Joe Jonas Beautiful Face + Club & Dinner

janda-club-2

Jinxx, NO. Joe looked so hot when he was with trashley.
    Joe looked sad in the last months of his relationship with Ashley because they were dunzo

why blanda loves satan?

• queenbe
  • Jinxx.

Joe was gonna write a song, but then he got high

lmao.. because he got high, because he got high, because he got hiiigh. badadadada.

Please girls! is obvious that she uses him! Since coming out with joe everyone speaks of her. and she loves this, she  like the paparazzi for she  promote her brand
    if you have to promote your brand does not promote your relationship unless you serve something. that otherwise has nothing to do. and the fact Joe is left with her photograph or use their shirts represents   $ $ $ For her that’s called marketing and all companies that want to succeed need. she knows it and got it easy just need a famous womanizer and willing boy. and ready for free publicity.
    went from being a nobody to do interviews and photos because of their age do not think being called more modeling so I guess she sought the easy way out .must be very stupid not to notice as he loves the attention he gets from going out with joe
    having only 33 followers to 3 million followers
    Joe obviously knows that she is using it him is not stupid and should have some benefit in exchange  maybe sex or  drugs  that makes it stay like a whore
    as also would not know that he was famous or is that all the guys out with bodyguards and pursued by the paparazzi that’s ridiculous

Uh I’m not 12. I work in education and SEE students like this all the time…wasted. Sad, just sad.

Blanda’s evil eyes

Blanda is definitely using Joe. Everything seems fishy now.

• liss1

He’s lost. He looks so different now. It’s sad to see as an idol is ruining his life and being manipulated by old people who are drug addicts and alcohol Sad

Jan 11, 2013 @ 06:23 pm
    liss1 said:

Just because he has facial hair doesn’t mean he’s ‘lost’

He is SOOO Beautiful in that picture!!!

i hope joe break up with blanda very soon

when joe break up with blanda every fans in the world will be happy

Sadly he is being used the girl is even giving newspaper interviews saying she did not know he was a pop star. How could you not know if you met through friends.

i think blanda is posses by a demon

Someone please explain to me how this picture of Nick is hot? Because I don’t get the replies. Nick has had way better photos he looks like a mouse there, no offense. This doesn’t deserve to be his most liked picture.

Just wow, Joe. You sure know how to pick them. You could have any girl in the world yet you choose an ugly girl like her. Who we all can see is no good at all. I thought that you were better than that. Oh, its just a matter of time before the contract is up, Then there won’t be any more PR. I know this is just all for show. She get more famous for her crappy clothes and you just get seen as the bad guy. I still love you, but you need to wake up and see that this is no good.

• Jinxx.

whats up with everyone assuming Joe’s depressed whenever he’s with a girl you all don’t like? you guys used to say the same thing when he was with ashley.
    if Joe was THAT unhappy, he woulda left sooner. he’s not a handicap, lol.
    and maybe he does get wasted sometimes, he probably has experimented with drugs too for all we know. it’s NOT that bad though, it just means he’s like *almost* every other person his age. it’s only a problem if he gets addicted to something that he isnt supposed to which doesn’t seem to be the case here. I dunno about you guys but Joe doesn’t look like some raging alcoholic/meth addict to me. lol.
    I just want a new album though. I can’t listen to SOS much longer. >.<

Joe is depressed because we say so. Deal with it bitchez.

Jan 11, 2013 @ 06:51 pm

_____
    Blanda is irrelevant in Switzerland. Nobody cares about her and Joe. She has some friends in that media that published the interview. It’s obvious that she wanted to expose her relationship with Joe

Nice pic of him higher then a fucking kite

Joe is such a dumbass with women. Then there’s Nick who’s so smart when it comes to women and steals them from their boyfriends.

I’m such a troll that sometimes people don’t know when im being serious.

Joe was gonna go to work.. But then he get high

blanda is using joe because his rich and famous

Joe was gonna write a song, but then he got high

How do I post a screen shot
    can’t you just copy and paste the link to the Fb account and put it on here? :)

Stop stalking her, that’s creepy!! and Denise seems to like her actually. She hung out with his family around Thanksgiving lol. They were all smiles

LOL i think i know who “Queenbeefame” is!? I’ve finally figured her out. Geez she’s looks like she’s 16yrs old. Typical! because she’s an immature brat. I’ve seen her make the same hate comments and at one time she was Eva, but has changed it to Katy,and Eva was the name on @fublanda on IG.She’s crazy. She acts like a fan, but then hates on Joe and Blanda? wow! weirdo

I don’t trust any of the so called family pics. Nat Ho was pictured with them and you can’t tell me Denise really approved of a stripper

Queenbeefame is my hero. She speaks truth

No she’s a bully and is very rude and disrespectful, and spams hate on every IG picture of Joe. She has spread horrible lies! and continued to bad mouth Joe and Blanda.If you support her, then you’re not a fan. That’s not how a fan should react! give me a break. Joe has blocked her on IG, but she keeps making another hate account.

None of his family follow her. Funny that Denise still follows Ashley but no Blanda show me your tits

I don’t think that’s the same girl on IG. That girl that spams Joe doesn’t speak the best English and queenbeefame does. And I can agree with what she says on her account and still be a fan. I think this crap IS ridiculous. Joe has changed. That doesn’t make me less of a fan so bite me

Blanda satanic bitch try to turn Joe bad. Joe virgin. Joe single. Joe need stay away from satan

I agree … I feel exactly the same.

Jan 12, 2013 @ 12:58 pm

____________

Denise hung out with Natashia and that doesn’t mean she liked Ho. Denise liked much Samantha Barks (and her favorite is still Danielle).. also I think she liked a bit Ashley because she is still following her and she posted a pic of ashley

Fake ass fan! stop lying to yourself, and answering to yourself on here lol.You can’t say that, and say you’re a “fan”! plus no one wants to bite your nasty ass ewww.Another thing, that girl that comments on his IG writes perfectly fine English…
    ( I’m not the same person you responded to btw )

Jan 12, 2013 @ 12:09 pm

Queenbeefame is my hero. She speaks truth
    _______

She isn’t my hero but yes, she speaks truth. I agree with her comments because it’s obvious this older woman (blender) is using Joe, she is into drugs and all her friends are druggies. Do you saw the pics of her best friend doing drugs last night? That party was gross

So I can’t have an opinion on whether its her or not? And I didn’t answer myself. There are MORE then one person anon on here. Frankly I thought the person agreeing was being a smart ass so I ignored it so fuck off you clueless bitch

Where are the pics of drugs? And where did she say Joe lives in Zurich now

Joe lives in Zurich?? please tell me that’s a lie! then bye bye Jonas Brothers

they are not in drugs joe is not in drugs and joe is not live in zurich thats completly a lie joe lives in the u.s with his family and friends please stop made that up and joe loves his contry u.s.a

I wasn’t saying he did. I was asking if anyone had the link because someone said Bland gave an interview and said he moved to Zurich with her

oh my fucking god he has the prettiest face ever. i love him

Joe is going back in LA.

well dont belive some people say that about joe because is not true joe is not in zurich please he never be like that to live his brothers alone and his friends and his family joe is not like that joe cant be separate with his family and thats a lie because a person say that oh please

He looks like he is drugged out and hasn’t bathed in days

Stop saying he’s not in Zurich because he IS

Jan 12, 2013 @ 02:44 pm

__________

i hope he will stay with his druggie cougar in zurich. i don’t care about him anymore. joe only brings problems

Someone should cram the mouse ears down her throat

Stop being so jealous! she’s really beautiful

Joe and blandy are in nyc

Doesn’t suprise me she’s in ny with joe.

How do we know there in nyc?

Joe’s voice suits more Michael bubble type of songs. Wich he had gone that route instead of the club music he went for.

I’m so sad right now. Joe used to enjoy his craft

Its just sad period with joe.

I dont like Nick’s voice that much unless its his broadway voice. Im going to be sobbing when most of the songs are Nicks with his voice wich i find annoying. :(

Someone post new pic she have ring on pretty ring she very showy of ring

It’s pr. He gets laid and gets fans talking about him on social sites and she gets her name and art out

She had a pretty ring on her finger when she was in la for their shows. I wouldn’t put too much into it.

She’s not all that talented. She has done such a small amount of work for someone her age and there’s nothing outstanding or that great about it. She worked for the New York Times and didn’t hold onto the job. There is absolutely nothing that would make her successful in the design or art world. Except the notoriety of dating a famous guy. So she has made it very public. It’s Ok. Hope she still likes him when he’s only known for being a one time Disney kid star who sang bubblegum music and wore a purity ring and then could never make it as an adult in the entertainment business. In order to get work in TV, Movies or music, you have to show that you can bring some fans to watch or hear you. He’s blowing it, big time.

Umm her designs are actually doing very well. Some big artists like Rihanna and rap artists are wearing her stuff. She posted a pic on her Fb account of them

I was all for Joe and Blanda because they seemed happy, but now i think Joe is putting her first over everything.He’s not the same Joe anymore. It’s like he’s more interested in her, than working with his brothers on the music. I’m going to laugh if for some reason the relationship doesn’t work, and he’s lost fans.He’s going to regret that he abandoned us, because by then it’ll be too late. He doesn’t give two craps about anything but her, but I don’t care about him anymore either, so it’s perfectly fine. I just wish oceanup would stop posting about Joe and focus on Nick. Even Kevin is annoying me! i want to cringe when i see a post of those two.They are pieces of crap.

• Tired jonas fan

The Jonas Brothets are not going to last, the way they’re going. I give them a few years. Their album is going to flop, all because it seems their interest in the music is FAKE. They just want people to buy their album, so they can get money to go and do more travelling. I’m so disappointed in Joe.I’ve always been 110% loyal now I’m questioning why i should bother.

Kevin has always put dani first,because he’s married, but he still doesn’t seem to care. I think he’s more interested in just doing different projects in the entertainment industry, than be a singer in a group. eg ENews
    Nick seems like he’s still into the whole process of recording and producing even for other artists. His passion is still there, and he’s been apart of Broadway. Then there’s Joe? all he’s been doing is hanging out with Blanda,and travelling to Zurich, and that’s it! nothing else. I mean come on he needs to do something to put himself back out there.It’s so sad.He’s only known fror being in the JB grp :/ his brothers atleast have other stuff they’ve been involved in. He’s so infatuated with her,that he can’t see it!! he needs to do more projects. Maybe before and after tour. It’s true, love is really blind

LOL. there joe goes uploading a pic of Blanda’s design in the back. What makes him think just because he shows it off, everyone is going to buy it? I don’t even like it. Maybe others will

• Motsinger

Novices at blog. How do i ensure no person gets the record pictures and even content material?
    Motsinger http://baid.us/j3Ku

Now he’s traipsing around London with her? Yep im done

• Psi it’s

He looks so gorgeous. Nice to see him supporting Blanda, in spite of all the hate the morons are spewing at them.

Yes because I don’t support the changes in him since he started seeing her makes me a moron

Now he’s traipsing around London with her? Yep im done
    How do you know they’re in London?

Joe is pathetic!!! he doesn’t even care about fans anymore. Good for him, because we don’t have to care about him either!

It really does seem like he doesn’t care about anything anymore

Joe is whipped! he can’t be away from her. I don’t know how he is going to cope without her when he’s on tour. Unless she goes to a few shows. I think they’ve done the deed lol! why else would he be so infatuated with her?

• Jonas fan

I wish Nick would do a solo album, and forget Joe and Kevin.I mean when was the last time they were in the studio? they must just stop pretending to want to be apart of the Jonas Brothers.Let Nick continue on his own :/
    Joe cares more about his gf and Kevin his wife and his own career on E News etc

Have to agree w/ a lot of the stuff said up there. Kevin is actually worse than Joe cause he’s been ignoring the music world and living the life of a suburban retiree longer. The fact Joe feels the need to plug his girlfriend’s tee shirts, while ignoring fans and his own group comeback is going to be the nail in the coffin. Joe’s talent show couldn’t make it, he’s not getting guest star acting roles anymore. He’s already tried and failed solo. Guess he’ll just be a world traveler.

Rip

Jan 13, 2013 @ 11:24 am
    I don’t want that bitch back. I hope his plane crashes

Youre freakinng psychotic to wish that on anyone.

Joe was gonna get a shower, but then he got high

Jan 11, 2013 @ 07:06 pm
    Joe was gonna go to work.. But then he get high
    ——————-

Didn’t someone write exactly this about Natashia?

Joe was gonna wash his hair, but then he got high

Queenbee Fame ?@QueenbeeFame
    @jeancuteking Maybe Joe choked on BAD FISH. I’ll get over myself when you realize how stupid you sound.

She’s the funniest person on twitter. My idol for sure.

i hope blanda goes to jail

Queenbee Fame ?@QueenbeeFame
    Btw. In 2009 the Jonas Brothers was supposed to perform a sold out concert in Zurich, Switzerland. Lying must be a Swiss thing too!

witzerland ?@SwitzerlandLand
    @QueenbeeFame Maybe it was just a miscalculation on my behalf? I am sorry.
    Queenbee Fame ?@QueenbeeFame
    @SwitzerlandLand Honestly, just get rid of @blahblahblanda and @weloveblanda then we’re all good.

• Jinxx.

Jinxx, NO. Joe looked so hot when he was with trashley.
    I actually kinda think Joe started to look sad cause of all the backlash he got from being with her. I remember when people were claiming that Joe was even starting to block fans on twitter cause they wouldnt shutup about ashley. I wasnt her biggest fan either but I can see how that woulda been extremely annoying for him to see everyday.

No I just started saying it cause that’s what his pic reminds me of

Joe was gonna get a FUCKING JOB AND WORK ON HIS FUCKING ALBUM but then he got high

That pic of her and her friend is REALLY classy

blanda dosent love joe thats for sure

yeah blanda is using joe about his money

Gigi likes Nick

Nick loves dick

Skip to 3:56 Joe said he hadn’t been working out. That’s why he’s been looking a bit skinnier

Heroin. The diet of champions

Jan 11, 2013 @ 07:23 pm

yeah blanda is using joe about his money
    __

yes, she is using him to promote her business. Even one of her close friends is the one that interviewed her. She is a nobody and a big liar

ummm what is that girl trying to zoom in at joe? she keeps going lower at the end?

She doesn’t love him and Joe doesn’t love her.

How do u know joe doesn’t love her.Are u him or a very close family member/friend.

No guy that is not inlove with someone would take all the hate & crap he has been getting from ppl about this famewhore.

We can see she doesn’t love him…just using him to further her career.

Never really felt one way or another about her. But after reading about what she said in that foreign article, she does seem to be using the notoriety. Why even mention her boyfriend or her private life if the article is about her tee shirt “work” The fact that she didn’t use her twitter until she hooked up with Joe says it all. Everybody is on their best behavior when they are first dating someone. Then the real them comes out.

You guys are being ridiculous! she is not using him. He wants to support her. What’s wrong with that? he clearly doesn’t mind

So if their girlfriend is famous she is using them to promote her career
    If she has a buisness she is using them to promote it.
    And if she has none of the two, she is using them for their money!
    God you guys are so stupid it’s not even funny anymore, no wonder Joe rather spend his time in Switzerland.

Funny how Joe could have any girl he wants but acording to all of you hé always end up with someone who doesn’t love him and who’s just using him…

He looks really good in the picture. I don’t get why people say he lost weight, he obviously haven’t.

I wish Joe would get it through his head that very few of HIS fans are interested in her God forsaken designs, what we are interested in however, is his career and JB music so stop trying to sell her and her repetitive doodles to us!

The stans who are all up her ass irritate the hell out of me, they didn’t give a fuck about her before and if it ended tomorrow they’ll go back to not giving a fuck about her. I swear if Joe said he was dating a water hydrant they’d get down on their hands and knees and worship it.

Lol so just because we don’t agree with you about her, we are worshipping her? no, we just see it as it is.We’re not immature brats who judge everyone Joe dates.Just because you don’t like her, that doesn’t mean everyone else as to.This is a perfect example of an immature brat.We are all entitled to our own opinions, so get over it.

poor joe. I wonder if Joe got a heroin overdose in that cabaret. the satan worshiper and her friends were doing drugs like crazy last night.

Zurich is notorious as a drug abusers paradise. But okay, blind yourselves. Whatever aids your sleep.

#prayforJoe

So Demis back to cutting? Guess she couldn’t take Blanda either

Zurich is notorious as a drug abusers paradise. But okay, blind yourselves.

———————–
    Well that’s news to me, and I live in Zurich, but yeah ok I’m sure you know much pire about my home town than me
    Stop trying to fuel stupid rumors it’s pathetic!

joe is in the united states he never leave his contry because he is not like that

I thought going to the concert with my cousins ??in my country but after know that the drug addict satanic will be in the tour, we decided not to spend more money for the Jonas. it’s time for letting them go and moving on.

He is Zurich you dumb twat

he is not in zurich you asshole

Joe is going back in LA.

Yes LA:)

Yeah.. Joe in LA :)

Today is Kylie’s birthday.

Yeah it’s :)

How is it some ppl can say he never left the us & is not in zurich when clearly there are photos of him having dinner with her 7 her friends & photos of the party he put on his ig proving he was there t the party.

Jan 12, 2013 @ 01:10 pm

_______________________________
    DENIAL!!!!!!!
    He’s not single & he dating her. She had the balls to come out & say they are together where he didn’t have to balls to say anything.Like usually. Sorry but come out of your nice rosy dream world & come back to the real would & just face the fact he is dating her & he is MOT single anymore.

Sorry I ment NOT

Joe is single.

Stop kissing her ass

^!^!^!^!

So what is it? is he in Zurich still or heading back to LA? well he uploaded a pic on IG, which looks like Zurich. It was 5hrs ago, which would make it at that time 8:30pm or so.So i think he is still in Zurich :) if he goes back to LA i think it’ll be maybe next wk sometime

Joe is not single..he is dating blander.She even amitted it in a interview they are together.Its time we all face the fact he is with her & has been for a while.

If he was never in Zurich you moronic dumbass why are there pictures of him having dinner with Blanda in ZURICH

Jan 12, 2013 @ 03:23 pm

______________________________
    Thank finally someone with some brains. This what I’ve been wanting to know too.

Jan 12, 2013 @ 02:51 pm

Well that’s ridiculous, because he isn’t into ANY of those things! they are just made up rumors started by ONE girl, because she doesn’t like that Joe is dating Blanda. If you are a fan, you wouldn’t stop supporting them because of RUMORS about joe! illuminatiAMS are 2 Djs who play music! lol

Anyone who says Joe and Blanda are not dating are either in denial or have been living under a rock so to speak. And no it’s not PR, but joe had been promoting her all the time,because he wants to

yeah joe is back to the united states and i cant belive that i live in same contry with him

HAHA joe looks pissed off in that pic! omg like anyone cares how he feels. And that’s Blanda’s design in the background.He’s an idiot.He stood there on purpose to show her work off on his IG,LOL like anyone cares!

NO Joe is still in Zurich!! omg!

I’m sorry but I have seen 12yr olds draw better stuff than that.

he is not in zurich he is back to the united states

How do u know he’s back in the us because some guy says he thinks he saw joe on his plane?

Joe is fucking blander while snorting coke right now in Zurich bitch

And even if he was heading back to the states from ZURUCH he would go to NYC to be up blanders ass

Joe not sexs with her. Joe virgin he single. Joe not leave USA Joe love him country and him family

Sorry ladies, Blanda said that Joe is moving in with her in Zurich. Joe is not coming back. Find another guy to replace Joe y’all, maybe Nick?

She say she come to ny

Who Am i kiddinng? Not even Nick can replace my crush on Joe.

Please get the hell out of DENIAL & realize he is dating her.He is NOT single.What more do u need to get through your think skull he NOT sinle anymore. Blander has already came out offically & said they ARE dating.STOP! with the he single crap & get out of denial.

Hes single because hes not married

He not marry her he love him family. He not drug he not sexs

Joe deserves to die. He’s a disgrace. hope this bitch will stay in that fucking country forever

Much more *

Drugs are bad you guise!

• I <3 the jbs

You guys are such mean judgemental people. You act like you know everything about their relationship, regardless of Joe’s feelings.You are clearly not a fan,because fans don’t talk like that about someone he clearly loves.He has stuck with her regardless of the hate, because it seems you guys can’t get it through your thick heads, that he doesn’t care about your hatred towards them or her.Nothing you say is going to change anything. The fact that you want to break up a happy couple because of things you heard,or rumors,is just low and pathetic.You will never break them up.So hate, bitch, bully, say crappy sh*t.It just says more about you as a person.She doesn’t care either, because they are both happy. She’s going to be around for along time, so you better get used to it

He looks wasted. Sorry, but he does…

Joe is her lap dog. She says sit, and he sits LOL he’s so infatuated with her. It’s sickening. He’s more interested in promoting her lame designs, than working with his brother(s) in the studio. I think the Jonas Brothers are close to being done.I give them a few more yrs though. They even tour in the same countries in South Ametica,because they’re not that big anywhere else. Sad.. but at the same time, Joe and Kevin don’t seem to mind, so neither do i.

So Demis back to cutting? Guess she couldn’t take Blanda either
    This comment is really low. She is not back to anything. She just keeps in contact with the people who are there for guidance! and this subject is not something to use to make a sarcastic comment..

instead on going to promote your girlfriend in other country, go to the studio and do your own work…. im aJONAS FAN but i need NEW MUSIC NOW!!!!!

attention seeker… disgusting tbh

OMG, seriously what a truly terrible thing to say WOW – I’m hardly happy about the current situation but to say such a thing, I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

It sure doesn’t really look good for the brothers. Kevin was on the other side of the country (in Las Vegas) and he couldn’t waste his time stopping to see his bro or go to the recording studio. Joe is glued to his chicks side selling phone cases and tee shirts. Nick is at least trying to force himself to tweet once every couple of days. Guess that’s something.

Joe single

What’s with al the 12 year old one direction fans suddenly commenting on Joe’s Instagram? Gtfo 12 year olds.

Jan 11, 2013 @ 05:29 pm

Nick is in the studio I don’t think he cares that much for Kevin and Joe’s ideas. Joe might as well have fun elsewhere.

• Gabby girl

Go take a look at her fb page. It’s her real one because its been active since 09 in one pic she goes off on the haters saying Demi is better. Not saying the idiot Demi lovers are right but if she’s is a REAL relationship with Joe she needs to keep her opinions to herself. I am not a huge fan of Dani but at least she keeps it classy

Gabby girl said:

What? link please …

• Gabby girl

And the Joe should die comment was pathetic. No one wants bad for him. The issue is if he wants to live his life this way then retire and stop trying to make money off the fans who your gf is now complaining about. If you want a private life get out of the habit of screaming your putting out new music. Put your ig and twitter on private and have your gf put her fb and tumbler on private. She states she doesn’t know how people found her???? What a joke

Joe :(

wow what impressive doodles blanderr -__- L-O-L

It’s the same as her twitter blahblahblanda. The pic she is referring to is the one from last night with the girl flipping off the camera called haters gonna hate

• TheTripleThreat

Jan 11, 2013 @ 06:03 pm
    ______

That’s not me, folks, but I have to say, if you’re a teacher, TEACHERS UNITE! A teacher’s job is to help students if they are like that, not to judge. Joe is not on drugs, and everyone on here shouldn’t judge him or his brothers unless you have walked in their shoes and you know what they have been through because of that. Teachers (and fans) have to be empathetic of others, I don’t ever judge my students, and some of them have extremely difficult home lives, so I try to make my classroom a safe place where they can come for love and support, as well as learning. There is no such thing as a “bad” student. I have plenty of kids in my classes that have difficult home situations, and even when I have to discipline them, I love them to death. I know why they act out, because of their pain. Being a teacher requires ton of patience, and when a student gets violent, you can’t raise your voice, or you will just make them madder, especially if they are older. I have worked with children from Kindergarten through fourth and fifth grade, and even with preteens in middle school and high school students. I love them all the same, and they all respect me and know that I give them respect so they should give me that same respect. I would do anything for any one of my students, and there is nothing I wouldn’t do for them. I have been getting in contact with the families of the amazing teachers in Newtown, and I would do anything to protect my students like those teachers did. I am starting to think of ways to make my room safer for my student if there ever was a gunman in the school – and I have some good ideas of what I want to do when I have my own classroom. I am going to put some of my furniture on discrete rollers, so if someone comes in and I have a closet or bathroom in there, I can lock us in and move the furniture easily. Or maybe I will put those special moving pads underneath and use a table to board the door. I am also going to put a louisville slugger in my cabinet and also pepper spray just in case, and lock it up so my kids can’t get to it. That way it gives my students time to hide while I can knock the gun out of his hands. My students come first, always. I would give my life for any of them – I just love them so much.

Idk i just want to sing make you mine in a tank top instead of just in love on the SA tour. Please change the set list!

And nick needs to sing stay with Joe

I want joe* to sing make you mine

• TheTripleThreat

Yes, I agree, you should NEVER wish death on another person. That is very mean – there are plenty of people in this world that aren’t my favorite, but I would never wish death on them! :O

Oh good heavens triple threat found us

Honesty i hate just in love

• TheTripleThreat

Jan 12, 2013 @ 08:11 am
    I <3 the jbs said:
    _____

Don’t name call like that. Yes, it’s mean, and I agree, it’s judgmental, but don’t reduce yourself to their size.

I really appreciate your comment, though. I am glad someone out there is able to see what my sisters and I see when it comes to the way the fan base is bullying them.

• TheTripleThreat

Jan 12, 2013 @ 09:30 am
    Oh good heavens triple threat found us
    ________

What’s bad about that? :( Honestly?

• TheTripleThreat

It is hard being a teacher – it isn’t the best paying job, but it’s definitely personally rewarding knowing you made a difference in someone else’s life by teaching them about life. And there’s so much they can’t learn from a textbook, so we do lots of field trips. :) I like to make learning fun, because you NEVER stop learning! My students have also taught me more about me than almost anyone else in this world (besides maybe God.)

You also have to be prepared for anything when you are a teacher – I have had to break up fights between middle schoolers and high school students with my bare hands. But I love my job. I would go to great lengths to make sure my kids have all they need in life. And I DON’T tolerate bullying. Like I said, I was severely bullied in school, so I take it very seriously.

Her fb was started in 09 but she didn’t post much of anything until the last few months. Then it’s all about her working on this and that hmmmmmmm

Joe is using her for sexs and drugs and she use him for job

Blanda have picture wanting girls to show tits

I don’t know nor care who started that FB a/c in 2009 but it clearly wasn’t her … totally fake, come on now!

Blanda have picture wanting girls to show tits

Class act isn’t she? Also saw one with her holding a sign saying ‘suck my dick’. Joe is a grown man now and old enough to make his own choices & decisions …. let him get on with it I say. I would say though that the JB’s are done.

Blanda have picture wanting girls to show tits

It is her or Joe thinks it is. His account is private but she accepted my friend request and she is friends with Joe

what is joe’s account?

he is not moving to zurich please stop made that up joe is not like that besides he never leave his country and joe is not dumb to be like that

I highly doubt he’s a virgin. When u look at some of his exes.Some ppl just can’t get out of the past & what they had said in the past.He gave way too many clues that he might not be anymore when he released fast life album.

No one gives a fuck about her. I’m getting tired.. In gettin older.. AIN’T NO BODY GOT TIME WAITING SO LONG FOR YOUR MUSIC. Fack. Whos with me?! :)

[Blind Gossip] Here is an update on a teen favorite who is screwing up his life.

He actually went home for Christmas. He spent a few pleasant days with his family, golfing and skiing and opening presents and enjoying family dinners.

But he won’t be sticking around. He’s going to hop on a plane early next week and go play around Europe. By play, we mean hang out with his girlfriend (a bland girl who he doesn’t realize is totally using him to promote her product), drink until he is blackout drunk, and do enough c*caine and h*roin to kill the average person.

If you are a fan of his (and we know that there are millions of you following him on Twitter), you can help him. Stop denying that he has a problem. Stop enabling him. Tell him to go get well. Tell him you’ll still be there as a fan if he takes a break to go to r*hab.

And, yes, his family knows about his problem. They have been trying, asking, begging, and demanding him to get help. None of it has worked. They had made arrangements to get him into r*hab right after Christmas, so that could spend a month away from all the bad influences in his life, and be healthy for his upcoming tour. He lies and says that he is not using. He says that there is nothing wrong with him and that he doesn’t need to go to r*hab. And, because he is an adult, no one can force him to go.

They also can’t force him to stay. These are trying times for the family. They are supposed to be in the studio this month, working on an album and getting ready for next month’s tour. Instead of doing either, he is taking off, leaving his family and his team in the dust so that he can go party some more. They are furious that he is letting him down. They are also scared that they will get the call one day that he has overd*sed in some hotel room in Europe. But he is young, and stupid, and an add*ct… and they have to let him go. What else can they do?

She said they are moving in together

Just because someone is not married doesn’t make the single.Grow the hell up.He has a girlfriend which make him not single but dating. There is a big difference between being single & married.

Yeah a Virgin that lives with his gf

JOE IS SINGLE YOU GROW HE VIRGIN HE NOT WITH THIS GIRL

JOE IS SINGLE YOU GROW HE VIRGIN HE NOT WITH THIS GIRL
    __________
    WHAT THE HELL ARE U 14 OR SOMETHING. u WISH HE WAS SINGLE & NOT A VIRGIN…COME OUT OF YOU LITTLE WORLD OF DENIAL.BY THE WAY GO BACK TO ENGLISH CLASS. SCREW U I’M OUTTA HER. SEE YA

Blander is the one hat said in an interview he was moving there with her. Also she lived him him & nick in ny.

SOFT INTERVIEW TO A SWISS, TODAY 11 OF JANUARY, 2013 JOURNAL
    (blanda talks abt joe)

Headline: “Yes, we’re together.” (The holder changes in the interview with the journal and published by the Web site of the newspaper)

Soft Eggenschwiler accepts for the first time talk about his new Romance with Joe Jonas, American singer.

Soft, media from around the world are talking about you, how are you?

-I can’t complain. At this moment I am very happy, both professionally and in my private life.

Therefore, you’re officially in a relationship with Joe Jonas?

-Yes. We know us already for a long time, through mutual friends. But we have learned to know us better and turned into something romantic just a few months ago. I never knew that he is a pop star.

The uproar was then in America.

-It is true. But until now has not had any change my life.

Despite the evil that is talking about you?

-What is said, says more about those who speak to me. I attach importance to the opinions of my people, my family and my friends.

Currently, they are together in Zurich.

-That is correct. The reason is this: I will present this evening in Zurich’s Cabaret shells of command line for iPhones that I designed. My creations are composed of artistic graphics patterns that represent animals and typographic elements.

A great party?

-Clear! We have a great lineup of international DJ. There are many extras as well as screen printing, posters and t-shirts, distributed exclusively on the release, which is also where buy it.

Are you often in the cabaret?

-If, however in Zurich, I also much to Gonzo! In New York I find rather in bars or places where it is good music.

When are you going to be back in the Big Apple?

-Inside of a week, because it calls the work. Last year I received a label founded with two friends, we want to build this year. Also, I want to make an exhibition in New York auf die Beine stellen (didn’t understand that it was really that, so I left it textual), that would be my greatest wish.

The headline was YES WE RE TOGETHER! if that doesn’t say she using him what does

she is not saying that please dont be rediculous to say because is not true and joe is not a idiot and i dont hear that she saying that so you are a liar

Hey dumm ass…go online & find the article yourself & ready it yourself.

What is it going to take for some of yall to believe she outta that they are together & are a couple….what to come to your face & say yes blander is telling the truth…i am with her.

There were two articles and yes the other ones they LIVE together

Hi it Joe. She tell truth I single I not sexs that woman I not go Zurich I stay USA

blanda it dosent say that to joe moving to zurich don be such a liar because you are she never say that

________________________
    Your not joe your just that crazed fan. Joe has much better English & grammerthat that other person. Oh & fake joe f u wants us to believe u…I wouldn’t missed spell the exact same words that crazed fans missed spelled.Nice try though.

There are two artles go ready them yourself …Yes she does say it. Use google translate is u don’t understand what she is saying.

I not miss spellings

Your not the real joe.Your the same person that wrote that other statement because u missed spelled the same words. Go get a life & stop pretending your joe.

It’s sexting not sexs. Oh U might want to learn to use comma’s. This tells me your gramma is very bad & u need to go back to school. Joe has much better gramma than u. I’m getting off of here because I am not going to fight with children.

What is this gramma

Joe has better grammar then that girl? No Joe is as dumb as a box of rocks

Dumb ass box of rocks….well that explains why he’s dating someone that is using him to help further her careeer.

Blanda is nice you should all give chances to her not use Joe for art of hers she just has him help like a boyfriend do

Famewhore

The fact that Joe is in Zurich and not in the studio, the fact that Kevin wasin LA and wasnt in the studio, the fact that Nick is doing an album the way he wants without his brothers input.

Rip Jonas brothers

The fact that Joe abandoned Winston just like Nick abandoned Elvis.

The band should be called “nick jonas & the other two brothers” at the rate they are going.

If they aren’t going to be with their dogs more than they have already…they don’t need one.

Jan 12, 2013 @ 06:11 pm

The sad thing is Joe used to have so much life an energy on stage, he was the showman. Now it seems he doesnt care about it, he used to idolize Freddie Mecury and Mick Jagger. Hes just letting the spotlight completely to Nick, it seems that he has no ambitions anymore, except being in a permanent honeymoon with his girlfriends. And Kevin? Kevin is all about his wife, i guess at least he has that reality show.

Joe is lost and he doesnt care. :(

He posted another pic of blandee. :)

Kevin’s all about brushing Dani’s hair and doing her nails

Jan 13, 2013 @ 10:03 am
    It really does seem like he doesn’t care about anything anymore
    Right? and for me,it’s his i don’t care attitude that’s pissing me off more than anything

• Jonas fan

Exactly! i think if that’s the case. Maybe their tour and ” new album” will be their last one. Then Joe can run off and live in Zurich with his gf and get married,Nick can focus on a solo album and maybe more broadway shows, and Kevin can continue focusing on his career in the entertainment industry and etc. Sounds like a plan to me.

Well from her Fb and twitter. She seems nice! why don’t you guys stop judging her.I mean she doesn’t care anyways. Just give her a chance. Kevin and Nick like her, and they know each other’s family. I honestly think this is really serious. Just going by my intuition. So just deal with it..

Why do you think Kevin and Nick like her?

Maybe cause they were home schooled, they live in some sort of bubble. Cause they’ve always made strange business decisions. It’s like they don’t get why the fans are buying tickets. They are fangirling & lusting after them. Until they make music that changes their audience make up, they need to stop the girlfriend promotion & public dating. All it does is cost them fans. Yeah, there might be 5 fans who become “relationship fans” and tweet their support 24/7, but they cause many more than that to stray to someone else who actually pays attention to them.

Adam Joseph. It’s the same one someone posted a pic of months ago when he followed Nat Ho. It’s his but he only accepts friends.
    Ok thanks :) And is Blanda’s account “blahblahblanda” on Fb? because there’s a joe account too ” joseph jay” and she liked one of his status’s. So i’m just curious

Nick dating Demi

Nick like Demi. Kevin like Dani. Joe like blanda

There are alot of Adam Joseph accounts on Fb :/ well I guess he doesn’t want the hate.

Who gives shit if he posted another pic of blander

Joe single

Doubt Nick would be able to have a solo career. He already tried during the height of their fame when they had tons of fans. Nick all alone on stage is a little awkward cause he does not look comfortable. As much as Kevin & Joe are not as into music anymore, when they are onstage with Nick, they have a great energy (along with their backup band). They are a great live show band. (They actually sound better than their CD’s) Only problem is that only girls 15-22 know that right now.

No he’s not he is dating blander. She came out & offically said they are a couple.

I’m older then 22 and love them but I am sick of the drama and lack of concern for music

This

How do I post a screen shot

Rip

Rip

I think Its quite sad actually, Joe said that he always wanted to act, but hes not really pursuing anything, he doesnt even seem interested in the music theyre working on now (maybe Its because nick is being his usual snobby self but thats another story). I find Joe quite talented, but most people cant see that and general public thinks “nick is the only talented on” even Kevin is so talented, i think not even Joe himself thinks hes talented.

Theyre not much better anymore :(

Also the fans on Twitter kissing her ass, why are they so worried if people like her or not, where were you when Joe’s album came out? Ps. Joe’s priority should be his career because Its futuro, not some 5 month girlfriend that might leave him or hey she could be a priority but find a balance between both. Thats where hes lacking so is Kevin.

Its his future*

Joe single. He tired of this bye

Just because he’s not married doesn’t mean he isn’t single. If he is so single like u claim maybe he needs to come out & set the record straight because blander came out & said offically they are a couple/dating which means he’s not single..he’s got a girlfriend now.

I don’t want that bitch back. I hope his plane crashes