Taylor Has Written 5 Songs About Harry

haylornewyears

Taylor Swift has already written five songs about her breakup with Harry Styles. A source told The Sun: ‘Taylor writes music in the same way that other women chat to their friends on the phone. It’s been how she deals with her emotions for most of her life. Harry and Taylor only dated for a short time but there were very strong feelings, so it’s been a tough comedown.

Lyrics have been written, but Taylor hasn’t come close to deciding whether she’ll ever release them. A song about it will surface at some point but it won’t be anything like the way she had a dig at her other ex John Mayer in one of her other tracks.’

fucking freak, she’s such a slut

i cant stand Taylor Swift anymore.

The only reason I even come on OU is to read the comments left by the idiots who use this site as their news source. ^^^Proof above. Everything this site posts is ridiculous, why do you morons believe it?

because it was posted on perezhilton.com as well, so it’s not fake and i’m not an idiot!!

• lovelife

stop spamming dumb bitches.

• lovelife

god damn

Did any f u see that blind tat was just solved??? Total publicity act “omgshe wrote songs about one of the guys in the biggest teen band right now MUST.BUY.NEXT.CD.”

Stop giving hollywood your money ppl wake up!!

MTE. People isn’t being a fan of her doing this over and over again and they still buy the cd’s so doesn’t make sense.

Congratulations, you just made your self sound like an even BIGGER idiot, who knew that was possible?!

I’m interested in the songs she must have written about Miley being a skank. That would be interesting!

Taylor must have tons of songs about skanks. After all she knows the subject; she’s one big ol’ country pumpkin’ – SKANK. Give your wide set vagina a break, Swifties.
    And of course you’re interested in anyhting related to Miley. Closeted stan at it’s best. Heh, Heh.

I¡m breaking my ribs or laughter; Taylor da best.

• Effy

___________________________________

I’d love to hear that one! And even more, I’d love to hear/see Miley’s reply

• SubwayToVenus

I REALLY HOPE SHE WRITES A SONG SLUT SHAMING MILEY CAUSE SHE IS SO FUCKING GONNA REPLY AND THE QUEEN IS THE BEST WHEN SHE’S PISSED.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m actually excited about this album, hope she releases it this year and not next year. Red is annoying and it’s already boring.

Everyone loves Taylor Sex Kitten Swift.
    From werewolfs, to boy bands.
    From the Prince of Persia to Rock N’ Roll Players.
    From the Kennedy’s to the Jonas.
    Everyone can have a piece of this country babe!
    Hoo ray!

she is fucking annoying.. can’t she write about something different? shes a freak

Everyone loves Taylor Sex Kitten Swift.
    From werewolfs, to boy bands.
    From the Prince of Persia to Rock N’ Roll Players.
    From the Kennedy’s to the Jonas.
    Everyone can have a piece of this country babe!
    Hoo ray!

———————————————

I bet this took you all day to think about.

• StupidTaylorSwift

5 SONGS? NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY HER LYRICS ARE SHIT, SHE MUST WRITE ALL OF HER SONGS IN 20 MINUTES.

I bet this took you all day to think about.

No, when it comes to Swift and her men you have so many options to choose that it just comes naturally.

I find it reallyyy annoying how people can’t respect other people’s opinions.. Like not everyone is going to hate Taylor, and not everyone is going to sure as hell love her either. You guys keep saying “NOH8″ but then go bash whoever has a different view than you. Like seriously stop trying to look “cool” if you go and reply to some anon’s commentary because you dissagree… because guess what?, it’s not cool, it’s immature. -__-

Same thing over and over again here she goes writing songs about her breakup no one cares =D

what a crazy idiot. i dont even understand how she even writes “love songs”. she has no concept of love. her longest relationship is what, 5 months? you cant even truly love someone deepy in that short length of time.

she knows about lust, infatuation, and obsession, but not love. she needs to grow up. it was cute when she was 16 pulling this crap but now as a grown woman, she needs to start acting her age and cut the innocent fairy princess bullshit.

• BrokenArrow

lol

Such BS. I feel like i am losing IQ points while reading that shit.

Taylor can date whoever the fuck she wants. I doubt this short showmance was enough to inspire her. Harry does not really compare with the likes of Jake.

• xAskTaylorx

………

• xAskTaylorx

Jan 13, 2013 @ 10:01 am
    lovelife said:

hey there taylor(: how have you been?

Hi! I’ve been good and busy with school! How are you? How is everyone over at OS? =)

Ya’ll are idiots

I like her music. I thought it was different witty, kinda funny and apropiate for 17 year old girls, she was like 18 when she released her first album right? So it was normal. Or I thought so. But right she’s just embarassing herself? She’s like 24, she needs to grow up as an artist and clearly as a person too. I do believe this “relationship” was fake so I’m not concerned about it but I just think these bitter breakup songs are just getting old and she should start writing about life and other things ya know? People are already starting to get sick of her but whatever, it’s her life.

• xAskTaylorx

Jan 13, 2013 @ 10:47 am

Released her first album at 16, had her second album released after dating Joe when she was 18, and Taylor is 23. =} She is getting pounded with fact and fiction stories right now.

• Effy

______________________________

I genuinely believe she can write about everything, I mean, if a guy would accidentally bump into her and make her ice cream cone fall to floor and not apologize for it, she would take him down with a song, she’s totally capable of writing 5 songs about Harry just because she’s annoyed with him.

I’m telling you guys, that ‘I’m Alright’ song on youtube was got leaked on purpose, I’m thinking Taylor wrote it! It’s obviously about Harry, search it! That way you don’t have to give your money to Hollywood.

One of the songs were already leaked……

Taylor Swift didn’t write or sing it.. It was written and sung by Jersey Green. It was written about Haylor and how a song might sound coming from Taylor’s perspective. And on purposely, she made it without insulting Harry at all. You should probably stop believing everything you see and hear..

These “sources” that OU talks about, are all fake. I’m not sure why anyone ever believes any of this crap.

• selenalatina

And no one is boycotting her music shut up you sound stupid af.

i dont what everyone so angry about, who cares if she right songs about her ex-boyfriends. she has the freedom to to that and she also has the freedom to date who ever she wants

Everyone loves Taylor Sex Kitten Swift.
    From werewolfs, to boy bands.
    From the Prince of Persia to Rock N’ Roll Players.
    From the Kennedy’s to the Jonas.
    Everyone can have a piece of this country babe!
    Hoo ray!

LMAO!

I don’t like One Direction but I think Taylor Swift is ridiculous and overrated as much as her silly music.

The 5 songs titles are:

-Not My Style
    -The Wrong Direction
    -Hairy
    -Back To December Part II
    -Am I the problem?

New Taylor song -Next another- lol

Most normal people in their twenties don’t date people alot younger than them & I would know… and I’m not a One Direction fan either.

I will not bow down but I’ll make you bow when I smack yo ass @selenalatina ;)

• selenalatina

I REALLY don’t understand why people call her a slut. Is there some kind of culture difference or what because on the east coast we date new people all the time. That’s what you do in your late teens and twenties. You’re suppose to date guys until you find the one and get married. Taylor is flawless and all you directioners can go on somewhere. Taylor has been around years before these douche bags and she’ll be around way after them. People love her for her honesty and her music, not for her looks like most of you girls do with one direction. They’re gonna be a fades boy band just like the jonas brothers WATCH. You might as well get over it. Taylor is the queen of country and pop. Bow down ;)

I fucken love taylor swift.

I’m sure she has…

She is so immature.

I’m laughing so hard about everyones comments, LETS JUST ALL BOYCOTT HER MUSIC

she’s crazy!! 5 songs!? poor Harry :(

Stop giving hollywood your money ppl wake up!!

Aw great here comes another fucking album!!

Shit get real.I sure do think she is crazy!

psychooooooo

psychooooooo

fucking freak, she’s such a slut

this bitch is crazy. why is she relevant anyway?

he was her first new year’s kiss even if it was fake so I amn’t surprised

@lovelife you are sexy.

• xAskTaylorx

Ummm, this was reported by “The Sun”, an unreliable news source FYI! Hi love life!

• lovelife

@lovelife you are sexy.
    ____

well ya know i do what i can(:

• lovelife

___

hey there taylor(: how have you been?

• lovelife

I hope Taylor releases another album soon. She usually waits like 2 years in between releases and I already overplayed Red so

• lovelife

-waddles away-

Whahaha what a surprise but Harry was warnt… Taylor makes lovesongs thats BASEd on her privatelife http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJo2L4mCpcY

Who in their right minds would want to hear that? She’s the problem and I hope someone writes music about THAT!

Jan 13, 2013 @ 10:05 am

Whahaha what a surprise but Harry was warnt… Taylor makes lovesongs thats BASEd on her private life
    _______________________________________

Um no Taylor is incapable of writing LOVE songs. All she knows is payback revenege songs even when she’s is clearly the problem.

ya people date in their twenties. but those same people dont turn around and act like some goody-goody puritan, bashing people for partying and drinking. imo, sleeping around is worse than hitting the club every weekend.

and if she wants to sleep around, then do it. but then dont act like every 8 week relationship you have is “true love” and call out every dude you f!ck like they’re an asshole and playing a victim. imo if you get dumped 10 times in a row, maybe the problem is you!