Ed Sheeran, ‘I’m Not Taylor Swift’s Type’

tumblr_mepto0VIXy1rl9lk7o1_500

Ed Sheeran dished to The Sun: ‘We had great fun when we met. But I don’t think I’m Taylor’s type. If you look at all the dudes she’s dated, they’re all tall, brown hair, brown eyes, very attractive and all the girls scream for them. I am chubby, ginger with blue eyes.’

Taylor Swift auditioned for role of Eponine in Les Mis but lost out to Samantha Barks. Producer Cameron Mackintosh revealed: ‘She’s a lovely woman and she auditioned, and she was completely un-starry. And she’s talented. It’s just that actually the requirements of that role were better fitted by Sam.

Every single person in this film, whether they’re known or unknown, auditioned for this movie. Nearly every name you’ve heard in the gossip columns are true, came up for Eponine, and it’s wonderful I think somebody completely unknown got it’.
As for big name Taylor Swift: ‘We didn’t need it. Les Misérables is the star.’

ed is actually cute.

• oceanUP

taylor gained fame after dating joe and then surpassed him lollll

ED, honey you’re too good for her. <3333

oceanUP said:

taylor gained fame after dating joe and then surpassed him lollll
    You mean ruined his image and made her image from that ocean up ?

Lol Tay got turned down for the role, the movie was too good for her as well!

The only reason Ed is not her “type” is because he isn’t super huge in America yet.. watch things don’t work out with Harry and everyone moves on to Ed instead of 1D, THENN Ed will be her “type”. -____-

Wish Ed Sheeran would tour with someone else.. Been dying to see him, but I would legit die from Taylor Swift’s singing if I went to go see them…waste of $$$.

ED won’t be huge in USA cos they only like looks and fake people

Ed Sheeran is way too good for her, he deserves someone better. OMFG and to think he thinks he’s not good enough breaks my heart! MY GOSH ED SHEERAN IF YOU ONLY KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS LOVE YOU.

• PlasticLovato

Anonymous said: ED won’t be huge in USA cos they only like looks and fake people

UHM NO. Ed is pretty big in the USA well in the country that i do live in. Everyone loves his voice. And listen to him non stop. Not everyone in the USA just likes “people for the looks and fake people” hope you know not only the USA people are like that.

Thank GOD that Taylor didn’t get Eponine. I don’t think I could stand her awkwardness on the screen for three hours. Samantha was amazing, why even consider Taylor in the first place?

He is a famwhore too , GOOD british people are just ew

He is a famwhore too , GOOD british people are just ew

Awww Ed, baby :( You’re sooo much better than her!!!

he’s so lovely! he should be GLAD he isn’t her type otherwise she’d hit it, quit it, and write about it just like she has with every guy she’s been with. i wish it was him saying “she’s not MY type” because he actually can do better.

ED won’t be huge in USA cos they only like looks and fake people
    ______

Sad but partially true. I am American and I love him though. I always thought the Jonas Brothers were weird looking with squeaky voices when they were young but they were HUGE here. So it really just depends. One thing is for sure though… America does not allow for any non-white or non-black people to make it big. Hollywood is so narrow when you look at the ethnicities of our biggest celebs

THANK THE CASTING GODS TAYLOR WASN’T CHOSEN TO PLAY EPONINE. Samantha Barks was literally perfect. I saw it yesterday and every scene Samantha was in, captivated me. Couldn’t think of a better Eponine. Unfortunately I don’t think they used her to the best of her ability though. A lot of her screen time was cut and they made her sound so quiet when she sang. It was like they were trying to hold her back so she wouldn’t outshine the rest.

fuck looks though!!! ed is AMAZING who needs looks when you have that talent !

PlasticLovato said:

When I say USA I mean hollywood not americans

ED won’t be huge in USA cos they only like looks and fake people
    ______

—————

dude i would go anyways, ive seen him twice. trust me it is worth the money if you get to see him. just see him and bail. hes amazing live!

Ed, stay FAR away, you’re too perfect for her ok

Oh ed, when you become a household name and millions of dollars Taylor will then date you. Just watch.

if they are touring together I AM 100000000000% they will date cos Haylor is going to end in feb watch it

—————
    ______

why is everyone saying Haylor will end in february? what’s in february?

why is everyone saying Haylor will end in february? what’s in february?

1D’s will tour for 8 months and he breaks up cos of distance all his breaks up where cos of this not to mention taylor will tour too and ed has a crush on her :/

That’s not true though. There are a ton of famous Latinos.

Excuse Me! You do not need to be rude to the Jonas Brothers just because your talking about him!!! They! Especially Joseph are very good looking men! So Shut! Up!

Oceanup! You are being a Bitch to Joseph!!!

• shutup

oh! I wouldn’t say that, These days seem like whichever guy can be taylor’s type..

I thought ed was doing pretty well in the US. His song is nominated for a grammy for crying out loud. I love ed sheeran and I am seeing him with taylor swift in march and can’t wait.
    I like taylor swift though too, but she does seem to date the biggest guys in hollywood. I don’t hate her and harry together, but with the way she has treated her exs I do worry. Harry is a really good guy and I hope taylor sees that. The difference between him and the other guys taylor has dated is he is actually really sweet or at least seems to be. So I don’t see him hurting her on purpose, but I worry she will hurt him.

Of course you are not her type your 10000000000 times better than her and you can play her break up song game TEN TIMES better = )

I cant really picture them to two together

Joe wasn’t tall and Harry has green eyes , love she only dates famous men so she can have the attention on her be glad you aren’t her type

• Luciana

Aaaaw the way he says he’s chubby?, he’s so so huggable like a teddy bear. =D
    I love Ed?.

• PlasticLovato

Please don’t tell me Ed thinks Taylor is cute and wants to date her but he can’t because he doesn’t think he’s cute enough for her. Ugh no.

• PlasticLovato

I wonder if she will ever give him a chance once she’s done with Harry?

• BrokenArrow

No ed!

Marry me ed

PlasticLovato said:

I wonder if she will ever give him a chance once she’s done with Harry?
    =======
    If this happened no one will believe her when she says he was bad cos he is none as the cutest guy ever also he is Harry’s best friend this will be sad

Know

Luciana said: Aaaaw the way he says he’s chubby?, he’s so so huggable like a teddy bear. =D I love Ed?.

Yes! He is so huggable and just so cute.

That’s not true though. There are a ton of famous Latinos.
    _____

Many of them are actually Brazilian, Spanish (from Spain), or Mexican. These groups are often considered Caucasian (white).

Just watched Fashion Police–they counted down how many men granny swift has fucked the number is 9. WHAT A WHORE!!!

Of course Samantha got the role! Samantha barks is way much better
    Singer and actress than Taylor swift way more!

Ed Sheeran is so fucking unattractive.

Good. Taylor is way too beautiful for his unattractive ass. Would look awkward.

taylor gained fame after dating joe and then surpassed him lollll

I have to agree lol

What’re you all talking about say Ed isn’t huge in the US?? He kinda already is. His song The A-Team is still being played on the radio and got nominated a Grammy!
    and I’ve seen many girls here in the USA loving his song on tumblr and facebook

Didn’t he got a tattoo that says ‘Red’ on him??? & Red happens to be Taylor’s most recent album…

Ed, sweetie, WE LOVE YOU!!!