Taylor Swift Golden Globe Awards 2013

+ Taylor’s reaction to Adele winning. Photos: FameFlynet.

I heard the boob job rumor when the Target ad aired. I kinda think she did unless she finally decided to stop going braless and get a good pushup.

People need to cut her some slack. In the gif, she was smiling of something Adele said in her speech, they didn’t even film Taylor when they announced the winner. God oceanup, get your facts straight.

did you even watch the globes??? ..good try though

She constantly looks miserable.. She’s living such a blessed life and she can’t even pretend to enjoy it.. I like her and all but seriously if she is this miserable on camera can’t imagine what’s she’s like off camera.. Pop some prozac girl and it will all be okay.

she’s like “..yay adele”
    & i would’ve loved to see taylor’s reaction to the michael j fox joke!

the true tay tay comes out RWAR

am i the only one that thinks taylor got a boob job? like really.. let’s be real.

is this the downfall is her career? ugly dress? bitchy smirk? she needs to have a serious reality check

Maybe it’s because the Harry spli :/?

I SERIOUSLY CANT TAKE HER ANYMORE, LIKE GET OVER YOURSELF. YOUR A SLUT. AND SO FAKE, STOP TRYING TO ACT ALL INNOCENT. *le done

Jan 13, 2013 @ 07:18 pm

noo! it’s her reaction to this

no it’s not. they didn’t show her face during that.

People needs to realize you need to recover after a boob job. She’s been working non.stop pormoting “Red” os i don’t think so :/ she has bigger tatas tho lol

nah shes just mad because she didnt win this ONE award…like can she at least “try” and be happy for someone else?

no it’s not. they didn’t show her face during that.

It’s kinda embarrasing how everyone it’s openly knowing the thing of the dates and the inspiration of the songs :$ she bettah be thankful they didn’t showed her face lol.

At least we didn’t see her classic expression when she wins something “:O”

In her mind: “that fat cow got nothin’ on me.
    WANEGBT FTW!…mmm…Michael J. Fox’s son looks hot tonight mmmm…NOT! get focused Taylor and act happy!”

Jan 13, 2013 @ 07:25 pm

Maybe it’s because the Harry spli :/?

—————-

No she’s been doing this for awhile i don’t know whats up really the only thing that changed manly about her is the fact that she doesn’t smile thats what makes her so likable she needs to start smiling more.

• AnonyGC105

I started talking about how I don’t like her as a person and my mom was so happy… she was acting like I finally ended some sort of toxic friendship.

Moral of the story is: Taylor very quickly has become kind of brat/unpleasant person.

AnonyGC105 said:

Whoa lol

Oh my goodness, give the girl a break! I would be disappointed if I didn’t win the award also. I personally think her dress was gorgeous. Whether or not her and Harry dated for a couple months or forever… Getting over a break-up is hard and I can’t even imagine what it would be like when you’re in the public eye as much as she is. Bottom line, I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but if you don’t have something nice to say.. Don’t say anything at all :)

============================
    Just because she’s famous doesn’t mean she doesn’t have problems. You can have money and fame and still be depressed or still have a bad life. Just because she isn’t a starving kid in africa doesn’t mean she doesn’t have problems too. And she doesn’t constantly look miserable, it’s just that the only thing people care about is drama so the only thing people see is her being unhappy and drama.

=======

omg yes. exactly!

don’t care nothing at all, she looks hot

• crazon

Taylor was crying on the inside.

LMAO owned!

Adele slays your favs!!!!!!!

Taylor’s reaction of bein so slayed by Adele is too epic haha
    But geesh at least look happy for her

Adele slayin Taylor like a boss

You go AdeleCoCo!

• Mags

All anyone has ever done is cut her slack; this is the point where it stops. She needs to get a reality check.

WATCH OUT EVERYONE

She’s going to write a stupid song about this!!!!

She’ll be writing about Adele and Tina Fey tonight or sometime this week! LOL

• anons

okkkkkkk

She’s a massive bitch

so she does have the right to be sad or not smile. she a human being. she does not have to smile all the time. i think Taylor swift is a good person so she has done few thing , but who hasn’t . people need to get over that her and harry broke up it happens.

Okay… Not the best choice on a dress… I’m having a love and hate relationship.. LOVE the back, front…not so much, BUT better than that glitter shit she always wore, she finally looks mature and her age. Way to go for ditching the childish glittery dresses!

—————

=Nobody was saying that the way she reacted when Adele won was really bitchy and rude she was acting like she should have won just like every other award. I completely agree she has the right to be in a bad mood i know how that feels when people think you don’t have the right to have emotions but lately especially since RED came out she’s been smiling less dressing differently and just seem to be acting more bitchy in general. Thats all. And this has nothing to do with harry get over that this has been going on since RED came out.

She’s actually so entitled it sickens me. She expected to win that award and then acted like a 6 year old when she didn’t.

Robert Downey Jr. That’s the only part of this video I give a fuck about.

=======

omg yes. exactly!

OMG yes. Poor Taylor. She should so get another award she doesn’t deserve. She has to be THE MOST OVERRATED singer out there.
    She was nominated for a GOLDEN GLOBE award for writing a song in the hunger games… She deserved to win, all of the nominees did, hence why they were nominated. You may think she is overrated, but hey, people are buying her music and she is getting recognized for her success. And who are you to say she doesn’t deserve something? You obviously don’t like her so I don’t think you’re the best judge on that.

I mean…in the video someone posted lmfao.

Jan 13, 2013 @ 10:07 pm

=======

omg yes. exactly!

——————

Look I’m a huge fan but i get what she’s saying lately she’s been acting like she’s entitled to wining every award she’s nominated for. Even when she’s won awards lately she’s seems like she was supposed to win.

Hate her hair like that! She’s beautiful but don’t like that style.

Hate her hair like that! She’s beautiful but don’t like that style.

Hate her hair like that! She’s beautiful but don’t like that style.

Hate her hair like that! She’s beautiful but don’t like that style.

You know what they say… people’s true colors come out when they are being most scrutinized or hated on. She wears a sour face because she wants the general public to like her but real life isn’t that way. People are going to hate you for no reason at all, and there is nothing you can do about it.

And to the person that said she has great taste in clothing… look at the way she used to dress when she didn’t have a stylist and barely got any recognition.

Since the release of her Red album, she’s been trying too hard to be “fierce”. I think their time is over. By “they” I mean Selena and Taylor. A “nice girl” facade only lasts so long and goes so far.

At least we didn’t see her classic expression when she wins something “:O”

Thank God she didn’t win I would’ve hated seeing that.

Anyone noticed the animated film that Selena voiced in: Hotel Transylvania lost? lol

I have to say my little baby brother doesn’t want to see that movie and thinks it looks scary but he likes Frankenweenie haha

Taylor lost and Selena’s animated film lost! LOOL

i see ;)’

• anons

:)’

• SubwayToVenus

————————————–
    TRUE.
    I’m no Taylor fan but don’t believe everythung you read. It’s kind of embarrassing how you all are talking shit but this headline isn’t true. Adele was making a joke about how she only came for a night out and didn’t expect to win and how she’s been pissing herself all night with how great the night is.
    Everyone was laughing and they cut to this shot of Taylor. Though you can see the sourness on her face and how she just can’t be happy for Adele..bitchy really.
    And it’s evident she’s not happy this wasn’t her reaction to Adele winning right far it was announced. They showed Adele at her table and her walking up. This was after Adele made a joke. So yeah swift is pissed but come on bash on someone honestly

adele does also right songs about breakups but she doesnt publicly humuliate the men she writes about. taylor calls out guys on tv shows, the internet, etc…making it plainly obvious who shes writing about and gives them shit.

imo if you get dumped 10x in a row, maybe the problem is YOU not the men

• TeamTayTay

She’s disapoointed cuz she deserves that award; shes not a miserable cunt like u anonymous people! She’s always happy and is allowed to frown when fuckey happens considering skyfall is a SHIT song. Tay has over 130 awards already so she’ll get over it! <3

• TeamTayTay

anonymous people are massive thundercunts! you guys are the bitches which is why you’re hating cuz ur nobodies! get a life and accept the fact that everyone loves taylor and no one gives a shit about ur irrelevant lives which is why u hate on someones awesome life! ur delusional freak fucks that deserve a reality check! she’s flawless ur not she wins all da time!

Taylor always looks stunning at these events BUT something is not right. Maybe its all just too perfect, too studied and needs to be a bit younger and fresher not go for the glamour, mature look just yet.

I’m so glad adele won!

Taylor needs to stop being a bitch

you people who come on here bashing taylor like you are all so fucking perfect. i would love to see how half of you react to half the shit she deals with on a daily basis. you all need to grow up and get a life. she is human and allowed have emotions and feelings you know like all of you bitches criticizing her on here!

fuck taylor swift! Adele has more talent than taylor in her left thumb.

REAL TALK!

What’s wrong with her dress? Why is everyone complaining? By reading the comments, I thought it was something atrocious, and it’s actually not bad at all and a gorgeous colour on her! Everyone’s always saying she needs to be more daring and stop wearing white all the time, then when she does it everyone’s still whining SMH

• xAskTaylorx

She’s lost to Carrie Underwood at award shows and was sad/happy…..

Tbh when i first read your comment i was like ‘smh’

Then I saw this picture and I was like… ‘ACTUALLLYYYY’

No seriously not being mean or anything she probably stuffed her bra or like you said, boob job idk

But guys stop judging her on every move maybe she can’t hide the fact that she lost so maybe you know the award meant a lot to her

Taylor isn’t a bitch. Calm down. Why wouldn’t she be disappointed? Everyone wants to win.

She was mad because she lost the award. Even if she was disappointed she should have done the classy thing and at least pretend to be happy for the person who won. The fact that Adele is nominated for an academy award and Taylor isn’t speaks volumes for the quality of sky fall. Lets be honest, Taylor only wins awards when 12 year old girls vote for her, and this award is a big deal for the heavy hitters in the industry. On a side note, it’s weird to think Adele and Taylor are only a year apart in age…

^Shut up @TeamTayTay you should get hit in the head with a guitar!

To the people saying she laughed at Adele’s speech and was happy for Adele you need to watch closely at the footage, Taylor seemed to have rolled her eyes after she made the lil smirk.

Skyfall isn’t shit cause it won the award!!! HA!
    It’s also nominated for an Oscar which Safe & Sound isn’t! Skyfall charted higher than Safe & Sound, Skyfall was even number 1 in many countries! Your argument is invalid you lame ass idiot.

Adele wrote the song for the movie Skyfall and the film made a higher worldwide gross than the film that Taylor wrote her song for (no shade to THG cause I love that movie)

Adele slays your fav Taylor!

Adele is older than Taylor by just one year..holy shit? O.o

Skyfall was a better song anyway.

• BrokenArrow

I love that she’s not wearing sparkly and fairytale dresses like she used to.
    She looks gorgeous. Maybe if it was another color i’d like it better but she looked stunnig.

Adele is also known for writing songs about breakups and love. However, her songs don’t have that whiney edge like Taylor’s do. I think it’s mainly because Taylor purposely tries to just bash and rip on anyone she has dated aside from Taylor Lautner. And it’s ironic because she did the same thing to him that she complains others did to her.

Tbqh, I don’t really know why Taylor has a career. I think it’s because she’s the tall, skinny, blonde girl with blue eyes that everyone dies for, and she’s assumed to be America’s “sweetheart”. But in most cases, that’s the last vibe I get from her. She comes across as catty, and a trashtalker. She most definitely doesn’t act her age, and this is coming from someone 4 years younger than her.

please
    taylor is not enough to win this kind of awards

• Mags

Sucks for her, don’t it? ;)

Honestly, she just looks tired. I mean, look in the video with her and Ryan… you can tell things are wearing her down. Everyone really needs to let up.

• anons

:D’

Honestly everyone here is so fucking annoying. I didn’t watch the award show, because I really don’t give a fuck, but who cares if that was her reaction when Adele won? Is she not aloud to be disappointed? And how someone said she acted like a 6 year old… Are you kidding me? Did she storm up on stage and yell “I should’ve won!”? No, she didn’t. She sat there and smiled. I think you all forget that she’s human just like everyone else. It’s ridiculous that some of you are even calling her rude for it. She’s aloud to have emotions. It’s like all you guys constantly do is criticize every single person for every single thing. You don’t even know her, so why the fuck are you making up these assumptions? Saying she’s been acting like a bitch lately? How about you stop worrying so much about other people’s lives and start worrying about your own. You’re all so fucked in the head…

• yawn

tldr

Of corse she is allowed to be upset, but she should have been classy about it and smiled and clapped for the winner. Don’t start that “she can’t help the way she feels” nonsense. She’s a grown women and should have at least tried mind her manners and wipe that bitchy look off her face. If Adele or anyone else nominated lost they would have known to at least act happy for the winner .

=

I can’t believe I missed that! Too funny! XD
    & Thanks to the anon who posted the YT video :)

• Effy

I don’t know what’s with that dress that make it seem as if she suddenly grow boobs, but it does .. the make-up looks lovely but I can’t bring myself to like the dress :/

Taylor? was a glance away from pulling a Kanye herself!

Adele slayin yo favs since ’09!
    Slayed the Jonas Brothers, Gaga, Katy, Rihanna and now Taylor Swift.

And that , my friends, is her actual surprised face. She is Fake , can’t fake that :)

Does she think she should win every award she’s nominated for conceited little bitch. That’s a good slap in the face. :)

HT lost—lmao!!!!!

i literally come to these comments just to see taylor’s desperate fans come up with excuses for her actions. she’s a bitch. a slut. she dresses like she’s some sixty fucking year old woman. she constantly looks miserable and she needs to pull her head out of her ass.

Her orgasm face ladies and gents.

She asked Richard Gere if she could search his coat pockets for girls telephone numbers. Richard gave her the phone book.

Looks like she was saying “that fat bitch did it again” inside.

• SubwayToVenus

That dress is hideous.

• SubwayToVenus

That dress is hideous.

Look i really wish i didn’t have to say this because i LOVE her but she has seriously turned into some what of a bitch. She needs to smile more like she used to.

She farted in that gif.

Her reaction was priceless. It was like “What the F*CK!” It really spoke volumes. She really expected to win and her reaction was so rude.

Made me see Taylor in a whole new light.

=======

omg yes. exactly!

I watched the awards and Taylor DID REACT EXACTLY THAT WAY WHEN ADELE WON. The camera was on her face.

I about died laughing later when Tina and Amy told Taylor to stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son. Too funny.

Taylor is wearing out the victim role and I am so glad that people are starting to catch on. Her true colors came out tonight when she reacted like a B*tch to Adele winning.

• xAskTaylorx

She clapped and stood up happily when Jen Lawrence won an award….

• xAskTaylorx

She looks fine in that god though, a little unhappy yes. But would you feel a little unhappy if you didn’t win?

man, as much as i hate taylor swift, the bitch can dress! she has awesome style.

and i agree her boobs look bigger!

• SubwayToVenus

does everyone hate taylor swift now or

Adele slayin Taylor like a boss

You go AdeleCoCo!

omg a mean girls reference i LIVE!!! asdfghj

• SubwayToVenus

are you fucking kidding me