Nick Jonas THE ROXY RADIANT

wrgoewrigj

Nick looks great regardless although I did like his hair a couple of weejs ago.

I prefer him with abit of hair on his head! but he obviously feels cooler with a buzz cut. At least he can pull it off . Kevin and Joe would just look funny

Nice of nick to go and support his brother in law. Pity his brothers didn’t do the same

Maybe joe went alone. He could of arrived there earlier.We don’t know

Okay first of all, joe has supported Mikey by himself before. Just because he missed one show doesn’t make him rude. If that’s the case then Nick and Kevin are rude as they have missed his shows before.

Dec 15, 2012 @ 12:11 pm
    Maybe joe went alone. He could of arrived there earlier.We don’t know

He didn’t go. Nick went with Brandon, Kyle and other friends of Joe.

Dec 15, 2012 @ 12:08 pm

I think he looks better like this than his last haircut, he looked weird with it, but it was def better than his weird haircut when he first cut his hair. I haven’t seen Kevin with a shaved head so I can’t say but when joe was younger he had a buzz cut and he looked okay.

Maybe Joe is flying to Zurich and that’s why he didn’t attend Mikey’s concert.

Joe is in LA and his brother has gone to support him, what good reason would he not go. What i meant was if he chose to rather hang out with a girl, than go support his brother in law, sorry, but to me that’s rude. Family comes first!

I definitely didn’t like Nick with short hair when he first cut it.

eh he looks better with a buzzed head or with curls.

Dec 15, 2012 @ 12:21 pm
    —————

Not like Mikey went to a lot of Joe’s solo shows so….. Besides Joe has gone to lots of Mikey’s shows already!

Maybe Joe is flying to Zurich and that’s why he didn’t attend Mikey’s concert.

That is a possibility. I mean he did buy more snowboarding gear.I knew he was still with Blanda lol people see him with another girl, then start assuming sh*t. Forgetting he is still dating another woman

We will soon see for ourselves. Someone will spot him. Where is Wally? Umm i mean joe lol

I thought Blanda was in Miami. I guess she’s gone home to Zurich. How do you guys know this? Where is the proof? i haven’t seen any pics

She’s going to Zurich to spend Christmas with her family.

Why does every JB post end up being about Joe and Blanda? it’s annoying

Joe wasn’t at Mikey show, cuz he was really sad and upset for tragedy in Connecticut. He’s an angel.

She’s going to Zurich to spend Christmas with her family.

But how do you know she’s there right now? Maybe she hasn’t gone yet. Also why would joe go there, instead of hang out with his family. I think they are serious. Maybe marriage is in the future :D

Joe is single. He’s in LA. Stop spread rumors and respected him.

It’s just speculation and Joe has spent thanksgiving etc with other girlfriends.

Joe is in LA. He’s single. Stop speaking about this person.

I doubt that. Yes joe is a good guy, but that won’t be the reason

ec 15, 2012 @ 12:42 pm
    Joe is single. He’s in LA. Stop spread rumors and respected him.

its you

Joe is NOT single!!! omg! stop being in denial

joe single. joe virin.

Yes, but not Christmas! that’s a time you spend with your family

Kevin and Joe have supported Mikey many times. I don’t understand why this debate is occurring.

maybe joe went snowboarding again.

Maybe Joe has a virus or sickness he is trying to fight off. His eye does look bad again, but if blood vessels were already busted, it would be easy to do it again if they were not healed completely. Unlike a lot of people, his eyes do not have anything to with drugs, it looks like burst blood vessels. He didn’t look like he felt great at the snowboarding shop, maybe he got sicker, it is odd for Joe not to be spotted somewhere. Or maybe rumors are true, maybe he is in Zurich. We don’t know, we can only speculate. Off the subject, I am really surprised Nick does not seem to get sick, diabetics usually have weaker immune systems & sometimes cannot fight things off. I know he has had colds & stuff, but still, it beats a friend of mine down when she gets the sniffles, she is a diabetic also. Nick is so strong.

Joe is always sick. Lol

He has been looking a bit sick the last two or three weeks. Bet Nick is giving him soup and cuddling with him at night.

Joe was on instgram this morning so don’t think he’s too sick. He’s just creeping.

Nick affectionite? HA!!!!!

Nick and Gigi are not dating, and we don’t really know what’s going on with Joe. I’m sure he would of gone with Nick, but obvious something came up, and he didn’t go. Are you guys sure he didn’t sneak in another way. Maybe he didn’t want to have is pic taken??

Joe has left for Zurich. He probably misses his gf, and went to go visit her. She came out to LA, so now he’s going to her this time :)

Ugh can we talk about how flawless Nick and Joe looked at the Met Gala this year?

Most of those are only Joseph (giving) You failed!!!!!

How do u know joe is on his way to zurich? Are u on the same so called plane with him? Noone knows where joe is at except joe. We will know sooner or later because someone will have taken photos when they see him.

Nick must be on his way to zurich with joe since he bought from there too. & my understanding was his bought a snowboard too. It could be possible that joe is back sking at the same place from last week. He might be in Aspen. We just dont know.

Dec 15, 2012 @ 05:58 pm
    Most of those are only Joseph (giving) You failed!!!!!

4ever

<3333 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me8f5yOp0m1qb6xywo1_500.jpg

Dec 15, 2012 @ 06:06 pm

Uh oh http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebwmgZODW1qgzh7ko1_250.gif

Joe is in LA

@Miss1Brianna: This kneegrow can’t keep a relationship to save his damn life, I hate him.

@Miss1Brianna: I have no faith in Joe whatsoever.

Maybe Joe is in rehab.

Dec 15, 2012 @ 07:11 pm
    Maybe Joe is in rehab.

Omg

What the Hell is that????

Geez. He’s not in the public eye for 24 hours and you’ve got him in Zurich or drying out in rehab. Or sick. Maybe he just didn’t feel like going to Mikey’s concert. Maybe Nick moved out of Joe’s place to his own place. That might be why they are going places separately. It’s probably tough living together if you have females coming over and spending the night.

Maybe joe didn’t want to have his picture taken, so he snuck in another way

You mean through the backdoor? Yeah that sounds like Joe…

I doubt he’d go back again! especially alone.I’m telling you guys he’s gone to Zurich.Nick probably just went with him to keep him company,and brought some stuff too.I mean they have the money to buy new stuff

You mean through the backdoor? Yeah that sounds like Joe…

Well if he doesn’t want to have his pic taken or if he’s not feeling well,there’s a first time for everything

Joe is with someone. I doubt he’d miss the chance to see Mikey unless he’s with a girl lol nick and joe do alot of things together. So i’m surprised

I agree.It’s just not normal for Joe to not be seen. So now people are coming up with their own conclusions. I’d love to know how they came up with him going to Zurich lol and now he’s in rehab?? people have wild imaginations on here. I’m still curious as to where he is, because of all these claims. Otherwise i normally wouldn’t care

I also doubt they moved to a new apartment though. They probably won’t be in LA for long. They said they prefer living together anyways

I love Nick’s car, and that’s nice that he went to see Mikey perform

Joe just posted Instagrams. He’s with Blanda in Zurich.

I knew it! lol and no one believed me!

He looks terrible.

i think he looks better than how his hair was before.

he can pull off the buzz cut better than liam payne

Where’s joe ? ?

Maybe joe didn’t want to have his picture taken, so he snuck in another way,or he’s busy with something else. Who knows

Nick looks good :)

Dec 15, 2012 @ 11:18 am
    Where’s joe ? ?

He wasn’t there apparently.

I’m surprised though,because joe always goes to support Mikey.This time only nick did.Something important must of come up for joe to miss it

I hope he’s not hanging out with Sandra, that would be so rude to Mikey

Haha this relationship is getting serious! they’re hanging out with each other’s family now. I see marriage in the future

Joe is single. I’m sorry he has dumbass fans like you

Yes, but not Christmas! that’s a time you spend with your family

not when you have a girlfriend

You’re a weirdo! we have seen!! pics of him and Blanda together,holding hands! dumbass.You keep repeating this,because you can’t accept that he’s not single!

Please, enough about Blanda!!

Why you can’t accept the fact that Joe is single? I don’t understand this. Live your life and leave him alone. Goodbye

I miss the way joe looked in those pics. He’s so skinny now and scruffy looking. Not that he’s not just as hot as he was back then,but now i just don’t see him the same way

Because we’ve seen pics of him with Blanda!!! i give up on you. Believe whatever you want

Joe is with his gf! awwww i hope someone catches them together, and we see pics of them.

Why the Hell do you suddenly care about idiot! He is only a leech sponging off of someone’s money and career! Who couldn’t crack a day of hard work if he tryed! Besides he is Not family! EWWWW!! As far as that goes! It’s Kevins responsibility no one elses! He married into that STUPID Group!!!

About that!!!

Lmaoooo this cracked me up!! http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbujjjZOGZ1rvu3fzo1_400.gif wtf?? poor joe

Dec 15, 2012 @ 01:25 pm

clumsy ass smh

Haha yeah he used to be clumsy for sure, but in a funny cute way!

Has joe really gone to Zurich, or is that just a rumor?

It’s a pathetic rumor. Joe is in LA

More like assumptions that he went to Zurich bc he was not at Mikey’s show, he was seen picking up snowboarding gear & he has not really Been on instagram. Plus he has not been spotted anywhere while nick has. No one really knows yet.

I guess we will have to see, but it is strange that joe has disappeared though.It looks like he has left for somewhere anyways. Poor nick is all by himself now :/

• oceanUP

nick didn’t have sex with gigi! and he looks fine!

Dec 15, 2012 @ 02:32 pm

He has Gigi.

Haha, no he doesn’t. I think she blew her chances by the drama of the RT’s. Besides, I don’t think Nick & Gigi have been back out. But then we will see what the future holds for them.

Gigi scared of Nicky by her crazy tweets. that crazy girl. Nick don’t like that

why do girls get like that when they start dating him? Miley, Samantha, Delta, Gigi…..they all get mentally ill and start retweeting Jonas fans and reply to them on Twitter. don’t they know they only get this attention because of Nick? really no one cares.

joe is sick, his eyes are still red. i’m worried about him. why his family doesn’t help him?