Blanda & Joe ZURICH BEAUTIES

wegjpgoijew

she is SO ugly makes me wanna laugh to be honest hahahahahahahaha the red thing on her head hahahhahahahahahahaahaha she is tranny santa LMFAOOO

C’mon OU this tranny is a nobody. why do you post pics of this satanic?

C’mon OU this tranny is a nobody. why do you post pics of this satanic?

Enough with the crude remarks!!! Even if it were true!??? Enough!!!

you are ridiculus. Shut up fuck you

NO! I Don’t think she is attractive at all!!

satanic dirty bitch

Who is ridiculous???

she is a satanist dirty slut attention whore

blanda eggenschwiler is fucking ugly. She has a horse face

I miss Jashley or Jomilla. Those couples were amazing and Joe looked so flawless in those times. Now, he looks like a sick druggie

satanic dirty slut

Dec 19, 2012 @ 02:23 pm

Remember jb2012? Yeah…

At this rate it will jb2050, when are they releasing a single?
    ____________

Joe should get out the band. He doesn’t care about work anymore. I lost all respect for him

He is an attention whore now. I’m sure the satan worshipper is enjoying the attention. famewhore

• Loveislove

You guys are really mean.You DON’T know her! only the stupid crap people no haters have spread about her. Why on earth would joe upload this pic??? does he enjoy his gf getting hate? I think he’s trying to prove a point to the haters, but is that really necessary. Yes it’s a beautiful picture, but since when does he post pics of his girlfriends on a public account!? I’m shocked! seriously? he’s just giving haters a platform to hate… :/

I so agree with you.It’s a shame some fans are blind and can’t see the truth

Dec 19, 2012 @ 03:46 pm
    Dec 19, 2012 @ 02:23 pm

Remember jb2012? Yeah…

At this rate it will jb2050, when are they releasing a single?
    ____________

You again? Rme

Joe is an annoying attention seeking twat. I can’t stand him anymore. I don’t give a f*ck about your f* cking gf! he’s pushing her into our faces. That’s what’s annoying me, not that he’s dating her. It’s ALWAYS Janda this Janda that. Joe is getting more attention now, for STUPID reasons!!! I used to want new music, now idgaf! anymore

YAWN here we go again!!! next post!

She’s Joe’s new obsession. Good for him…..

dirty satan slut

She is shit attention whore

the whore blanda loves the attention. she wants everyone to worship satan.. “satan 4 ever” bitches https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg

dirty satanist attention whore

I don’t think he cares if you care about his girlfriend because who needs to care is him.

she is a dirty bitch fame whore

You see, you may have never thought of this, but maybe she was the one who posted it without him knowing. Tongue twister! Bum! Bum! Bum! (I really don’t know what the situation is lol)

Joe was already sharing other pictures, and then he added this pic, so no, he clearly uploaded this lol . Plus Blanda would never do such a thing

;(

You stut up. I exist, but you’re not worth anything. You need help, not me.You’re immature, not me. Get a grip.

I can’t “stut up” i don’t even know what that means lol.Honey,you’re the one in denial, so i think you’re referring to yourself.So i think before you make yourself look even more stupid, it’s better to shut up, and leave Joe and Blanda alone K? thanks

You know, I’m sitting here reading all these comments about this, truth I think is that he doesn’t really care about what our options are and what we say or think about this situation. He’s going to do whatever he wants whenever he wants to. It’s doesn’t really matter about what he fans say or think. It’s his life, he will only listen to people who are close to him.

I’m sure everyone knows this, well atleast the mature ones do. Everyone is just giving their opinions whether good or bad. I doubt joe would come here, if he saw all the crap that’s being written about him and his gf

Everyone needs to chillax and stop arguing and being so damn mean to each other on here!

Joe and his gf should just stay and live in Zurich, since they obviously are obsessed with each other.

Joe is a looser. he just wants to be in the news for his dates and not for his work!

She is stunning!! Good for you Joe

stop kissing her ass

She is stunning? OMG thisnis funny

She is stunning? Blah blah blah

Leave me alone, you’re patheic. You shut up

She is just a friend to me.

• Mimi

Can’t you guys see how happy Blanda makes Joe? Why do you have to trash her like this? You don’t even know her! If you don’t like her, that’s fine but don’t be rude about it. She seems like a sweet girl and she’s sooo gorgeous, and she’s definitely the best and classiest girl Joe has EVER dated.
    Just leave her alone for Christ’s sake.

Just leave her alone for Christ’s sake.

HAHAHA next joke please

• xAskTaylorx

Dec 19, 2012 @ 03:51 pm
    Loveislove said:

—————-

The classiest gf he had was camilla. Now he is just making a fool out of himself.

miss the days when the jobros were known/famous for their MUSIC and not because their personal life.. those where the days..also must be nice to just jet off across the country whenever you please..

You know, if you are one of the many females who have dated 2/3 of the Jobros, why is it you need to suck off attention, too? You would think that you could use your brain and realize all the fans they have left are female. Most of them get Jealous. So unless you are going to enjoy sitting in an “old man” bar and watching your grown man singing SOS while you’re ducking beer bottles, instead of an arena crowded with fans, maybe you should stop looking for attention and let the guy your dating do his job.

she is a satanist dirty slut.

• jonas fan

You guys are a bunch of bullies. One of the reasons why i don’t like this site. People are even mean to someone who’s just giving an opinion. it’s ridiculous

Lol the people saying Joe lost weight look really stupid now

I WANT FUCKING MUSIC FUCK

Dec 19, 2012 @ 04:44 pm
    I WANT FUCKING MUSIC FUCK

X 2

Joe is a druggie. Can’t wait nothing good of him anymore. I don’t care about him, if he die or not, who cares?

I still like his brothers but mmm they as band are over

oceanup stop of kissing her ass, she is irrelevant.

They are both in love, and don’t care what haters say. If you look at the comments on his IG, the majority support joe and him being happy.It’s only on oceanup where the negative comments are coming from.

no, I don’t have IG but anyway I don’t care about Joe and his slutty cougar. Most fans disagree but they aren’t sending hate to Joe. We are grown up for that. I know many fans are ignoring Joe on twitter and Instagram. He caused much disappointment, he and his satanic lady want attention but many people don’t give shit about him now, even many fans changed their joe’s icon and only care for Kevin and Nick now

Where’s Nick? screw joe,i don’t care about him anymore

He seems to be well into her, I wish them well … let’s face it, he’ll soon be able to dedicate himself to her 24/7 because everything else in his life career wise is going nowhere.

Issss so pretty, But I do not believe that be the appropriate…

He already is dedicating himself to her 24/7 one would think they were married lol

Dec 20, 2012 @ 12:22 pm
    Drug addicts are so disgusting.

_________________

Let it breathe already! You’re being awfully silly and rather immature here. That’s the last comment i’ll waste on this matter, but I might I encourage you to at least TRY to think about some of what I’ve said? It would be best to do so!

I know nothing about Blanda and that’s why I don’t love her. And for the same razon I don’t hate her neither. I prefer to ignore her, I love the Jonas Brothers, no their girlfriends. I’m sorry I know that some of my commentaries maybe were hateful. I’m really dissapointed of myself.

Dec 20, 2012 @ 12:27 pm

__________________

It’s okay, as a fan, I accept your apology, and I honestly do understand where you’re coming from. You don’t need to “like” their girlfriends – you were a fan because of the brothers themselves, as well as their music, but how can you instantly dislike someone neither of us even know? She might be really nice – we won’t know unless we meet her on the street somewhere.

If you love Joe, you’d give it half a chance for him. What matters more to you: his happiness or yours? It’s really hard, but that’s the way I have started to think of it. I have spent months on the matter, and that is the conclusion that I have come to. We just have to let him live his life, and support his music. That’s what we’re here for. He needs us – they need us to be there for them. We can’t abandon them. Joe – he needs us now more than ever. What would walking away do? I mean, sometimes we have to walk away from certain situations to find ourselves and to allow others to find themselves, but never should we “abandon” them.

In being selfless, I don’t mean that we shouldn’t care about our well-being and bend over so that they can have everything, though. I do think they need to do a better job of making the fans feel loved and appreciated again and not so “cut out,” and they certainly need to work on being more honest and upfront with the fans. They’re not perfect – they have flaws they need to sort out as well. But when you love and care about someone, it doesn’t matter if they make a mistake – you love them all the same. That’s how we need to be. That’s how Jesus would want us to be – and trust me, it’s DAMN hard (and yes I swore when I shouldn’t have, but I have to be honest here,) to do, but we have to do it. We have to be examples for the rest of the fan base.

Don’t be disappointed. We all make mistakes. I myself am nothing close to perfect! I get selfish, I can be dramatic, my heart is ALWAYS working faster than my head although it’s not half bad – but I guess that’s the kind of person I will always be. My heart leads.

I truly appreciate your apology, but honestly, it is not mine to accept. Joe and his brothers – they are the ones that really deserve your humility. I just wanted to say that what you have is a wonderful quality – it takes courage to see and admit when you went too far, that’s why I am always quick to apologize. You should always apologize like you mean it and do your best not to do it again, and I know you meant that apology, and that it came from your heart. Thank you, sweetheart.

she is irrilevant dirty satanist shit

The Jonas Brothers are a spent force! In two years time plus no-one will even comment on a post OU decide to put up … but if they do, people will merely say things like “Do you remember the JB? I loved them when I was a teenie/what happened to them/I used to have their posters on my wall/OMG look how they’ve aged well/not so well etc etc. Face it, as things go, they’re in freefall! Let Joe make the most of what he has left.

• Anonymous continued

The rest of you, on the other hand, are a waste of time! I will pray for you all – planning out people’s downfalls in their lives and careers! Well, I never! And to think you call yourselves fans! It’s disgusting!

i loved jemi couple

I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTING ON JOE……….. OBVIOUSLY HE ONLY WANT ATTENTION AND HATERS………WHEN THE HELL DID HE POST A PHOTO OF ONE OF HIS EXS?? NEVER!!!…WHEN DID PUBLIC A JONAS HIS RELATIONSHIPS??? NEVER!!!! AND THIS DOESN’T MEAN JOE’S REALLY IN LOVE…NO!! THIS IS NO THE JOE THAT I USED TO BE IN FAN-LOVE WITH….THIS IS A JOE WHO WANTS BE ON THE HEADLINES AS A LADIES MAN AND HEARTBREAKER …….AND WHATS THE WORST??? WHILE NICK AND KEVIN ARE WORKING WITH THE NEW ALBUM, JOE IS PLAINING WORK TO THE PAPARAZZIS AND MAKING FAMOUS TO A GIRL WHO WANTS GROW UP ON HER CAREER BY THE EASILY WAY (CONGRATS!! SEEMS LIKE SHE IS SUCCEEDING)………………..THAT’S SO SAD!!!!! EVERY DISAPPOINTED FAN CAN UNDERSTAND ME.

i dont like blanda. joe is stupit he left demi and run ashley green. stupit

AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I WAS SCREAMING :P…… and sorry for my english but i dont speak it very well.

• Pfiffer

Joe can go out with whoever….but he doesn’t need be a douchebag

She is a dirty satanist attention whore. Joe doesn’t love her. He is in danger

• Dj

Fans who don’t support joe aren’t true fans!! he deserves to be happy, and date whoever he wants to. It’s HIS life. Just because he’s famous and has fans,that means you guys can control him? no just no. He’s 23yrs old and not a child. He’s going to get married one day too. So you guys need to accept whatever his decisions are, or you’re not really a true fan. You may not like it, but tough luck, he doesn’t care. He has so many fans all over the world. Do you honestly think the haters are even something he cares about? he knows better than to worry about that. His relationship with Blanda is obviously serious, if he shows a pic of her on IG, on a public account.So just be mature about it, and let them be happy. Ok rant over

• Dj

Another thing. This satanic crap is all a lie. I don’t know how it came about, but someone obviously started it, and know that’s all you can find to hate her on, seriously?. Besides that, is there anything else? do you know what she’s like in person, have you spoken to her? for all you know, she could be the sweetest person, but you just don’t want to see that. You’ve got this negative assessment of her, by what people write about her, without actually knowing her. I heard about her liking “satan 4 Life” that is a music band. The video she was in, was a band too and she was in the music video. That was along!! time ago. That sh*t is getting old. Is there anything else besides that to hate her for? no! so stop with this nonsense already.

joe may not care for what we think but we are the ones buying jonas’s cds and I’m sure as hell a lot of people won’t be buying because of his immature actions. if he doesn’t care what we think then i don’t care for the jb comeback . I HOPE THEY FLOP BIG TIME

Hi , Joe or Joe’s personal affiliates.

I agree that the fans on here are being rather judgmental and harsh. You shouldn’t judge someone you don’t know on a personal level, but unfortunately, to judge is to be human. That doesn’t mean it’s right, rather that it makes people human. The comments are so bitter because they originate from jealously, so in a non-pleasant way, they are just showing that they care about you and for you. (the outlandish and envious comments about Blanda.)

The ones about the both of you also originates from jealously. Jealously can be bitter and cruel. I think every true fan, as you mentioned, should want you to be happy it they are fans that love you, yes, but to say that a fan has to accept every choice you make or they’re not a fan is a silly ultimatum. I am sure you don’t agree with everything the fans do, and you don’t walk away from the fans – or at least you shouldn’t, especially ones that don’t trash talk you and think well of you. They don’t have to agree with whom you choose to pursue a relationship with, but, if they love you, they will learn to accept it.

The comment about the ‘fans all over the world’ was your line of defense – of repaying evil with evil. The best thing you can do in a situation like this is to love your enemies. The Bible talks about it all the time. I know it hurts to see what some people have wrote, as a great deal write foolishly and as if they don’t have a heart, however to respond is a waste of time. Instead, counter with love. That is the quickest way to disempower someone who is bitter, envious, or hateful towards you.

You made the statement about not caring about haters. Well, being honest here – surely you must care about the thoughts of your fans if you are taking the time to respond. Remember, fans are going to talk. Some spew off and act immature – it doesn’t mean it’s right or necessary – but it happens. However, as a fan that cares and always has cared, I found that sarcastic comment to be quite billigerent and snobby on your part. Don’t be a snob, instead, be humble and thankful for what you have an where you’ve come. You need not brag about your excessive fan base for us to believe that you are well-liked among the nations. Remember, it’s not what you say, it’s what you do that matters, Joseph.

Perhaps posting a picture with her shows that you love her. It may also perhaps show some insecurity and immaturity, as relationships were meant to be intimate and between two people, or at least that’s how I was raised. Unfortunately as shown above, in your case the world is watching, but would you not rather keep such matters of the heart private? My parents kept their entire relationship in public private, and were even adamate about kissing on their wedding day, but they are still married and very much in love. “Love does not boast, it is not proud.” – that’s in Corinthians.

• Anonymous continued

It is mean to think someone spread such hurtful and judgemental rumors about Blanda, and that some fans repeat them until they spread. However, sometimes the fans don’t know what to believe. You’re right – the fans don’t personally know her – but we also never know the truth unless it is spoken from your mouth. In that sense, it is hard to be a fan. There are two sides of the story – your story, the fans story, and the cumulative story. Maybe Blanda is different, but as a fan I don’t know what to think – I did see those Illuminati videos, and I was appalled by her conduct in them. However, I like to see the good in people and things, so maybe she has changed in the past years. I am naive, yes. I am not sure what this “Illuminati” club is, but from one honest fan to the source, I don’t like it.

It is not becoming to swear, hun. I can see that you are frustrated and upset, and behalf of the entire fanbase I apologize for their mean commentary and misconduct, although I did not partake in it.

Sincerely,

A true fan telling it like it is

*on behalf of

• Anonymous continued

Also, we know Joe is not a child, but Joe also needs to remember his roots and where he came from, and to remember that the fans do in fact, matter as well and start treating them a little kinder and like he values them.

Think about it.

Guys!!! I just found out something. You know that blonde girl Emily that was pictured with joe You see, you may have never thought of this, but maybe she was the one who posted it without him knowing. Tongue twister! Bum! Bum! Bum! (I really don’t know what the situation is lol.) the ski resort and at the recording studio,the girl people thought he was dating! well i just found out that she is Blanda’s cousin!!!!! LOL no lie,i found this out from Dani’s real! fb account. So yeah she’s related to joe’s gf

He does care about the fans who support him through thick and thin, but honestly what immature behavior? he’s in a relationship, and is getting hate because they don’t support the relationship? how is that fair?
    He’s entitled to be in love. What’s his personal life got to do with his musical career? if you’re a true fan, you’d be happy and be supportive of the music,but to hate because he won’t take the mean comments anymore, regarding someone he cares about? he has feelings too. It’s your choice whether you want to support the band or not, but it should be about the music. He loves and will always appreciate the support, but he’s also entitled to be happy too

Dec 20, 2012 @ 06:44 am

_______

THIS
    I’m tired of hear about Joe and his druggie gf. He broke the heart of many fans yesterday. He is a loser

I’m tired of hear: the new album is coming soon…. lies lies lies

[Blind Gossip] This young star is in danger. There is a huge gap between what is publicly being reported about him, and what is really going on in his private life.

Public: He is a clean-cut guy.

Private: He parties every day, and consumes copious amounts of alcohol, c*caine, and h*roin.

Public: He dates beautiful, famous, “nice” girls. He is currently single, and is looking for a nice, clean-cut girl to settle down with.

Private: His last girlfriend was his drug dealer, and his current girlfriend is a hard-partying, older woman who is using him to promote her business.

Public: He is a healthy and well-groomed.

Private: He rarely showers or brushes his teeth because his new girlfriend has told him that it is better to be “natural”.

Public: He is a good Christian boy.

Private: He is telling friends that he now worships Satan. He is practicing “black magic” and some sort of dark religion (witchcraft?) with his new girlfriend.

Public: He had a wonderful Thanksgiving at home with his family.

Private: He told his family over Thanksgiving that he doesn’t believe in God anymore. His family completely freaked out at the news. He got into a huge fight with his father about it, and he and his girlfriend wound up hopping a plane early so that he could go home and shoot up some more heroin.

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS A HEROIN ADDICT AND WORSHIPS SATAN

SATAN 4 EVER https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg

That guy Randy is Blanda’s friend. And the new friend of Joe

#satanic people

• Anonymous continued

How do we know you still care about the fans who have stuck with you, when you don’t seem to show it anymore? I thought we mattered to you. I just can’t fully believe that anymore.

The comment you made up there sets it all into perspective
    _______

Absolutely he does. Whoever said that is wrong. However, he hasn’t been acting like the Joe we all love and care about – I think that’s what she so rudely meant about “immature behavior.” I would know, I have been a fan since the beginning of their careers. He’s – changed. It breaks my heart. He doesn’t even seem to see it in himself.

His personal life is not related to his career at least not directly, yes, and love was meant to be personal and private, but when they don’t coincide (the person he is with his career,) and he acts like one person when he writes these beautiful songs and another when he is with these other people, that’s what hurts me. It hurts a lot. We want Joe and Nick to find love and be happy, but we don’t just love the music. Loving a band SHOULD be about the music, but it’s also about the person writing the music. It means something because it came from someone that they identify with – someone that they love very much.

I would never hate him for standing up to the haters, but like I said, there’s a way to do it. He DOES have feelings – people forget that. But the fans, they have feelings too. They just want the best for him.

I believe people should be with, love, and marry whomever makes them happy, but I don’t know if Blanda is the right choice. This is me being honest. I don’t hate her – I refuse to judge her – I don’t know her, but I don’t really know if I believe he is happy with her. His eyes look sad, I don’t know, maybe I am crazy. She could be and I wouldn’t know, I don’t really know who he is anymore. I thought I did once, but I am not sure anymore, and that saddens me.

If he is happy, I want him to be happy more than anything else, but the fans feel neglected. We feel like we’ve been forgotten – not the ones that take up his time with mean remarks and scathing commentary – the ones that really matter. The real ones.

The comment you made up there sets it all into perspective
    _______

if you’re going to caps lock, then i will too STOP TALKING SH* T ABOUT BLANDA! YOUR SATANISM AND DRUG TALK IS GETTING OLD YOU IMMATURE BRAT! so STFUUUU!! she’s not into that SH*T you’re ANNOYING! LEAVE HER A F*CKING ALONE

• Anonymous continued

Joe, if you love Blanda, I want you to be with Blanda. I will still love you and support you, and I don’t hate you like some of the fans on here are saying they feel about you. I just don’t want the fans to be left on a shelf.

If she is anything like you, I know that she’s special.

• Anonymous continued

Will you all just keep quiet if you can’t say anything nice? You owe him that. Don’t have him brand the whole fan base for your foolish actions. Don’t ruin in for the real fans, come on now.

_______________

where are those many fans??? remember joe flopped so hard. he’s losing much fans with his wrong actions.
    where are those many fans??? remember joe’s flopped so hard. he did lose many fans with his wrong choices. he’s still losing fans even the most biggest fans. Joe has disappointed this year. I always defended him before but this year not, He prefer be with old people who are drug addicts and loves partying every day of the week

I hope you’re not joe :/ wow

I hope you’re not joe :/ wow

No i’m not joe. I don’t know why people are assuming joe was here?? joe doesn’t come on oceanup lol

Are you the the person who commented as Dj? I’m confused now

Are you the the person who commented as Dj? I’m confused now
    No i just made the reply to the Satanism girl who is obsessed over Blanda. I’m just saying how do you guys know that was joe? i doubt he’d come here.I don’t know who Dj is :/

Lol drama drama I still can’t believe joe uploaded this pic! but it’s his life so, i guess he knows what he’s doing

blanda is a tranny and have herpes

She is a dirty satanist attention whore

blanda is a tranny and have herpes

Speaking if yourself i see.Shame

blanda is a tranny and have herpes

Speaking of yourself i see.Shame

Joe deserves the hate he is receiving, he uploaded the picture and made it public.
    Right now I only care about Nick, I hope he makes a new solo project, he is the only who really loves music.
    I’m not going to spend more money in Joe, because he wastes the money in bitches.

You guys are just jealous that she is dating joe. Why i’ll never understand. Joe doesn’t date fans, only model types lol. Get over it

Remember jb2012? Yeah…

At this rate it will jb2050, when are they releasing a single?

Enough with postings of Bland Blanda she is a nobody!

• nownlaterz

She’s really pretty!

she is ugly for joe jonas!

satan dirty slut

ohh shut up! You really think that if she was a “satan dirty slut” Papa J and Mama J would have hang out with their sons and her the day after the pantages? That’s just ridiculus

Oceanup fuck you, she is a nobody

attention whore

Dec 19, 2012 @ 03:11 pm
    satan dirty slut

Bitch

oceanup fuck you bastard you and her

she is just a fame whore attention whore dirty satanist

He has a right to upload anything he wants,it’s HIS IG! and he’s happy with who he is with. You seriously going to stop supporting him because of his gf? that’s real mature…….

_________________________

Not only for his girlfriend, I lost respect on him. It’s my opinion, you have yours.

They are losing a lot of fans because of Joe and right now I start to think that Jonas Brothers are going to be forgotten. :(

• joejonassmile

That picture is beautiful,amazing…Wow…Joe is a real artist…he has some photography potential :-)

No they are not. Joe hasn’t done anything wrong, except have a public relationship!? what’s wrong with that?.Then tell what has he done wrong, i really want to know?

_____________________

I apologize for the mistaken identity concerning the comment you put up earlier.

Also, to answer your question, DJ certainly is somebody affiliated with them, I am positive of that. It could just as easily be one of his friends or a person from their management who has an account on here writing FOR him. That’s the first option. The second is that it IS him writing on a friend’s/management member’s account. It’s either one of the two. Both options seem plausible.

Don’t think they’re not interested about what the fan base has to say about all this – they’re human, too. Humans want to know that thoughts of those they care about (in this case, the fans,) and people are curious and investigative by nature.

I might be naive in some areas of life itself, but when it comes to identifying voice in writing, audience, and overall writing styles in literature (even if it’s simple comments on an open-forum article), I know my stuff.

Needless to say, (as many adults normally use this euphemism nowadays,) “I wasn’t born yesterday.”

Dec 20, 2012 @ 11:19 am

_________

I didn’t make the nasty comments above, but might I interject and offer my honest and humble thoughts in the matter as a fan?

As much as I love him, he has done other things that have upset me, like lying to the fans. As a fan, it upsets me. He feels he can’t be honest with us, all because some fans ruin in for the rest of us that are true fans and NOT acting like bullies and holding him on a pedestal.

I don’t expect him to be PERFECT, but honesty is a HUGE deal in my book. It can make you or break you. Surely this is a reasonable request!

I’m tired of hear: the new album is coming soon…. lies lies lies

He has a gf!? so what? it’s not like he is ever going to date you! plus what’s the point in releasing an album now around Christmas time? they said early next year! just be patient for crying out loud :/

WHY would he put up that picture of her knowing all the hate both of them will get?????

she is not his gf

PR PR PR PR Publicity

whores everywhere

Dec 20, 2012 @ 11:39 am

I’m tired of hear: the new album is coming soon…. lies lies lies

_____________

Why can’t you not think of it as they are “putting it off,” but rather as they are working as hard as they can (even people working need breaks,) to create the best album they can?

Let me enlighten you as to what it takes to write an album. You need to start with rough melodies and ideas. They don’t always “come to you.” Some days you have ideas, other days you spend editing what you have to make it richer. You can’t force quality, and you can’t force ideas. Creation is a process, just like writing a book or creating a masterpiece. Give them the benefit of the doubt. They have been working on this for a VERY long time, so it’s going to be really good. They also probably have a lot that they want to write about that they want to share, and that isn’t easy because the whole world becomes the audience. It’s like having someone sing out their diary, okay? That takes bravery right there. So give it some time, don’t be quick to judge and hate.

Look at you two, fighting on here over something so trivial, five days before Christmas! Have you forgotten what the meaning of Christmas is? Does “love thy neighbor” bring any thoughts to your mind and feelings to your heart? Under Christ we are all brothers and sisters, so why are we fighting? Why are you so hellbent on ruining their Christmas? Joe deserves a Merry Christmas season as well, and you’re ruining it for him, too. That, to me, is cruel and unfair. This season is my favorite because it’s all about LOVING ONE ANOTHER AS JESUS LOVED US. Did Jesus throw you to the Lions when you did something he didn’t like? Did he seek revenge or become bitter at heart when his disciples turned on him and he was nailed to the cross? No! He loves you all the same.

You can not agree with Joe or his brothers, but please, don’t hate them. It is so easy to hat – the world is full of it already. It takes courage to love, especially when you truly care about someone else (which it’s obvious you both do, even the one insulting Joe else she would not be wasting her time posting mean comments on an open forum about all this,) and they quite possibly love or really like someone else.

• Anonymous continued

I have wanted to for so long, but we can’t be selfish. It’s his choices, his love life, his life. We can only be bystanders and watch it all unfold. You don’t have to agree with it, but don’t waste your time bashing him over the internet because of it, okay?

Joe has to change some of his behavior as I reasonably mentioned above, I know, but I refuse to believe he is a bad guy – don’t judge lest ye be judged.

We can’t change that – only he and God can. Let’s just all have a Merry Christmas, okay? As a fan, I wish you all the best in your holiday festivities, and in the upcoming New Year.

Also to the second commenter, that was really mean what you said to that girl about him never dating her as a fan. I have to ask you sincerely to bite your tongue on that statement. How do you know he wouldn’t? Only Joe would be able to determine that! Remember, do unto others as you would have them do unto you – that’s in the Bible, too. This goes back to loving your neighbor. Would you want her to speak to you like that? I don’t think so. I wouldn’t!

dirty fame whore satanist

*to hate

Drug addicts are so disgusting.

It’s NOT for publicity omg! they spend far too much time together to be that. He went all the way to Zurich and she went to LA. They are in love. Leave them alone

Did i say that he cares? i don’t care that he doesn’t care, because i certainly don’t.It’s my opinion,so? what’s your point?

Really?? They’re in love? hahahahahaha. This is not love. Shut up

You see, i knew this would turn into a hate post. I’m really disappointed in Joe. This is coming from someone who has been sticking up for them. I just can’t anymore.If they enjoy the attention whether bad or good, it’s their problem. I guess things must be pretty serious for him to put her on blast like this, and same for her. She obviously doesn’t care about the hate.So neither do i.I’m not sticking up for her anymore

Really?? They’re in love? hahahahahaha. This is not love. Shut up

Why don’t YOU shut up! and stop being so immature.Joe will NEVER know you exist.Poor baby! you are in such denial,you need help asap

Joe is pissing me off, with his stupid IG pics. I eventually unfollowed him..