Nick Jonas #10 Most Stylish Man Of 2012

rherh
A-uVaN2CYAAUjcV.jpg-large

According to GQ: His older brother Joe may be the more adventurous one when it comes to fashion, but this year Nick earned our praises with a steady showing of dressed-up and down looks that impressively walked the line between youthful and refined.

Nick was also out shopping today at Southlake Mall in Texas with Papa Jonas. This girl met him in the Apple Store

Yeah Nick would be the 3rd wheel. So i doubt he’s going. Plus i bet they are doubg things Nick might feel awkward about anyways lol.

I am surprised that Joe wouldn’t spend Christmas with his family regardless of having a gf. I mean Christmas is for family!? he needs his priorities set straight wow! I mean Joe can be with Blanda for New Years? he seems to get infatuated with every gf he has.

OH! THE NICK BITCHES!!! AGAIN!!!!!AND AGAIN!!!

*doing things…*

I see Wedding Bells in janda’s future haha

And as for Nick being the 10th Most Stylish man eh? I kinda agree, but i have questioned his clothing choices a few times, but i still think they chose him for a reason,so it’s all good :)

For the people who didn’t believe Nick was going to Texas to spend Christmas with his family this girl just met him in the Dallas airport

Dec 22, 2012 @ 02:39 pm

That is a very interesting necklace. Wonder what it is and where he got it.

well done Nick!! of course he is!! he is so elegant and classy and has the best style ever!! I love the way he dresses, the way he talks and the way he walks! he was also one of the sexiest men of 2012 according to people magazine, and one of the most beatiful in showbizz! of course, he is the hottest, most beautiful, classiest most elegant thing ever. Forever in love with Nick!

he looks great!!! of course he is gonna spend Christmas in Texas with his family. ILY Nicky.

I thought he was gonna spend Christmas with Lovatica, they both RTed This is awkward xD

Dec 22, 2012 @ 01:08 pm

Since Kevin is married and Joe is on his way to marriage and in Zurich so no candids I guess I’m going to have to stan Nick again, a single Jonas’ life is more entertaining than a married one.Lol
    _______________

The paps from Switzerland don’t give a Fuck about Joe and the nobody Flopanda. She manipulates Joe..so he had to upload pictures of her in his IG.

first the hottest man alive, and now the most stylish! yay Nick!

Nick is just 20 and he is already among the sexiest, hottest and most stylish people ever! wait until he is 30

Dec 22, 2012 @ 11:33 am

She makes Nick look really tall. HeHe!

impressively walked the line between youthful and refined.

absolutely!!! Nick is the best!!

I wish I could meet him someday

Dec 22, 2012 @ 12:04 pm

Yeah! And Kevin was the sexiest man alive on People once! Our boys are hot!

Dec 22, 2012 @ 11:33 am

–/–

It’s because he’s single.

Of course he would. He cares more about his family, than his brothers do. I mean it’s Christmas.Ok Kevin i can understand, he’s married, but Joe?? seriously is picking his gf over his own family? that’s sad and pathetic. That’s MY opinion, like it if not. I believe family comes FIRST!

Anyways congrats to nick for coming in 10th and he’s only 20yrs old,good for him. I’m starting to prefer Nick and Kevin now

• sweet symphony

I’m the same way. Even if i have a bf, my family comes first.I’d spend time with my bf before Christmas and also for New Years. I think Blanda is either controlling Joe, or Joe is infatuated with her, and can’t be away from her. So ridiculous.I honestly don’t care about who he dates, but i do care that it’s Christmas and he’s away. Unless he’s married or marrying her, then I’d understand

Guys, this is a NICK post,f*ck about Joe. He’s irrelevant here!

Nick is the best! there’s no drama with him! and no gf to over expose lol!

• Natasha

OU is such a Jonas hater. Always wanna make the Bros look bad. Thanks for putting a fuzzy pic from behind of him wearing comfortable clothes for a winters day and a flight. Great way of showing how fashionable he is..NOT!! More like, hoping people would say he isn’t fashionable or to get people to pick on him. He dresses so well 99% of the time and has been for YEARS! He is definitely a male fashion icon. And they always overlook him and his brothers just because their surname is Jonas. He deserves this. Even if it is just a fashion award. And the difference between Joe and him. He takes enough risks to still be fashionable and move with the trends but not so many or so out there that he has ‘fails’ or ugly looks. Hence why he tends to nudge Joe out.

Glad to see Nick is going to Dallas to be with his family. Wonder if Joe will come back in time or not?

How do we know hes going to Dallas????? What if his going to where Joe is????

^^^^^hahaha then hes going to fu** shit up.

Yeah Nick has been dreesing up nice lately although who decided this?????? Still Hot thought.

Nick should get best ass of the year aswell.

Kevin will be with Dani, Joe will be with Blanda and Nick will seemingly be in Texas. I remember last year when Joe was the single one and Nick was with Delta. These bros keep switching their roles. Next year it will be Nick with girlfriend and Joe single

Dec 22, 2012 @ 10:06 am
    How do we know hes going to Dallas????? What if his going to where Joe is????

Joe and Blanda are doing x rated things, Nick doesn’t want to interrupt.

I remember last year when Joe was the single one and Nick was with Delta.

Nick was with his family for Christmas last year as was Joe. Instead of going to Texas, Joe, Nick, Frankie, and their parents went to a resort in Hawaii. Delta didn’t join them until after Christmas.