OMG. I kiss my dogs all the time. She brushes her teeth and showers. My god you fucking haters are such fails at trying to hate on Miley for legitimate reasons.

Dec 23, 2012 @ 09:47 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    How tall is Liam?

He’s 6’3 wich is pretty tall and yes he’s hot <3

• Clauber

I like her sunglasses, but im still hating her hair, she looks older! she makes me remember yuri (mexican singer):

Clauber said:

Yuri looks so good!!! <3 #hot

And its too bad school didn’t teach you anything, Like spelling.

You tried.
    The fact that you just changed the subject instead of recognize your mistake it’s just proving how deplorable you are.
    The way that you refer to people calling them “fags” just says a lot about yourself.

werk that les cut girl

look rul fierce

werk that les cut girl

look rul fierce

Werk.It!!!

she is one fucked dyke and he is a fag , hate me im still gonna be me and call them fags as i see them. dont like it dont reply to me and get on with your own little life.

You tried.

Yes it says in the end i am still and always will be better then you wannabe trendy kid hipsters acting like being PC is the way to be go back to your every one gets a trophy for showing up little world.

Lol.

Be yourself then. Be the sick homophobic person you are. Keep spreading the hate crimes.
    I will remain unbothered in my own little fabulous life.
    Bye.

Cuties , loving Miley’s outfit :)

did she finally get over this whole pilates thing? im asking cuz shes drinking starbucks and she looks less skinny which is good :)

• Still Anonymous

They are so cayuteeeee together. Miley and Liam are both lucky bastards, and I think they know it ;)

wow if you don’t like them – don’t comment :) simple

wow if you don’t like them-don’t comment :) simple
    Agreed.

This is one HOT couple!!!! :)

what a fucking dyke think she sucked off her dog yet?
    WTF??? Why don’t you go play with yourself to relieve the stress your under. :Sp

i wonder how liam feels about the fact miley got herself looking all ugly.
    anyone who isnt a stan realizes that hair is a mess

• BrokenArrow

I like her ouitfit. And Liam looks good.

• BrokenArrow

How tall is Liam?

miley is a dyke who has sex with her dog :D

• Tia

Beautiful Couple forget the haters so jealous and petty.

I think Liam is 6’5″

He’s 6’3″ barely. The way she kisses those dogs on the lips, Hemsworth might as well just crawl in the dogs’ laps and like their balls. Wonder if he realizes she does that. Ewwww.

Anyone who says the word “fag” especially referring to Queen Miley or King Liam will get their ass kicked by karma…

• SubwayToVenus

Hate him.

the dyke and the douche

the dyke and the douche

You just used ‘lesbian’ as an insult. How baddass and radical you are – rme -

ok next time she will still be a dyke and he will be a faggot, is that better for you?

Rude. It’s not my work to teach you anything but the offensive slangs are wrong. Too bad your parents didn’t taught you that.

And its too bad school didn’t teach you anything, Like spelling.

they are gonna have such beautiful babies!!!! pale skin, blue eyes, tall babies. omg! and i can see his “thing” big!!! lol

i wonder how liam feels about the fact miley got herself looking all ugly.
    anyone who isnt a stan realizes that hair is a mess
    You have some serious issues and you really need to know what love is all about and getting her hair cut short has nothing to do with it. Actually, Liam likes her short hair.

So I’m thinking your the ugly one here.

that dyke sucks off her dogs

karma is a belief for the weak minded like you. as with most religion its a crutch for the weak of mind.

And IT’S too bad your schooling didn’t teach you anything, like grammar….

this is chemistry

Hot couple

I want a frappuccino now.

• lovelife