Miley, ‘I’d Give Up Anything For Lila Back’

thntihotjriojo
A95_tfsCMAAFbb0.jpg-large

This is sad :(

lila is dead noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

by making it dramatic she causes more people to talk about it, and that causes other people who don’t read her twitter to hear about it

She’s not making it dramatic. It is a dramatic situation indeed. She’s talking to her fans, this is not going to be some headline like you’re implying and if it is, she has no control over it.
    She has the right to do whatever she wants with her account and if people hear about it, most of them will feel sorry and move on instead of trying to find the publicity stunt side of a sad situation.

• BrokenArrow

And that’s cause she already has attention and fans who love her. If it wasnt like that no one would care about it.
    She just tweets & people decide what to do with the info she’s sending and as you can see she cant be ignored.

I know she is really hurt, but she doesn’t know what she is saying, what would she give up? her mother, her fiance? her health? her fortune? I mean I totally get she misses her dog but I think there’s also something else, she focuses all her sadness and frustration on the dog’s loss but I’m sure she’s been depressed or anxious for a while now, you can tell. I wonder what’s wrong with her.

• BrokenArrow

Exactly. She just tweets to her supporters. If people or gossipsites find this situation interesting and decide to post it as news it’s not her her fault.

this is worst than when Nick Jonas said the worst day in his life was when somebody stole his bike xD

STFU!!! she’s in morning so let her be. Miley loves her doggies they are her babies. She lost one yesterday so let her grieve and if this means by tweeting about it, oh well.

I meant mourning.

you all can apologize, but if you say that it makes no difference how she says it then you’re ignoring the basic way she gets attention

what?

too bad she doesn’t have somebody she loves with her to support her

• BrokenArrow

You’re over analyzing her tweets.So if she does it for attention why the hell are you giving what she wants? You’re just playing her game.

• BrokenArrow

So now Miley’s the mastermind and we’re all just pieces in her game.
    How clever Miles. She’s clearly the HBIC

• xBubblegumBitchx

Guys, SHE LOST A PET and you still manage to dump on her! Grow the hell up already.

I thought she said she was going to stay off social media for a while, so she can mourn. Well that didn’t last long.

no, I feel like ‘young america’ is what needs to grow up

I’ll never understand her.

I’ll never understand her.

Guess you’re misunderstood ;o

no, I feel like ‘young america’ is what needs to grow up

Aren’t you young?

LOL at the people over analyzing and hating on her for her loss

If your fav lost a pet you’d be too sorry for him or her, better yet if you lost a pet or a relative/family member it could bring ya back to this. Yes I went there.

what a attention whore! uggh she’s annoying!!!

you know how ridiculous you sound like. you sound like your mother’s bitch. your mother’s heartless bitch that don’t care about her or her dogs. you sickin me, you bitch. you may be heartless but you damn are. bitches always whine “miley, you were role model before but now you are a whore/slut”. you are going to fucking hell because you are a bitch to her and her dogs. bitch. R.I.P Lila :( gone but not forgotten. you just a jealous bitch.

what a attention whore! uggh she’s annoying!!!

what the fucking hell, someone committed not sad, i say what the fucking hell. that’s mean and who wrote that is heartless and going to fucking hell >:[. body of christ compels you or he/she. i love miley’s dog Lila because dogs are god’s creatures and we should respect them and they will respect us. R.I.P Lila :( gone but not forgotten.

• viciousmagic

whoever said that “Miley needs to grow up and to stop calling attention” is an asshole who knows nothing of life.

PLEASE. Try to at least have EMPATHY. The person who said those things probably doesn’t have a pet or probably doesn’t care about animals. But who has it and who cares about them KNOW how much it hurts to lose it. Sometimes it’s like losing your own family. So just fuck off. Any normal person would tweet about it if they were sad or feeling awful. If Miley wants to get it out off her chest she has the right to it, just as anyone. She’s not over reacting, YOU think she is because you obviously don’t have a damn of sensibility to understand how she feels.

IT IS tragic, IT WAS brutal and she’s a human. Just because she’s famous it doesn’t mean she has to hide her feelings, in fact therapists say that it’s better for people to spit it out than to hide it.

And there’s nothing better than talking to her fans. We support her, and she knows we’ll always be there.

• Still Anonymous

Everyone who’s calling Miley an attention whore because she tweeted about her dog dying…

Fact: you’ve reached an extent of ignorance that can only be fueled by hate. Your life is obviously sad. And I hope things get better for you…

what a attention whore! uggh shes so annoying!!!

aww im so sorry miley. <3

• BrokenArrow

It’s so stupid when people say she does things to get attention cause she already has it and you give her the attention.

She uses twitter just as every ordinary people. She express how she feels and tweets what she wants.She’s not forcing you to read her tweets, it’s up to you.

not sad.

• SlimShady

Don’t be a little bitch

This is really sad. BLessings to her and her family.

‘I’d give up my Dad for my dead puppy to be back.’ or… ‘I’d give up all my fortune and sleep like a bum…’

not sad.

You came running here to say that as the first comment?
    How mean.

What the fuck is your problem?
    Are you that unhappy with your life?

she’s broadcasting melodrama IRL!

she’s broadcasting melodrama IRL!

Why? Because she’s talking about this tough situation to her fans?. Isn’t like she’s selling her issues in interviews. Listen, like her or not, I can’t see why you are constantly doing this.
    I hope God never puts you in the position of losing something you love.

actually it’s quite like selling the story. she’s not just sharing it in a somber way with fans, she’s telling it like a drama for recognition

• SlimShady

She already has recognition, therefore you are invalid. Sit.

I know what it’s like to lose a pet :(