Joick Jonas Paintballing Hotness

joicky

Via lydiashock.

haha in your dreams joe and nick in bed with you well is good to have dreams like that you are not the only one who dreams like that

DAMN, NICK

i repeat kevin looks freaking hot in a beanie.

LOL Nick is NOT fat. That’s 100% pure muscle!

People are Weird!!! With the Fat BITCNESSS!!!

That blonde is so cute! She is SOOOO Happy!!!

how did nick get bigger than joe? but OMG they are so freaking hot

me, nick and joe… in bed, right now.

What would they need you for?

onymous said:
    how did nick get bigger than joe? but OMG they are so freaking hot

he isn’t bigger than joe lol
    it’s just the angle of the picture that makes him look like a foot taller. haha

haha nick looks so chubby

Google:
    Nick Jonas: 1.75 m
    Joe Jonas: 1.73 m

Google:
    Nick Jonas: 1.75 m
    Joe Jonas: 1.73 m

From this year. Joe is taller! Plus they said it in married to jonas. Joe is tallest! Theyre both hot though!

chubby with moobs and stumpy legs but still cute Nicholas

Joes my fav… But fuck, nick looks like a man. He’s so buff and uhhhh I think I’m pregnantw from looking ar this.

Nick is not chubby. Look at the pics from last night, he has a tiny waist. Just think if Nick gets on here and sees people calling him fat & chubby, I am sure it would hurt him, how would you feel? Nick looks good & so does Joe…

eff off Nick is the finest in the land and he’s perfect the way he is. Not fat, he seems like hes someone who always has to be in control and hes def in control of making sure his body stays hawtt

You guys keep talking about weight but I LMAO because most of the girls in the pictures are fatter than they are. Personally I like a guy with some muscle. Joe looks like he could blow away in a wind storm.

Google:
    Nick Jonas: 1.75 m
    Joe Jonas: 1.73 m

ok ok, that was what google says, and i don’t know why people make the big deal about how is the tallest, nick and joe have almost the same height, however, for me they are ok

i m adult fan and im in love with joe i want to kiss him to make him mine ohh yeah

Joseph is beautiful! And will always be the MOST Attractive To Me!!!!

• JoeHoe15

Nick looks bigger than Joe in the first pic.

Good to see the three of them doing a brotherly bonding like this. :)

I knew Nick was the tallest Jonas but wow here he’s huge!

Lol and there again people were jumping to conclusions, saying they were buying guns. I knew they weren’t.There were all different things to buy in that shop. What’s the big deal over who is the tallest? :P

• Anon_

Umm one of the reasons nick looks so big,is because he’s wearing a protection vest! joe doesn’t have one on yet

• Dj

Geez if you guys really want to know who is the tallest, i’ll ask nick himself!? my friend knows him. When i find out,i’ll come back here. Not sure when i’ll get the answer, but i will come back here. Promise.and I’m not lying! she does know the Jbs :)

LOL at people who think Nick grew a foot overnight. It’s the angle of the photo and the uneven ground. But they both look like they would make fine “soldiers”.

Nick was measured at 5’9″ for HTS, but that was a year ago, he could have grown, plus boys can grow until around 21 sometimes.

Those lucky little hoes

Dj said:

So to those people who were wondering about Nick’s height. I found out for you guys. He’s definitely 5.11max. If you want to know joe as well,i can find that out too.

======
    just like want i know, nick is taller than his bros. i know joe is somewhere 5’10 or 5’9.. you can find out too just to make sure..

======

Nick is definitely not 5’11, he is 5’9 at his tallest and Joe is a little taller.

Enough of this hating on Blanda, please this post is for Nick and joe, no need to bring her up.

Cause of this psycho stalker, now we all know that Joe will probably be in South Africa for New Years. He probably never thought in a million years some one could stalk that much. Except he probably would have instagramed anyway.

People are so mean & judgmental. I am sure you all look perfect….

It actually looks like they might be going to Vail (CO). People said they saw the Jonas’s at DFW, one girl met Joe, no one said if nick & Kevin were actually there, but someone did tweet jonas brothers at dfw, so idk. There friend Cavanaugh is there & the boys aunt & uncle tweeted about flying to Vail. Of course, the boys could be going anywhere.

Who is the stalker you’re talking about?

can you give more info about it? i’ve been seeing Joe will be in south africa..

I dont think Joe is going to South Africa. Nick and Joe bought snowboarding gear recently. Their uncle tweeted about Colorado. So it would make more sense that they are going to Colorado. Anyways:

@jassmiinnneee: At dallas Fort Worth airport and was in Starbucks and met Joe Jonas <3 he was soooo cute OMG

@jassmiinnneee: He is the cutest thing ever! And talked to me even though he was on the phone (:

@jassmiinnneee: Joe Jonas >>>>

@jassmiinnneee: @joejonas you are SO cute , I just saw u in front of Starbucks at the DFW airport ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

@echanes: Jonas bros at the airport. They’re not excited to wait in the longest security line known to man. #denied

who’s uncle tweeted? can you give the name? or twitter name?. the girl jassmiinnnee is not replying with the question to her as to whom is with them..

Who the Hell thinks people who worship God Versus the Devil are the same!??? Are you a freak’in lunatic??? Not only is your history very SCREWED UP!! But you are severly warped!!!

Omg!! I’m from South Africa, and I live 3-4 hrs from Cape Town haha so cool. It’s beautiful here in CT :)

You seem to be a little sensitive about this subject… it’s true.
    (Organized) Religion causes just as much misery.

KEVIN!!! ?_?

• oceanUP

NICK IS NOT FAT. AND kevin was shopping with Danielle, where else would he be??

The time they brought snowboarding gear is when joe went to Zurich. My guess is joe will go to SA to be with his gf for New Years. Not sure about Nick and Kevin.

I mean he has to choose between being with Nick (family) for New Years or his gf?? we’ll have to wait and see :)

I wish I could got to Cape Town, but it’s abit far away for me to travel. I live a few hrs away. Even if i did bump into Joe and Blanda, i wouldn’t bother them, it would be unfair. I’d probably just sneak a pic, so i can give them privacy. Here we respect celeb’s privacy. Some celebs have come here, and i didn’t even know until much much later lol

his gf is in Zurich. why is he going to SA?

how does everyone know Blanda is in SA?

If you look at that picture someone posted above, from instagram.The guy who uploaded the pic tagged Blanda in the pic with some other people.So i guess people are assuming she is there with her friends for New Years

his gf is in Zurich. why is he going to SA?

Her friends are in Cape Town for New Years,so if she is there, maybe he’ll go there to be with her

• Dj

can we please move on on the height thing. who ever is taller than the other.. the heoght diff between the brothers is just an inch and that’s it.

Nick can still grow some height… guys can still grow upto age 21. when it comes to girls, age 18,

• Dj

He is! Infact 5’11 believe me or not. My friend knows him.I’m not going to argue with anyone over it.I did my part, by asking.Joe i know is not that different from Nick either

• Dj

Ok :)

None of the guys are tall. If you think any of The guys is 5’11 youre crazy!

Those lucky little hoes
    Who?

Thats so not true. Ive met them and Nick is top 5’9 on a good day depending on his shoes. Joe was a bit taller and hes not 5’11 either.

Dj said:

Ok

============

:) coz every one starts to fight now bec of it.. they know them selves that the other is just 1inch taller.. :)

• Dj

Nick: “Not very much. I’m like 5’11” max. Most my friends are really tall so it makes me seem like a midget. I’m really not as short as people think I am, but I’m not very tall” ….that’s all I’m saying. I’m going now, bye

lol I don’t think it would hurt him, the guy looks perfect! and I’m sure he knows it, I mean he went from cute little kid to the hottest thing ever! he looks so strong, manly, hot, sexy, wow, I’m just speechless!! I need some air, I can’t notice anybody else on the picture, I want Nick for New Year!!!

WOW look at little Nicky all grown up!! what a man!!! I just fell in love with him.

• Dj

Yeah i can see,that’s why I’m not going to bring it up again. They can believe me or not. I didn’t ask,for people to now argue with me.I agree, it’s not a big deal anyways :)

Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:43 am
    Dj said:

In his Dreams pshhhh 5’10 is delta and he was shorter. Lol

people discussing over the height stuff over and over again are just stupid! it’s obvious Nick is the tallest, I mean, obviously he looks huge on that pic bc of the angle, he is just a bit taller than his bros but he is still the tallest
    … and the best built… and the hottest!! and the sexiest!!! ok I won’t say anything else, the guy is just gonna get my ovaries to explode!!

yes Nick! I agree with you, you’re not short, it’s just that your friends are huge, you’re not tall either, you’re not fat, you’re not skinny, you’re just perfect!

I love Nick, he is so hot, I know he is not short but if he was a little taller, he would be perfect!!! if he was like 6 feet he would be like the most attractive guy ever, but he is still flawless. I always had hopes when he was like 14 that he would way taller than his brothers, he was the one with the most potential to be super hot and he is now but not as tall as I expected, still flawless.

Not really. Nick is The same height as Kevin and Joe is like an inch taller. As for who is best built. Joe is The most fit, then Nick, then Kevin.

who the hell cares about an inch!!! duh!! an inch taller and inch shorter, he is still super Nick.

lol in which universe? Joe is so tiny next to Nick, he looks like a little skinny starving mouse next the the lion Nick is xD

nobody would think Nick is the “little one” now xD

I wonder if joe is going to South Africa to be with his gf, or spending New Years with his brother!? that’s if Blanda is in SA?? lol I dunno what’s the truth

yes Nick you’re a lion! you’re a sexy lion! you’re the lion King!!! I always knew Nick would turn out to be the hottest!! yes!!!

Nick could eat his brothers up and spit them out.

• Loveislove

I wish i can go paintballing.Sounds like fun!

Dec 29, 2012 @ 10:55 am

Lol theyre the same size. But Nick isnt fit like Joe. The pictures of Nick shirtless he has moobs and no abs.

yeah yeah yeah honey!!! whatever you want xD

• Anon_

Joe,Nick AND Kevin are all sexyyyy in their own way.I’ve seen pics from each of them, where i was like OMG! that’s hot haha

how old is Nick Jonas now? I’m sure everyone agrees he is the only Jonas guy who is like really hot!! never thought I’d say this but facts are facts.

Joe and Kevin are not ugly, but Nick!! OMG!! he is just… HOT

yeah yeah yeah honey!!! whatever you want xD

Its true though and i love Nick. He has nice arms, so thats nice.

Men grow taller until they’re 22!!! Nick is now a little bit taller than his brothers, he has two more years, he can grow a couple of inches taller, I hope he does, he is the hottest of the family, so he deserves to be the tallest too.

I agree, Nick is hot.

Lets not be delusional. Nick has nice arms but hes got no abs and he has man boobs like Kevin.

Some people think Nick looks the best with the buzz cut, I don’t, I think he looks the best with short hair but not buzz, like in the pantages shows, some others think he looks better with curls, everything is a matter of tastes, anyway he always looks good, but I like him better with short hair.

Nick looks like a Ken doll without hair xD

me, nick and joe… in bed, right now.

ha ha you wish

joe looks cute

nick looks like hulk

you in the bed with joe and nick yeah in your dreams

Dec 28, 2012 @ 06:35 pm
    you in the bed with joe and nick yeah in your dreams

wet dreams

Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:03 am

Depends on your taste. I like Joe the most, then Nick and Kevin. Or sometimes i find Kevin better looking than nick. Depends on the haircut/clothes, but they all have bad days.

I’m freaking out!!!!
    Nick is so attractive and manly now!!! he looks so big! even if we know he is not tall, it’s the way he stands, lol Idk it’s his attitude, I love him!!!

Dec 29, 2012 @ 04:59 am

Hopefully Joick stay together and Joe not go with those creepy “new friends” (blanda and all her group of friends are drug addict and satan worshipers)

I don’t understand how people are still so blind with clear evidence.

Look at this photo http://instagram.com/p/TyoctqzOcH/ Those losers are in South Africa right now and one of them is @milieumauri .. and surprise, look the inverted cross http://instagram.com/milieumauri

They are Satan worshipers and drug addicts, this adds to the picture Satan 4 ever https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9OBz9UCAAEb6lz.jpg (which is not a band) and these pics where can we see drugs, alcohol etc http://www.kidzlikeus.net/

blanda and all her friends are parasites that are dedicated to getting young people into in their shit.
    _________

that satanic bitch is disgusting

Nick is 20 now! he’ll be 21 september 16!! and he is the hottest ever!

omg. nick jonas. my 8th grade crush? the quiet curly headed boy? he looks soo good now. almost didnt recognize him. joe looks like a little mexican lol

I like Nick better with curls or buzzed. The short haircur he had with delta Looked weird.

wow nick is FAT again

Nick looks like God wanted to create perfection but then said nobody can be perfect, let’s not make him tall.

Dec 28, 2012 @ 06:33 pm
    joe looks cute

nick looks like hulk

=-======

hahaha yes nick looks tall, that picture is so deceiving.

no way!! he looked his best when he was with Delta! I wanted to kill Delta and steal him from her! that’s how hot he was

Oh the Nick stan is here.

In my oppinion, Nick is the hottest and he has the best body.

Kevin looks hot in a beanie.

send that picture to Miley!

omg nick is huge. i’m not complaining *.*

I hate the name Joick Jonas.

omg nick is huge. i’m not complaining *.*

Yeah! I bet Tobey is huge too!

I didnt find him atractive when he was with Delta. I found him The hottest when he did les mis in 2010 and found him un atractive with Delta and found him atractive Again when he did how to suceed.

Nick stans are welcome of course, we are all fans of Nick here! and of Joe and Kevin of course :)

He was with Delta when he did how to succeed, and he was 17 when he did Les Mis, he was too young to be considered attractive, he was cute though.

Nick’s been attractive since he is 15.

Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:16 am
    In my oppinion, Nick is the hottest and he has the best body.

Fair enough. When i met them i liked Joe the most and surprisingly Kevin was really attractive. Nick was cute too. But theyre all flawless in person.

can I touch Nick?

Joe will go to rehab or not? I hope his family managed to convince him.

When I met them I fell in love with Nick!! he has a sexy vibe.

Joe will go to rehab or not? I hope his family managed to convince him

who cares!!!

Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:20 am

He broke up with Delta like the first show though. You get the point though? I didnt find him attractive most of 2011.

Joe will go to rehab or not? I hope his family managed to convince him

wait!! what? he admitted having drug issues??? I knew it! that’s why he looks so messed up! poor guy.

then I think you like him better when he loses weight, he lost too much weight when he started how to succeed, I, on the other hand, think he looks better with a couple of more pounds on, like now, I just wish he grows his hair out a little.

Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:25 am

Maybe but i prefer his hair now than the haircut last year.

I agree with whoever said he was most attractive when doing Les Mis. His hair, skin, outfits, personality was A+. It was like when he and Sam ended then he dated Delta he became more unattractive to me.

I bet Nick would like to keep that picture!!! lol
    and I don’t think Joe is on drugs, drug addicts don’t play paintball, but he doesn’t look too guy, I think he has some issues but I don’t think it’s drugs.

he doesn’t look too guy

*good
    lol

he is always super attractive to me!! lol but I’m a 100% Nick stan so I’m not too objective.

2010 Nick ftw

Oh yeah!! he was flawless in Vman. but I’m sure he would look as hot in a photoshot now!!

I like the picture, I like Nick a lot too, but the comments here are stupid, the same stuff over and over again. Update you brains.

I think Joe is the hottest!! I love his confidence and humor. He’s also a really! nice guy. Then Nick -> Kevin

Nah

• Jb fan

Joe is better though, even though i hate comparing them. They are all very good looking. They are “the sizzeling hot jonas brothers” lol!

I didn’t like Nick’s personality when he was with Delta. WAY too cocky. And I still find him to be that way now.

Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:28 am
    I bet Nick would like to keep that picture!!! lol

I dont think Joe does drugs. But i do know he tends to lose and gain weight. Hes always fit though. When he gains weight Its in muscle. Like when he did the 3D movie he was really skinny but he had abs and muscular arms and then early 2009 he got really buff. But i think he Looks good he has off days like everyone and he Looks cuter in person and so does nick.

So they are in Colorado!!! sweet! maybe Blanda will join them!? xD

Wonder how Nick feels that Cavanaugh and his family is in love with his ex.

Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:34 am

Ia Joe is like a big teddy bear.

Oh You have no idea i loved Nicks look with Sam. The Curls and style was A+.

• I <3 the jb’s

Joe isn’t on drugs, he’s very healthy and i doubt he’s that naive to not know how bad drugs are. Plus imagine the uproar it would give the group ” joe jonas in rehab for drug issues” his fans would freak. I also doubt he’d be with his family if they suspected anything.It’s ONE person who started that stupid rumor, and some people are believing her. No one is even talking about it outside of OU. So this person needs to shut up.I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m just tired of hearing about it :/

Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:41 am
    Dec 29, 2012 @ 11:34 am

Ia Joe is like a big teddy bear.

He sure is.I just want to give him a big hug! xD

Oh You have no idea i loved Nicks look with Sam. The Curls and style was A+.

Fosho. And he actually dressed his age.

Joe just posted a pic of the mountains on the way to Vail:

So he’s spending the New Year with family and friends skiing and not in South Africa with Blanda. Unless she is planning on coming back to the US in the next day or two.

So glad they are going to Co instead of NYC to those stupid two faced stalkers

We don’t even know if she is in SA. Her friend uploaded a pic of the beach in CT on IG,and tagged her, and she liked it. That’s all.Whether it’s because she’s there or he’s just showing her and their friends the pic. We don’t know. I think she is joining them in Colorado for New Years, but maybe for once, is being secretive about it. They’ve learnt their lesson lol

Ia Joe is like a big teddy bear.

He sure is.I just want to give him a big hug! xD

I don’t think Joe is confident, I think he has self esteem issues, I think he thinks he is not too smart or too talented, and he is really shy and quiet, but with a crazy alter ego he uses sometimes.

I don’t think Nick started to get cocky when he was dating Delta, he’s always been cocky, whe he was doing les mis, he was worse.

but I still Like him, I like Joe too, and Kevin, they’re all different, but they’re all good guys.

and I think Kevin is the nicest, sweetest, and most outgoing one, Nick is the hottest, most talented, and smartest one and Joe is the cutest, and he has the prettiest face but he needs to gain some face weight.

I don’t think Nick is fat at all!! I think he is really fit!! his muscles are huge and perfect! his body is perfect and he has the perfect ass!!! he is super attractive and I don’t think he is cocky at all!!! he is humble his parents taught them all to live like they’re n the bottom even if they’re on the top, remember?

that video is hilarious Nick is the best!

He was taking pics over and over again about 5 times or so in that video.I don’t blame him for getting slightly annoyed. He probably had to go somewhere.He wasn’t being cocky

I agree, it was funny though! I love him!

joe to rehab? what are you talking about pleease stop lisen to people who talks lies about joe because is not true

Maybe it’s the angle but I still acknowledge that Nick looks like a huge hunk of man meat in this picture.

Nick isn’t fat, you judgmental bitches. He’s FIT. Learn the difference now before you wind up with an eating disorder. You don’t have to be fat to have puffy nipples (that’s what he has, NOT moobs).

People calling Nick Hulk are ridiculous.

Yes, his arms arent bad.. but The Incredible Hulk had pecs, not moobs.

• trolololo

NICK IS FAT

• AnonymousForJoe

second picture : Joe has straight hair :)
    and yeah Nick is Fat
    sorry I don’t mean stan for Joe, but this is what I see in the pics :}

• AnonymousForJoe

It’s Joick post? so unfair! kevin was there right?

No way, Nick is not fat,he got muscles.. Nick is in a great shape,same as Joe..

nick is wearing steroids, his arms and legs are too inflated

Also, why are people bickering about their heights in comparison when they’re basically all midgets?

2 cm more or less won’t make a difference.

I don’t understand how people are still so blind with clear evidence.

Yes, dumbfuck child, Satan 4 Ever is a band. Google it. And why does what Blanda’s friends believe mean she does too? It doesn’t matter. You can’t control what Joe does. You are nobody. He doesn’t care about your opinion. Clearly his family likes her. Stop being so self-important and accept that you’re a child who is passing judgment on adults (that you don’t know) lives. Your stupidity will change nothing. All your comments, hate twitters, tweets to Joe’s family…will do NOTHING. You are a non-entity to all of them. How does that feel?

Who cares… satan worshippers aren’t more delusional or evil than people who worship god.

Just look at history…