Kanielle @ Gramercy Theater Last Night

gramercy

Her brother was performing!

Jan 6, 2013 @ 08:41 am
    Blanda is in South Africa until later in the month apparently. Anyway, how do you know Joe is in Europe & where in Europe, has he been spotted yet?

@Liike_Miiran: @joejonas: Hiii Joe, I’ve seen you today at the airport in Zurich. I’m very fascinating of you, but I forgot to get a signature. Next Time ????

Blind item also said Nick was using steroids and was an alcoholic. Kevin is gay and bearding with Dani and Papa Jonas is cheating on Denise with Anna. Lolz stupid

JB2050

Joe need help!!

plus..blind gossip that suggested justin smoked pot before the pictures were even leaked

why Joseph? I want to cry

• Anon _

I was wondering when he was going to see Blanda again. How is it going to work, when she lives in Zurich, and he lives in America? he always has to be the one to go to her. What’s happening with the freaking music? the brothers don’t seem to be doing ANYTHING! but travel and be with gfs and wives, and their family!? Omg! they are going to lose fans, if they don’t shape up

Joe cares more about Blanda, Kevin cares more about Danielle and Nick well idk, but they are losing focus!!!!!! I give up! I honestly thought by now, there would atleast be updates about what’s going on

Isn’t that the stalker girl AGAIN! omg… she’s officially obsessed with the jonas brothers. How many pics does she need, before enough is enough

He wants to see her before tour starts, because then they’ll be apart for along time. Unless she goes with him :)

Joe sucks! nick eh? and Kevin is annoyingly obsessed with his wife

Blanda doesn’t live in Zurich though. She lives in NYC. It’s a little odd that Joe would go back there just a couple of weeks after leaving there. Especially since it sounds like they’re getting ready to start working on the new tour. Seems an odd time to take a vacation.

So far almost everything from the last two blinds came true. Skiing trip with LOTS of smiling photo ops (there was a ton of pictures of them with fans in Vail, by comparison when they went to Mammoth twice we got hardly any fan pics), now a trip that nobody could have really predicted.

Or maybe Nick deciding to start going out on romantic movie dates with Demi drive Joe back to Europe.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 09:21 am

Coincidentally everytime Nick hangs out with his brothers ex Joe tries to stay away as possible. Most be so awkward for Joe.
    Wonder how Nick would take it if Joe started hanging out with Miley? What a little douche!

NICK AND JOE DO NOT SMOKE POT. That is a shit rumor that was created the same day Bieber was photographed smokin marijuana at a private party.

Joe is not into drugs. Again people, stop creating the FALSE rumors and stop believing these idiots.

And will you dorks stop with the Nick and Demi crap. That’s so stupid. They are friends. And where the pics of them together at the Grove. Really? They just rented out an entire theater for the two of them? Why do you believe this utter nonsense? Maybe they did catch a movie together, who cares? I have guy friends that I never once considered dating. They are just friends.

NO ONE has any idea what Joe and Nick are doing except Joe and Nick. Stop creating these wild stories to try to fit some fantasy. It’s weird and rude to the entire Jonas family. What the hell happened to their fanbase anyway. I swear half of them grew up and turned into total bi*ches.

Demi is dating Wilmer!!! lol Nick and Demi are just friends. Stop starting another rumor…. just trust me! there is nothing going on between them.

Maybe Blanda is still in Zurich. Why else would he go there?

What a crap story and if any of you believe it you are as stupid and delusional as the creep who wrote for attention.

No new music for three years turned us into this.

This is all very peculiar, like you say doesn’t she live in NYC? She visited Joe in Texas for Thanksgiving, they then went to LA from there and then he joined her in Zurich before Christmas and since then she’s been to South Africa for New Year, clearly she no longer has a job or if she does I wish my employers were that sympathetic to my annual leave entitlement!

The drugs and smoking started since people found out that Blanda’s friends
    do that stuff. But apparent the sighting of nick and joe was also seen. Whether it’s true or not we’ll never know

It was JB2012 and now we’re starting 2013. Im deaddddddd

If it’s music you want it’ll be JB2015 at this rate and nobody will give a stuff anymore!

Blanda is still in South Africa according to stalkers. Joe was spotted at LAX this morning. Another dude spotted him at the Zurich airport. Kevin is in New York and Nick is in LA smoking in the balcony and sneaking with his bro’s ex that has a boyfriend. Im laughing so much.

Isn’t it obvious!? she is in Zurich right now omg. Just because she lives in NYC,that means she’s there now? no.As the person asked,why would joe go to Zurich alone?? hello his gf is from there. Of all the places, he went there. So it’s obvious people. I also agree, they don’t seem to be bothered that the fans have been waiting patiently, and nothing. Not even an announcement. They need to do a Live Chat . I don’t know what’s the delay, but i hope something happens soon!

So why is Joe in Zurich if Blanda isnt there?

I know what you mean, being a Jonas fan is extremely entertaining if nothing else.

And the mylittlekash thing totally funny. I cant even this fanbase is the funniest thing ever.

Not a fan of Justin Beiber cause he doesn’t have half the talent these guys have. But he works hard and fights to remain popular. He has 23 million twitter fans cause he goes on twitter constantly. He promised music (Yeah, it sucks, but at least he made it happen) and the music came out. He makes plenty of mistakes obviously, but the fans always feel his attention and he always appears to be working hard at his career. If only these guys could try to do some of the same.

I think if he does actually prove to be over there fans are really going to lose patience. Like the person above said it’s a new year and I think we all hoped they’d be buckling down and working towards finally getting the album out and preparing for their SA tour.

The music is coming!! omg this year hasn’t even fully started. They are touring next MONTH!! they might release the album soon… you complainers are annoying. Just wait! it’s coming :/
    They don’t have a label! so it’s going to take time.

Thats the point they said new music last year and Its a new year and Its the same as last year.

• TheTripleThreat

@DJ I believe you, DJ. I just wish that I could stop this hate. They didn’t do anything to deserve this! Like you said, they are people and that makes them human. They have feelings that are fragile just like everyone else’s, despite what other people may think. I’ve had a lot of experience in journalism and writing, so I can spot phonies when I see them (I’ve also been a fan for so long that I can see through the lies,) and the Blind Item publishers are nothing but a bunch of lying, rude, ignorant, animals! Just like those idiots on Crushable who were trying to say One Direction is better than them or whatnot. That was just nasty. It is fine if you like them better (although I may be 22, I do think they are talented) but they are never replacing the boys for me. That I can promise you. I could understand if they were just stating their opinions, but when they started directly dissing and attacking Joe, you better believe that my boxing gloves came off. My sisters and I contacted the site and wrote an article refuting her claims. The fans loved it so much they were asking her to resign her job and for me and my sisters to take her place on their site! That thing went viral for two weeks on that site! LMAO! If I have to do it again, I will! Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something, because the second they try to tell me that I can’t do something, I’m the first to prove them all wrong. If I have to, I will get a hold of the Blind Item Admin and have a discussion with them about this mess if I have to! Never underestimate the power of the individual! All it takes is one person to make a change, and if that means that I have to continue to hound people on this site to get them to wake up and enlighten them to the truth that BG is all a load of lies, then so be it!!

Lets not even talk about the people calling Nick a douche for the Demi thing. Im just laughing tbh this year is going to be entertaining as a Jonas fan.

_________________________________

Relax! It will be out soon! You do realize that we are only six days into the New Year, right?

Well let’s make the most of it ‘cos the way things are going it may be our last haha!

Not with Joe in Zurich and Kevin in Jersey.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 12:32 pm

Lol

The point is that it’s the new year and they had the opportunity to start the new year off right. They previewed the new music to a handful of chosen fans a few weeks back and Kevin wasn’t even there. The fans have been complaining forever about lack of communication and disappointment in promises made but not kept. Cancelled concerts and new music getting released. Sometimes the fans get excited over the littlest scrap thrown at them. This is not the way it’s supposed to be. Fans shouldn’t have to beg someone for music.

• Dj

January has only started! you guys don’t know what they do 24/7.I mean what makes you so sure they aren’t working on music. There’s no proof yet that joe went too Zurich.There are 3 brothers. They could be working on different schedules.Planning ideas with their dad and the people who are working for them.Justin has a label, and has more people working for him. So of course it’s going to be easy for him. They could be working on certain days,and etc .You don’t know anything about what they’re doing.For all you know, they could be finished, and are just working on the right time to release it. Just relax, and be patient, that’s all i ask

EXACTLY. Not a fan of Justin’s, but even haters have to admit the kid gets out there and hustles. Not too long ago he was tweeting about recording an acoustic album, I go on iTunes the other day and there it is for pre-order coming out at the end of this month. Just about two months after he announced it. I know re-recording his existing songs isn’t as time consuming as writing new music (but I guess there is some new music on there too) but he is still in the middle of a major tour right now and found time to get an album recorded and ready to drop in two months time.

I understood when the Jonas Brothers said they were taking their first break, that they were writing and not liking what was coming out so they took a break and came back to it again. But now it seems like they are on vacation all of the time. They never tweet or keep fans filled in at all about the progress of the album. They keep pushing this mobile app, but the thing rarely gets updated.

Without a label, they have to go back to doing it like they did in the old days. They have to use stuff like making Youtube videos, online chats, video blogs to get their fans into the loop, but they don’t seem to be doing that regularly. It makes it seem like to fans that they don’t care about keeping the fans connected with them. And if the fans aren’t feeling connected, they aren’t going to care about buying your product. Does Taylor Swift sell a million albums in a week because she’s putting out the most amazing music ever heard? No. She works hard to make her fans feel connected to her, and her music, even if they’ve never met her. And that’s why those fans stay loyal and turn out in droves to buy the music.

It does seem like they forgot how they became popular in the first place. I don’t like Taylor or Justin. Or feel they are worthy of the money they make for the talent they have. But they both work non-stop and never stop appreciating their fans. On MTJ, Kevin was saying what a hard day he had when he was w/Nick & Joe in the studio. It was kind of funny. Cause most of the show he was planting shrubs or playing bocci or traveling to Italy or Camping or heading to Texas to shoot guns and go to rodeos, but we rarely saw him pick up a guitar and the studio was such a minor part of the show.

Dani looks pregnant. ^___^

• xAskTaylorx

I’m just going to sit here and read all of these comments. Not getting involved into drama that doesn’t involve my life. We will see what happens in the coming weeks with everything.

• Jb fan

I never thought I’d say this, honestly, but if joe is in Zurich! then he’s lost my respect.I want to see Nick, Kevin and Joe in the studio. Or atleast give their fans a live chat, to let everyone know what’s going on. Since it’s been awhile since we’ve heard anything from them regarding the album and tour etc all they’ve been doing is going on vacations and hanging out with friends and now gfs (and wife) this is just tiresome. Why can’t Blanda fly down to LA! and visit him, while he and nick work in the studio? she and Danielle are holding them back. I don’t care about lame rumors, all i care about is their new music and showing us once again,that they are a group who appreciate their fans.Is that too much to ask from them? I know they don’t have a label, but they’ve had plenty of time to work on the album. They have people to help regarding the tours :/

Jan 6, 2013 @ 11:45 am
    Dj said:
    Are you guys seriously going on about a tweet 1 guy wrote? this is unbelievable. EVERYTHING that is being said, all comes from rumors. Don’t you guys see that. Has there ever been any proof what so ever? think people. How can you believe something that someone wrote, or some lame gossip site called BG. What makes them anymore legit than oceanup? it’s just more gossip lies. This is all insane, i just can’t believe there are so many gullible people, who have no common sense to see that there are haters trying to make Joe,and now even nick look bad.I guarantee it’s someone who’s been hating on them on here and on twitter, or some other haters feeding into made up rumors. I beg you guys,to sit back calmly, and think about it. How on earth can blind gossip predict things before they happen? or tell you something that no one knows about.They are not psychics. Where are they getting this “info” from? they are being fed these stories by someone/people. Just stop all these lies already. Joe is an adult! and not a child. His family love him. They would never ignore joe if they felt that he was in trouble. Joe would not be able to go on tour if he was a drug addict. He would not be fit to do it.All i’m asking is to think things through before believing anything, please.
    It’s not fair on Joe to tarnish his reputation based on rumors. How would you feel, if someone did that to you? that’s all thanks

Sorry if we hurt your feelings Joe. I don’t believe anything until I see pics. I know you guys were brought up well. =} ****Your name is DJ and Joes nickname was DJ danger. Just saying if that helps…..

• I <3 the jb’s

So tired of all the drama and rumors and lies and arguments and complaints over these guys. I barely see any positive or nice things being said.I hardly bother commenting on jb posts anymore. It’s just sad.It’s been awhile since I’ve come on here, and surprise surprise nothing has changed. I guess i’ll continue to not come on until things change,which by the looks of it, is never

• TheTripleThreat

I don’t care about the rumors. I want the music. And sorry TripleThreat, all your novels on this site can’t change the fact that they haven’t done anything they’ve said they will be doing in terms of getting fans new music. They keep saying a single is coming, but it never shows up. They brought fans into the studio, then admitted they don’t even have an album lineup yet.

People are tired of waiting, tired of being given no information.
    __________________________________________

They will come up with something. I’m sure of that!

And actually, you’d be surprised at the amount of change one person can inspire. I’ve seen it happen before. Never underestimate the power of a determined woman who wants to make changes in this world! My sisters and I can be VERY persuasive people!!!

• xAskTaylorx

People are tired of waiting, tired of being given no information.
    __________________________________________

They will come up with something. I’m sure of that!

Lol. I like what you said about we “can be VERY persuasive people!!!” xD

Jb fan said:
    ______________________________________

The JB have lives too. They are going to be in relationships! Kevin is in a different stage of life now and you need to accept that. He is now a married man. That means that his wife is going to come first and that his career will more than likely come second. Don’t blame Danielle for Kevin not working in the studio as much as you’d want him to! She is a sweet woman and she doesn’t deserve all the hate she gets. You can’t fault Kevin for falling in love and getting married. That is a natural part of life. It happens to everyone. They just happen to be musicians. I think he does a good job and it can’t be easy balancing all of that at once. They will come out with something soon and then you all will eat your words. But until that time we need to be patient. The boys aren’t the type not to have a plan for the upcoming year. I’m sure that they have something in mind. Especially with Nick. He is the leader of the band in a lot of ways, and he is like me in that he wants to know what they are going to be doing before they do it. Trust me on this one.

Lol. I like what you said about we “can be VERY persuasive people!!!” xD
    ________________

XD

Why does my icon look sad and not of the Jonas Brothers? 0___o

• xAskTaylorx

Woooooooowwwwwww!!!!! @TheTripleThreat. You actually took the time to find tht video?!? “Thank you! Thank you very much!!!” xD

But why can’t Danielle let Kevin work on what he wants.All Kevin cares about is the Deleasa family.If he’s apart of the group, he needs to prove himself. Everything has been about the other family, and not his own! and like that other person wrote.Why can’t Blanda visit joe in LA? he went to Zurich before Christmas to visit, know HE’s gone back? they just need to slow down, and show us fans, that they haven’t forgotten about us…

Jan 6, 2013 @ 01:26 pm

Agreed and if the “DJ” person was a Jonas then they need to read this. Just saying…. Not to offend anyone.

i never thought there could be a girl with more luck than malese Jow. She dated Nick and Kevin. But Demi has more luck than her, she dated my boo Joe and now shes going on dates with my second boo Nick.

xAskTaylorx said:
    ____________________

:D LOL

Jan 6, 2013 @ 01:31 pm

Well if this true then she has gotten around. Not in a good way. But the Jonas’ know better than to date people in which the other has dated…

If Kevin’s priority is going to be his wife/family, that’s fine. If Joe’s priority is going to be his girlfriend, that’s fine. Then it’s time to say “Hey, we had a good run, we made a lot of money, time to break up the band” and let Nick go on his way to do his solo stuff or go back to theater if he wants.

There is nothing wrong with putting your wife or family first, nobody is saying that. But if your career is in the public eye and you can’t put maintaining that on equal ground, it’s time to retire or find a new career.

Kevin cant be away from Dani for 2 seconds and Joe is annoying me with his trips to Europe. I wish he’d Instagram pics of himself at least and not Blanda. If I wanted to see Blamdas face I’d follow her wich I don’t…

Jan 6, 2013 @ 01:33 pm
    TheTripleThreat said:
    xAskTaylorx said:
    ____________________

LOL

—————

Anything else you would like to share? Or are you good?

Malese is my idol

______________________________

I think Danielle is VERY supportive of Kevin! She has to deal with going from a normal woman next door to complete in-your-face fame! She has to share her husband with the world and millions of fans! Can you imagine how extremely hard that would be?! I think all things considered that she handles it EXTREMELY well! She backs off when he is working on music and she allows him to pursue his passions. Where is she wrong in any of that? She supports him, but also wants to do her own thing, which I can understand. She doesn’t want to have to be in the background all the time and waiting on him. She wants to have her own job and things to do which I think is commendable! And as for Blanda, she has spent a WHOLE LOT of time with Joe here in the States. I don’t think it is hurting anything if he goes to see her twice in Zurich after all she has sacrificed thus far in that relationship. I really don’t. They won’t forget about the fans! How could you even think they would do that? They will never forget about the people who care about them and made them so successful!

• xAskTaylorx

And are you positive these aren’t just pics or photoshopped pics? Fans grab them like that sometimes…

• TheTripleThreat

Anything else you would like to share? Or are you good?
    ____________________________

This will make you laugh so hard! I know my sisters and I did. Ellen is awesome! :)

• TheTripleThreat

One of the big problems here is that we live in a self-serving world where young people no longer really know how to be patient. This is why being in a home with a special-needs brother has instilled a lot of personal patience in the girls and I – we have had to live a life where we can’t be selfish, and sometimes you do feel/get selfish, but you can’t be. Being patient and understanding with people – both adults and children alike – is extremely important.

Not only that, but people judge too quickly in this world. They judge before they really know, and they have no idea what the other person is going through or what their life is even like. We all judge sometimes – even without speaking – just simply a thought that rolls through your mind when you look at another person. It’s easy to judge, but we shouldn’t. Unless we have walked in their personal shoes, we don’t know the real truth. In this case, the fans are being way too judgmental of the boys. Unless you have walked in their shoes, you really shouldn’t judge them. God is the only judge of human character.

Lastly, this world can be a beautiful place, but it is also a bitter and cruel place. Bad things happen all of the time – like the spreading of untrue gossip on websites, and the mean commentary of so-called fans. It just breaks my heart – how do you claim to support and care about another person, yet you trash them behind their back? It’s like some fans have a forked tongue- they speak with one side when it’s convenient and public, and another when alone and weak!

• TheTripleThreat

When bad things happen, people in today’s society have a tendency to have the mentality that “someone will do the right thing, I don’t have to help this person,” or, “I know what I am seeing is wrong, but somebody else will come along and stop it.” NO, THEY WON’T! The girls and I NEVER sit on our hands if we see something that is wrong – it doesn’t matter if it’s small things, like hateful commentary, bigger things, like cyber-bullying, or even bigger and potentially dangerous things like witnessing special-needs children being physically abused and getting involved, or jumping waist-deep into a sinking-mud lake to save the neighbor’s dog, who was up to her neck and sinking in quick sand, and sinking up to your chest. Sometimes, you can’t think about the consquences, you just have to do it, even if it means you are risking your own health or life to do the right thing. My parents have instilled that in the three of us. If it matters to you, you care about the cause or person, or you see something you know is wrong, you should stand up for it -despite the consquences. People just don’t do that very much anymore – look at the show “What Would You Do?” We like to watch that show, and yet there are serious situations on there where people do NOTHING! All I am thinking is, “heck yes, I would have said something, or done something!”

I don’t want anyone on here to become bystanders in life when they see this kind of hatred taking place – including the immense backlash and nasty commentary we have witnessed the last few days regarding Joe, Nick, and Kevin. Gandhi put it best when he said, “be the change you wish to see in the world.” I wish more people took that statement to heart!

• xAskTaylorx

She cared more for a graduation party than Kevin’s work in one of the episodes and she is now wanting to do her own thing? It’s been awhile. Just saying @TheTripleThreat…

Nick would never! date Demi. For so many reasons. She dated his brother, it would ruin their friendship, Miley dated Nick (not that it matters) and Demi is oh i don’t know, dating Wilmer!! and lastly they see each other as brother and sister. It’s just another lame rumor started by a girl on twitter, who claimed nick closed down a movie theatre for a “date” LOL nooo that was such a lie

Jan 6, 2013 @ 01:40 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:

Uh no, Malese was a friend of the boys. She dated Kevin and then Nick. This was before Dani and when Niley were on a break. Only earlier fans remember her. Lol

NICK AND DEMI WERE AT THE GROVE! I SAW THEM AND THEY RENTED THE PLACE FOR THEMSELVES!! OMFG I SAW NICK JONAS!! MY MIND!! OMFG! AND DEMI LOOKED SO PRETTY! OMFG!

• xAskTaylorx

Omg! What is wrong with you?!?! XD Bahahaha. I’ll be at the wedding for Amy and the orange shirt guy in December!! Are you going?!?! Lol.

xAskTaylorx said:
    _______________________

No. That isn’t true. She has always loved what Kevin does. If she didn’t she wouldn’t have married him. I can understand her wanting to do her own thing. I personally wouldn’t just want to be known for who I was married to! I would want to be known for who I was as a person and my own individual accomplishments as well.

If you are talking about the episode where she didn’t want to listen to Kevin, it is not that she didn’t want to hear what he had to say. She just wanted to two second breather to recuperate after all she had done that day so that she had the right mindset to genuinely listen to him. I understand why she locked herself in her bedroom (even though it was a little immature.) Sometimes, you need to know when to take a time out when you are wound tight like that. I also understand Kevin wanting to talk about it, but he could have waited just a little bit for her to listen to it.

On the other hand, sometimes as a wife you have to listen to things your husband say to you even when you haven’t had the best day. Part of it is just putting on a brave face and taking it and listening and offering advice. My mom does that.

And she does support him. She is never in the studio when he is in there so that she doesn’t impede on his progress and what the boys are doing and I respect that about her. I think you all are jumping to conclusions a bit, here.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 01:42 pm
    Jan 6, 2013 @ 01:40 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:

—————–

I AM one of the earlier fans, but I was just aware of the music because I was younger. But I have to check up on that. Thanks. Lol.

________________

Of course! Anyone who is a friend of Ellen is a friend of ours! Haha! :)

_______________________

——————-

I know she supports him don’t get me wrong. I just thought like what the heck. Some of the episodes she was fine, but that “anxiety” problem is kind of annoying. That’s all. I want to be done with this convo and go back to your hilarious videos. Have anymore for me? =}

the problem is Joe. There a lot of rumours of him being a drug addict since he dated natashia ho and now with the satanic blanda. she’s a smoker druggie and illuminati satanic.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 01:50 pm
    TheTripleThreat said:
    ________________

Of course! Anyone who is a friend of Ellen is a friend of ours! Haha!

Then I will see you there! XD

I’m really grossed out that Nick and Demi are dating. Talk about sloppy seconds with his own brother!

At least now we know where Nick probably gets his weed from.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 01:50 pm
    TheTripleThreat said:

________________

Of course! Anyone who is a friend of Ellen is a friend of ours! Haha!

_________________

I liked the part with the Spice Girls, “Wannabe.” That was my girl band when I was in fourth or fifth grade, LOL. I liked the older gentlemen’s reaction.

“I wanna huh, I wanna huh, I wanna huh, I wanna huh, I wanna really, really, really wanna zig-a-zig uhhh!”

“What? A-zigga-zigga?”

“I really, really, really wanna zig-a-zig UH.”

“What’s a-zig-zigga? I don’t get it!” LOL!

• xAskTaylorx

I’ve got to go everyone! It was nice talking to you all! Will read your comments later. =]

__________________________________

I guess I can just relate to her because I have my own issues with anxiety from time to time. Anyways….

But of course! Here is lyric journey numba two!!! :D

============

Vomit.

Is it too late to join 1D fandom? At least Harry dates a girl I like.

So joe is definitely in Zurich. Nick has been seen solo :/

LIES!!!!! Demi is dating Wilmer!!!

============

Vomit.

Is it too late to join 1D fandom? At least Harry dates a girl I like.

It’s not late at all.

• xAskTaylorx

Thank you! @TheTripleThreat for all of those videos! The spice girls part was definitely the best part! =D

============

Vomit.

Is it too late to join 1D fandom? At least Harry dates a girl I like.

It’s not late at all
    _________________________

My sisters and I think that so many of you on these posts have forgotten what it means to be a true fan of the JB, so allow us to share this wonderfully and accurately made video made by another loyal Jonas fan. Maybe then, you all will remember again the truth in what it means to be a real fan. You don’t leave them when things get hard. You don’t stop supporting them because you aren’t receiving instant gratification. You continue to support them through the highs and lows. Not because you want something in return, but because you care about the boys and you understand the profound passion that they have for their music. Because the truth is, it is not all about what WE get out of it. Isn’t this all supposed to be about seeing the boys happy? I feel like that is all that really matters in the end. That they are happy…

• TheTripleThreat

LOL, you’re welcome, xAskTaylorx. :) Everyone needs a good laugh now and then, and believe me, there’s more where THAT came from! You should see our bookmarked list!

Thanks for being so kind and reasonable with us. We have suffered a lot of backlash and hate merely for standing up agianst the people who are spreading mean rumors and hurtful lies about the boys, but you have ALWAYS been nice to us everytime we were on here. Thank you for being a friend. We truly do appreciate people like you. You’re a good person, we would know – we’re excellent judges of character. ;)

We have to go, but we will be back and will post some more funny videos! Whatever we can do to brighten the days of others.

Do we know which airport & when exactly this was taken.

You mean that Stick looks like that!!!???

• burberry uk sale

We found plenty of great DVDs that we were excited to observe again. Over the span of two months, we re-watched god of all the Rings trilogy, the Godfather trilogy, and pertaining to twenty various movies that we loved not to mention hadn¡¯t watched in any while.
    burberry uk sale http://www.burberryuksale.org/category/burberry-uk

• Joanna

I agree with everyone about the music thing. They need to get their buts in gear. They are musicians, and while I understand that they are no longer Disney machines that can just produce an album every year, they’ve been on break for about three and a half years now. They were given the opportunity to do what they want to do, but now it’s time to come back to work. I understand that they have lives outside of the music world, but if they’re not able or willing to balance these two lives, then super stardom is not for them.

To the “I hate the the complainers” people, don’t telling us to be patient, especially when we are trying to be. But we are still human and still get frustrated. We can’t always be positive fan machines. We’re going to get pissed off and we’re going to bitch. Some of us may give up, but most of us won’t. I’m just tired of waiting. I just can’t wait until this new album comes out.

After this new album comes out, I think I’m going to be done with this fandom. I’ll still love the boys and support their future endeavors, but there’s too much drama with the fans. A lot of them need to grow up. We’re all too damn old to be acting this way.

I’m done with them. They are all liars

Jan 6, 2013 @ 06:14 pm
    It’s Amy Whinehouse all over again

____________________________

Grow up! Blind Gossip is all a bunch of lies! Anyone who believes it is really gullible!

Wtg Joe

Good thing that ugly girl in the pic didn’t stand next to Dani. She’s already fat and dani would’ve made her look huge

That’s stalker Taylor. Her and her friends are the ugly joke crew

That girl is Not ugly! And that stick is Dangerously Thin!!! You mean her weight would empashize! That!!! You Moron!!!!

Jan 6, 2013 @ 03:33 pm
    Hi Taylor

Hello? Are you talking to me? Or another Taylor. This is only my online name… How are you? 0___o who might I be speaking with?

She has the face of a horse. How can you say she’s not ugly

Actually I thought that was a long haired guy. Oops

?ookµpRich.Çom~~~~ The best rich dating sites for rich successful men and classy gorgeous women. The members include CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc. Join to find your TRUE LOVE with Sincere, PASSIONATE rich man now!!!!

Hi Taylor

Joe is in danger

The blind gossip article about Joe was right

I’m devastated, I had hopes that this trip was just a rumor of that site but now I see that everything BG said about Joe is real. He is in Europe. Joe is really sick and blind.

Clearly BG’s source is someone close to Joe, maybe a friend, she/he who sees Joe is destroying his life and how his family is worried about it

Lies and Trying Times

[Blind Gossip] Here is an update on a teen favorite who is screwing up his life.

He actually went home for Christmas. He spent a few pleasant days with his family, golfing and skiing and opening presents and enjoying family dinners.

But he won’t be sticking around. He’s going to hop on a plane early next week and go play around Europe. By play, we mean hang out with his girlfriend (a bland girl who he doesn’t realize is totally using him to promote her product), drink until he is blackout drunk, and do enough c*caine and h*roin to kill the average person.

If you are a fan of his (and we know that there are millions of you following him on Twitter), you can help him. Stop denying that he has a problem. Stop enabling him. Tell him to go get well. Tell him you’ll still be there as a fan if he takes a break to go to r*hab.

And, yes, his family knows about his problem. They have been trying, asking, begging, and demanding him to get help. None of it has worked. They had made arrangements to get him into r*hab right after Christmas, so that could spend a month away from all the bad influences in his life, and be healthy for his upcoming tour. He lies and says that he is not using. He says that there is nothing wrong with him and that he doesn’t need to go to r*hab. And, because he is an adult, no one can force him to go.

They also can’t force him to stay. These are trying times for the family. They are supposed to be in the studio this month, working on an album and getting ready for next month’s tour. Instead of doing either, he is taking off, leaving his family and his team in the dust so that he can go party some more. They are furious that he is letting him down. They are also scared that they will get the call one day that he has overd*sed in some hotel room in Europe. But he is young, and stupid, and an add*ct… and they have to let him go. What else can they do?

that disgusts me that any person could make up all that crap just for the fun of it. blind items all make me sick to my stomach. these celebrities are human beings, not just names and faces.

The blind gossip article about Joe was right

Blanda is from Zurich like it doesn’t take a genius to make predictions. Blind item is probably written by Queenbeefame guillible people.

Joe is a fucking addict bitches. He HAS been for over a year and getting worse. He is not in Zurich he is heading to be close to a Godly family member who has his best interests at heart.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 08:31 am

______

If blind gossip is only bullshit, how they fucking knew that Joe was planing to go to Europe this week???????????????

His girlfriend lives there, doesn’t take inside sources to predict he’s visiting her at some point. You people are ridiculous saying him visiting her means he needs rehab. I didn’t know dating someone meant you were on drugs.

I mean Nicky and Joe smoke pot, but that’s it.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 08:41 am

proof: @Liike_Miiran @joejonas Hiii Joe, I’ve seen you today at the airport in Zurich. I’m very fascinating of you, but I forgot to get a signature. Next Time

BG was rigth

#JB3000

Joe was high when he wrote that. That’s why he thinks we live underwater and his great great granddaughter was FINE ????

IT’S TAYLOR!!!

Whose Taylor? I’m just asking if its a male or female

It’s not hate to state that Joe has a problem. Let’s look at this from another angle. Joe has little to no passion for working in the band, he’s already been proven to smoke, and excluding Blanda, he hangs around people that do drugs. And while there are people who can be near drugs and not do them I don’t think that’s the case with Joe. Remember all the people Justin was seen around before picture proof came out that he smokes weed. You can love Joe and admit that he has a problem. Either way, he needs rehab, before the next headline is about him being hospitalized somewhere or something way worse.

Joe didn’t write that. That was a cover of another band’s song.

_________________________

Can you please, for ONCE stop spreading HATE? Also, please get some soap for that dirty mouth of yours….

Whose the dude next to Kevin?

Joe need rehab

Jan 6, 2013 @ 05:59 pm
    Joe need rehab
    __________________

No he doesn’t! You need to stop jumping to conclusions and making negative assumptions about other people! It’s wrong and don’t think like it doesn’t hurt their feelings, because it does. Please, I’m asking you honestly. Don’t be this way. Don’t make this whole rumor an issue. It’s not worth it..

Joe is in rehab

Joe is in rehab

How do you know Blanda is in South Africa? i know her friends went there, but that was along time ago. Then tell me why would joe go to Zurich alone? that makes no sense, when he was there over a wk ago

Joe is in rehab

Didn’t you know, Joe’s lovelife is priority and comes before all else? :p

Jan 6, 2013 @ 09:49 am

I thank God everyday for giving us these three boys. I love them so much and their love lives are as good as any movie.

This is all too much. Is it really that big of a deal where he’s going or why? just wait, you’ll soon find out. I mean she is his gf, I’m sure they miss each other. So let them be

It’s Amy Whinehouse all over again

It doesn’t matter if she’s there or not, he’s gone to ask her father for her hand in marriage, very proper our Joe, likes to do things the old fashioned way.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 09:53 am

Omg im dying at least i hope he shaves. He wont give his hand in marriage looking like a homeless person.

LOL Blanda IS in Zurich, I’m sure she is xD if joe went with nick, then I’d say it could be for something else, but joe is alone. That makes no sense

For crying out loud, what’s happening about the damn mother f* cking music! :(

blender and her friends deserve to die. I hate older people who likes use younger boys and get them into on drugs, alcohol and satanism

This post is about Kevin and Danielle NOT Joe and his girlfriend, or Nick. What’s the damn obsession over “Janda” it’s nothing special

If Joe and Nick keep going at this rate I’ll end up becoming a Kevinator.

People are missing the point. Even if Blanda is in Zurich right now, she LIVES in the US which means at some point before too long she is going to be coming back (and seeing Joe.) One of her friends on Twitter even said she was coming back to NYC soon. The band is starting rehearsals and planning for the tour next month so nobody would expect Joe to take off for Europe even if Blanda is there.

But BG called it so either they are super lucky or someone close to Joe is feeding them info. That is why people are OMG about it.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 10:06 am

You people are so guillible

Oh and I don’t think Joe is on drugs other than smoking some pot with Nick and I don’t think he is headed to Europe to avoid rehab. But I do think he needs to take a look at who he is hanging out with in his inner circle because one of them is feeding info to BG that is allowing them to be right about just enough details that it makes people believe the rehab story. Joe needs to find out who is giving info to BG and cut them out of his life.

• Loveislove

Or it could be a coincidence. I’m thinking,besides that guy saying joe is in Zurich. Is there any other proof?? I mean for all we know, he just wrote that, to start crap and rumors about Joe. Like i always say,without pics or actual proof, i won’t believe it

And Kevin and Dani look so happy. Yes it’s a post about them, but what’s there to talk about. This isn’t headlining “OMG” news :)

If Joe is in Zurich then the restaurant sighting is fake. Because it was in LA in the afternoon and he was spotted leaving in the morning. This is the 21 century why can’t people snap pics dumbasses.

The BI was (is) right .. stop being delusional

It’s bullsh*t because it clearly said he’s going to rehab, lol and that is clearly a lie! I mean you’re telling me he’s going to Zurich to go to rehab? LOL give me a break. If he’s going to rehab (which he’s not) he’d go somewhere quietly in LA. Geez you are the delusional one

Errr you need to read it again. It says he would be going to Europe to AVOID going to rehab in California or anywhere.

Doesn’t matter, that’s how much i don’t even care about it. His family don’t even live in LA. The only person he is always with, is Nick! his band nates would have no say, only family.So why would he be running away? because there’s no one telling him to go to rehab.Joe is NOT on freaking drugs! Just because Blanda’s friends smoke weed etc that doesn’t mean he does. There’s no proof. This subject is getting so annoying and so old…

They tried to make him go to rehab, and he said no no no Amy Winehouse voice

this is about more than weed… they said cocaine & heroin

Don’t forget, that creepy people (blanda and her friends) are satan worshippers. Clearly Joe is being manipulated by them. Joe is as a zombie now, doesn’t care about his family, fans, career..remember when he started posting pictures of that satanic on Instagram. Joe is in total denial at this moment

Yes i know, my point is there’s no proof! of any if them doing that stuff…especially joe. It’s ALL rumors. Someone tried to start shit, and it’s working

• TheTripleThreat

Something is not adding up here. Unless the person who “claims” to have seen Joe at the airport in Europe has pics, I refuse to believe that it happened. Even if it DID happen and Joe did end up at the airport in Europe, how would they know he is there to “drink, get high and party all night!” What a load of bologna!!

The person who is stating that they saw him said they saw him in Zurich. Yes, Blanda may live in NYC most of the time, but she has family in Zurich. He is probably there to visit her and her family. What is so bad about him going to see his GF? Isn’t that what relationships are about? Sacrifice? Meeting each other halfway?

I know people are all worked up about this and calling her awful vulgarities like “slut, whore, satanic bitch,” etc. However, I REFUSE to judge her unless I have taken the chance to get to know her myself. I will be honest in saying that I wasn’t feeling so hot seeing her in that video. It seemed very sexual to me and I didn’t get good vibes from it. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she isn’t the best choice for Joe, but don’t you think you need to let Joe live his life and find that out for himself?! Obviously she can’t be too bad if he is dating her and if the Jonas family is embracing her like they are. I trust their judgement. If he did make a mistake (which only he will be able to figure that out if he did,) it is not up to us as fans to judge her and hate on her just because she is dating Joe. I do believe some of his friends aren’t the best influences and he should probably stay away from those friends (not his bandmates, but other people like his “newer” wolf-pack….) But we need to allow him to live his life and experience it for himself!

People wonder why Joe doesn’t tell them things and why he feels the need to conceal things all of the time! Well all you supposed “fans” are doing is judging him, knit-picking him and his behavior/choice of friends/appearance and metaphorically throwing him to the lions!!! The poor guys can’t even get a break without someone saying something hurtful about them or nosing into their private life! I feel sorry for them and I know they would be hurt if they knew how dramatic you guys are being about this and the nature of the things you are writing about them on this site! (I happen to know they do read this site from time to time, and especially their parents.)

So please guys, lay off the brothers. They have feelings too! They are human. They aren’t perfect. They make mistakes. But it is not our place as fans to judge them, but to support them through whatever it is they are going through in their lives.

_______________________

My feelings exactly! I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it were her at this point. I just don’t understand how one individual can be so mean to somebody they supposedly support…..especially a person that they don’t even know! :(

Daniëlle sing/looks Like ashley tisdale http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhNayDqfOyo

Nothing. Except he was just there for a week/week and a half two weeks ago, visiting her and meeting her family. And the band has a major tour coming up in a month. All three of them need to be in one place, rehearsing, planning, and preparing for this tour. This South American tour is pretty much going to be the money maker that funds their tour in the US and other countries, since without a label they have to pay for the tour themselves. If they don’t put on a good show from the very beginning, tickets won’t sell, they won’t make the money they need to put on a tour this summer, and fans suffer.

We’ve given them 3+ years to live their lives and focus on themselves. Now their #1 priority needs to be focusing on the music and this tour.

Look I may be completely wrong and if I am I’ll hold my hands up but the guy who says he saw Joe in Zurich seems super shady to me ie. already follows JB & Joe & has only tweeted a handful of times, something just doesn’t ring true to me so until he either tweets/IG or is snapped there I’m reserving judgement.

This … it’s make or break time as far as I can see!

___________________________________________

Just because he goes to visit his GF doesn’t mean that he won’t finish the album or do the tour! Come on now….. You’re jumping to conclusions before you’ve even seen the final outcome. I know it has been a long time, but be patient. He will be back and they will do a tour. Trust me on this one.

Jan 6, 2013 @ 11:25 am
    ______________________________

I’m with you on that one girl! Pics or it didn’t happen! Everyone is always trying to start things to get attention. It’s really trivial…

Jan 6, 2013 @ 11:25 am

Is this like the short brunette Joe was making out with?

• Dj

Some of these rumors are just so funny and amusing. The drug or pot or Satan rumors are sooo stupid. But all of the rumors can’t hide the fact that the year just changed and these guys show absolutely no passion for what they actually do for a living. They take 8 vacations for every one day in the studio. They barely communicate with fans. How would anyone’s career in the entertainment industry survive if they acted like this?

I don’t trust that “sighting” one bit. Look at his whole twitter. It’s been DEAD until this sighting. Look at his followers and who follows him. All people who have tweeted him and Disney celebs. This is the “TrashtheAshley/mylittlekash” at work. She used to do this when Joe was with Ashley. Somehow get hold of old abandoned twitters and create false sightings to cause drama. Once we even found the profile pic on a stock photo site. That means she sent in those blinds to BG too and this is how she’s proving herself. Unfortunately for her, at some point soon, Joe’s true whereabouts are going to make itself known and she will have to backtrack like she did when she was discovered to be the fake “mylittlekash” who she wanted people to think was the one really with Joe. Expect a few more suspicious “sightings” in Europe, possibly on FB with the names blurred out again like with the “short brunette” bullshit. Also, if Joe was seen at the airport yesterday morning early, how on Earth is he just getting to Zurich today? That would be the slowest plane in the world. Think people.

Dj said:
    ______________________________

Oh thank GOD! Someone with a lick of sense! I’ve been TRYING my hardest to get these people to take off the silly little rose-colored glasses and to see everything that has been said for what it is, and that is that these assumptions are all based off of falsities and are RUMORS. They aren’t credible sources, just some rude and ignorant journalists (heh, if you even want to call them that!) sitting behind their computer screens and posting nothing but yellow journalism! I can’t believe that some fans could actually take this stuff seriously. Me personally, I take it with a grain of salt. The boys would NEVER, and I repeat NEVER do any of the preposterous things that this loser on BG is saying that they do. He is obviously some bimbo looking to spread gossip and make a quick dollar with his fabricated stories…. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING!! They aren’t psychic! They can’t predict the future and they sure as heck don’t know ANYONE from the Jonas family. So let it go people and don’t believe what you didn’t witness with your eyes!

They are guys with FEELINGS, not some puppets on a string you can criticize and judge! They need to be free to live their life! They aren’t perfect and they are just normal guys trying to live their lives! I just can’t believe this fan base. You need to take the time to put yourself into someone else’s shoes for once, instead of judging them like this!

Please do it for the boys!

• liss1

Jan 6, 2013 @ 11:20 am
    TheTripleThreat said:

_______________________

My feelings exactly! I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it were her at this point. I just don’t understand how one individual can be so mean to somebody they supposedly support…..especially a person that they don’t even know! Sad
    ______

No,that girl Queen… claimed that Joe had finished with the Swiss satanic.

Blind Gossip knew that Joe would travel to Europe. The article was published two days before Joe was spotted at an airport. BG is right about Joe

None of us would knew that Joe would have planned a sudden trip, only his closest friends and parents. It’s sad to see an idol is ruining his career and his life.

This is all so hilarious. I’m dying.

• Dj

Also my fav couple Kanielle look so happy together .They really are beautiful and happy together. Glad they were able to support their bro Mikey

People are tired of waiting, tired of being given no information.

• Dj

@theTripleThreat I know! it’s like everyone is losing their common sense. I think people enjoy the drama, and are fed into things people/ haters say, because it gives them something to talk about. However it’s ruining joe’s reputation. I know that joe knows about oceanup.I just can’t imagine how he would feel that all these things are being said about him. He’s human, and people don’t realize how much he and nick (and Kevin) love their fans, but he is so closed off because of this! he’s a really good guy. I just wish i knew why some people would hate him so much, that they’d do all this to him… it’s really not fair. So many stories going around, and people don’t want to see the lies. They don’t want to see that these haters are trying to start arguments, and turn his fans against him. It’s just really sad. Thankfully he and his brothers have so many fans outside of oceanup and on twitter and IG etc that it won’t affect them. They might not be as big as Taylor or OnecDirection, but they do this because they have a passion for music. Thankfully there are many fans, who are being patient. They have alot in store this year, that i can promise you guys :)

Yup. This should be about the music and the same mistakes made over and over again. So many mistakes in the past 2 years. If any poor unknown talented person could switch places and be given the opportunities the JB has had, now right they would be working their butts off making and performing music and networking and making sure they kept their fans and attracted new ones.

Ia with the person above. I’m getting tired of waiting as well. This is a new year and we’re still where we were last year. Sure they have a South American tour lined up for next month, but really how does that work? Aren’t you supposed to come out with new music before touring?

Jan 6, 2013 @ 12:16 pm

X 2

They don’t have a label! so it’s going to take time.

• TheTripleThreat

No,that girl Queen… claimed that Joe had finished with the Swiss satanic.

___________________________________________

You are so gullible! If his parents and his immediate family members knew about his “drug addiction” or whatnot, DON’T you think they would do everything in their power to stop him from going to Zurich? Do you honestly believe that they would just let him go there at the drop of a hat if there was something wrong?! Especially whenever they witnessed the breakdown that happened to Demi?! Ummmm, no. They wouldn’t. The Jonas family would never let Joe do that to himself.

Mama J is a VERY good judge of character. Most of the girls that the boys dated that she obviously was not keen towards were the ones that were total duds or not genuine. However, she really liked Dani and guess what? Kevin married her and she is a wonderful, Christian woman. If Mama J really suspected anything was wrong with that other girl, she would let Joe know. The guys value what their mother says and if she doesn’t like a girl (which she makes it known if she does) they don’t stay with her for long.

Also, the Blind is a bunch of lies. They don’t know the boys at all. All they do is try to spread rumors and create drama! They were also the ones that said Kevin was gay (WHAT A LAUGH!!) and now he has been married to Dani for 3 years! You guys need to grow up and see the truth and everything for what it is which is LIES.