Nick Jonas Spotted @ Pinz W/ Girlfriend?

fboirejbrio

I knew he wasn’t dating Demi!! Lol at all the haters that were attacking Nick. So you were wrong about Nick,and you haters are wrong about Joe too!

The guy might have just been exaggerating in the “his girl” part. It have been a first date or hanging with a friend. We will see though.

I actually can’t wait when nick reveals his gf. Since his gf has already been revealed :/ (hopefully he does) you will eat your words because i’m telling you, that Nick is not dating Demi. They are best friends. The years I’ve known Nick, he is a good guy, and knows better than to date his brothers ex girlfriend.Just you wait and see.I’m going to laugh at the people who are thinking Demi and Nick for dating.

Hes not dating Demi, hes just having sex with her till Wilmer gets back. Joe is used to his friends and brother going after his exes by now. Dont worry he still has Blanda!

You watch too many dramatic movies……

Taylor Swift is going to write a song about Nick and Demi.

Anyone have a clue who it might be? I mean seriously, not jokes. We can make tons of guesses & jokes, but I really want to know. Why did others not spot about seeing Nick, there are always spotting when he goes to Pinz.

• queenbeeflawfreefame

Drugs, pot, alcohol, women.

Taylor Swift is going to write a song about Nick and Demi.

You’re fucking hilarious. Please just shut the fuck up.

• queenbeeflawfreefame

Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:07 pm
    ———————–

It’s no joke, Nick is hooking up with Demi.

Why are people so grumpy today?? Whats the big deal if Nick is hooking up with Demi anyways? it’s hollywood everyone is with everyone.

• SubwayToVenus

Apparently he’s been seeing Demi?

• Jb fan

^^ I wrote this on the other joe post! you copied and pasted what I wrote, you comment stealer xD

i think it’s that girl jiji hadeed or whatever

i think it’s that girl jiji hadeed or whatever

i think it’s that girl jiji hadeed or whatever

He’s NOT seeing Demi! it’s another girl…. argh

Why was this guy the only one to see Nick(that we know of)? I wish we knew more.

• In love

Grr it didn’t reply on the right one. The one with kevy doing dani hair. HILARIOUS

Am I the only who’s enjoying all the rumors lately? Except the Joe hate, that’s not funny. bUT everything else is making me lol

Joes needing rehab and Dems is in rehab

• SubwaytoUranus

Kevin does hair

I think if Nick is starting to date someone he is going to be very careful due to the hate Joe is getting. Sad the boys can’t date w/o hate. For all we know it could have been just A date & nothing more, he has been out w/girls recently, but as a date or friends. Nick has been single for almost a year, he is going to have a gf eventually.

Nick is having a womans baby near the state of texas.

I agree, the joe rumors are not funny, but all these other ones can be humorous.

Jan 8, 2013 @ 02:41 pm
    I honestly don’t think Joe cares. I don’t think he & Demi were ever very serious, if Nick & Demi ever dated, which they prob. won’t it would be a bit awkward at first.

I agree that Joe wouldnt care, it just would be awkward for him considering he doesnt seem to really be friends with her and quite frankly when Nick mentoned her last time, Joe and Kevin didnt seem too excited about it. . And he always hangs out with Nick and his girlfriends and vice-versa.

Doubt it was Demi at Pinz cause she’s very well known, the guy would have mentioned her, too. Gigi’s a big girl, it could have been her cause she’s bigger than Nick and she would have really stood out. There was a photo of her walking next to Nick at Disneyland and she was quite a bit taller.

“A big girl.” Did someone sat what the girl looked like with Nick? I haven’t seen it or seen a description.

the guy said the girl was 19 and blonde , and when someone on twitter asked if that was the girl he said yes and it was a picture of Mollie king and she is 25. so his lying.

TBH it wouldn’t surprise me if this guy is trolling.

Jan 8, 2013 @ 03:11 pm

Samething with joe…we need photo proof with all these rumors on where he’s at mess.
    _________

Joe is with all those druggies in Zurich. maybe we will get pictures of the stupid Joe this weekend, he have to help promote the party of the satan worshipers

It was Mollie King.

I was just thinking mollie also.they are here to promote their show. She and the j. Bros have been friends for awhile. My guess if it is her, it would be as friends since she will be going back to London.

That could be true. Didn’t he visit her in London too

It was Demi, not Mollie.

Yes, he went ice skating with her.

Ho

Sorry, it submit & only got Ho in my comment. I was typing to ask How do you know it wasn’t Mollie, that is was Demi? I don’t know for sure about Mollie, just from putting stuff together.

______

It’s funny you say that Joe’s used to his friends going after his exes. Because for one, Camilla Belle was Nick’s long time crush, but he didn’t care, he still got together with her. But there is some truth to the statement! Joe’s friend Reeve Carney dated Ashley Greene a couple of motnhs after Jashley broke up. I think Reeve Carney also tried to get with Taylor Swift (anotehr Joe ex!) while they were filming her music video but it didn’t work. LOL.

The guy that saw them kept talking about a blonde girl. Doesn’t seem like you would call Mollie a “girl”. She looks like someone who you would call a “woman”. Delta, too. Girl sounds more like the one from Disney world. She’s 17.

• Chlo

Nicholas is dating Mollie King from the UK girl-band The Saturdays. She’s 25 and super gorgeous.

The Demi and Nick rumors are a little questionable. Either they’re dating and don’t want Joe to know or they’re just friends. Nemi has a lot of supporters, so there would be a lot of fans that would be happy that they’re dating. Why hide it unless you don’t want SOMEONE to know?

There is a difference between “went on a date” and Actually Dating”, Yes they went on a date at pinz, maybe to show her around LA, but the guy who saw them made it clear that he didn’t say his girlfriend!

and Mollie king was just dating this guy from UK, they spent NYE together.

Jan 8, 2013 @ 02:06 pm
    No you fans who think your a better fan then someone else need to stfu. Stupid bitches

Omg nobody said they were better!! so you stfu. They just said no fan would lose respect for their favorite artists over rumors!

Nick is not, and never will date Demi! they don’t see each other like that. How can you guys honestly believe that he would? he’s a good genuine guy. They are just friends. So tired of repeating myself,so I’m not commenting on it again

I don’t think Taylor L dated Selena, they seem too friendly, but if you look at the popular clique from your high school , they pass each other around to. Honestly they all seemed really close at once but it now they barely interact outside of business, just like it is once you leave high school.

Honestly, guys, we need photos for proof, but with so many witnesses, there might be something suspicious going on between Nick and Demi since Demi’s friend just followed him. Of course, they could’ve just gone to the movies and Pinz as friends, or maybe they’re seeing each other. It might not even be serious yet. Besides, Nick really likes her. He always did.

• Izzy

This is not me saying that Nemi will happen — I think after the Joe fiasco Demi won’t want to ruin another friendship — but if you can’t see Nick light up around Demi you are totally blind. That boy has it bad.

Who knows who Nick was with but it was probably a friend who happens to be a girl.

Well the guy that posted the tweets saw it on OU & said he is now “famous”. Surprised he hasn’t answered the fans t

So much for working hard in the studio smh

He can work & then go out. Nick is usually in the studio by morning. He shouldn’t have to work all night.

I am just SO curious of who the girl was & if she is a friend or a possible gf. He could have just been out as friends, nick seems to do that more often. Anyways, anxious to find out more. :)

It was probably Demi. Her friend Chelle followed him yesterday and she also followed Wilmer when Demi was out with him during X factor tapings.

I saw people thinking it was Demi, but why did the guy not say her name? He was w/ David Henrie & that Gregg guy, they would have known Demi. This is random, but what if that was not Demi at the theater w/Nick, what if it was another girl, even though I 2 people spotted them.. Where are the paps when you need them.

It doubt it would been Demi, the guy would have name dropped her and paps also would have gotten pics if a Jonas and Demi were hanging out at a known pap hotspot.

But it had to be someone he was being boyfriendly with (like kissing, hand holding, etc) otherwise it wouldn’t have made the guy think it was Nick’s girl if Nick wasn’t acting like that.

He gets early in the studio to smoke pot and have sex with Demi.
    Joe is off in Zurich getting his illuminati certificate
    Kevin is doing Dani’s hair.

• In love

OMG I LOVE you who wrote this!!!

• Jb fan

Don’t start with negative comments again.

he can be in jail for be with a underage you know

Joe was 20 actually and Nick went out on a date with Gigi who’s 17 js and Wilmer? He was 30 and Demi was 17 so….

But anyways was past is past. Joe or Nick, they both go through a lot of girls. Nick is just more quiet about it.

• Loveislove

LOL Demi is working with The Saturdays, and the one of the singers Mollie is rumored to be Nick’s girlfriend.Omg i know what’s going on!!! nick and demi are BOTH working with them!! that’s why they’ve been spotted a few times, because they probably have breaks between working, and go out for lunch or The Pinz etc!? that’s what’s been happening, i’m sure of it! They are all just working and hanging out!!

• crystal

dfvj d dvdn dvdj dvdjjefgdk n

• crystal

rfh dvdj dcdjj

Just like when a woman was pregnant w/Joe’s twins. Very believable.

Demi is pregnant with Nick’s baby.

Joes illuminati? Not good

Honestly, I think some of the ask posts people are doing on twitter are creating some rumors. People ask fans about things, they give their answer & other fans spread it. People need to remember that these fans really do not have the answers.

Joe virgin he not pregnant anyone

• NarrySex

who is nick dating,dint feel like reading everything

OMG Nemi is NEVER going to happen you twits

Did the guy really spot Nick or was it a joke? He must have gone out after the studio…

joe is a druggie and satan worshiper now.

Never good!!!

• NarrySex

I love the guys but I have lost all respect for them

Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:27 pm
    I love the guys but I have lost all respect for them

Me too!!! Especially Nick and Joe is a very close second. Kevin is the only normal one.

• Loveislove

LOL did you guys see the pic joe liked on Instagram about haters!!!! haha goooo Joseph! much respect to him :D

You know what drives me nuts? How some twitter people say things like: “if only you knew” “if people know what we know” etc. there are a few who do this after they see or hear something. If you don’t want to share, don’t write anything, unless you want attention.

I love the guys but I have lost all respect for them
    Then you never had respect for them in the first place, nor where you a true fan. Since a true fan would never believe all the rumors and lies about them

You mean the NYC fans? Taylor? Yeah she’s annoying me lately too.

People talk about losing respect for them, do you really know how they live their lives or basing it on gossip & rumors? These boys don’t do anything compared to other celebs.

• NarrySex

Illuminati

shut up, joe doesn’t care about your opinion lol

well im mostly kidding with comments i love the boys it’s just fun to joke about the rumors.

If it was demi, surely more people would have spotted them. When did Demi’s friend follow Nick? What if Nick is dating one of Demi’s friends? Just a thought. I guess we will have to see if he is spotted out tonight or soon.

• Loveislove

Joe oh Joe

Lol i was like a proud fan when i saw that haha.Glad he liked that pic. Whether it was a message to haters or he just liked it, but I’m sure he agrees!

I’m not a true fan for saying I’ve lost respect? Wow who made you the authority on fandom? I didn’t say ONE bad thing or WHY I had. I kept all of that to myself but THANKS for cueing me in on the definition of a fan

Demi’s friend? Yeah she followed him yesterday. But Wilmy is also back in LA today unless him and Demi broke up again. Joe doesn’t seem to care about whatever is going though, he’s just focused on Blanda atm, so in that aspect if Joe doesn’t care then I don’t either.

Rumors rumors so many rumors! and all are lies!

Fan (person), a fanatical enthusiast or supporter, especially with regard to entertainment and sports

No where does it say you have to agree with ALL they do

it must be so awkward for nick to fuck the same girl his brother did…

nemi should have dated before jemi in my opinion because they are the same age

joe dated demi when she was 17 and he was 21 so it was illegal and weird

Nick’s working with Demi and the Saturdays, we should expect somes surprises yay!! love Nick and Demi!

I hope the photo he liked about the haters means he pop the question because that might make ppl hate him even more which is really sad. Poor joe

At this point I don’t care if Joe is married. All I want is music! Music! I also miss Joe’s homeless face.

Nick is a whore.

You bitches think your a better fan then someone else? Step the fuck off

Demi’s a whore and she’s in rehab so she was NOT with Nick

• Blindgossip

Joe is an undisclosed facility in Zurich do to an instagram addiction.

Nick a whore.

Nick is in rehab treating a sex addiction.

Demi is not rehab & no one being discussed are whores. Quit being hateful..

• Blindgossip

So if Wilmer is back, we will probably get a Demi & Wilmer spotting. Leave Nick alone, he is not a whore or addict, if you want to talk about those, you are on the wrong post.

Demi is in rehab for a THIRD time. You guys think Ace doesn’t know anything but he DOES know Demi

Papa Jonas is a whore.

• Queenbeenick

Nick and Demi are in rehab together writing songs about rehab.

Joe is a coke and heroin addict
    Nick is addicted to Nick
    Kevin is really just wanting a D

They’re nice guys. You shouldn’t lose respect. But IF this is true, you have to wonder if the Hanson brothers have taken over as their management team. Cause yesterday, for the first time in a long time, Nick actually tweeted something that made the fans happy. One comment got the fans all excited. After doing that, why would you take a new girlfriend to a place you know every one expects to find you when you are in LA? If this is true you have to wonder why they are trying to self-destruct.

Why would Demi be in rehab? Can’t figure out why people keep saying it.

Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:58 pm
    Why would Demi be in rehab? Can’t figure out why people keep saying it.

lol it’s nothing just blind gossip making up more rumors xd

Some people say Nick tweeted that indirectly about his brothers, I think it is bc of all the fans saying they are not working, another vacation & stuff. I think it was indirectly for the fans. Remember how people were upset bc they were in London. Fans were annoyed & Nick tweets from the studio. Obviously they see the comments.

Kevin is gay.

[Blind Gossip] This young star is on a big TV show surrounded by talented people. We’ve talked about her several times before, including in the past few weeks.

Our news about her will break your heart: She is lying to you. She says that she is sober. She is not. She talks and tweets about how wonderful sobriety is. Well, it’s all bulls*t. She is drinking and doing lots of dr*gs (mostly c*caine) again.

Yes, it’s hypocritical, but it’s also typical add*ct behavior. Add*cts are liars. And when add*cts relapse, they tend to lie about it. When they are confronted with the truth, they blame someone else.

This time, she is blaming “gossip sites” for her problems! Riiight. Girl, no one on the internet forces you to hang out with a slimy, older actor who plies you with drugs and alcohol so you’ll have sex with him. No one on the internet persuades you that it is harmless to do a few shots to take the edge off. No one on the internet sticks a mountain of c*caine in front of you and hands you a rolled-up hundred-dollar bill.

Fortunately, as we are writing this blind item this morning, she is back in reh*b! This time it’s just for a few weeks. She will be out before the end of the month.

She lied about last year’s stint in reh*b, and will undoubtedly lie about this one, too. We hope that her management team – which completely screwed up her last reh*b stay by pulling her out every fifteen minutes to do a photo op to try and prove that she wasn’t in reh*b – will leave her there this time. We won’t divulge her exact location, but she is safely tucked away in a very nice facility on one of the coasts.

NOT BLIND GOSSIP AGAIN. IM SO SICK OF IT. OMG

1. Demi IS NOT in Rehab. She is just in a twitter break, why everytime she takes a break websites like BG need to say she is in Regab? huh?
    2. Demi and Nick WERE together on Saturday but they are JUST FRIENDS, although the fact that one of the bestest Demi’s friends just followed Nick is suspicious, or at least, curious
    3. Demi WAS with Sia Sunday and Monday
    4. LEAVE DEMI ALONE!

The PCA’s are tomorrow, wonder if Nick is attending since he’s the only Jonas in LA. Got to get their name out there.

Jan 8, 2013 @ 12:47 pm
    You bitches think your a better fan then someone else? Step the fuck off

You step the fuck off.No one was talking to you

Nick is hibernating

Lol at this guy that tweeted,yet again another situation, where one guys tweet starts more rumors. .How does this guy know if it was a gf or friend? lol it’s just another assumption! AGAIN. There are so many gullible people, it’s sad

People need to stop over analyzing what people say on twitter.This guy doesn’t know nick. So how would he know who she was, or if he was spotted with a girl, but had friends near by. My point is NO ONE knows the truth.

He’s a friend of David Henrie. Pretty sure that guy has no idea what making an innocent comment like that means to the Jonas fans. He’s finding out now though.

Trolling aside – In like 2 months it would have been 7 years since Nick was diagnosed with Diabetes. His voice has changed hahaha

i mean not diagnosed, just that he said it.

Just like some ppl on twitter are starten to make too much into the photo that joe liked about haters & him doing something that make us even more madder.Some are trying to now say its his was of saying he has either popped the question or got married.I think too much get made out of the little things that arent ment that way.I could be wrong though, never know

Only reason ppl are saying blanda is using joe is because no one really knew who she was & her so called clothing thing until she step out with joe. Plus it is alittle weird that they didn’t spend anything together around newyears but when it comes time to unveil her new project he’s there as so called support.Since hanging out with him everyone knows who she is & her projects she’s working on now.Before then no one really gave a crap aboout her or her work until joe was put in the picture.

Demi is not in LA

nick is very beautiful in this pictures

i feel that mollie king if it is her is only using nick to promote her album and show!! the saturdays arent that amazing in europe trust me dont think that they ever had a no.1!! seems sooo coincidental that she happens to be here in L.A Promoting her things and just soo happens to find the some of the biggest names in music!! she’s in an ok girl band who are desperate for fame!!! USERS ARE LOSERS MOLLIE KING

I am kind of annoyed that guy tweeted it. He was w/David H.,surely he knew the drama it would start. Maybe he did it on purpose. Idk.

I dont think Nick is dating anyone! he prob wants to hang out with friends>>>>> remember he loooves to bowl so he goes to pinz all the time!! the girl could well have been maya!!

It would be nice for Nick to have someone, but right now would not be the greatest time, between finishing the album & heading on your, we all know how well he juggles these.

What I don’t get is why hasn’t joe followered blander on twitter yet? He seems to follower the rest of his gf’s he was dating them.

Demi can’t date Nick he Already dated Selena and Miley and she friends with both of them ( I’m using the term “friend ” loosely). But it dose seem that Demi and Selena are just familiar and not really close friends and Demi and Miley seem that way too(only talk when they cross paths on twitter and at shows.)They probably could care less.Nick and Demi could possibly be dating .

Jan 8, 2013 @ 02:24 pm

He follows her on instagram, he didnt follow Natashia on either.

Why do the Nick & Demi dating rumors keep popping up? Do we really know that those girls spotted them together at the movies? What if it was Demi & Wilmer or Nick w/a girl that resembles Demi. I very interested to see what comes out as real or rumors on the theater date & the Nick bowling date.

—————-

She dated Joe after Taylor dated him, Taylor dated Lautner and Selena dated him too. Miley seems to have moved on from Nick a long time ago. Shes in love with Liam. The only real awkwardness would be between Joe and Nick

Couldnt have been Wilmer, he was in Miami. Another girl also spotted Demi alone so she was most likely there. Plus Demi’s friend started following Nick and Paul started following Demi. Theyre probably working together in the studio and also hanging out.

With the way these ppl keeping pasting their ex’s back forth between them is gross. I heard keep it in the family but come on.Its like everybody has had everybody sloppy seconds when it comes to disney stars.