Blanda Joe Jonas Beautiful Girlfriend Pic

etnhipoemnt

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Dec 21, 2012 @ 01:01 pm

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BLANDA. WHY DON’T YOU RELASE A SINGLE OR SOMETHING?!! GETTINF REALLY TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOUR FUCKING MUSIC. UGHHHHHHHHH they got 1 month or I’m
    Just gonna stop bothering with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fact you posted that on a gossip site really sux cause you will see these kinds of things. *shakes head*

People be pressed that Joe is in love.

[Blind Gossip] This young musician/actor will not be spending the holidays with his family. He has taken off to “travel”.

Want to know the real reason he is avoiding his family? It is because he is trying to avoid reh*b.

This kid is in real danger. He is drinking and dr*gging every day, and those activities have become more important to him than working or being with his family.

These are trying times for his family. Yes, his family does know and they do care. They have intervened, and are desperate to get him to commit to rehab (it’s about time).

They were willing to do it very quietly so that he wouldn’t be embarrassed. They planned – and he initially agreed – to spend Christmas with the family (complete with a ski vacation and lots of happy photo ops), and then go away for a minimum of 30 days. They had the reh*b facility all picked out (we won’t name it, but it is in California), and a place reserved for him.

They had his schedule all rearranged, and his website and Twitter account would have been covered to deflect suspicion. His publicist had the “cover” stories all ready to explain his absence for a few weeks.

The only problem now? He skipped town. In fact, he skipped country. And he refuses to come home for Christmas. He texted his brother: “I’m NOT going to rehab. I don’t think I have a problem at all. Stay the fuck out of my business!” Spoken like a true add*ct.

He is so messed up that he would rather spend Christmas in a hotel overseas – doing her*in with a bunch of strangers – than surrounded by people who genuinely care about him and just want to see him healthy and happy again.

We know you’re reading this, Kid. Go home. Your family loves you.

STFU about the stupid Blind Gossip!! you’re annoying!

Do people actually believe in this blind gossip?

Sadly there are kids that do believe in it. It’s so ridiculous

people shut up, he looks happy! You should be happy for him. You call him an attention seeker because he is happy?! you are just jalous

Joe is becoming abit obsessed with IG and now it looks like Blanda is his IG “model” omg joe is losing it

hahahahahaha jealous? of what? i couldn’t give two flying f*cks about Joe. He ‘s an attention seeker because he knows the drama that comes with posting pics of girlfriends! lol!

sorry Joe but I don’t like a satan worshipper. she is disgusting.

she is loving the attention. Joe doesn’t give a shit about his fans but I feel bad for his family. This may be the last Christmas with papa Jerry but Joe doesn’t care about it

Just gonna stop bothering with them.

Actually Papa Jerry is fine, just so you know :)

Dec 21, 2012 @ 12:53 pm

LOL

New blind item about Joe:

man, he needs help and stay away from druggie people like blanda

This may be the last Christmas with papa Jerry but Joe doesn’t care about it
    Kevin isn’t there either…….

sick

They can’t release music now, it’s Christmas!? that would make no sense. They said early next yr

They’ve been leading us on with this music thing. Got us all worked up, did a couple shows, nothing. I’m personally over it cya,good luck everyone else,god bless you for your patience.

Jb2050!!!!

Well Just like Demi, she LOOKED happy but wasn’t. I hope Nick goes to and get his brother. Ppl asking for their album???? THIS is why we haven’t gotten an album because of Joe.

Kevin isn’t there either……

Hope Nick punches this bit** in her head. Thats why I want Nick alone , Joe is just messing everything up.

Dec 21, 2012 @ 01:01 pm

Actually Papa Jerry is fine, just so you know
    _______

Papa Jerry have cancer and he’s too old.

Nick Baby go solo again. You’re the only hope I have <3

It’s not Joe’s fault!!! they are a group! so if nick is doing his own thing and Kevin is with his wife, what do you expect joe to do? of course he’s going to spend time with his gf. It’s the holidays! seriously

Kevin isn’t there either……..

Dec 21, 2012 @ 01:01 pm

Actually Papa Jerry is fine, just so you know
    _______

Papa Jerry have cancer and he’s too old.

My friend knows the Jbs. I’ve never met them, but she said that nick had mentioned to her that Papa Jonas is doing alot better, and is smiling and enjoying the holidays

They have been right so far in every item about the Jonas Bros…

Omg you guys…..this could actually be good. He could do just like Demi, well come on we all know the reason shes on top know and loved by many is because ppl feel pity for her after rehab. Joe could do the same snd blame Taylor, Demi and Ashley for his depression and drug use.

I hope Joe and Blanda do get married. Then both Joe and Kevin will be too busy with their wives, and Nick will be free to do his own music and continue his career.

____________
    Papa Jerry isn’t Papa Jonas-his last name is Miller and no, he’s not doing well. He has cancer and in the most recent photos, he’s lost a lot of weight and doesn’t look well

Joe seems pretty content to me, he’s all over Europe with his girlfriend, they’re in a honeymoon phase. No more single guy hangouts, no more wolfpack (wich is amazeballs) ever since she came.

None of the guys are in Texas and I doubt any of them will spend Christmas there. Papa J and Denise are already there with Frankie. Nick, Kevin and Joe are not there.

she looks like a man. She is a satan worshipper and heroin addict.

Nick probably will go to Texas in the next couple of days though. He doesn’t usually miss family holidays. Kevin won’t be in Texas he will be in Jersey. He and Danielle have been spending Thanksgiving with the Jonas family and Christmas with the Deleasa family every year since they got married. Joe will probably just stay in Europe with Blanda.

I love how people say they want the Jonas Brothers to be open about their relationships then once they are it’s “OMG not this slut again”, “stop shoving her down our throats”, “they’re such attention whores”, “we want music, not pictures of girlfriends”. Get over it. They’re not going to be single forever and they’re not going to just hide their relationships forever. They’re growing up, so should you. Don’t like it? Stay off their instgrams or just move on to another boyband.

——————————————–

I agree with you except for the “we want music, not pictures of girlfriends” part (this was a stupid inclusion, if you ask me). I’m in this for THE MUSIC. I’m not paying money to see this girl, I’m paying it for THE MUSIC. I’m a fan of THE MUSIC. That’s what a majority of the fans are…we’re here for THE MUSIC. If I’m not getting what I should be getting, then yeah I’m going to be a little upset. They haven’t made music together as a band in a long time and keep pushing shit back. It’s getting a little annoying. That, however, doesn’t mean I want to leave them, so don’t tell me or others to leave the fandom just because we’re complaining.

There’s a difference between accepting the fact that he has a girlfriend and liking/respecting the girlfriend. You don’t have to like her or respect her. In order to get respect you have to give it or at least act like you want it. I’m not saying that you have to like her (Hell, I don’t like her, but that’s mainly because I don’t know her, and don’t plan on getting to know her) but at least accept that fact that she is Joe’s girlfriend.

I am, however, annoyed at the fact that there is no new music. I’m just ready to hear the music so I don’t have to be concerned about these basic ass problems in the Jonas fan base.

The Janda shippers and haters are starting to get on my fucking nerves. Who the fuck cares if you like her or want her to die?

I don’t about about Nick, I think he spent last Christmas with Delta.

I agree that the janda shippers are a bit overboard. I like to troll about Janda for the haters, I’m not being serious tho. Some people are going overboard and so are the haters….

Joe is in love, or he wouldn’t be posting pics of his gfs, because he has never done that.

———————————————

That’s because Blanda is the first REAL girlfriend Joe has had while he was on Instagram (he’s only had an Instagram for a year, maybe less). I doubt he and Ho were as serious as he and Blanda are now. This, however, doesn’t mean that he’s just downright in love with her. Infatuated, maybe, but probably not in love…yet. Just because you date someone doesn’t mean that there is automatic love. Joe could have been dating a girl for a week and the relationship stans always say “OMG he is so in love”. Give their relationship some time.

This cougar is nasty. People who worship Satan bother me so bad. That’s judgmental I guess but it’s how I feel. + drugs is too much

satan 4 ever https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg
    satan 4 ever https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg
    satan 4 ever https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg
    satan 4 ever https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg

Am I the only one that pictures Joe painting Blanda naked like Jack and Rose on Titanic?

Joe is lost. He used be my idol but now I just feel sorry for him. It’s sad to see how an idol destroys his life. Blender and her friends are disgusting. She even doesn’t work anymore

OU please don’t post nothing about that satanic illuminati

WHY does he feel the need to post pics of his latest conquest??? When you are in love of course you like to take pictures but just for yourself not to annoy “fans”. Strange!!

try to get it, Joe doesn’t care about Blanda, he is just using her like he used Natashia, all he wants is someone who gets him his drugs and do drugs with him. Poor kid.

Joe is NOT on drugs! OMG my friend knows them.Joe hasn’t been acting any different to suspect that he’s doing that. Blanda is loved by Joe’s family, i asked her when i saw all these comments.You guys are over exaggerating though, no offense, but it’s true

He is on drugs. You can tell by the way he looks.

You can tell that he’s on drugs from the way he looks? oh really now? but do you know him? no you don’t. The ONLY reason you say this is because if this BG hadn’t have got your minds thinking he was, then you wouldn’t even be saying this stuff right now.He looks perfectly fine to me, and maybe he’s just changing his look.He hasn’t lost any weight, he was with his family for Thanksgiving and is basically with his brother Nick all the time, since they live! together.Do you honestly think joe would put his brother in the middle of all this? and do you honestly think if nick knew,he wouldn’t help him.Just stop believing everything you read! everything is just fine..chillax

• xAskTaylorx

She looks like a bitch in the picture, not that I am saying she is. It’s like controlling actually. Whatever floats Joes boat…

You are all going crazyyyyy!! they are just a normal couple,spending time together. You guys are just in your own imaginative world.All these are just rumors that are being spread, and you guys are believing them. I just can’t deal with you. I guess nothing i say is going to get you to believe me, so I’ll leave you to it. Just as i leave i will say it one more time Joe is NOT on drugs….. goodness me. Anyways my friend (who knows them) even told me to stop commenting on here, because it’s pointless, and she’s right. So bye for now xo

Honestly Kevin is becoming my favorite Jonas Brother. He doesn’t come with drama lol Blanda is all joe cares about, then Nick is my second favorite lol

Well maybe thats why Nick has ben hanging a lot with Demi lstley. Maybe asking her for help considering that she kinda went thru a similar situation.

OMG!! lolol you are all cracking me up! Nick and Demi are hanging out. Nick is all by himself right now,so he’s doing his own thing,which is helping others with music.Demi is one of them. Kevin is in NYC, Joe is in Zurich, and Nick is in LA working, that’s all

I feel bad for Nick, somehow he seems to attract mentally ill ppl into his life. Come on Demi, ex bff Maya, Miley (who in the future would rndup in rehab) and know Joe, Good dammit who’s next now? Frankie? ????

• oceanUP

so pretty love her :)

¬¬

Koe jon

• BrokenArrow

She’s so pretty

im tired of joe

Joe Jonas is an attention seeking twat, enough said bye…..

Why does she always wear black??? lol

She looks really pretty.

I’ve seen prettier girls than her though, no offense.I’m starting to think this relationship is getting very serious. I think Joe is in love

• KIM

I LOVE HER AND I LOVE JOE AND I LOVE THEM TOGETHER, OKAY,

• burberry uk

I am certain that I could visit this place just as before soon.
    burberry uk http://www.burberryuksale.org/category/burberry-sale

• scarf burberry online

I would die to take a closer have a look at some of this memorabilia!
    scarf burberry online http://www.burberryuksale.org/category/burberry-online

I don’t about about Nick, I think he spent last Christmas with Delta.

No he didn’t. The family minus Kevin spent the week of Christmas in HawIi, then Delta joined them AFTER Christmas for the end of thei vacation.

The people who are saying that Nick always keeps his dating private. Huh? Nick & Delta were calling the papps constantly. He lost soo many fans during that time. That’s why his play couldn’t sell tickets.

Let’s face it the fans care more about them coming out with new music than they do. The fans are the one’s who want to see the day when people don’t make fun of their music. They have enough money to live out their lives without working again. Joe is instagraming his fans away. Now all the single fans they have left are focusing on Nick. Well, with two months off before their tour, guaranteed Nick’s going to be dating some one. He’s not a priest. When that happens good luck selling the new tunes.

dirty slut satanist illuminati attention whore

I just don’t understand why you guys can’t just let joe be happy and do what HE wants to do. It seems like he doesn’t care anyways. I think like i said before, he’s showing pics of her to prove a point, that he doesn’t care about what haters think. In other words he couldn’t be bothered by his fans.I mean yes they are hating and being mean, but they are still FANS who are just looking out for him. They are just doing it the wrong way. Shouting by using caps, spamming and going on and on about your dislike, is just going to make joe not like you.So many other celebs expose their relationships, but they don’t care.Why should Joe be any different.I think Joe is really into her, or he wouldn’t be trying so hard to show that he doesn’t care. Or my other guess ( maybe it’s far fetched) is that he’s trying to make someone else jealous.I just want to see him smiling, and not looking so down, which makes me suspect that something strange is going on. Don’t attack me, i’m just stating my opinion lol

Joe and Blanda are probably getting it onnn in the bedroom. I mean they are alone in the mountains, probably staying in a cabin with a fire place.So they are cuddling.I mean they are both adults, and have been together for along time! so yup, Joe and Blanda hope they are using protection O_o lol!

I hate Joe. I used to like him as an artist, but he doesn’t care about the fans. So fuck him

http://blindgossip.com/?p=49288#comments this is really sad :'( joe please don’t do this we love you, I love you genuinely not only as an idol but you have a special place in my heart please dont do this :'(

She is just a dirty slut satanist attention whore

FUCK YOU OCEANUP

Oceanup stop kissing her ass

dirty slut satanist

Joe is in danger:(

Joe doesn’t loves her. Fake couple

She is pretty?? She is a dirty slut satanist

shes so pretty!! and hes such a stud ;)

love them together!

Omg you guys are very jealous little kids! lol i’ll never understand why? he doesn’t date fans.Sorry to tell you, but lets face it, he only dates model type girls. Same for nick

She is just a dirty slut satanist attention whore

No she’s freaking not!! shut up

Nasty children. Gullible bitches believing blindgossip (which has a published 85 percent wrong-hit rate). If someone is that sure Joe is on drugs, so sure that they know what he texted his brother, they’d take the story to the real media. Blinds exist so no one gets sued for slander because the stories are shots in the dark with just enough kernels of truth to make gullible idiots believe them. They aren’t meant as anything except entertainment, like horoscopes.

Just STOP.

Grandpa Jerry is fine. He’s done with radiation and is clear for cancer, just has to undergo scanning every 3 months to make sure he stays clear.

Remember that certain things are intentionally edited in reality shows to be more dramatic than they actually are. Jerry’s cancer is one of them. Like millions, he beat back the dragon via radiation.

I haven’t spent Xmas with my parents since I was 18. You grow up, make your own way. Doesn’t mean you’re a bad person.

If you believe blind gossip i’m truly sorry for you.

To the girl up there who “just stated her opinion” (to quote her,) I agree with you one-thousand percent. Even when it comes to your suspicions, I still think you’re right-on-the-money.

You might get hate for your commentary, but I find your commentary to be laudatory! Bravo! (starts clapping) :)

blind gossip is bssssssss

Well that’s pretty incredible, because he had liver cancer and liver cancer has something like a 90% mortality rate.

Joe will die of drug overdose soon

Liver cancer that is caught in stage 1 has a 25 percent survival rate. He wasn’t undergoing chemo, which would be typical stage 2 and above treatment. Not to say that it won’t recur or that the radiation won’t cause lung cancer, but if he maintains his three-month scans, it’ll be caught in time.

It’s 2012, not 1982.

Blindgossip is ridiculous. If we are to believe every rumor they’ve fielded about JB, Joe got Nick into drugs, but now Nick wants to help Joe. Lol. And Papa J, I wonder how his relationship is going with Anna Maria Perez deTagle. And Kevin, who has never been seen in Denville with anyone but Dani, I wonder how his secret gay relationship is going. Don’t you realize this crap is written just to get people to visit the site so they can tout their hit ratio for ad placement? Just luge OceanUp. They know girls will read blinds about JB so they create blinds about JB.

If it’s primary stage liver cancer (meaning not metasticized), 5 year survival rate is 17%. What, did you google “liver cancer survival rate” and see the Wiki listing of UNTREATED mortality rates? Become informed before you babble. Jerry was primary stage localized, treatment was radiation. Treatment complete for now.

True. Most celebrities don’t hide their relationships. But most celebrities have fans of both sexes, if they’re actors or serious musicians. These guys have a completely female fanbase. Their fame is based (so far) on the people who crush on them. If they don’t hold onto those fans until they get taken seriously by grown up people, they won’t be able to sell music or tour.

I’m not really sure if Joe has lost weight or not. He looked really skinny in the pap pics of him with Nick and then in the Christmas video he looked buff. Maybe it’s the angle of the picture? But I do think he’s skinnier now than when they went out in their 2009 tour

2009

2012

Thanks, doc.

THIS SATAN WORSHIPPER IS SO CREEPY

You children are all pathetic. When he hides his girlfriends you bitch and say he is not treating her right. When he comes out with a gf you say he is attention seeking. You bunch of angry rude jealous bitches

Nick isn’t in Texas either……..

• Loveislove

If other celebs can be open about their relationships, i don’t see why Joe can’t either. Like her or not, joe is with her, and doesn’t care what anyone thinks. So i don’t see the point of going on and on about the same argument, that according to you, Blanda is a druggie and into satanism. Joe doesn’t care.

As far as joe being an attention seeker, i think that’s slightly true, if you think about it.He is he’s uploading pics of his gf to prove a point to the haters, but in a way that’s kind of like him looking for that attention because he’s trying to show that he doesn’t care. However if it makes him feel better, regardless of the hate, then that’s his decision. It is his Instagram after all

Dec 21, 2012 @ 01:13 pm
    Nick isn’t in Texas either……..

I’m not sure if you’re replying to me, but just because nick isn’t in Texas that he doesn’t know about his grandpa. He told her around Thanksgiving, and he does communicate with his parents and Papa Jerry too lol

Joe Jonas please keep your private life off of twitter.

DZGHDGJDFH

I love you, loves love, very well put. There is not a thing you just posted that I don’t agree with. As much as I care for them, I can’t help but think that a,k three of them, especially Joe, like the drama: to be involved in it, stir it up, etc. despite the fact that they have stated otherwise. It’s in the way they act concerning certain situations.

I personally think that he (Joe) is trying to “prove” something to his heart, and silence the people being nasty to him. (With the term “nasty” referring to some of the fans being quite the understatement.)

I want to see the bright side to all of this picture-posting, but I honestly am lost. As an adult bystander, I truly don’t see the point in it. I find it to be rather immature – okay, they’re dating. We understand. We can see that. You don’t care what others think? Great, then why are you still putting them up there if you truly DON’T care about someone’s feelings or don’t want someone else to see them? It’s all about reverse Psychology. He wants us to THINK he is posting them because he is happy with her and doesn’t care what others think, but I think it’s totally the opposite.

Also, I was always taught that this sort of thing (relationships) was an intimate and private matter, so this sort of thing really catches me off guard, but to each his own, and he is living in the public eye. I guess more pictures were bound to show up sometime soon. It’s not that he should hide her or be embarrassed to be seen with her if he does, in fact, love her, but there is such a thing as overexposure and taking things a little too far. It really is his decision though, and nobody can change that.

Thanks, loveislove, for being reasonable on this one when others aren’t.

They have been right so far in every item about the Jonas Bros…

who?

I don’t have Instagram but he’s so dumb. He’s hurting the fans and loves it. We all know he’s with his druggie lady. The pics of her are just unnecessary

Learn to keep your private life private or them will make your life their entertainment.

• jonatic4eva

Im soooo tired of Joe right now….!!! he’s only looking for attention…is this the publicity that you wanna make for the new jonas album joe????? I mean….Nick should start again his solo career and Kevin should countinue his life….. I’m disapointed…..if all of you think Blanda is perfect for Joe only because she’s pretty..let me say you : Beauty isn’t all in the life!!! Maybe you think that the “anonymous” who keeps saying that she’s a “satan worshipper” is saying crap but….that isn’t all false…she’s an illuminati (confirmed) do you know what it means? I don’t think so… Joe is in love???? hahahahah !!! really?? Do you think that “Joe Jonas” would falls in love in less than two months??? time ago we used to see him dating with Natashia Ho…and from one day to other he’s in love with other girl??? when did you see to “Jonas Brother” making public his relationship?? Can we take serious to a person who doesn’t take serious his life?? doesn’t he realized that there are so many kids who have him as a role model? PLEASE don’t say to me “is his personal life and you don’t have nothing to say about it” He’s famous!! and everybody gets into famous people lives!!!! well…..they never are gonna get married because she doesn’t believe in God so…..is Joe the douchebag who is loosing his time.

__

this

• jonatic4eva

And look……..in joe’s pics she looks like a beauty princess and in the pics of her friends she’s always doing signs with her finger or is licking her fingers, is drinking…….etc… her hair is always on her face like a emo or something antisocial..

___

i know !!!!

Not all fans said that lol. I’ve always said it’s better for them to keep it to themselves as much as possible, because i think the attention then is more about their relationships than them as artists.Now i know it’s not always easy when you have paparrazzi taking pics, but they also call the paparrazzi too.Look at Joe, everyone is now more about Joe and Blanda, than just Joe! yes they are not doing anything right now, but when something does come up,it’ll still be all about Blanda, because she’s been over exposed

Also, Joe is a very insecure guy. He is not as confident as he seems. He is actually very shy, and he cares a lot about what others think about him. It actually makes me feel sorry for the guy. He spends so much of his of time trying to prove himself as a person and an artist, but what he doesn’t understand is that who he is already speaks volumes about him. He is a good guy, and he has a lot to be proud of.

However, one thing I don’t like about him is that he invests way too much of himself into his current girlfriend. I know he wants to find love – I want him to find true love, the guy deserves it – but when he gets heavily involved with a woman everything else goes flying out the window because he has tunnel vision for the girl he is with. This is what’s happening with him and Blanda – tunnel vision. We all see it – he doesn’t, and if you said anything to him about it, he would get all defensive and deny it – he can be very stubborn at times.

Once this “tunnel vision” develops, he begins to slowly cut his friends out of the picture for the time being, and spends more time with the girl and her friends/ possibly family. After that, he spends less time with his parents, then his brothers, then he starts to lose sight of his music career and where he wants to go next with it.

• Anonymous continued

He hasn’t found the girl he is looking for yet (unless Blanda is ‘the one’ and I am mistaken,) and when he spends more time with the girl, she changes before his eyes. The allure is gone, because in the first few weeks of dating, a woman puts out her best to convince the guy she is perfect for him and that he should date her. However, as time goes by the “real her” comes out, and it’s not who Joe expected, then he breaks up with her and spends more time with his friends. Then he goes clubbing and to parties, meets another girl JUST LIKE the last one at a bar or socialite event, except she looks somewhat different and has a different name, and he goes out with that girl. It’s a cycle.

Nick does the same sort of “hamster wheel” dating, but he doesn’t get the tunnel vision that Joe does. He is the opposite. He is so focused on working and his music career, that you couldn’t get him out of the studio even if you set it on fire. He doesn’t like to be questioned about his career, and he takes his music very seriously. If he feels a girl is stepping on his toes and getting in the way of his music, he breaks it off with her. He is an extremely career-driven, passionate, and dedicated musician.

I honestly do hope they each find love, but they are going about this all wrong. Yes, you have to date to find the one, but they need to try dating different kinds of people. They keep dating models, or girls that aren’t involved in the best extracurricular activities, and expect it to work out. I know why they date people in Hollywood – it’s easier, and they figure they know what the lifestyle is like – but it always ends the same. They need to find nice, down-to-Earth girls like Danielle who are living somewhere far out of the realms of Hollywood, and they need to mature. (The constant picture-posting isn’t exactly mature, and neither is the “hiding my girlfriend behind me when I walk out of ______.” They need to find a happy medium between the two!)

Also, you can’t break up with someone and jump right into a serious relationship with another woman. Those stories never turn out well, because they haven’t found closure with the other woman, which means they are just dating the other woman to “get over” the other woman, or to “create” the other woman/their relationship with another person. It’s silly. You can’t hurry love – it happens all on it’s own – usually with a good friend or friendly acquaintance, or sometimes spontaneously with a stranger, and it is natural and unforced. Look at Kevin and Danielle. Nothing about that was forced. That’s what the boys need to consider.

Also, they need to be fully content and love themselves for who they are before they can love a woman. (This goes back to the insecurity thing.) Once they love themselves, are absolutely sure of their inner identity (“who” they are, not “what” they are), and what they want/don’t want from a woman in a relationship, love will happen for them. You best believe it!

I don’t care about Blanda, Joe doesn’t care about Blanda, he is just using her to avoid rehab, you don’t need to believe in Blind Gossip, you just have to look at Joe, he’s been looking sick and depressed for a while, now he is worse, I think he does have a problem, but I feel bad for him, you can’t blame him if he is sick, I feel bad for Nick because he is actually my favorite and he is the one I care about and I would totally love Nick to have a solo career but not if his brothers is sick and he needs him, you can’t leave someone like Joe alone again, I hope he goes to rehab, poor baby.

I have a feeling Joe is so messed up right now, he doesn’t usually post pictures of his gfs, he just wants to focus all the attention on her and he wants people talking about her because he doesn’t want everyone to know how sick he is.

__

this

NO he is just a person who is sick and needs help.

• jonatic4eva

I wonder why Joe doesn’t post this kind of photos of his girl??????????? would be cuz he wants to show us that she’s a pretty and decent girl??

Nick is working with Demetria and maybe Bieber and Zendaya bc he knows Jonas Brothers wont work.

he is going to rehab sooner or later, we’ll get to know soon, but he doesn’t need hate he needs help. I wonder what happened to him he was happy an healthy 3 years ago.

Basically Joe doesn’t give any crap about his fans.All he cares about is trying to prove a point?? well IDGAF he’s an annoying pest.I was a fan of The Jonas Brothers, but because of how he has been acting,i no longer support them. Yes i’m being immature, but I don’t care. I genuinely only cared about the music, but when joe tries to shove his gf in our faces because of the hate, shows he doesn’t ‘t care about us. So i don’t care about him either.Kevin is more focused on his wife too. Nick i think is more into working on the album, but even if he does have a gf, the fact that he keeps it private, makes me respect him for that

Dec 21, 2012 @ 02:18 pm

He’s just doing everything his new friends tell him that he has to do. Blanda and her friends are people of 30 years old aprox. A 23-year old young with minded of 18 is easy to manipulate

• jonatic4eva

NO he is just a person who is sick and needs help.

If he has problems the first thing that he must do is recognized that. but seems like he doesn’t wanna do it…also, he hasn’t friends who help him because if you didn’t know, he change his friends constanly….and is away from his family lately.

It’s not that he doesn’t give a crap about his fans, you don’t get it THE KID IS SICK, HE NEEDS HELP, he is not happy, he is suffering a lot more than fans who just want an album.

jonatic4eva said:

I can’t see it. It says I need a Yahoo ID to sign in to see it :/

I really like her! She’s not a huge star, she’s down to earth and simple. Just what Joe needs. I think all the guys will find love with women who are not already in the spotlight, or never want to be.

NO he is just a person who is sick and needs help.

not being able to recognize it is part of the problem, that’s why people overdose and die, they don’t think they have a problem, that’s why going to rehab can actually save a life, you have no idea how is it like to go through this, it’s really hard.

• jonatic4eva

Please someone tell to some people that “BEING IN LOVE” isn’t the same that “BEING OBSSESED”

• jonatic4eva

I can’t see it. It says I need a Yahoo ID to sign in to see it :/
    ——————
    wait im gonna see if i can post it on another page

She’s pretty.

Fans that feel the need to diss her are annoying cuntbags.

• jonatic4eva
  • jonatic4eva

She’s pretty.

Fans that feel the need to diss her are annoying cuntbags.
    ——————————-

C’mon!!!!!! other who thinks that the only important is “She’s pretty” gtfo

• jonatic4eva

NO he is just a person who is sick and needs help.

————————-

true.

He is on drugs. You can tell by the way he looks.

he doesn’t care about her, he doesn’t care about himself, wow when did all this start?

I don’t believe BG but I do see something wrong with Joe. I think he does have a problem, I don’t know what though.

• jonatic4eva

——————
    PLEASE say to your friend to say Joe that take care of himself because he’s throwing it all away..

jonatic4eva said:
    here is http://co.fotolog.com/jonatic4eva/239000000000013825/
    but all she is doing is hanging out with friends. She is just holding her friend, but she’s not doing anything wrong in the pic!?

• jonatic4eva

here is http://co.fotolog.com/jonatic4eva/239000000000013825/
    i don’t she anything wrong with the pic….waht i wanna say is this….pics with joe: PRINCESS …..her pics of her friends pics: Darkness, making signs with her fingers, liking his fingers, drinking…etc (all about illuminatis)…. I mean, Who’s the real blanda?????????

I love Nick so much, he is the best brother ever! he’s been taking care of Joe, and he’s been living with him and going everywhere with him.