Taylor Swift KEDS AD + Grammy Promo

taylor-swift-keds-ad

Promo under!

the backstreet boys had more personality and charisma than 1d they’re just random dudes with decent voices i dont understand their appeal beyond their supposed good looks (the only one i actually find attractive is zayn)

To put things in simpler form for you 1D fans:

Taylor writes her own songs about her life, her situations, and the one thing that intruiges her (love) which she said she would ALWAYS do on Ellen when she was 16 years old. Get with it.
    One Direction simply do not write their own songs. Lame.

Taylor Swift played talent shows, sang in cafes, handed her own demos out in hopes of getting a record deal.
    One Direction won a reality tv show in Britain.

Taylor Swift has been around for years and will be around for many more because there will always be heartbroken girls in the world who find comfort in her lyrics.
    One Direction will get older, get uglier, and fade out like every other boy band.

Taylor has won so many awards it’s ridiculous.
    One Direction have won a few and may win a few more before they’re forgotten.

Girls and Guys love Taylor Swift.
    Only girls love 1D.

Now please go reavaluate your entire fandom.

One Direction have written and co written quite a few of their own songs. Yeah they won a reality tv show, that doesn’t make them any less talented. Taylor Swift may write good music and I never said that she didn’t. I love Taylor’s music. But I’m simply getting tired of the media victimizing her and her pulling woe is me why does every boy hurt my feelings songs out of her ass for every album. The fact that Taylor has won several awards is due to the fact that she’s been around much longer than 1D. One Direction have been around for just about 2 years and have accomplished a lot in those 2 years. Girls AND guys love One Direction I have absolutely no clue where you’re getting that only girls like them. I have several male friends that enjoy One Direction’s music as well as think that the boys are cool.

I don’t care that you’re a Taylor Swift fan, because I’m not trying to undermine her talent with useless facts. The girl is talented and I’m not going to deny her that. One Direction are also talented regardless of whether you want to put aside your juvenile hatred of them or not, they are still talented.

None of her talent changes the fact that many people, not just fans, have grown tired of Taylor being in the media and her always being rumored to be with a new guy. I don’t mind her music because her music is great. But her public image is annoying everyone.

people love being haters nowadays. it makes them feel cool and better about themselves. thats why taylor swift/justin bieber/etc get hate. it doesnt matter because in the end they ARE more succesful than most people hating on them.

• selenalatina

The fuck? Taylor is as independent as it gets. She needed no fucking reality show to make it big. Just pure raw talent. She was single for 1,5 years before Harry and Conor and did fine. She is the CEO of multiple big companies. She literally runs all her own shit. Don`t talk to me if know nothing about her.

And when it comes to charity work…be sure 1D does not even come remotely close. Who was named the most charitable celebrity of 2012? Sit the fuck down.

This isn’t a competition. I don’t care who does more charity work. Charity work is charity work. You negate the purpose of charity work by trying to compete on who does more. Charity’s not about awards, it’s not about winning, it’s about helping.

I meant that Taylor wants to come off as an independent WOMAN. Not an independent ARTIST. And she fails at coming off as an independent woman because it seems to everyone who is even remotely aware of her status in the media that she is always with a new guy. She’s consistently rumored to be with someone new and that doesn’t make her come off as independent. That makes her come off as a girl who needs a boyfriend. I don’t care that it’s “rumored” and neither do the majority of people who consume media. Her public image is that of a girl who writes songs about getting her heart broken but can’t be bothered to step back and not date a man for a couple of weeks. That’s not independence at all and the public image is all that people care about.

Its funny to see those houlier-than-thou attitude 1D fans ripping on Taylor when Harry is in some pub getting drunk while Taylor attends Golden Globes and Grammy`s and is nominated there fore the songs she HERSELF has written.

The category of talent and music industry recognition is so different. That is why i am so mad at Taylor for getting involved with such a nobody.
    Harry Styles and the rest of One Direction are currently rumored to be in Africa doing charity work.

Winning awards does not make Taylor a good person. You yourself are holding yourself on a pedestal and with a holier than thou attitude simply because Taylor is winning awards when those awards mean nothing towards the type of human being she is.

I used to be a Taylor Swift fan. But I’m so tired of Taylor Swift being victimized by the media. They make her out to be this defenseless damsel in distress who gets hurt by men and give her leeway to humiliate and bash these men publicly. She’s 22 and she acts like she is 13. I’m not holier than thou because I like One Direction, I’m just tired of hearing story after story of Taylor “getting her heart broken” and her whining about it in another song. She claims that she doesn’t want to come off as a girl who needs a guy but I certainly don’t think the majority of people who know about Taylor consider her an independent woman.

• THIS!!!!!!!!

WELL SAID.

• selenalatina

To put things in simpler form for you 1D fans:

One Direction simply do not write their own songs. Lame.

One Direction won a reality tv show in Britain.

Taylor has won so many awards it’s ridiculous.
    One Direction have won a few and may win a few more before they’re forgotten.

Girls and Guys love Taylor Swift.
    Only girls love 1D.

Now please go reavaluate your entire fandom.

• Effy

I hate to state the obvious, but I genuinely feel like I have to. Guys you can’t generalize this way, it’s dumb to say “this person fans are this way” “those people fans are that way” not everybody who likes the same person act the same way, I understand that Taylor got a lot of hate from some directioners (and also from people who simple don’t like her) but really, to attack all directioners and to think that only directioners hate on her is pointless. How about we try not to generalize and to be civil toward each others while we are at it?

• Effy

btw, I wish they would have chosen a different picture, she looks so angry there xD

WANEGBT was nr2 best song of the year for Rolling Stone Magazine as well. I guess you are just too dumb to get its genius.

Are you kidding me? Can you just pull up the LYRICS to that song and compare it to other GREAT Grammy wins? I understand you’re a Taylor Swift fan, but that song in particular is a joke.

Hell you can compare WANEGBT with songs like The Fighter – Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder. WANEGBT is not TALENT, it’s just a stupid catchy tune and fun to sing I guess, but it’s not talent. Yes, she made a hit out of it, but that’s why she released it. It’s not Grammy-worthy talent.

One Direction won a reality tv show in Britain

This point it’s stupid.
    Gotta let you know you need to be talented to win/being a finalist of a musical reality show.
    And i don’t feel sorry for Taylor but Good for her and her success.

If you are the anon i think you are; the last paragraph in particular would make SUCH an hypocrite. I hope you aren’t tho.

If ‘We are never ever ever getting back together’ wins the Grammy for Record of the year, then The Grammys would’ve just proven that they are officially on the same level as MTV. It’s a joke that the song was even nominated. That’s not some song writing masterpiece. What has the music industry become.

• selenalatina

And i don’t feel sorry for Taylor but Good for her and her success.

No you don’t. The only thing you need is looks and to have a bunch of teen girls calling in and voting. No talent is necessary to win a show like that.

And obviously Taylor>>>>Llama when it comes to talent.

Mee too IDK why Taylor got involved with him she didnt need his fame its actually the opposite with her new song SHE gave him spotlight and in a viedo someone called harry taylor’s boyfriend. now she lost a lot of respect from people for nothing sigh. i think shes more talented than one direction. and people like her because they like her songs not her looks.

To put things in simpler form for you 1D fans:

One Direction simply do not write their own songs. Lame.

One Direction won a reality tv show in Britain.

Taylor has won so many awards it’s ridiculous.
    One Direction have won a few and may win a few more before they’re forgotten.

Girls and Guys love Taylor Swift.
    Only girls love 1D.

Now please go reavaluate your entire fandom.

ITA

This is pointless! Talor Swift got fame by going on a show to bash someone who was severly feed up with her and got success that way! Sounds like a loser to me! And it hasn’t stopped! I don’t care if she did win anything! She stinks as a person and that’s the more important thing!

Taylor!

Just so all of you guys remember: Taylor being out in the media that way, or the media always reporting about her being with an other guy etc. hasn’t got ANYTHING to do with Taylor. She doesn’t write those articels, she doesn’t take those photos of herself and put them in the news. She is a young girl trying to find true love, if it’s her being hard to handle or the guys assholes, no one of us knows. Her songs are just her way of getting through all those things and she also already had songs in which she admitted doing wrong or being the bad one. But this all just comes to one point, if you find her music stupid don’t listen to it. If you don’t want to read about her don’t open fucking articels about her! Thank you

• selenalatina

I do not hate One Direction, but I do not particularly like them either. It’s not hard to win a reality show. You do not need much talent to win. All you need is to get shown on tv, look cute, and have a billion fangirla vote for you. No talent necessary. I won’t attack their voices because even Taylor’s voice isn’t amazing by any means, but at least she can write songs without co-writers and market herself. She’s not only an inspiration because she’s different, but because she’s a strong woman who knows how to manage her brand all on her own. I’m sorry but One Direction will never be respected in the music industry. There will only be two boy bands who will be remembered and that the originals (Backstreet Boys and Nsync). Jonas brothers are nobodies again and the only thing keeping them relevant is Kevin and Danielle. What makes you think 1D won’t be the same way? They don’t offer anything special to make them memorable like Taylor Swift. She’s an icon.

• selenalatina

THIS!!! -claps-

I know a few girls who only like them because they’re brittish boys. Sorry to say it, but we could go to New York and grabe 5 American boys off the street and I’m positive they could do the exact same thing 1D is doing. ————– For me, I personally prefer BSB over 1D because of the music quality. Like the only reason I liked 1D was actually for their personality.. I’m not saying they don’t have catchy songs, but I feel BSB’s music was/is timeless. And when they sang, you could actually hear them instead of autotune. That’s why I miss 1D being on XFactor because their voices were more pure then. But it doesn’t even matter because you can’t compare anyone to BSB anyway, they’re too legendary you know? xx.

• xAskTaylorx

First positive thing for Taylor in awhile! Finally!

• - atrl -

when will your fave win a grammy

When was Harry getting drunk in a pub? lmao He was rehearsing for 1D tour the last couple of days so stop writing shit that isn’t even true! As if you’re so much better than the ‘houlier-than-thou 1D fans’ by coming up with bullshit about Harry!

- atrl – said:

when will your fave win a grammy

Probably the day Lana Del Rey stops being a Tumblr Queen and gets actual fame. Do I care No. My faves still shits on Tay :)

- atrl – said:

when will your fave win a grammy

Probably the day Lana Del Rey stops being a Tumblr Queen and gets actual fame. Do I care? No. My faves still shits on Tay :)

• - atrl -

someone’s pressed

You are being hypocrite.
    You’re having the “holier than thou” attitude implying that Taylor it’s a better person and it’s above everyone else because she goes to the Grammys and Harry it’s a nobody because he goes to party. Still, you don’t neither of them personally.

- atrl – said:

someone’s pressed

That someone must be you.
    After all, you used called an anon ‘faggot’ the other day, trying to insult him.