them, or better yet, we should find pity on them. There is so much more to a person than simply appearances and outward impressions. (Which are controlled and manipulated by the individual, as they only reveal what they want you to see, or create a role of what they hope to be seen as.)

Joe’s hair is wet bcuz he took a shower short after going out. Yall so dumb and delusional by believing what the shitty gossip site says
    i feel bad 4 u

Anyway Joe and Nick look hot as fuck
    Sorry Kev, you need a bra for your moobs

JOE IS WITH WINSTON NOW!!!!! AWWWWWWWWW GOOD TIMES

-_-

• oceanUP

joe is growing his hair long!

kevin definitely packed on the wedding pounds!