Nick Jonas HOT In Hollywood Today!

joeexcited
nick-new-album
hollywoodnick

Credit: llozza666. Happy that Nick is working on the new album!

UPDATE: Nick looking sexy at Starbucks! Via squirrels_20.

Stop make fun Joe

What incredible folly! I couldn’t possibly believe such rubbish. Its preposterous!Absurd! Exorbitant!Laughable! Ludicrous! Nonsensical! Ok I’m done. Oh and I’m referring to the crap about Nick being gay as suggested by the robot speak person.

Joe need away from illuminati

Nick do like man. He date Urie time back

I not folly. Eat pussy mean person bitch

Lol

I want Nick and Demi today. I just want blanda and Nemi double dates and the jonas and Demi being besties like before and screw Wilmer

To date*

Its not janda Its jlanda

he needs curls. he is very plain looking without them.

Depends on wich curls you’re talking about.

I’d rather this

Over this

====================
    I actually DISAGREE with both of you. I much prefer this…………..

====================
    I actually DISAGREE with both of you. I much prefer this…………..

I love the mohawk. He looks great with it. Its much better than the short hair he had when he first cut it. I also like the shaved head, but i dont like guys with no hair that much unless Its Vin Diesel and Arnoldo Vosloo haha

JOE IS DOING DRUGS………. I HAVE PROOF

I love Joe. Want him away from bad drug

Lovotanas girl lack brains

Kevin is back in LA, Happy?

How do you know he’s in LA

@MARCOS_BRETZ: Just made mad eye contact with @kevinjonas at #lax right now. It was pretty awesome.

Jan 10, 2013 @ 05:04 pm
    Lovotanas girl lack brains

I heard she got her name from the word lobotomy

Joe is in LA with his brothers

• Queenbeefamerallstars

Song: Danielle’s hair

(Kevin sings)
    I cant get enough of smelling her panties
    All i want is to stay under her body
    At Home in jersey all day long
    Our bodies together creating magic

Chorus (Kevin and Nick sing)
    Dont want to go to the studio
    I rather be doing danielle’s hair
    Danielle’s hair, danielle’s hair
    Her Brown hair doing it all day

To be continued

I fucking love queenbeefame

Joe is not in LA. Joes with his whore

Hi I Joe. I single. I virgin. I not date that satanis. Please belive and everything ok. Ok bye

Nick like fucks bois

• Queenbeeallstars

Kevin likes butt sex

Kevin like feathers

What is a kindergarten class doing in here?

Poor Joe! He is being used by a woman, again. :(

• Anonymousi

Nicky is a contortionist

Learn to spell

Since we all like to complain. Let’s give some credit to the Nick & Joe for their tweets this week. Good to know they still listen and/or care. It’s a start at least.

Joe used to be yummy

Someone is going to spank your ASSSS! If you don’t SHUT! UP!

Tweets? Joes was from his publicist probly.

Oh I want a spanking!!!!

Spank me! Spank me!

Kevin looking for a nice man to spank him. He want to submit to a manly man then dani

What Did I SAY!!!!!

Shut! Up! Tweets!!!!!

Kevin love him a manly man

Please may I have a spanking

That pic of Joe looks like he’s about to flick a booger

You bitches better get used to it. Janda is here to stay

Jan 11, 2013 @ 02:58 am
    _________________________________________

I doubt they’ll date a 30 yr old though.Especially Nick

Sarcasm? Nick dated someone 7 years older.

Jan 10, 2013 @ 10:14 pm
    Leave Nick alone. A million females love his smile.

I wasn’t being rude to Nick, he’s said so himself, he’s insecure about his smile that’s why he rarely smiles.

She claims she didn’t know he was famous

Who claimed that?

Blanda

Blander needs to stop lieing about that.She knew who jo was when u met him. She even said in a different interview that that had known each other for a while before dating.If our going to lie always try to remember what u said last so it doesnt bite u on the ass later.I’m starting to think the rumors are true that she is an oppotunist & is trying to use his fame to help launch her career.

She won’t last. None of them do

• ??????

this is usually something we’ve never ever read. very descriptive analysis.
    ?????? http://www.hermespairs.info/category/??????

No I think this is going to end in marriage. Get used to it

Yep marriage in a a couple of yrs once the new wears off then divorce.

He better get an iron clad pre nupt

IF Blanda said she didn’t know Joe was famous, that would be cause she feels she’s part of the “art” world (yup, she makes tee shirts), so she, of course, would have no idea about a measly “teen idol” who is hanging on teenager’s walls. Yeah, right. She knew who he was.

Here’s another thing. He friended her sister a longtime ago on ig. Couldn’t she tell by his pics who he was???

Sarcasm? Nick dated someone 7 years older.

10-11yrs older!? I doubt it. Maybe! Joe, but not Nick.I think that woman would be a cougar lol

Yes they can date a 30 year old please they are not underage besides age it dosent matter this is 21century open your eyes

Yeah, but maybe Joe and Nick wouldn’t date someone older like in their 30’s. Maybe Joe, but i guess if meets someone he can connect with, then i guess it’s possible. I think Bkanda is 27-28yrs. Nick however idk

I want so much for joe to be happy. I don’t know Blanda at all, but i just don’t like all the drama and hate she has brought on Joe. Her friends have got a bad reputation. Not that that means she is like how her friends are.I just feel like something is odd. I think joe could do better, BUT joe knows what he’s doing.If she makes him happy and he sees a possible future with her, then as much as i’m against it. I will support them. I do think there is someone out there that’s a perfectly matched and will be the one. We’ll just have to see :)

Nick’s smile is perfect.. but if you meet him and he’s in a good mood and if he can feel how genuine you are you can see a different smile from him, and you can see his beautiful teeth. :) i’m so happy to experience that.

jonas brothers dosent have teen fans they have young adults fans teens fans are over because of justin bieber or one direction

jonas brothers they never look up for a teen fan they allways flirt with woman over 21 years old because they like their age or older i dont want jonas brothers in jail because some teen a underage flirt with them

Hi, welcome to http://bikerclub.yolasite.com/ This is a best place for bikers and friends to get to know each other, establish relationship and talk about their interests, or to help each other. Maybe you wanna check it out.

Not interest sorry

Maybe You are interest with the bikerclub im interest of jonas brothers they are my love i soo in love with them

_________________________________________

I doubt they’ll date a 30 yr old though.Especially Nick

Of curse they can date older woman because they are not teen anymore so that means they have adult friends and they can have girlfriend their age or older

YAY NICK AND KEVIN ARE WORKING IN THE STUDIO TOGETHER. I WANT A PIC OF THEM

He seems angry in that pic.

They are jacking off in the studio cause we all know there will be no album anytime soon

Was that before or after justin weiner slammed a ball on Nicks face?

Someone else sent that text. Joe can’t spell that well

Nick was not in the studio today http://i48.tinypic.com/vglkpt.jpg

________________
    U need to get a life & get our of denial. 1st of all u are not joe. Even joe got better grammer than u. U aren’t nobody but a crazy fan trying to make ppl think u are joe. Come out of denial & just face the face he is with blander & he is NOT single. Everybody knows he is blander in zurich.Looks like he put his gf over his career which is his business just like we all can see she is using him. But really u need to stop trying to make ppl think our joe when your not realize he is with her & NOT single anymore. You say that crap on every post.The only way I wold believe he’s not with her or in zurich, etc is for him o come out on his real twitter page or to the press & say he’s not… This is getting old now.

he needs curls. he is very plain looking without them.

See the bananas in that pic? Nick was buying then for Kevin to shove up his a??

Don’t Worry. Be Happy.

Jan 10, 2013 @ 07:08 pm
    See the bananas in that pic? Nick was buying then for Kevin to shove up his a??

Lol

Joe est unique

• Queenbeefameforever

Nick is so beautiful, his beauty hurts me. :/ why is his face so perfect? His nose is so perf like i cant.

All these people taking shit just shows how immature they are and how brainless they are. You don’t know them so what’s the point of running your mouth? I mean seriously. Bad grammar + stupid comments = children.

Joe will find one the right woman :)

• Queenbeepapajonas

Nicky my Nicky so perfect and Angelic. <3

Nick virgin. Joe sex. Blanda sexy.

Just because Nick was buying bananas does not mean he wasn’t in the studio. A guys got to eat.

STOP. JOE IS STILL VIRGIN. WHY YOU CAN NOT JUST BELIVE HE NOT DATE BLANDA THEY JUST FRIEND

Nick sex with Demi. Kevin sex Dani.

Four bananas for Demi and Kevin.

Yeah yeah. Joe virgin. Nick sex himself. Kevin cry at sight of dani vajayjay. We get it

Kevin want Dani to bring friend. Man friend

Dying

Nick looks à bit scared of Dems

Why can’t u get out of denial that he is dating her!Its already ben reported they are together.He spent a week with her before Christmas.He flew back there eariler this week & is there with her i zurich.WHAT guy does still like this UNLESS its true & they are really dating.If they aren’t dating then they are nothing more than friend with benits because I dont beleive his still a virgin considering some of ex gf’s but hey u want to stay in the land of denial that your problem.

Everything points they are daing also points she is using him to help her get notice for her so called clothes crap.

Sorry I ment benefits

Just because You think he isn’t a virgin doesn’t mean Thats True!!!!

& just because u think he not dating blander doesn’t make that true either. I can give a shit if he is a virgin or not. Personally its not of my busines or yours.But he is dating her & hes not single.

Joe bad

Joe marrying blanda

Well joe always said he wanted to be like mick jagger…..looks like he got the life style down.

Jan 10, 2013 @ 03:17 pm
    he needs curls. he is very plain looking without them.

Depends on wich curls you’re talking about.

I’d rather this

Over this

Joe virgin Nick bald

Joe is virgin. Nick not Virgin he like men

PR relationship, not love

Joe marring blander would not suprise me.He has already put her & her career ahead of his own.

Joe doesn’t love her. It’s PR relationship, nothing love

I would love to say it PR but I don’t know anymore.I’m starting to feel like every time one of them gets a gf that the first thing ppl says.If its pr when will the mind games stop.

Blanda sexy

Why is everyone talking about their sex lives again? There are signs of new music. Some activity. Maybe it will happen.

love is another thing,this isn’t love

If its PR its time to come clean because the fan has already figuar it out & there not reason for these mind games anymore.

@joejonas: I’m so excited for this year.. So excited to play in South America again. I’m ready for all of you to hear the new music. ;)

Joe lie

No You Lie! Bitch!!!

I stop holding my breath for new music cause if I didn’t I would be dead by now.I wish they stop with the games & relase something even if it is a single.Were been hearing new music all of last yr & still nothing.

Gigi Nick

It is PR relationship, nothing love. You think like you want, who cares

All those new music tweets are doing is getting ppl hopes up & still nothing as of yet.Joe get your head out of blander ass get back in that studio & give us fan what ya’ll promise.I want a jonas album not a nick & the other two brothers album.

How about for once they not do so called pr relationships.All that does is tick off the fans & those are the ppl they need for album sells.

waiting to hear new music :) soon…

Joe, Nick and Kevin ,come on.. in the studio. We are waiting new music ok?:)

______________________
    doesn’t look pr to me.

This pic hahaha funny too

You see only what you want to see. This is not love. Love is another thing.

He seems angry in that pic.

It’s Nick Jonas.. he “seems angry” in every pic.

i didn’t know that ppl that are not dating go out in public holding hands like a couple.Wow u learn something new.If its not love why did he go & spend a week before christmas with her & her family & he’s with her now.If he not dating her then they are friend with benefits cause I dont know any guy that would spend they kind of money to be with someone until they are dating or sleeping with them.

nick always had a moody look. Thats what makes him so hot.

pic.twitter.com/lk4My51N

pic.twitter.com/Ik4My51N

It’s Not PR! Cut the crap! You just want it to be! Joseph has Never had a PR Realtionship!

So what turns YOU on is some emotionally unbalanced person! Who needs anger Management classes!

Jan 10, 2013 @ 08:14 pm
    nick always had a moody look. Thats what makes him so hot.

Its because he has bad teeth and chooses not to smile. He squints his eyes too because he thinks Its hot….

H

Who lied about what?

Taylor and Ashshley were PR with a capital P & R. Frankly PR has to be approved by both parties. They both go in it together. some relatinships seem like PR becasue people can’t imagine in their heads that two people who seem different on the surface could actually want to be together. Whatever. Frankly I wish the JB’s would just date older women from now on. the youngest JB fans should be like 20 years old and the oldest around 30. The teen market is over for them so their music better reflect it. I think this is the main problem with this new album supposedly coming out. How to make it not sound like something out of Disney?

Jan 10, 2013 @ 08:28 pm

_________________________________________

I agree with all of this.

watch this movie so you will understand what means true love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrbXdAjAcpI

I wonder where he was in that picture…

Hasn’t anyone ever told u life isn’t a movie. There is a different from real life & a movie.

You don’t understand. This movie shows what true love means.

That excuse is BS… he has all the money in the world to get his teeth fixed.

I think some trying to say joe & blander pr is just bs.

Leave Nick alone. A million females love his smile.

Kevin fear of vagina

Joe cries after sex in guilt cause his mommy will spank him

Bow to the queen

Bland a satan

Joe virgin

Lovatnas you need to go check the SOLVED bg on your precious Demi

more NICK’s smile .. :) I’m one of millions of fans who love his smile.. perfect teeth or not .. he has a beautiful smile.

• oceanUP

lmfaoooooooooooooooo

Yeah he was hot before the heroin and blow

it’s not the jonas brothers music if Nick is the only one in the studio creating music.

• oceanUP

Kevin fear of vagina

dead

@oceanup Jonas fans are intertaining aren’t they?

sorry but joe can date older then 30 he is not a underage so that means he can date that age