FAN MEETING MEGA POST 113

meeeyyinnh-42

Brought to you by NEMI!

I’m really happy that Nick is BFF with Demi again, this needed to happen! now they need to announce their relationship.

don’t think so, I think she’s still dating Wilmer. Wich is why I’m not getting my hopes up about Nemi.

then they’re cheating on Wilmer, bc that’s too much Nick for Demi.

then they’re cheating on Wilmer, bc that’s too much Nick for Demi.

They’re just working in the studio. For all we know Wilmer was there as well.

I have a photoshoped picture of Nick and Demi swimming together naked! it’s not real either, but it seems real! I want it as a main pic on a post!

Wilmer needs to go so Nemi can be real.

They’re just working in the studio. For all we know Wilmer was there as well

why would he be there? I don’t think so, plus Demi and Nick have been hanging out too much lately, I bet he’ll be on TXF finally.

I used to ship Niley but now I ship Nemi!!!

Dec 19, 2012 @ 08:35 am
    Wilmer needs to go so Nemi can be real.

I wish but it’s not going to happen! But I find Wilmer hot now, so I’m not that bothered and he has a great body.

I was surprised he didn’t tweet about his encounter with Demi last night, maybe it was because of all the drama after his Bieber tweet.

I used to ship Niley but now I ship Nemi!!!

I never shipped Niley but I will forever ship Nemi.

I want nemi to be real so fucking bad omg

Because Wilmer is everywhere with Demi, he visited her at X factor, he was with her with Paige and cece, plus he’s working on an album too. We’ll get a dilmer duet soon xd

no, Dilmer can’t break up everybody would blame Nick and if that happens Nick is gonna make it into the 21 under 21 People Magazine’s homewreckers of 2012 xD

Wilmer needs to go so Nemi can be real.

Ehh, Wilmer is okay. He’s a 4 on my scale.

Well Nick is with Demi everywhere too, he also visited her at X factor, he is also working on an album, he is working with her and they go out for dinner, so following that logic, Dilmer and Nemi are both real or not… xD

I want nemi to be real so fucking bad omg

Me too!!!

Dec 19, 2012 @ 08:39 am

Yeah but Wilmer is like Nick, he’s like the rebound of Hollywood. Nick was Deltas rebound and Gigi’s and Wilmer was there when Joe and Demi broke up and when minka Kelly broke up with Derek jester. They’re one in the same xd lol

They’re just working in the studio. For all we know Wilmer was there as well

wilmer is in miami guys

I want nemi to be real so fucking bad omg

me too!! a lot of people want that!! they would make the perfect couple, and it would be cool if they made an album together.

Lol

lol everybody is everybody’s rebound on hollywood because everybody dates everybody.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 08:40 am
    Wilmer needs to go so Nemi can be real.

Ehh, Wilmer is okay. He’s a 4 on my scale.

He used to be gorgeous when he was Demi’s age like look at that beautiful chocolate man. He still can get it btw

wilmer is in miami guys

No he’s in LA, he came back 2 days ago. His friend tadao tweeted it xd

he is gonna rank number 1!
    he broke Miley and Justin Gaston
    he broke Delta and his fiance
    he broke Gigi and his boyfriend
    he broke Justin and Selena
    he wants to break Miley and Liam
    and he wants to break Demi and Wilmer

lol

JUST KIDDING!! I LOVE NICK WITH ALL MY HEART AND HE IS FLAWLESS AND THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE MAN EVER!!!

Maybe it’s a trio with Wilmer, nick and Demi. I heard wilmer is a good singer.

Lol that picture looks real, but Demi’s not that skinny. Anyway, I think there’s something going on between Nemi, first she invites him to her concert to perform with her, then he is her guest mentor on The X Factor, then people see them having dinner together, then he visits her on TXF set, then they go together to TXF after party, then they have dinner again, and now they’re working together, there’s obviously something going on there, and I’m glad, they do make a cute couple.
    omg reading this put everything in perspective to me…they are SO fucking each other lol nobody hangs out together that much just for being friend especially all by themselves.

Do you believe the BI? It sounds like bs to me.

You can’t be serious!! C’mon, I’m sure you know better than to believe such bullshit.

Demi always says she wishes his hubby was like Tate Stevens, he met his wife when they were 15, Demi can have that with Nick, she met Nick when they were 13, and they’ve been friends for 7 years now, if they are dating now, they can make it official in a couple of years and get married when they are 25, then Nick will dedicate all his songs to her, and she will have the perfect hubby like Tate’s wife.

Lol

Dani Jonas can’t stand Nick, Denise and Kevin sr. I don’t know why.

Posting pics of Chris would be the same as you’re sister in law being Angelina Jolie so it’s a huge deal

just give em some time!! I can assure you NEMI IS GONNA HAPPEN.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:21 am
    just give em some time!! I can assure you NEMI IS GONNA HAPPEN.

Yes and Selena and Joe will date! Hookah please!

OMG I love Nick so much I wanna eat him!!! I ship Nemi!! yay!!

can’t wait for x Factor finale!! hope Nick’s there supporting Demi, she is performing :D

funny how Demi’s BFF are Nick and Miley.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:31 am

Wonder if Wilmer is going to be there. lol

If Nick is screwing Demi I hope he’s taking some Valtrex for all the STD’s she probably has from Wilmer!

Dani Jonas can’t stand Nick, Denise and Kevin sr. I don’t know why.

Dani is annoying she speaks sooo slow, like it takes her forever to say one sentence! and she likes to play victim all the time.

he is using protection.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:32 am

Nick is the one picking girls at bars not Wilmer lol

Is this real!? Or is it fake!? Cause if its fake god damn it looks real

when she said
    “I haaaad neeeveeeer talkeeed abooouuutttt teeeaaa sooo muuuuch iiiiiin myyyyyy entiiiiiiiireeee liiiiiiiiiiifeeeeeee”
    she gave me nightmares.

Nick is the one picking girls at bars not Wilmer lol

Nick is 20 and Wilmer is 40, Wilmer have twice STD

Nick is the one picking girls at bars not Wilmer lol

~~~~

You must not know about Wilmer. He slept with a million random girls. And trashy ones like Lindsay Lohan.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:34 am

he is using protection.

Ew that’s gross she dated Joe…

Nick is the one picking girls at bars not Wilmer lol

~~~~

OMG you’re just trying to be funny!! this person is right! Wilmer sleeps with trashy girls, Nick is classy and he doesn’t sleep with random girls, we all know that. I love Nemi btw.

Nick and Joe have dated a lot of girls too

So you’re calling Demi trashy?

Okay done trolling . Xd

There will never be a Nemi, trust me! they only see each other as best friends, nothing more.Demi dated his brother,and Nick dated Miley (demi’s bff) it would just be weird. Not that it should matter since Miley is engaged and Joe is basically close to marriage. I think it’s just the principal of it

You guys have forgotten that Demi is dating wilmer?? lol has been for years.Even Nick might be dating someone, we don’t know

Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:45 am

Close to marriage? Lol

Yes, i mean the signs are all there.It just looks like it might be heading to marriage someday in the future.If you’re with someone for along time, it’s always going to be in the back of your mind, or what’s the point of dating,if you don’t see a future with the one you’re with?

‘m sure she finds Nick hotter now, like most girls do. Nick is the hottest now for sure.

Stop generalizingm it’s YOUR opinion. I find Joe better looking just as you may find Nick better looking.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 10:36 am

Lol

Lol

Whatever. You are obviously just jealous or you can’t see what i see.

hmm

they are cute

Hhahahahahahahha
    That ‘NEMI’ pic is PHOTOSHOPED!
    It’s actually Joe and Blanda in the original :)

that looks so real lol

I recognize Joe’s penis from a mile away and that package definitely doesn’t belong to Nicky. Xd lol it’s joes body and Nicky’s face photoshopped.

Joe just posted a picture of Blanda on Instagram. Waiting for the meltdowns.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 08:10 am
    that looks so real lol

What’s funny is that Nemi was my OTP. But I know they won’t date, I wish they would tho. But then I don’t because if they dated and broke up Nick would get hate.

You can SO tell the first pic is photoshopped. Just by looking at how the girl’s dressed and her body type and how big/out of place Demi’s head seems. But Nick’s head is very well photoshopped wow!!!

why would you use a fake nemi picture on a fan meeting mega post? lol I see no fans on that picture.

they spend the night together yesterday yay!!!!

Wilmer needs to go so Nemi can be real.

Ehh, Wilmer is okay. He’s a 4 on my scale.

That was way back in the day, but he looked fine!! The young Wilmer can get it, the older Wilmer can sit on my couch an watch tv with me.

No he’s in LA, he came back 2 days ago. His friend tadao tweeted it xd

OMG how do you know that? you’re a stalker, who would know the name of Wilmer’s friends? I don’t even know Nick and Demi’s friends xD

I think they are fucking but they’re never gonna make it official.

He’s the bodyguard I followed him because he’s friends with Joe and when joe started hanging out with them I followed Wilmer and him xd demi follows him too

Maybe it’s a trio with Wilmer, nick and Demi. I heard wilmer is a good singer.

Justin Bieber was there too!!

They look perfect together though. Ugh, she should of got with Nick instead of Joe. -_-

I think they are fucking but they’re never gonna make it official.

__

Nah, I don’t think they are fucking, maybe head but not fucking.

I want nemi to be real so fucking bad omg

OMG exactly!! I was thinking about it , nick should drop the jonas brothers and make an album with demi instead haha they are amazing song writers and comfortable with each other..IMAGINE THE MASTERPIECE omg and they should totally date because the’re so alike and so different at the same time lol they’re classy and just perfect

Dec 19, 2012 @ 08:49 am

I find joe hotter than nick so I can’t blame demi xd

it’s better she got with Joe then, she was sick back then, Nick and her would of ended up terrible, and they would of lost their friendship,now she is recovered she can get Nick, and their relationship would be healthy.

I find joe hotter than nick so I can’t blame demi xd
    maybe he was hotter at one time when demi dated joe but now 90% of the humanity think nick is ALOT hotter than joe and classy too so demi is so smart lol

I find joe hotter than nick so I can’t blame demi xd

I’m sure she finds Nick hotter now, like most girls do. Nick is the hottest now for sure.

I find joe hotter than nick so I can’t blame demi xd

No he still is, I guess it depends on your taste. I find nick hot, joe is more my type though.

that’s so true, it was because Nick was too young, but now!! girls know what is good!! I’m with that 90%

Nick is called the hot classy boss now xD

I’m sure she finds Wilmer the hottest xd

Or maybe because Joe was her type and Nick wasn’t lol?

Demi is so lucky!! she got Joe when he was cute (I’ve never found him hot, but cute) and now she is getting Nick when he has become the hottest thing ever!!! Nick is lucky too though, Demi has become hotter now too.

I think they are fucking but they’re never gonna make it official.

I agree, they don’t have the balls to go public…wich is fine cause its nobody business, the both of them are very private so as long as they’re happy…we’ll find out eventually anyways

I used to be totally in love with Joe!!! and now I’m totally in love with Nick! and they’re brothers!! If I wasn’t a fan and was a friend of them like Demi, I would have dated Joe in 2009 and I’d be dating Nick now, so I understand! that happens. So I guess dating two brothers is not that bad.

THISSSSS
    I so agree

it’s better that t hey don’t they won’t be able to take the pressure.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 08:58 am

Gurl no, the hottest thing ever is Chris Hemsworth. Nick and Joe are just normal hotties.

NEMI is perfection.I’m gonna cry!!!!!!!!!! (this coming for an ex jemi fan lol) i’m embarressed to say i was a jemi stan one day

lol you’re still a stalker, that’s so funny!

Chris Hemsworth comes second to Joe Magliano, js.

it’s better that t hey don’t they won’t be able to take the pressure.

yes it never works both of them know pretty well. so they will keep it to themself thank god

I ship Demi and Chris hemsworth

lol me too!! but I soo want Nemi to happen now! I mean Nick is flawless, Demi is hot!! they are cute together, they’re both smart and talented!!! OMG I’d die if that happens, like I’d create a twitter Nemi account and I’d watch all the Nemi videos!

Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:04 am

Chris Hemsworth comes second to Joe Magliano, js.

Depends on my mood.

I think Demetria and Nicholas have been fucking since July http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNrYQRCSFg

it’s their six months anniversary :D

Why doesn’t Miley post pics of Chris on her twitter?

I wish Miley dumped Liam and she started dating Justin Bieber, and Demi started dating Nick and Demi, Miley, Nick and Justin would go on double dates together and the four of them collaborate for a song, that would be the most awkward perfect thing to happen! and then Selena Gomez can suck it!!

Why doesn’t Miley post pics of Chris on her twitter?

Why would Miley be posting pics of Chris on her twitter?

Miley and Justin? I can’t see them as a couple.

Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:10 am

to make it even more awkward, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles can join them.

I’m not saying I ship Nemi, but if they made a baby I wouldn’t be upset.

• Max

Are Demi and Nick dating?

Dec 19, 2012 @ 09:10 am
    Why doesn’t Miley post pics of Chris on her twitter?

Why would Miley be posting pics of Chris on her twitter?

–/

Because according to blind item they had sex and he’s hot so she should post pics of him

I dgaf about the other couples!! I just want Nemi!!!

yes hahaahahaha i think he will make her happy, be honest with her and love her. as long as he acts differently from his brother nemi will be fine and grow strong haha demi deserves someone like nick

I mean like when she hangs out with Chris and Liam she should post pics of Chris.

to make it even more awkward, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles can join them.

If that’s a fan fiction then I’d make Selena and Niall date, and I’d add them.

Why doesn’t Miley post pics of Chris on her twitter?

Why would Miley be posting pics of Chris on her twitter?

–/

Do you believe the BI? It sounds like bs to me.

Do you believe the BI? It sounds like bs to me.

why would she? it’s not like Dani Jonas posts pictures of Nick, it’d be like bragging and saying my brother is law is hotter than my fiance/hubby

It’s not the same. Chris is an A lister in Hollywood and action movie star, he’s not just a brother in Law. And yes Dani has posted pics of Joe, Nick and Frankie.