Lady Gaga PINK BURKA Fan Meeting

lady-gaga-pink-burka-2

Gaga isn’t mocking a religion. She’s tired of people judging muslim men for “making women dress up like that” when in reality that’s their religion and those are their beliefs, just like we find that extremely weird and unfair they think it’s sexist and inappropiate the fact that we dress like we dress (for men), she’s embracing their way of living to let everyone know every woman from any religion is amazing, sexy and beautiful.
    ——————-
    I don’t see it that way at all, when a Muslim women wears a burka they’re choosing to conceal themselves one of the reason why it’s black and covers them fully. When Gaga does it and it’s hot pink and she’s probably going to be half naked on stage the next day it’s not sending any sort of message, other then being disrespectful to what the burka stands for.

Exactly! She’s obviously just trying to stir up some scandal so she can continue to claim to be misunderstood, mysterious and original, that’s all there is to it. The poetic reasons, in other words the BS she makes up to explain everything she does, is just not doing it for me any more.

fucking queen
    bow the fuck down

we did it kids

• - atrl -

sold out show like lady gaga
    big bank roll like lady gaga

SubwayToVenus said:
    ——————-

• - atrl -

burqa swag like lady gaga

(????)

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

You don’t know shit get the fuck outta here.

• - atrl -

That woman right there is a real artist like it or not.

Boo-Bear Vibes said:

You don’t know shit get the fuck outta here.
    Oh ok so the fact that I’m part of the religion makes me not know anything lol alright mindless Gaga fans :)

SubwayToVenus said:

You didn’t make any sense….

You don’t know shit get the fuck outta here.

wtf Jorge. stop.

Lady Gaga doesn’t need anybody to stay relevant though. She’s touring.

- atrl – said:
    That woman right there is a real artist like it or not.
    I choked on my spit

omg Cali

who are you

omfg

I like Gaga but the fact that -atrl- is a fan and it’s bullying anons mm…

I WAS BORN THIS WAY *twerks*.

I choked on my spit

me too tbh

• anons

I like Gaga but the fact that -atrl- is a fan and it’s bullying anons mm…

do you mean anons as in me

how

but i’m not an it

because demi and 1d are real artists okay sure

do you mean anons as in me

no. *sends naked pic for u*

im laughing ladkhgklsdhg

no. *sends naked pic for u*

have some respect for the queen

-screams- what is going on here

delusion

lady agag

iSarcasticING – i want to have babies with you cuz you like my bb Miles.

• iSarcasticING

your icon fits the situation lol

Lozan?

• imnotannoying

lady gaga looks like a fucking pelican and her ugly big ass nosed self can GO no one even likes her or cares for anymore except for her fat ugly monsters.

CaliSwag said:
    Leave Cali alone, I thought Lady Gaga fans were against bullying?
    They’re actually huge bullies they bully beliebers all the time its quite ironic

you got that right

Lozan?

dkjhfd

• Spill The Truth Tea

Beyoncé comes off as pretentious.

• imnotannoying

lady gaga looks like a pelican tho

oh god

• iSarcasticING

lady gaga looks like a pelican tho

I always get inbred rat tease, but that works too.

• Troll

Gaga never stopped her fans to bully Kelly Osbourne…Suspicious.

troll omg

Troll said:
    Gaga never stopped her fans to bully Kelly Osbourne…Suspicious.
    she posted a letter

Troll said:
    Gaga never stopped her fans to bully Kelly Osbourne…Suspicious.
    she posted a letter

fuck kelly osbourne

• lovelife

what happened with kelly osbourne?

Gaga only have two iconic songs imo
    Poker Facesus and Iconic Romance.
    Express Yourself 2.0 works too.

• iSarcasticING

mess

• CaliSwag

Leave Cali alone, I thought Lady Gaga fans were against bullying?

• imnotannoying

She’s one of my faves.
    But i’m not delusional.
    There’s no deep message behind this, it’s basically a straight out attention seeking call.

There is a message behind everything she does cause she’s not a fucking dumbass like mariah carey or nicki minaj if she does something it’s because there is a reason.

she said her perfume would smell like SEMEN..

iSarcasticING said:
    mess
    your icon fits the situation lol

• iSarcasticING

-screams- what is going on here

• Spill The Truth Tea

Spill The Truth Tea said:
    She slays your fave.

She’s one of my faves.
    But i’m not delusional.
    —————-
    I like you.

I like you too.

• imnotannoying

lady gag is an attention whore who just wants the media to constantly talk about her, cause she knows her fame in the public eye is fizzling out and no one really cares for her stupid antics anymore

imnotannoying said:
    She’s one of my faves.
    But i’m not delusional.

she said her perfume would smell like SEMEN..
    Obviously the reason she’s doing that is because she wants women to know they don’t need any men, they can smell like they just had sex with a guy with her perfume, all by themselves. Women power!

• - atrl -

kelly gets payed for bullying people so

Gaga only have

• SubwayToVenus

Beliebers are actually the worst bullies after those moronic directioners and they waste away their lives bullying everyone so stfu

• iSarcasticING

Gaga only have two iconic songs imo
    Poker Facesus and Iconic Romance.
    Express Yourself 2.0 works too.

Nobody remembers Born This Way, and BR is only remembered by the video. Her only real iconic hit is Poker Face.

• iSarcasticING

Y’all dragged me on here for THIS.

CaliSwag said:
    troll omg

your icon annoys me

• Troll

she posted a letter

Yes. A letter when she was attacking ‘Fashion Police’ instead of sayin’ “i’m sorry my fans told you to kill yourself”.

iSarcasticING said:
    Y’all dragged me on here for THIS.

who are you

• lovelife

Y’all dragged me on here for THIS.

you asked for the link

SubwayToVenus said:

Your idol preaches about anti bullying tho so it’s a bit hypocritical when the fans do it

Troll said:

Actually she did both things.

your icon annoys me

good

• anons

the more button showed up

• SubwayToVenus

Gaga isn’t my idol though, eminem is but Gaga is fucking amazing and inspirational, and I don’t think it’s hypocritical to bully or not, it’s just wrong, coming from everyone.

Umbrella is not iconic.
    Maybe We Found Love.
    And Katy Perry doesn’t have a single iconic song even when she has 342.590 hits.

• lovelife

just get your head out of her ass, shes not perfect.

• CaliSwag

Yea but beliebers don’t campaign for anti-bullying and don’t act as if they never do it

And Subway to Venus please extend your vocabulary

anons said:
    the more button showed up

legend

i think Umbrella is more iconic than We Found Love

why are you still here then

Baby by Bieber is iconic for all the bad reasons. I feel bad for that stanbase sometimes.

• SubwayToVenus

every fan base has people who bully what is your point

• imtnotannoying

im out of here tbh boring

And Subway to Venus please extend your vocabulary

why

• Troll

Rihanna’s most iconic hit is Chris Brown.

why are you still here then
    __

you need to make it more clear who youre talking to.

i want to fuck justin

• lovelife

Rihanna’s most iconic hit is Chris Brown.
    omg

Troll said:
    Rihanna’s most iconic hit is Chris Brown.
    i

lovelife said:

i think Umbrella is more iconic than We Found Love

Umbrella was only huge in the U.S imo

imtnotannoying said:
    im out of here tbh boring

Same it’s too hard to communicate with these 12 year olds

Troll said:
    Rihanna’s most iconic hit is Chris Brown.

I SCREAMED

queen rihanna

Same it’s too hard to communicate with these 12 year olds

omg you’re so annoying

LOL I snorted..

Only Gaga…

Gaga got banned from visiting Indonesia (a Muslim country) she had to cancel touring there cause people were protesting her from stepping foot in their country.

;

• WakaWakaEhEh

hola como estas

• SubwayToVenus

taylor’s dress is hideous omg

• Keepitreal

Damn, i’m late

• iSarcasticING

who are you

A legend.

This is hilarious. The way people are explaining the reasons behind Lady Gaga’s outfit, you’d think they could read her freaking mind. Gaga doesn’t even need to make up deep explanations for her actions any more. She can just do ANYTHING crazy as an obvious publicity stunt, and her fans will find the non-existent meaning behind it instead of her.

Hola perras, se perdieron un post lleno de drama.

Too many comments to go through.
    Can’t wait for new music this year. 2013 year of Gaga.

• - atrl -

let her wear the damn burqa omg

yay new icon
    atrl/taylorsromeo slayin’ your lives since 2009

• - atrl -

Too many comments to go through.
    Can’t wait for new music this year. 2013 year of Gaga.
    artpop 2013 tbh

artpop is gonna slay

artpop is gonna slay

fmb because 7 days till i see her beautiful face again

v

hi jay

• Jinxx.

Lady Gaga is annoying, she goes overboard.

aren’t you 12

• Troll

anons said:

i want to fuck justin

i want you to fuck me while i’m wearing my official 1D overalls from Walmart.

Troll said:
    Rihanna’s most iconic hit is Chris Brown.

omfg

Troll said:
    anons said:

i want to fuck justin

i want you to fuck me while i’m wearing my official 1D overalls from Walmart.
    omfg

• anons

i want you to fuck me while i’m wearing my official 1D overalls from Walmart.

we can make that happen

VANCITY

test

i

• Troll

This is dead like Hilary Duff’s career.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Fab…but why?

win

what the actual fuck

• oceanUP

a little culturally insensitive, but at least it’s pretty!

OU why do you always want to start drama?
    You don’t even post Gaga regularly.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Oh how nice she’s mocking a religion to stay relevant.

She’s already going to hell, why bother wasting your time arguing over this?

OMG THANKS OU

because demi and 1d are real artists okay sure
    but nobody even brought them up….

what’s so funny you can’t even defend your fave

I love Gaga and she got my coins during the Ball but the bitch knows this will get attention. It’s not art, it’s the shock factor.

because demi and 1d are real artists okay sure
    nobody brought them up, nobody brought up being a real artist either js

what’s so funny you can’t even defend your fave

___

what are you talking about

i did

-twirls-

have some respect for the queen

I respect Queen Gaga tho.

no. *sends naked pic for u*

i’ll send you pics of my dick

what’s so funny you can’t even defend your fave

Yea especially when you have to bring other people up in the process

I can’t drag -atrl- because he stans for Gaga. How frustrating…

• - atrl -

idc idc idc i’m seeing her in a week and y’all can stay here hate on her all u want

Jan 13, 2013 @ 03:50 pm
    I can’t drag -atrl- because he stans for Gaga. How frustrating…

what’s that supposed to mean

i thought that was cali from os omg

anons said:

no. *sends naked pic for u*

i’ll send you pics of my dick

ok. my body is ready (?)

7 days fmb

what’s that supposed to mean

i thought that was cali from os omg

it is

ong 12 days until justin

but the ts icon

i’m confused

anons yessss *having big time orgasm*

• lovelife

the outfits offensive, clearly considering someone apart of the religion just said she found it offensive herself.

end of conversation. done. period.

y’all are giving her all the attention she wants by hating on her

Lana looks constipated in your avi, bitch.

y’all are giving her all the attention she wants by hating on her
    I said like two things and will forgot about it tomorrow it’s not like I’m going to protest and end up on the news. So really I’m not giving her any attention.

• - atrl -

Lana looks constipated in your avi, bitch.

ok

• SubwayToVenus

Gaga is fucking amazing and everything she does is right though.
    And “CaliSwag” how the fuck did I not make any sense?

• SubwayToVenus

Louis Tomlinson is a cunt.

@Boo-Bear Vibes
    who r u

• lovelife

Gaga is fucking amazing and everything she does is right though.
    And “CaliSwag” how the fuck did I not make any sense?

was that supposed to be sarcasm o.o

SubwayToVenus said:
    Louis Tomlinson is a cunt.
    i

Subway what happened with Dani.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Gaga is fucking amazing and everything she does is right though.
    And “CaliSwag” how the fuck did I not make any sense?

• - atrl -

ain’t bout that born this way lyf when it comes to y’all faggots

• Spill The Truth Tea

Madonna is overrated.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Louis Tomlinson is a cunt.
    —————-
    He thanks you.

ovelife said:
    Gaga is fucking amazing and everything she does is right though.
    And “CaliSwag” how the fuck did I not make any sense?

was that supposed to be sarcasm o.o
    mte

• lovelife

Louis Tomlinson is a cunt.

because thats relevant.

• anons

my farts smell horrible my god

was that supposed to be sarcasm o.o

Nope.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Gaga is fucking amazing and everything she does is right though.
    And “CaliSwag” how the fuck did I not make any sense?
    I’d explain how but somebody like you wouldn’t understand

• Spill The Truth Tea

Lady Gaga is using the controversy factor and her fans think it’s art.

• SubwayToVenus

Subway what happened with Dani.

Haven’t talked to her in a while anon

I’d explain how but somebody like you wouldn’t understand

omfg

• Spill The Truth Tea

Demi lovato deserves more recognition.

Spill The Truth Tea said:
    Lady Gaga is using the controversy factor and her fans think it’s art.
    her fans think anything she does it art. smh

this is why i left os omfg

her fans think anything she does it art. smh
    __

she does no wrong.

this is why i left os omfg

why

Spill The Truth Tea said:
    Demi lovato deserves more recognition.

lol

i need a new icon

• Spill The Truth Tea

Adele is overrated.

• SubwayToVenus

Lady Gaga is using the controversy factor and her fans think it’s art.
    She slays your fave.

this is why i left os omfg
    It’s my opinion, you’re going to have to learn not everyone likes Gaga in fact some dislike her and I’m probably not the only Muslim who would find this offensive

anons said:
    i need a new icon

justin’s abs please

bout that illuminati lyf

SubwayToVenus said:
    I’d explain how but somebody like you wouldn’t understand

omfg

exactly

• Spill The Truth Tea

Ke$ha will be remembered as a one hit wonder.

omfg

exactly

stop

y’all are so mad omg

• Boo-Bear Vibes

I’m eating my yogurt in a rather good mood actually

y’all are so mad omg
    ___

im quite content, thank you.

• Spill The Truth Tea

SubwayToVenus said:

Lady Gaga is using the controversy factor and her fans think it’s art.
    She slays your fave.

I like you.

She’s one of my faves.
    But i’m not delusional.

She’s one of my faves.
    But i’m not delusional.
    ___

i didnt think sane ones existed

-slits wrists-

lol says who?

—————-
    lol says who?

me

shut the fuck up cali your life is a lie you’re a lie

shut the fuck up cali your life is a lie you’re a lie
    You’re right and my name isn’t even Cali

shut the fuck up cali your life is a lie you’re a lie
    Leave Cali alone, I thought Lady Gaga fans were against bullying?

what