Demi, ‘Vacations Aren’t Even Fun Anymore’

vactionfun
A_PeZcPCEAIJrzl.jpg-large

Dec 31, 2012 @ 08:55 am

You’re alot of cold hearted people! I don’t even like her! She was a Major Bitch to Joesph and the boys in general! But I am a human and what she said has a point!!!

No she doesn’t. Fans don’t think they own her, but they don’t get to see her often so when they do they just want to immortalize the moment. She said no. The dad didn’t have to yell at Demi but he’s probably the one who give money for Demi’s stuff SO yeah he was pissed because one picture is nothing to Demi but a lot to the girls who idolize her and pay her vacations.
    And she said that vacations aren’t fun anymore because of that but does she realize that she MAY have ruined those girls vacantions too ? Difference is Demi can take vacations 365 days a year.

psst, Demi: you’re still alive, quit crying

I understand what her fans mean, but when you’re on vaction you do that to et away and just relax! Who knows maybe she was in her bathing suit or had no makeup or just didn’t feel like taking a picture I can understand that!

Dec 31, 2012 @ 08:55 am

But you have to look at it the other way too, if she gave them one picture, what about all the other people in the restaurant that probably wanted a picture too? it would’ve turned into several photos. Not gonna lie if I saw her I would probably be pretty upset if she didn’t let me have a pic though

Actually she can’t, cause most of those 365 days a year, she seem to be working… and yes it may only take a few seconds to take a picture, for that one fan, but she has millions of fans, and I’ve been in a crowd of people around Demi, there’s a shit ton of people, and most don’t just want one little photo, they wanna sit, and have a long conversation like she has all the time in the fucking world. A lot of you also fail to realize, she’s on VACATION, and this doesn’t just effect her, her loved one’s are with her, they’re also trying to have a nice time, and enjoy her company. Think about a time when YOU were doing something, and someone just wouldn’t leave you alone. You’re not all fucking saints, and I’m tired of that whole “it’s a message board” shit, no, that’s a stupid excuse, become happier with the person YOU are, and YOU’RE own damn life, then maybe it won’t compel you to come on these boards and bash someone you do not know.

• xAskTaylorx

She is ungrateful. Her fans basically paid for all of her vacations from spending money on concert tickets, CDs, and other merchandise. The least she could do is take a picture. It takes a sec. I mean she used to always take pictures even on vacation. What changed that?

Think of it this way, this is what Demi does, she makes a product, distributes them, and people chose to buy it. Have you ever made something, and sold it, ie. Lemonade, jewelery, food, etc. If so, after your customer bought it, did they own you? Did they then have any right to dictate how you’re life should be? It’s the same thing with Demi Lovato, she’s a person, making a product, and WE are the customers.

• xAskTaylorx

It looks like she is with friends and she just went on vacation a few months ago….

this isn’t the lemonade business, it’s the pop business (no pun intended)

Can ya shuto up. Didnt you see the RT from a fan. Obviously it wasn’t Demi’s fault

• Izzy

Thank you for illustrating my point of how people think Demi is a product. Her fans didn’t pay for her vacation. Her fans paid for her music…not the rights to Demi’s life.

SHE WAS NOT A BITCH TO JOE, KEVIN AND NICK!SO ELASHUT UP AND SHE DID NOT RUIN THE GIRL’S VACAY. SHE WAS THERE TO REST AND RELAX AND HAVE FUN AND ENJOY HERSELF AND WANTED TO BE ALONE. SO LEAVE HER ALONE AND RESPECT THE GIRL’S PRIVACY!

• xAskTaylorx

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:15 am
    Apparently someone’s dad started yelling at her because they wanted a photo? I’m no 100% sure though

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:15 am
    If you’re a public person, being treated differently, and sometimes badly, in public is something you signed up for. It’s unfortunate, but it’s going to happen. No point in whining about it.

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:16 am
    There were these fans who really wanted a picture with Demi and i guess demi said no & they came back with their dad and he started yelling at her. And Demi said that she was going to be in the hotel all day because of those people that i guess came back the whole time?

That’s just sad if this is all true and your right, she signed up for this and there is no going back. I bet she lost some fans that night, again if this all true..

Poor Demetria. She’s sensitive and people can be so rude and bitchy.

• Luke Skywalker

She signed up for this, no use complaining.

xAskTaylorx said:

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:15 am

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:15 am

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:16 am

She constantly loses fans over stupid things (Jemi lies, cutting lies, rehab overtalked [is that a real word ?], X Factor bitchiness, now this) and yep I think you’re right and she’s still really insecure. Plus, she’s always under pressure because she always has to show that her post rehab life is 100% happiness so it doesn’t help the recover…

She signed up for this, no use complaining.

LEAVE DEMI ALONEEEE!!! *in Chris Croker’s voice*
    *throws Pokeball at your face*

• Izzy

“She signed up for this”? Sorry but I have to agree with Demi on this one. Just because she’s famous doesn’t mean the public own her. I think it’s perfectly acceptable for a celebrity to refuse to take a picture with someone. I’ve seen celebrities do it in restaurants, cuz duh! they’re eating and I totally understand. Just like I understand that Demi’s on vacation.

If this is true that dad is a fucking lunatic who should be asked to leave.

Who gives a shit if Demi “loses fans over this”, I wouldn’t if I were her. Who wants fans that don’t respect you?

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:42 am
    Izzy said:

If this is true that dad is a fucking lunatic who should be asked to leave.

Yeah but fans paid her her vacations so one picture would have been nice…

Without the fans, she is NOTHING. She needs to learn how to give back, and I don’t mean by donating to charities or giving out presents. That’s all publicity shit but she can be rude in person at times.

1 second photo >>>> Being a fan 365 days a year.

Dec 31, 2012 @ 06:54 am

1 second photo >>>> Being a fan 365 days a year.
    This.

Demy da best

Dec 31, 2012 @ 07:05 am

Demy da best
    umm how do we say that ? oh, yeah, I remember, it’s NO !

If she really did turn down a fan she better of given then a autograph or something to make up for it, imagine seeing your face celeb then being turned down? She’s fine with having pictures of her ass taken and put online but she can’t take the time to take pictures with fans who have most likely bought her music and been part of helping her career, the dad shouldn’t of yelled but that happens in life wether your famous or not. I know I’d be to shy to go up to a celeb and those girls could of been shy to then got turned down. I’d be upset of my favourite idol said no, the dad was probably a bit upset that she wasn’t nice to them. And asking for a picture is owning your life… Not everyone is going to love her in life and she cant expect for people to always be nice. This happens if your famous or not

Dec 31, 2012 @ 07:33 am

This.

Customers yell at me almost everyday at work and for things I have no control over and they don’t even give me enough money to go to sunny destinations so no Demi, I’m not going to feel bad for you.

“Mom, I got famous, and now everyone’s bitching about me, [blah blah]. What can I do?”

“Nothing.” *drives away in expensive 4×4*

Dec 31, 2012 @ 08:05 am

“Nothing.” *drives away in expensive 4×4*

LMAO ! You’re right !

You guys weren’t there to see what happened so shut up

She’s an ungrateful bitch. We pay for the lavish lifestyle she has so she needs to stfu

she is not

she is not

This is the same girl who advised up and coming XFactor contestants to have thick skin and not crack under pressure?

• oceanUP

this can’t be real

Dec 31, 2012 @ 10:35 am

“Actually she can’t, cause most of those 365 days a year, she seem to be working…”
    No she doesn’t work ost of those 365 days except when she’s touring.
    “and yes it may only take a few seconds to take a picture, for that one fan, but she has millions of fans, and I’ve been in a crowd of people around Demi, there’s a shit ton of people, and most don’t just want one little photo, they wanna sit, and have a long conversation like she has all the time in the fucking world.”
    I’m not sure the girls would have called their dad because Demi don’t wanna be their BFFs. But I agree with the first part
    “A lot of you”
    What “you” means here please ?!
    “also fail to realize, she’s on VACATION, and this doesn’t just effect her, her loved one’s are with her, they’re also trying to have a nice time, and enjoy her company.”
    Yeah, that’s what fans try to do too, I guess. But that’s THEIR only moment to do it while her loved ones can see her more often i think.
    “Think about a time when YOU were doing something, and someone just wouldn’t leave you alone.”
    None of us were there so I can’t say that fans just wanted a picture and you can’t say that they don’t wanted to leave her alone.
    “You’re not all fucking saints,”
    Who the hell said that ?
    “and I’m tired of that whole “it’s a message board” shit, no, that’s a stupid excuse,”
    I have to admit that I didn’t understand that part. Sorry.
    “become happier with the person YOU are, and YOU’RE own damn life,”
    Thanks to ask, I’m happy with my life. More than you could imagine.
    “then maybe it won’t compel you to come on these boards and bash someone you do not know.”
    I didn’t bash her, I bashed her attitude on THIS moment.

Dec 31, 2012 @ 10:42 am

You SERIOUSLY can’t compare the two things. You really can’t.

she should ask taylor (swift) how she deals with It. lol I stopped liking demi a long time ago. so pathetic

(replying to this) – Dec 31, 2012 @ 01:36 pm
    Izzy said:

Since fans only have to buy CDs and shut up to let her live the life they highly contribute to give her, they should also just stop going to concert. Their lives should totally be apart. And just ignore her when they see her in the street or anywhere else.
    (And yes, I know how dumb my comment is.)

• Luke Skywalker

Kim! :3

How many times did she say that if it wasn’t for her fans she would be dead or something like that ?

I think the link between fans and singers is way more complicated than the link between fans and actors.

• joejonassmile

LOL demi wants baby sit for Kim awww…hahaha

what happened?

If she really couldn’t take a one second picture with a fan then wow. Some of these celebs gotta realize that a fan may only see them once in their whole lives & a one second pic could make a fan’s dream come true.

this story is fake it is not true it is made up she would never do that stop making up fake stories oceanup I hate you Demi is very grateful and loves her fans

• xAskTaylorx

She is still insecure and has issues if she can’t take one little comment. This is the real world. You will get yelled and bashed at in the Hollywood life and in normal work ( For example, working at a grocery store). Trust me, I have seen it. Poor Dems still needs help. -___-

Kim and Kanye is a messy combination.

(replying to this) – Dec 31, 2012 @ 03:23 pm

So OU basically hacked Demi’s twitter ?! Stupid stans… Get your head out of Demi’s ass just one second then re-read your comment.

LOL YOU ALL NEED TO SIT DOWWWWWWWN. NONE OF US KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. A lot of celebrities say no when they’re on vacation. One of my friends was at the Vatican in Rome, and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were there, and she asked for a picture, and Kim said “No pictures please, we’re on a private vacation.”. And they were at the Vatican?!!? And that place is just like walking on the street, it’s FILLED with people. So, it’s totally acceptable that she said no, because a)she’s on vacation and b) maybe once in a while she wants some privacy, and to live normally. And don’t give me that shit “This is what she signed up for”. She DIDN’T sign up for getting yelled at by someone’s dad. WHO gave him the right to yell at her in the first place? And WHY did the ‘fans’ allow the dad to fuckin’ yell at the celeb’s picture they wanted? Like NO, that’s NOT how you get it. Obviously it made an impact on Demi’s day. Just LEAVE HER ALONE. God. Every single thing that girl does – she gets HATED on. LITERALLY. Honestly, I’m a sensitive person, and I would’ve done the same. I would’ve left afterwards, and then ranted about it on Twitter. You people are really not fair to her. You don’t even know the girl, and you constantly act like you do. And by the way, don’t you know that the X Factor is completely staged, so they get more views? OH YEAH. So her bitchiness? It’s made up!!!!!! IT’S TV, FOR GOD’S SAKE. Most of these shows almost have SCRIPTS celebrities should follow. So go find someone ELSE to bash, because you’re so, so wrong. And the rehab “over-talk”? No, no. She NEVER brought it up. The INTERVIEWERS asked about it. THE GOD DAMN INTERVIEWERS. She just fucking answered the questions!!!! YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES WHEN IT COMES TO DEMI, END OF STORY.

i don’t blame demi. she has a right to say no.

those fans probably bought concert tickets. merchandise or songs of demi’s, so the money she spent on that holiday was bought by her fans… so yes.. she does owe them a picture or atleast a good reason for not having a picture taken. she’s okay with her ass being put online i think she care bare to smile with some girls that look up to her and idolise her

WHO gave him the right to yell at her in the first place?
    -uhm why do people need to get permission to yell at her? People yell at you when they are mad. Being a celebrity doesn’t mean that people can’t get mad at you.

So go find someone ELSE to bash, because you’re so, so wrong.
    — you’re telling us to stop bashing her but continue on hating someone else? seriously girl you need to shut up and get off Demi’s ass. All you do is give her excuses for all her actions. I mean honestly, you even came up with an excuse for her bitchiness for God’s sake. People hate on other people and it’s not just Demi so calm down.

Well we actually don’t know what happened, but even if i would be very dissapointed if she refused to take one picture (i can understand why she wouldn’t want to take it tho) that doesn’t give the girls’ dad the right to yell at her.

I get why she wants to relax during a vacation, but taking one photo wouldn’t have ruined her vacation. Those fans were probably was so happy to see her and it had to suck to be turned down. I understand their disappointment, but getting their dad to yell at her was really mean and immature of them. That being said, Demi is a public figure and her success in her career is directly related to fan’s support, so maybe Demi should have taken the picture and maybe those fan’s should have respected her decision. I don’t think she should be bitching on Twitter about it, but I guess that’s why Twitter was created; for people to bitch and try to sound inspiring with quotes with a galaxy background :/

Pssst, Demi, fans do own you. You signed up for this three times, once when you were a child, once when you were high, and once when you were sober. If you are two cheap to go to a secluded private vacation venue, then you need to realize that the public has an interest in you, and you need to respond in a favorable fashion. That’s why you get paid the big bucks, to spend it on a high priced secluded spot. Go the cheap route, then you have to interact with your demons, uh, I mean your fans. Spend some money for some privacy, or stop charging so much for your lame concerts/