Ke$ha Wrote $1.63 Song For Miley Cyrus

Ke$ha was only paid $1.63 to write the title track for Miley Cyrus‘ 2009 EP ‘The Time Of Our Lives’. Ke$ha, who has written songs for Britney Spears and The Veronicas, told Seventeen: ‘It was like $1.63 cents for a song I wrote, I think for Miley Cyrus. It was an embarrassingly tiny amount.

But I never cashed it and it’s on a bulletin board in my house. ..Writing for Miley was fun ’cause I think she’s funny. I met her and I liked her vibe, so I was like, ‘OK, I’ll write, like, a party song for a younger crowd.”

• Lana Del Rey

I love every one of Miley’s songs, but “Time of our Lives” is forgettable. No wonder Kesha didn’t make big money off it. But I could totally see Kesha sing it… or wonder she does in the studio. JK. I like her music… or whatever you call that noise. JK… maybe.

• vane

en una parte se ven don ramón y ñoño jajajja los amo

-atrl- is annoying…

I thought u guys said that miley writes her own songs, bitch plz

She wrote almost all the songs in her albums.
    The EP wasn’t written by her.

Yeah all the songs on the EP:Time of Our Lives except Before The Storm weren’t written by Miley.

More like flop$ha wasn’t her song banned from the radio? trololol

Only because of a fucking shooting. Tardass

she was in the studio for more than a year she can’t work on album for trillion years.
    and those are just talk shows. P.S. I don’t think she’s been on SNL in 2012…Basically she has done nothing over these past 2 years.
    Have you ever been in a studio working on a album, I don’t think so. You did say past few years, she hosted SNL in 2011. You are such an idiot–you said these PAST FEW years. I just mentioned what Miley has done in the PAST FEW YEARS you asshole. So stick it where the sun don’t shine.

And your damn straight those are just talk shows BUT SHE WAS ON THOSE TALK SHOWS. Damn you are so FUCKING stupid.

Tell us what the fuck have you have done in the PAST FEW years?

Oh yeah I forgot–she also did her backyard sessions and was invovled with the album tribute to “BOB DYLAN” AMNESTY. She also performed at “CITY OF HOPE” gala.

This is how the song would sound like… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJo2L4mCpcY

it’s not like i said i hate miley
    i’ve really enjoyed watching her do nothing but smoke weed and fight with paparazzi these past years
    Oh, so you missed her on 2.5 men, Leno, Chelsey Lately, Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, walking the Red Carpet at Award shows, Oprah, SNL, VH1 Diva’s plus she’s in the studio.

You watched Miley smoking weed holy shit when was this??

Who writes a check for $1.63?!?! I’d have to see it to believe it.

It’s not like Ke$ha hasn’t lied before. She took all the credit for writing “Die Young,” but after that Newtown tragedy, she says she didn’t have any say in the writing process, and that she didn’t want to sing that “awful” song in the first place. What…?

She was in studio for more than a year. She can’t work on album for trillion years.
    And those are just talk shows. P.S I don’t think she’s been on SNL in 2012… Basically, she has done NOTHING over these past 2 years.

Only because of a fucking shooting. Tardass

trolololololoo

• - atrl -

Who writes a check for $1.63?!?! I’d have to see it to believe it.

y’all are taking this way too seriously

I actually do like that song… it’s a kind of song I would blast to with a friend or by myself in my car lawls XD

I was surprised when I found out Kesha wrote it.

I thought u guys said that miley writes her own songs, bitch plz

She wrote almost all the songs in her albums.
    The EP wasn’t written by her.

Kesha and her mom co-wrote the song. I think they were just planning to do it for free anyway and as a joke accepted a shitty amount of money b/c it didn’t even matter. Idk. I wasn’t there. Just kinda what I’m interpreting from what she said.

I don’t like that song :/. It was a sure hit tho, too bad it wasn’t a single.
    And Dr. Luke produced it so he got your coins, K$ lol.

Nick would write you 100 songs for free Miles :'(!!!

• - atrl -

slay$ha

More like flop$ha wasn’t her song banned from the radio? trololol

Does Miley even get played on the radio?
    oh shit

• - atrl -

I’m just letting y’all know that i’ll always be better than y’all

• - atrl -

-atrl- is annoying…

we did it kids

Does Miley even get played on the radio?

oh shit
    Yes she does!!! :)

Kesha wrote songs for the Veronicas? I thought that. But then Lisa from the Veronicas, being the bitch she is, bashed Kesha’s performance and overall image/values. Kesha does suck, but you have no fucking right to call her out when your music sucks as bad and you even TOOK a song she wrote. Pathetic.

Omg ^

Does Miley even get played on the radio?
    oh shit

Considering Miley’s last album was in 2010 and Ke$ha’s it’s still in the promo phase, this is a stupid shade.
    Ke$ha’s album didn’t make top 50 in UK so i feel why are you pressed though.

• Luhmann

what exactly are some very nice in addition to favorite webpages for blogging???
    Luhmann http://baid.us/hKqz

It’s not bad if other people write your songs some one needs a job .

It’s not bad if other people write your songs some one needs a job .

what a messy faggot you are
    Really, good comeback asshole, not!!!!

A sucky comeback for an even suckier “insult”.

what a messy faggot you are
    Really, good comeback asshole, not!!!!

• - atrl -

now she’s better than miley
    slay$ha

slay$ha

More like flop$ha wasn’t her song banned from the radio? trololol

• - atrl -

the c’mon video slayed my lyf bye

• BrokenArrow

I dont like that song.

If people think shes better than miley, you need help. Kthanxbai

• - atrl -

If people think shes better than miley, you need help. Kthanxbai

what a messy faggot you are

I thought u guys said that miley writes her own songs, bitch plz

• barbiescunt

Why would you even write it? I would have the said fuck you. The least they should pay you is minimum wage. Lol

• - atrl -

it’s not like i said i hate miley

LMAO!!! Bitch please! then how come ke$ha only has 3 million followrs on twitter and miley has 11 million??? BURN!!!!

Oh snap! WIN!

I’m just letting y’all know that i’ll always be better than y’all

Invalid, you’re not better than anyone.

Does Miley even get played on the radio?
    oh shit

I’ve heard her song The Climb playing on the radio awhile ago.
    Ohhh

True..

That’s how much Ke$ha is worth! lol jk

- atrl – said: