Jonas Brothers MI COCINA MEETINGS

A_JheqqCEAA8lod.jpg-large

Nick look sad again.. Kevin also went to Energy Kitchen.

YOU GUYS SEE………….Their not as short as ppl say they are. The girl in the fist picture got asked on her twitter about he size and she said shes 5’8. They seems to be about 5’9 -5’10 and the one with the black haid said that she was suprised with their heigth because ppl around her were comenting on how short they maybe.

Yeah Nick was measured for his broadway show and he was 5’9 so im pretty sure thats accurate and Joe, Kevin both seems to be about his size. Maybe its the clothes they wear that makes them appear to be shorter, especially Nick hes verry thick/muscular, the buzzed and he loves to wear low heel shoes unlike Joe/Kevin.

Dec 27, 2012 @ 02:49 pm
    Nick looks like Nick to me, he has more of a smile than he normally has. He loves being home in TX, especially with family, I am sure he is fine. Btw, I am sure he is over Delta, it was a bad mistake, let’s let him move on from it.

Yeah I don’t get why people think he looks sad. He looks like the same old Nicky to me.

@ConstanceMcRee: AHHHH JUST MET NICK AND JOE JONAS???????????????????????? http://t.co/GT3sVtV2

Buying guns, I hope not…

People get over the gun thing. In America we have lots of land for hunting and clay bird shooting. It is a hobby for most people. JB brothers are not any different.

Considering recent events it’s a bit odd to tell people to “get over the gun thing”.

They don’t mean violence!! And the problem is WRONG people with guns and no protection!!!

Does that bum Joe own other clothes?

Dec 27, 2012 @ 04:14 pm

Who is Jacquelinemwood_1? Oh Joe and his love for brunettes. Smh

FUCK OFF.

where is joe now?

Not the height thing again. Saw them in person. They are not 5 ft 9. Nick’s wearing some butt-kicking boots lately that are adding a couple of inches. He even looks taller than Joe in all the photos.

Joe is in Dallas with his family

Dec 27, 2012 @ 06:34 pm

Ya nick Looks taller than Joe lately and we all know Joe is taller.

Maybe Joe should start wearing heels like Kevin and Nick trololol

• oceanUP

joe doesn’t take drugs!

I HOPE JOE AND HIS BROTHERS WILL STAY IN TEXAS OR I WILL KILL JOE (JOKE)

HE NEEDS STAY AWAY FROM THOSE DRUGGIES (BLANDA AND HER FRIENDS)

PLUS THE COUGAR BLANDA IS A FUCKING LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL http://oi46.tinypic.com/dq2dxk.jpg

Joe doesn’t seem like he cares less about his height. It was always Kevin & Nick who seemed to care. Kevin wore like 3 inch heels sometimes. It was funny.

• oceanUP

blanda isn’t lesbian she is just close with her female friends!

Dec 27, 2012 @ 06:37 pm

Joe is in Dallas with his family
    ______

are you sure? mmm

I for one am glad they are buying guns, if that’s what they were doing.

It’s best they do it now and hide those things while they can, because Obama is going to try to take them away. Bye bye, second amendment rights!

If he does that, we’re in trouble as a nation. You don’t outlaw cars because people could get in an accident. You don’t outlaw cold medicines for the sickly just because some people overdose.

It’s not the “thing” that causes the problem. It’s irresponsible users of the object. Most crimes with guns are committed by either:

1) unregistered, uninformed gun owners
    2) someone steals someone else’s gun and commits a crime

Also, the person normally is not right in the mind in some way.

Should we ban ice cream because some people eat too much of it? That would be ridiculous!

If you take away guns, the sick people will start finding other ways to attack and kill innocent people – gas, arsonry, knives, etc.

We can’t stop all crime, but we can inform the public, and we can try to prevent easy access to our guns by others who don’t know how to use them responsibily,

“The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun,” as the head of the NRA said.

If I was ever in danger, I’d want a gun to protect myself so I could shoot the other crazy guy or girl before he or she tries to shoot me, that’s just my opinion on the matter.

Like I said, not everyone that uses guns is “crazy.”

I am learning how to use guns from my father who is in the military, and he we aren’t doing it to go out and slay a whole bunch of people like the evil people do every day and make the national headlines- we do it because it’s our Constitutional right, and it’s a way to defend ourselves if we ever had to.

Also, target shooting can be fun. I am not gun-crazy, but a day out with my Dad is great! It’s a great bonding activity.

It’s not about the gun – its all about the operator.

Using guns requires maturity and responsibility, is all.

Joe needs stay away from that satanic cougar and all her druggies friends, yes druggies!!! http://www.kidzlikeus.net/ (weed weed weed and cocaine)

blanda is a drug addict,alcoholic and satan lover

It’s funny that anyone would have a problem with them hunting or shooting. How do you think your ancestors got food? How do you think you would get meat if you didn’t have a supermarket to go to? Meat doesn’t fall from the sky or grow on trees. There should be laws so guns can’t get into the WRONG hands and NO ONE needs a gun that can take out 28 people within minutes.

My thoughts exactly, I am glad someone agrees with me! ;)

On a lighter note, look at what a friend sent me! You will die of laughter/cuteness, as she put it.

But 5’9″ or 5′ 10″ is kind of short for a guy. Lots of girls are taller now so if you are 5′ 9″ and wear heels then you want a guy who is over 6′.

GUN CONTROL is not about no guns just the kind that kill multiple people in seconds!! Do you really need one of those in your house to protect yourself?

Nick is the tallest Jonas, they said that in many interviews.

Wonder if they’ll spend New year in Texas.

Yes,i just saw them 2months ago and Nick is the tallest brother,well they have the same height,him and joe. kevin is a bit smaller thatn them.

Dec 28, 2012 @ 03:56 am
    Nick is the tallest Jonas, they said that in many interviews.

Wonder if they’ll spend New year in Texas.

No, he is not. Joe is taller and they said so in MTJ than Joe was tallest.

Dec 28, 2012 @ 04:08 am

No he isnt. Joe is a bit taller in person.

When does Joe leave for rehab

Joe is a tad taller, then Nick, then Kevin. If you go tithe MTJ site on Enews & find one of the first question/answer game between Dani & Kevin, you will hear Kevin answer about tallest to shortest..

Your going to rehab! Not Him Dear!! Stop!!

NO!!! Gun control laws do not mean that Dear!!!

lol Nick doesn’t look sad!! he looks perfect like always :D

To the person up there mentioning the type of guns that can kill multiple people in seconds, I agree on that issue. Only military and law enforcement should be issued fully automatic weapons that can shoot off multiple rounds by holding down the handle. Any gun with a large automatic magazine like the one used in Newtown should not be accessible to just anyone – only trained professionals like the police, CiA, military,etc.

However, I don’t think it’s bad for people to have semi-automatic weapons (double-action) if they hunt, target shoot, or for defense. Bee-bee guns even fall under semi-automatic, to be honest. (Shoot off a few pellets if you pull the trigger.)

I also think common folk and other people should be entitled to ownership and registration of a single-action (you pull the trigger, one bullet comes out,) handgun. It’s important to know how to use one for defense purposes, and you can also use them in target shooting.

I am a woman and, although I am able to shoot from larger guns like rifles with accuracy, I find them to be more difficult to maneuver simply because they are so darn heavy on my shoulder! And when they kick back, it can be a little intimidating.

If you’re a lady, go for a handgun – you can never go wrong! I am a much better shot with a smaller pistol – it’s easier to maneuver, and it’s been scientifically proven that women can see things better far away and shoot with more accuracy than men, and I have seen this with my Dad before. He is an excellent marksmen, and I wouldn’t want anyone to hurt me because he could definitely go after them and get them with one of his guns, but I tend to get closer to targets than he does.

But you learn from the best, right? :)

I believe everyone has a right to own a gun – it just requires maturity and responsibility, and you need to know how to protect yourself, where to store it so it can’t be stolen and get into the wrong hands, etc.

It’s all about the mental state of the operator, not the gun itself, so operators, remember what you are holding and operating is a very powerful piece of machinery, not to be toyed with.

Obama wants to take away ALL guns, though. That is not the “gun control” we need in our country.. Just the kind that I had mentioned.

Like I said before, having no guns is worse than having them. No other kind of weapon can stop a bullet, and not everyone has and wears a bullet-proof vest.

The only way to stop one bullet or multiple bullets is to get to your gun before the bad guy gets to his, and take them down. You can stop bullets with a quicker draw of bullets, but not anything else!

Oh, and I agree that by “hunt” you should only kill an animal if you plan on eating it and using it’s hide, not for poaching/recreation. I love animals too much to ever kill one, even deer, but some of my family members and friends hunt for food. I would feel so bad killing a deer or fox or something, even if it was for food. Which is weird, because I fish all the time, and I don’t mind catching them for food. Maybe it’s because the aren’t as significant and as bloody afterwards once you catch them – same with crabs and such. It’s just large mammals – I could never shoot one, even for food, and be happy with myself. I just really love animals. I think I would cry if I saw somebody shoot one in front of me. It sounds silly, but I have such an emotional attachment to them, it would be almost impossible for me to do.

Which is weird, because I have performed many dissections before in class on large mammals and large mammal organs (like hearts) but it doesn’t bother me because I know that they are dead. I guess it’s when they are breathing that I identify too much with that – I can’t see a person opened up because I care and identify too much with them, but to dissect a dead animal doesn’t bother me. It actually deeply interests me, because you can see what’s in their bodies, how they work, and how similar or dissimilar they are to people, and how we can use them to cure sick people.

I am an animal/people person, so that’s why doing that is hard for me. I invest my emotions into it, and it gets in the way of other things sometimes.

Some of my relatives have “stuffed” animals in their homes. and that doesn’t bother me too much because I know they are dead and stuffed, and that they ate them beforehand. Looking at them after theyre stuffed is sad, but also interesting becausenyou get to see what they looked like up close. It all depends on my psyche and the situation presented to me how I am able to handle it.

I love how some trolls just state that “Obama wants to take away our guns” as if it was a fact.

• jonatic4eva

Idk if hes sad or if thats the reason BUT just think about it, he those NOT show his GF to the public and when he those………. she dumps him and makes him look like an idiot. Its sad I LOVE YOU NICKY!!!!
    ________________________________________

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ mte

I love how OU pops into comments and trolls in hopes of upping their hit count. We getcha, OU ;)

That’s because it IS fact.

Mi Concina is in TX so they are still in Dallas. I wonder where they are going for New Years. I’m guessing NYC or maybe they are staying where they are.
    Then maybe Blanda is flying down to wherever joe is.

Thought it said “Jonas Brothers Cocaine Meetings”..whoopsss!!!

What is Mi Cocina?

I think it means “my kitchen” but idk

Nick and Joe were at the gun store. I knew Nick and Kevin were shooting targets in that MTJ episode, I didn’t know Joe also like to hunt though? Unless he was just there because Nick and the grandpa were looking at guns??

Dec 27, 2012 @ 02:13 pm

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, if you’re hunting for food, but if you’re hunting because its entertaining then that’s terrible. Anywho to each their own, I just didn’t think Joe even knew how to use a gun. Lol

I sometimes wonder if Nick is sad because he is remembering last Christmas. No matter what anyone says, he was in love with Delta. They spent all that time in Australia and then Hawaii. He seems sentimental and I think he is still hurt by her dumping him especially after he came out in public (which he rarely does) and said that he was making plans for Valentines Day. I obviously don’t know for sure but it is just a guess.

============

Well said People!!!!

Don’t call Joseph a bum! Maybe if he looked it and he has but not right now! Stop!!!

I like the link to the “happy jingle goats” better than the link to a bunch of weird photos from some distant friend of some chick Joe is dating. Why is psycho chick stalking these people?

I for one am glad they are buying guns, if that’s what they were doing.

1) unregistered, uninformed gun owners
    2) someone steals someone else’s gun and commits a crime

Also, the person normally is not right in the mind in some way.

——————————

cool story bro….

Joe is in Dallas with his family, but if you don’t believe it, who cares.

They are more like 5 ft 8 when they wear sneaks. Which is why it’s weird that Nick keeps going for models. These models are all taller than him. Without heels. He’s much more petite in person than it shows in photos. Slightly muscular but small-boned. Most of these models (and Delta) are thin, but big boned & tall.

• xAskTaylorx

Too many fan meetings in the past week! Are you, (OU) rubbing it in my face? =’|

it’s so weird that they buy guns…esp Nick.
    like I would never in a million years think of guns when I hear the word Jonas Brothers.
    it’s even weirder than Nick getting a tattoo. at least that sorta make sense.
    but guns?

(I sound like a valley girl I think but oh well)

How do you guys know they are buying guns though? They do sell alot of other stuff there too. They already have guns,and were being pictured with fans everywhere in the shop

First joe looks sad, now nick looks sad lolol I can’t deal with this haha they are fine! They look like guys who are just hanging out, and having their pics taken for the umpteenth time