Miley Cyrus, ‘Lila Died.. I’m Broken’

oregbjergobrehrg
tumblr_mckfx8iCMu1r4l47to1_500

• Live.Love.Learn.

awe

no =( RIP Lila.

wait, does anyone know what happened?

• SubwayToVenus

Um okay

• oceanUP

she has been sick for a while :(

• Miley’s Lila dies :( Love never dies

R.I.P Lila :”””{. she was 2 years old :”””{. Love never dies. i’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooo heart broken too. Pray for Lila please :”””{. Love R.I.P Lila. why does the good die young for this 2 year old cutest dog ever :””””{.

• BrokenArrow

aw :( I can’t even imagine if my dog died :(

• oceanUP

it’s sad that lila was so young but she must have had a weak heart or something she was so small

• BrokenArrow

One of my dogs is 12 and want him to be forever with us

i dont think it was cos of her size. I had a yorkie that was 2 lb and she lived till she was 17y/o

Was Lila sick or something? poor little dog, she’s super young so I wonder what happened

Omg this is so sad…RIP baby.

that was my natural reaction too. you can’t have like 50 dogs, one of them with a heart condition and expect it to live.

Are you serious?
    I just can’t…
    How disgusting are you people.

• BrokenArrow

yes you can, dog shelter have a lot of dogs and not all of them are 100% healthy and they take care of all of them.

• BrokenArrow

We cant make non animal lovers to feel like we do but at least dont make fun of this sad thing.

don’t you like reality?

death isn’t funny, but things die all the time, and what’s funny is the blind faith in homing a bunch of animals without being careful

My feelings towards this……….

You should revalue your life.

don’t you like reality?

You’re not being real. You’re being rude and repulsive.

liar

• BrokenArrow

How do you know she wasnt careful? We dont know anything about this.

And how do you freaking know they weren’t careful?
    Face it, you just want to say throw something bad about this situation most likely because you don’t like Cyrus. There is no way to justify some comments here otherwise to say a bad person at heart it’s making them.

liar

I mean it. I’m not lying.

And if you want to argue, I’m not really in the mood.

to both of you, it’s a simple precaution not to quickly get lots of animals. no magic looking into her life or critiquing her character

of course not, because you’re a liar and you like lying

Selena and I are sad with the Miley stans tonight. Lila was a sweet heart.

Heh, heh.

The difference between me having 5 dogs and seh having them; it’s that her family actually can take care of them. I don’t really see your point.
    But it’s your opinion, so let it be.

• BrokenArrow

Again, you can have a lot of dogs and keep them alive & sometimes if one of them dies you cant do anything about it. We know that Lila had surgery, that pretty much says she cared about her. Maybe there was nothing else to do.

Selena and I are sad with the Miley stans tonight. Lila was a sweet heart.

Sad

Heh, heh.

That’s very nice.

Hey, actually I don’t get why you used to come here to leave hate comments. You actually have good grammar and everything so I never understand why you can be so rude sometimes. It’s ok you like Selena. I like her too.

of course not, because you’re a liar and you like lying

I’m not lying.

I don’t get it…

• SlimShady

Its not dumb. When you’re mourning you don’t feel like tweeting your friends or updating your status. Same as if your best friend dies. That’s how Miley thinks of her animals.

she in the arms of the angels now rip lila she was a cute dog

• crazylady

not a fan of Miley but I know how she feels. I lost a rabbit that I was closer to than almost all my previous animals 2 years ago. she was old but it still hurt. I’m still not sure if and when I get another one and it won’t be the same kind
    so I can’t imagine losing an animal so young that you were really close to.

The haters are cold hearted and have no souls!!! So fuck em all.

Shouldn’t of kept buying loads of dogs and ignoring all her other dogs to be honest.

• Jinxx.

that’s sad. I thought I lost my kitten the other day (I’ve only had him for a month) and was almost in tears when I found him.. it does hurt. if I actually had lost him then I know I would’ve been extremely upset.

I have a cat, I would be devastated if she died. :( this is so sad,

ummm didnt mileys best friend die? didnt her grandfather die? and she has “never been so heartbroken” over a DOG dying? no offense, but people > pets.

• SlimShady

She wasn’t on Twitter at those times :/ and I disagree, I’ve met better animals than people in most cases.

so true dog backwards says god because its god’s creatures

__

God has alot of creatures, c’mon now.

• kristin6410

rip lila :(

I lost a dog and its hard!

• nownlaterz

I’ve had 3 dogs in my entire life and all of them passed away due to things like heart issues, blood problems, etc. and I wasn’t sad for more than a day. I loved my dogs, but they were my dogs. I’m not saying she (or anyone else) shouldn’t be upset over losing her dog, I just don’t understand why some people view their pets as actual members of their family..

I know she has a lot pets and I’m just curious what happened to her other dogs:

Tag, Tex,Fluke,Shooter,Roadie/Rodeo,Loco, Juicy, Minnie Pearl, Dottie, Sophie, and Mate?

I hope they are all alive and well. I haven’t heard anything about them in quite some time.

• mimi

kinda wanna know how she died..wasn’t she only a few years old?

nownlaterz said:

Key word being “I”. Everybody’s different.
    There’s some hardcore animal lovers in the world.
    And for some people, like me, it is a big deal.

I know she has a lot pets and I’m just curious what happened to her other dogs:

Damn i can’t believe you know the names of all their pets O.o. They’re alive and well.
    I read the exact list like months ago but some of them are with Billy Ray, Brandi, in Tennessee,etc.

• oceanUP

wonder how long she will leave twitter for!

Rip Lila. I’m sorry Miley.
    It’s hard losing a pet.

Very sad. It’s almost like losing a child cause they depend on you and ask so little. So sorry, Miley.

RIP Lila. Miley practically treats her dogs like her babies so this must be like losing a child for her.

If you don’t think pets are a part of your family, then I’m glad you’re not in my family. And you make me love the people in my family even more for their humanity to creatures great and small.

I don’t understand why she would spend time away from Twitter for this… lol. Though I don’t really recall her saying that. but if she is, that’s just… dumb.

There is no Tag. Tex and Fluke and Shooter live in TN with her Mamaw Ruthie. Rodeo and Sophie live in LA with her Mammie. Loco and Mate live with Billy Ray and Tish in LA. Minnie Pearl was a bird I think. Don’t know who Dottie is.

I’m sure she’s heartbroken with the accident. That’s what I heard. Wasn’t a disease or illness.

You’re a pathetic attempt to human being.
    I hope you find God in your life.

• mileyhater.

LOL! Funniest thing I heard allll day. Needed a good laugh. :)

How is that funny? Even if you don’t like her laughing at her losing at pet is really cruel. I mean really! Grow up asshole.

I pity you.

How is that funny? Grow the hell up.

It ate some of Miley’s pot

I would feel terrible if I was in her situation. I really, really, feel for her.

Only people who never lost a love one,people with no sense of caring for others, or just someone with no heart at all, can post something rude! cant believe there are so many of you out there! just think if it was someone you love, a pet or a person that passed, just put your self in her shoes. if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all!

Please if anybody know exactly what happened please let me know. I really care for Lila like she was mine. Sending lots of nice thoughts and love. R.I.P LILA

The bible says if you don’t like animals you won’t like heaven at all cuz they are there too
    Why do you think dog spelled backwards spells GOD???Because they are faithful to the end no
    matter how they are treated. RIP little LILA

so true dog backwards says god because its god’s creatures.

• exoticmist

I feel for Miley. Lila will be missed. Can’t we all just stop the hate on Miley while she’s mourning for the loss of her beloved pet?

matter how they are treated. RIP little LILA

I thought the church doesn’t believe animals have souls?

Clearly she doesn’t know what real loss is like. Lucky her.

Have you ever lost a pet? I’ve lost a few in my life, and it hurt. A pet is like a family member. First time a dog died in my family, we all mourned her death for a while. I was 13. My family has always treated our pets like they are members of the main family, and so did she. Learn some freaking empathy. God, kids today….

Clearly she doesn’t know what real loss is like. Lucky her.

She just has feelings for that little animal. Her beloved grandpa died days before the premiere of “Hannah Montana” so she knows what is a ‘real loss’.

matter how they are treated. RIP little LILA

Omg. I’ve never realized that! So true.

matter how they are treated.

___

Hell naw! Did you really just go there?

That’s like saying live spell backwords is evil so we shouldn’t live.

Lived spelt backwards is Devil
    so those who lived were really the devil.

Redrum spelt backwards is murder
    so NO ONE SHOULD DRINK that because
    you could murder someone.

Loop spelt backwards is pool
    you don’t want to make a loop you might in up in a pool.. what if you can’t swim?!

Shall I go on?

I feel bad for Miley and have no clue what it feels like to lose a animal. I’ve heard it’s hard but let’s not be THAT dramatic.

1. im not a kid.
    2. im not trying to belittle her pain. i understand that a pet dying is sad. but no amount of sadness over an ANIMAL dying should be more painful than your BEST FRIEND or GRANDFATHER dying. if you cannot agree with this, then you are insane.

the question should be not whether i have lost a pet, but whether you have lost an actual human who you loved dearly? i have lost both and the two cannot compare, honestly.

Not a huge fan, but I feel for her. Losing a pet is one of the hardest things. Hope she feels better soon.

• ssexybeast

RIP

• Nicole

This is so sad. ????

• kary_redfern

my pet passed away some years ago, but I had him since he was a puppy, his mm was the family’s pet and I got to keep him, I cried for days, and wen my pet hamster died, I cried all day and I had only had him for like 3 months :( pets are family members, if you don’t believe that, then don’t even bother getting one.

Typical hater–cold hearted sons of bitches. Well you know what they say about ‘karma’ it’s a BITCH!!!!!!

RIP LILA :'(

wow so hard to read! a pets death is NOT a laughing matter. it doesn’t matter who lost a pet its the hardest thing ever. its like losing a family member! Ive lost a few pets and it super hard! lots of love to her. wonder how she passed away(?)

RIP LILA

I knew Lila and this hurts alot!! RIP little Lila!