Miley Cyrus Demi Lovato Vh1 Divas Photos

erhrehre
mreborembr
mileysexrus-2

More pix of Queen at the pharmacy HERE!

both are beautiful

*grabs popcorn* the performances will slay careers tbh.

• anons

miley should dye her hair

Demi i love ya gerl but get rid of those eyebrows D:

Miley looks fierce. Now that the hair it’s growing it’s looking better.
    Demetria better rock the stage too!!!

Holy shit!!! Miley looking nice.

miley is as fug as always.

Miley looks ugly, i think she need have advice

Miley looks flawless all around! From makeup, to hair, to shoes, to dress!!! LOVE.IT!

Miley and Demi SLAYED the stage. Young Divas *flawless gif goes here*

Miley rocked the stage as usual. Her performance was just amazing!!! :)

Miley looks ugly, i think she need have advice
    I think you need to go see the eye doctor plus your grammar fucking sucks.

Miley has SUCH a nice body, but that’s about it. Because of her loud mouth, attention seeking personality, and lack of class… she will never be ‘sexy.’

miey fixed her tooth that she said she would never change. LOL. so much for “i’m 100% natural!” i can’t take her hypocrisy. it’s so annoying.

Dec 16, 2012 @ 08:11 pm

Omg, you’re right! She did fix her tooth. It doesn’t really matter though, because she already changed her teeth to begin with. If you look at her pictures from when she was younger, her teeth have changed (they are a lot straighter) and she may have had surgery to make her gums less visible when she smiles. She always had a gummy smile.

But yeah, she seems to be somewhat insecure. Hard not to be in the business.

She didn’t. LOL. She was the same one day after in her presentation with Borgore. I can’t take your stupidity. It’s so annoying.

______

You’re a fucking idiot. There are pictures of her posing next to the dentist/orthodontist who did it for her.

I heard Demetria snatched some wigs with her song :)

that awkward moment when the mean anon is rigth. lol.

right*

______

You have some fucking real nerve to talk to me like that. I know about the dentist. Nobody ever said he made that, there was supositions. after that, she performed with her signature tooth.
    You may sit.

Dec 16, 2012 @ 08:33 pm

______

You may sit.

She may have been meeting with the dentist that day, but had the tooth fixed at a later time. So don’t assume. From the pictures here, her teeth look straight, as opposed to just a while ago when her front tooth was really crooked.

______

You may sit.

This goes both ways. Agreed.

DEMI AND MILEY <3

Dec 16, 2012 @ 08:38 pm

______

You may sit.

This goes both ways. Agreed.

Except I didn’t actually assume anything. I just said that her teeth look straighter, which is obvious if you look at the picture. That isn’t assuming.

You’re probably assuming that I’m the other anon, I’m not.

Only actual ugly people like to openly call people ugly especially when the person they’re calling ugly isn’t ;)

______

You may sit.

This goes both ways. Agreed.

You’re probably assuming that I’m the other anon, I’m not.

Oh. I thought you were the anon from the first one of the convo. The one assuming she did it for a pic with the Doctor.
    My apologies if you’re not.

Dec 16, 2012 @ 08:58 pm

______

You may sit.

This goes both ways. Agreed.

You’re probably assuming that I’m the other anon, I’m not.

My apologies if you’re not.

Nah, it’s okay. It’s sort of confusing with all these anons.

and demi where are????

both looks FLAWLESS

Demi looks like Adele O.O
    Miley looks cute. Very formal.

• BrokenArrow

I would like the dress is it was shorter! But she looks really nice!

Both look gorgeous, but I think Demi should wear clothes that suit her body type better. She isn’t big, but sometimes her clothes give off the illusion that she is.

• BrokenArrow

that’s true. She doesnt have a bad body!

Demi looks classy!! Looks like British !!! She looks like a tiny version of Adele

• anons

k

Who gives a shit if she got her tooth fixed. People change their minds all the time it’s a part of growing up. Maybe you ought a try it, growing up, that is!!!

• anons

uhhhhh demi does NOT look like adele here

Miley will always be sexy!!!!!!!!!

• xAskTaylorx

In my opinion, I think it’s bad to be considered this “diva”. But the celebs get praise and probably don’t care about what’s being said. Why is Demi always so “thankful” whenever she goes to events? Not enough attention?

Both look of those ladies good

Miley’s face looks gorgeous and her body looks great but I still don’t like her hair tbh..

& I see a pic of Jordin Sparks :3

• .

I noticed Selena randomly tweeted while VH1 divas was going on when someone on my timeline replied ‘shut up’ @ her
    no offense but it seems Sel was trying to grab some fans’ attention towards her since people were watching the VH1Diva considering she hasn’t tweeted in days just by glancing at past tweets JS

Who cares if Miley fixed her tooth that’s her life and her teeth. I knew she’d get it fix sooner or later, glad she did.
    At least people won’t make fun of her teeth anymore since some people already don’t like her short hair.

• BrokenArrow

I am not as insecure as Miley though. Not insecure enough to get cosmetic surgery, or get all defensive when someone calls me fat. I am not insecure enough to go through drastic measure to lose a lot of weight only to gain some of it back shortly after. I have my insecure moments, everyone does, but Miley seems very insecure, which contrasts with the image she tries to put out. She tries to make it seem like she is edgy, and doesn’t care what haters think, when it isn’t true. At least I can walk out of the house without the amount of make up she puts on daily.

You cant compare yourself with her. She’s in the spolight and she has TONS of people around the world talking about her and pointing out her flaws.
    I dont think that is right to say is very insecure just cause she lost weight or fixed her teeth. Ifk s he was super insecure she wouldnt even made it till this sage of her life in first place. cause s he gets criticize by everything. If she was very insecure, she’d stopped dressing like she does, she wouldnt have cut her hair, she wouldnt have done CBT or that change of image she did back in 2010
    She got people hating on her on twitter 24/7. And no, she cant just ignore that, and just read nice comments. There’s a moment when after reading all those comments she starts to caring about that and say ‘maybe that’s true’, maybe they’re right… there’s a moment where she’s gonna explode.

• BrokenArrow

I may not have hundreds of people that write hurtful things about me, but I don’t have hundreds of fans that adore me and say sweet things about me either. It balances out. It depends on which you focus on. If you are confident in yourself you will ignore the haters. If you are insecure, they will get to you. Miley lets the haters get to her all the time, even though she tries to act like she doesn’t care.

She seems insecure because she keeps changing herself when other people point out her flaws. She freaks out about her facial acne. She got cosmetic surgery on her teeth when she was 13 and again at 20. She lost a ton of weight unnaturally after some people called her fat (you can tell that it was unnatural because it didn’t last for long, she has gained some of it back).

You cant just focus in the good things cause fans are never objective.
    Obviously the easy way is just only care about the good comments but you cant always just read everycomments. If you get a bad one, and then another and another and then never stops obviously you gonna care about them. Like i said before, miley gets tons of negative comments out of all the disney kids she’s the most criticized one by people and the media, obviously they’re gonna get her at some point.
    Even the most confident person cant feel insecure if people point out every flaw you have.
    she keeps changing herself when other people point out her flaws.
    So that’s big Lie.
    Like i said before is she was so insecure she would never got where she is now cause people criticize EVERYTHING about her. She probably should have changed everything about her cause people even criticize her hans and feet, her lips, ears, eyes, they way she dresses, the way she talks , they was she laughs, how she walks, even the ways he thinks.

Dec 17, 2012 @ 04:43 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Miley is just insecure, and it’s sad because she tries so hard to show that she is edgy and doesn’t care what other people think…when it is so obvious she does…people call her fat and she gets all defensive, becomes underweight shortly after….gets cosmetic surgery to fix her teeth…

Well we all have our insecure moments even though we may not want to show or admit it, even you must have your insecure times anon.

I need to see more photos of her fixed teeth
    It does look fixed in this photo

But I must see more from different angles and much more how it looks :)
    Bout time she fixed them it sometimes bothered me

Why arent there any HQ pics of Memi together

Demi does look like a little like Adele o.O

It’s the dress.. its very Adele style

Dec 17, 2012 @ 10:21 am

Miley the punk rock thingy is not for you I miss the old you !! Your old hair , style of clothes and songs

• exoticmist

I think they both look good. I’d like Miley’s dress if it were slightly shorter, like just below the knees.

Dec 17, 2012 @ 03:05 am

Wonder if Nick Jonas watched Miley’s performance.