Nick Jonas SCARF BEAUTY TODAY

nick-jonas-scarf-beauty-1

+ closeups from last night!

Jan 18, 2013 @ 04:59 pm
    Nick looks adorable… Also I wish certain NY fans would stay out of his business. They are just speculating things & causing more drama. Whatever Nick or other celebs are/are not doing is none of their business. They seem to like the attention to the drama they create.
    —————————-

You must be new here. They don’t have boundaries with the guys. They stalked Joe and Natashia and saw Joe doing the walk of shame in the morning and stalked Blanda/Joe. Now they’re crossing the line by calling hotels to see if Mollie/Nick were there. If the NYC fans were recruited by the CIA they would be the best at their job.

I also heard they saw Dani and Kevin doing the deed, they were stalking with their telescopes.

Well, they must know everything by the way they are so sure of themselves the way they answer questions & say things on twitter like they know everything. CIA would appreciate them.

It really bothers me that she did call the hotel, but a lot of fans do that, what bothered me the most is that the hotel was actually connecting her to Mollie. Why would a hotel do that? Doesn’t that break confidentiality?

What is 2+2 3+3 ^ 6+6 What is a proverb What does the 1900 s mean Get OFF this blog if you are not for NICK J JONAS.

Watch my chemical romance is the father of my baby true or false was prince william in nashville in 2003 or 2004.Was he around alot of musicans.

God i want your royality in what state was that play in.

Mollie is in London. Bet Nick is going back to La now. He’s selling his apartment to stay permanently in LA.

Apparently she talked about Nick in an interview yesterday and according to the gossip they had sex these past 2 days

Boopsy answered & said that actually didn’t talk about Nick, but “we’ll see” what she says when the interview comes out. No one knows what Nick & Mollie do/did. People just assume, besides, was there ever any actual proof? They could just be friends, they do go way back to 2008, plus he had spent time w/her before this. If they are dating, why did they never go out in NY, I know she was promoting, but there was some free time. I Gus’s now that she is heading home or is home, we will just see if nick goes (or could be there) to London. Seriously, if the NY person didn’t say anything, nothing would be speculated.

Not everyone’s lives revolve around sex. Some people can actually hang out or date w/o sleeping with them right away. None of know if Nick did anything. My brother in law & sister in law stayed with each other all the time, but they didn’t have sex until they married. Not denying anything for Nick, but also not making assumptions since I was there to see it.

First Nick had sex with Demi like last week, he slept with Gigi too and now Mollie. Wonder if he’s going back to Demi or Gigi or maybe someone new.

As long he doesn’t lose the little focus he has on the album… It really doesn’t matter if he sleeps around with you g Hollywood. Since Kevin is Mia and Joe is retired.. Nick is the only one left to finish the music and tour.

Nick should clone himself into three and tour. Papa Jonas would sure he happy with that idea.

When does Nick’s south american tour start? I know it’s next month, but wich date?

I guess any girl Nick talks to he sleeps w/them. According to how fans make assumptions lately….

I know most of you are joking, but I seriously doubt Nick just “sleeps” around. I am not Nick, so I don’t know, just how I feel.

=========
    I could, he reminds me of the guys from cruel intentions, sleeping with alot of women until he finds the rigth one.

And where oh where is Joseph these days?

Rehab, maybe?

Jan 18, 2013 @ 07:13 pm
    And where oh where is Joseph these days?

Rehab, maybe?

—————-

He’s still in Zurich with his girlfriend. Idk when he’s coming back, she was supposed to come back to NYC this week… Guess not tho.

I think you guys should let Joe go and leave him alone. He’s going through the phase Kevin went through when he met Dani. He’s settling down and it’s possible he’s not very into the music project. I mean it’s Nicks album anyways tbh… From what they showed in MTJ Kevin and joe would give out ideas and he would ignore them. Better to be with your girlfriend in Zurich then being in the studio working on an album that your little brother is mostly creating anyways.

I see Joe retiring from the industry to be with Blanda in Zurich. Kevin will continue being a housewife and Nick will be the only one in the industry.

She could have easily talked about how she was friends with him and/or working with him in the studio. That’s probably what was talked about. Everyone that has worked with Nick always has something to say about him, and they always say good things about him.

I’m glad they’re on their separate ways now because people are seriously going to far with trying to find out if they’re together or not. The guys need to hurry up and come out with the new music. It’s obvious that a lot of us Jonas fans are bored and having nothing else to do.

• I <3 the jbs

You guys are really being harsh on Joe.Last time i checked, he hasn’t done anything wrong.I think they are finished with the album. Nick was just doing some finishing touches to the album.They are waiting for the right time to release it.

I just don’t get why you’re picking on Joe though,but according to some of you Nick can do no wrong? ( or Kevin ) wtf? how is that fair. Take away the music and girlfriend factor,and tell me what has he actually done to get so much hate? he’s a really good guy and loves his fans. He just wants to be happy, and be able to date whoever he wants to.He is very passionate about the music, but he and Kevin have done their part in the studio! and on 25th they guys are performing in a school in Phoenix. That’s great that they’re doing that.

Why can’t you guys look at the positive things rather than the negative rubbish. He has feelings you know. It must be hard as an artist to be constantly attacked. He has every right as a human being to find love and happiness. You might not like how he looks, but looks shouldn’t matter anyways. So what if he’s abit scruffy. I think it makes him look mature and sexy. Just try be nice, is that so hard to do!?

You might not like his gf, but is that really a mature reason to hate in him, for,and pick on him? seriously. If it’s about the music. It’s a group thing,stop picking on joe. Just be patient,there must be a good reason for the delay. That’s all

I like how Joe fans seem to completely forget that Nick spent almost a year getting totally hated on and ripped to shreds for dating Delta.

Not that it’s right to hate on Joe, but Joe fans need to not act like Nick never gets picked on.

• I <3 the jbs

I’m actually a joe and nick fan, but everytime i come on a jb post people hate and pick on joe the most! I’ve barely seen as much hate towards nick lately. Just rumors about his love life..

How do you guys know that Joe and Blanda were at NJ heading to NYC,where are the pics?? I’m also curious, if nick is going to live in LA, then is joe going to live with Blanda in NYC? omg so they will all be separated. Joe in NYC, Nick in LA, and Kevin in NJ!? Aww :( I’m going to miss “joick” Argh joe is annoying me now!!. He’s so obsessed with his freaking gf..,

Joe and Blanda are acting like a married couple LOL

What i don’t get, is Joe seems to be the one sacrificing everything, but what has Blanda sacrificed? all she’s gotten is more publicity and attention. What has joe gotten? oh just more hate. How is this fair? well it doesn’t seem to worry him all that much.No hater here, just observing what i see

Plus Nick gets a lot of hate when he is seen w/a girl. Look what happened with the Gigi thing & there was nothing there, but fans didn’t hesitate to hate, plus everyone calls him names, says he is a manwhore when he is only spotted with a girl, but no one knows what his relationship is with the girl. I have seen a lot of Joe fans criticize & hate on anything Nick does. To Joe’s defense, the hate he is getting is beyond rediculous. No one really knows anything about Blanda, but they are basing their hate on what they are “hearing” Joe’s parents can’t even get on their twitter bc of certain fans hating. It is just pathetic to hate on either boy.

• Str8edge

Nick looks good in a “suit and tie” like Justin Timberlake’s style haha

On a Ryan Seacrest interview, nick said the apartment was his, but he signed it over to Joe & joe doesn’t charge him rent bc he bought all the furnishings. Nick bought the apartment before he got with Delta. He had been looking for a place for awhile.

• i <3 the jbs

But look at this post as an example.This is about NICK and here comes all Joe’s haters attacking him and making it obvious that they disapprove of him.My point exactly,that every Jb post and nick post,there’s hate on Joe.I have seen hate and etc on Nick,but not as much as Joe.Well from what i’ve seen myself,and the times i’ve come on a post

Anyways, i’m not trying to compare who gets the most hate.The fact is neither of them should get it for things they do in their personal life.

Nick bought the apartment before he got with Delta.

He was dating Delta when he got the place, but they hadn’t gone public. He started dating Delta in March of 2011 and he bought this apartment about the same time.

Correction: He started dating Delta in March 2011 and bought the place at the W in May 2011.

Did you see the CREEPY pic stalker David just posted

He was already living in the place he bought, it only hit news in May.

“A flock of girls chasing nick, joe & Blanda” what about David? I can just see them now.. Too funny. They got pics, so that means we get pics..

David is a girl. A nasty cunt

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:Joe is in NJ…but hummm…Nick is in NYC? Where is Kevin? LOLthey confuse me.–Nick is in NYC. He got there a few days ago to see Mollie and to go to his friend Michael Park’s new play’s opening night. Nobody knows if he’ll stay through the weekend or not.Joe is probably now in NYC too, he and Blanda were spotted at Newark airport, which while it is in NJ is one of the three airports people fly into when going to NYC.Kevin is at home in NJ, they were doing some filming for the new season of MTJ.Next weekend all of them have to be in Arizona for a charity performance.
    ____________
    aww thanks you are right :-)

Did you see the CREEPY pic stalker David just posted
    No what’s his twitter?

So then joe and blanda are in NYC now? LOL they are a married couple for sure! xD

Do you think they will get married? O_o

What picture did dave post on where? twitter? i don’t know his twitter either.What is it? i wanna see!

Jan 19, 2013 @ 10:08 am

This one

@DavidSchwitzer is his twitter :)

I think Joe flew into the Newark airport. Isn’t that on NJ? Could be why he is in NJ.

Joe is in NJ…but hummm…Nick is in NYC? Where is Kevin? LOL they confuse me.

Kevin is at home in NJ, they were doing some filming for the new season of MTJ.

Next weekend all of them have to be in Arizona for a charity performance.

Joe owns their home at the W now. Nick signed it over to joe.

No he doesn’t. Nick still owns it. He let Joe live there while Nick was in NYC and Joe made the payments during that time since Nick was paying for the NYC place and letting Joe live there when he was in NYC. Nick said his “rent” to Joe was allowing Joe to keep all the furniture in the LA place. But Nick technically still owns the place.

Now that they are back in LA, they are sharing the place. I don’t think Nick will kick Joe out. Nick bought such a large place because he probably thought he’d be sharing it a lot with Delta, but since they aren’t together anymore I doubt he wants to live in such a huge place all alone so he is happy to have Joe there.

COME ON FIGHT WITH ME? I CALLED NICK’S NOSE BIG?

COME ON FIGHT WITH ME? I CALLED NICK’S NOSE BIG?

—————

but it is, so whatever~

Never change, nick.

• Suckinthesun

NICK IS PERFECT!!!! <3

• I <3 the jbs

No they haven’t, and how would you know? Plus what has joe done? as far as i know, he’s done nothing wrong! why are you guys all blaming everything on joe?

I see Joe retiring permanently to a 6 x 3 pine box if he doesn’t get clean…

Sorry but the guys is too many people. Joe is not interested in this album and Kevin would rather do Dani’s hair than be in the studio with Nick. Nick is own his own this time and this will be their last album.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 07:26 pm
    I see Joe retiring permanently to a 6 x 3 pine box if he doesn’t get clean…

Better to retire to a pine box than have to put up with half of the fanbase hating on him for everything.

Most of the fanbase hates on Joe for everything, Kevin is not hated or loved and Nick is loved by most of the fanbase. So it’s best Joe stays in Zurich at least he is happy there with her and Kevin stays with Dani and is happy and Nick can continue making music or doing Broadway and be happy and most of the Jonas fans would be happy since they only love Nick. It’s a win win situation for everyone.

Queenbeefame is so hilarious

@QueenbeeFame: Never once did I mention @WeLoveBlanda was the girl who follows Blanda on Facebook, but now she looks guilty.

LOL

LOL

• oceanUP

mollie is really good at hiding away with nick..

i thought this was the creepy one LOL joe and blanda are holding hands.See,no publicity

You People are Bitches! It would be better if there were no Jonas Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2013 @ 06:42 pm

Taylor and her crew of CIA agents have said Joe slept with Natashia and Nick with Mollie and Delta.

Crying

This is the first time Taylor isn’t in a Jonas post.

Jonas fans hate Joe. He only has three fans left on twitter.

Wait no, he only has two, the rest are Blanda stans that didn’t support his album when it came out.

• Harry Styles

I wonder whos dick is bigger, mine or Harrys.

• Harry Styles

Nicks* teehee, pardon me, I’m drunk as a skunk

joe jonas is so useless. his only talent is changing his style(being a poser) and taking good instagram pictures. absolutely no talent in music.

You people are stupid. Nick is screwing Urie

Kala is smoking crack saying Nick is 5’10 & she’s arguing with someone about it.

Well, there are actually two girls who are around 5 ft 10 or 5 ft 9 who insist Nick is as tall as them. But when one (who was from Texas) showed her photo, He was wearing sneakers and she actually proved that he was at least 2 inches shorter. The other person, who shall not be named, has actually shown photos when he’s also wearing sneakers and she’s slouching down, and tilting her head so she’ll look the same height. It’s quite funny. I will agree that when he wears his super duper dress shoes he is a lot taller than usual. Let those girls live in their fantasy land of Jonas giants.

So Joe’s back from Zurich w/Blanda. Which means even less talk about their music (what’s less than nothing?) and more drama. Soon Trace Cyrus will have more fans than they do.

Jan 18, 2013 @ 10:57 pm

and from the looks of it he’s coming back looking homeless and tired as hell like in the latest fan meetings of him. The latest picture of him Zurich he looks terrible.

Jan 19, 2013 @ 05:01 am

Jan 18, 2013 @ 10:57 pm

________

because Joe was drinking and dr*gging every day and without sleep with all those druggies satan worshippers

Joe looks like this people (his new friends) https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183225_10151140201842513_168821382_n.jpg

I can’t take how cruel all of you are. It is so clear that none of you have the tiniest clue as to why they suddenly stopped working on the album .It’s because of their grandfather,but I’m in no position to give out details about the family’s private life
    just stop making up stuff and creating rumors as possible justifications for what’s happening in the boys lives. It will all come back at you 360 degrees at the end, believe me

nick looks really cute, his hair color is lighter brown here , he looks good

and

Jan 18, 2013 @ 05:43 pm

I saw this picture and I just felt sorry for him, I mean his face
    it’s like , I remember him being this bubbley outgoing sweet 17 year old
    I will cry from all of my heart if he ended up in rehab
    I know it’s not a bad thing and he’s getting help but to think that you or everyone else would never have thought that his life will go downhill like this breaks my heart even if I don’t have feelings for him now
    hollywood is a life sucking place for these young people

• joejonassmile

Nick looks like prince charming…You guys are mean to Joe…smh

I saw this picture and I just felt sorry for him, I mean his face
    it’s like , I remember him being this bubbley outgoing sweet 17 year old
    I will cry from all of my heart if he ended up in rehab
    hollywood is a life sucking place for these young people

You’re crazyyyy

What even? None of them are even visiting their grandpa, joe is in Zurich with his girlfriend vacationing and Nick is having sex with different girls. Kevin is with Dani.

wtf ??
    HI MAMA J !!!! say hi to frankie lol
    what does their grandpa have to do with their lazy asses ? as far as I know their grandpa is still alive

joe probably hve depression because of his flop album , he has all the symptoms

• joejonassmile

:-( STOP

Jan 19, 2013 @ 06:50 am

wtf ??
    HI MAMA J !!!! say hi to frankie lol

now that is some rude ass comment about their grandpa

Please explain how Joe taking off to Zurich for two weeks, Kevin going back to Jersey and Nick going between LA and NYC is helping their grandfather who is either in AZ or TX.

I don’t think their grandfather had anything to do with why they stopped working, since they haven’t been with him during this time.

• joejonassmile

Sigh…this is getting boring and messed up
    Too many rumors…assuming & overthinking & over reacting…

Wonder if Joe will stay with Nick in NYC and help him move out of the apartment or just stay with Blanda at her place and leave Nick on his own.

Anonymous saiAnonymous said:
    ====

This one
    ====

Ahh thanks! yeah that’s creepy.They must be like OMG NOT this guy again! haha

Nick should stay away from his loser and druggie brother. He need back to LA. Joe and his satanic cougar are bad influence on Nick

I just think joe should stay with Blanda in NYC and let them live happily together and get married. Blanda can focus on her “Incase” stuff,and joe can be her assistant.Nick can go back to LA and focus on his music and do some broadway,Kevin can well just continue doing what he’s doing lol …..after the tour is finished.Let them go on and live their happy lives together.Then everyone will be happy!

This is a Nick post NOT a Joe post.Who cares about him on here.Lets focus on Nick! :)

Btw,stop using your “satanic” shit again.I might not agree with their relationship,but that is so getting old.She is not into that stuff.Besides that ONE pic and misunderstood yt video.There is no PROOF!

Jan 19, 2013 @ 11:02 am

_____

I agree with you. Nick should leave his losers brothers. He still have the respect from the fans and can do much better if he focus in his own career.
    Let’s be honest, they should not make an album as a group because this new album will be a complete failure and everyone will make fun of them. Better than the new album never comes to light.
    Nick is the only one who has a chance to have a career in Hollywood but he should study acting and try to improve in that area

• Isabella

Stop being so mean and judgmental towards Joe! he hasn’t done anything wrong.He’s my favorite jb! And Nick looks so smart and sophisticated. I love his look :)

• I <3 the jbs

None of them are losers… they all have a role to play in the album.We will just have to see how the album goes. I’m sure it’ll do just fine! They still have alot of fans all over the world

Jan 19, 2013 @ 12:09 pm
    I <3 the jbs said:

None of them are losers... they all have a role to play in the album.We will just have to see how the album goes. I'm sure it'll do just fine! They still have alot of fans all over the world
    _____

not much. They fans around of world are moved on (thanks to Joe)

I bet a 1000000 bucks to this--> the new Jonas will be a flop

Joe has totally lost his twitter. It has been hijacked by the haters. If he had just paid attention to the fans and promoted himself and his brothers and discussed their career and plans instead of his girlfriend the fans would have outnumbered the haters in his mentions. For every thousand fans that want to hear about your music there are maybe 3 that want to hear about your girlfriend. This is why the haters won in the end and that’s sad.

how beautiful <3

THANK YOU VOICE OF REASON!!!!

big ass nose

Doubt Joe & Nick will be “shared living” anymore. Joe has someone else he’s going to be shared living with. And Nick marking his territory around his bachelor pad and banning people from the area. That’s so funny. At least Nick does keep it private, cause they do not need any more fan loss.

i mean nick’s nose, not the fans btw xoxo

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:If he had just not been with you BITCHES! This would all be great! Sorry Joejonassmile! For their absolute distaste! I hope they get nothing! Little Bitches!!!!
    Thanks for caring about me. All I want is for every one to find their way instead of trying to hurt each other with words…its painful to watch but Im optimistic that when they start to release single or album all this will dissapear…we use to be friends…all of us…with the same interest. But I guess some people are having hard time trying to let them go and they think&feel that they cant do it until they ruin it all…its too painful to watch so I rather stay silence most of the times but then I see people start to think they dont have fans any more.
    They have fans,they are human…all of us do wrong and right things…Help each other.Stop over thinking over reacting be patient,demand what you want…be there when they need you…just dont ruin it all we build it up together… :-)

The finishing touches are being put on the album. Nick has been working on it & while he is NY, Paul is working on it. Who knows, maybe the boys will do some of it in NY. I believe the writing & singing is done, Nick & Paul are producing it, which is an area the other brothers must not be found. Plus no one knows what joe’s relationship is & is like & Nick is not going around sleeping with girl ‘s. Poor boy can’t even be caught talking to one w/o fans assuming he sleeps with them. Not everyone sleeps around with everything that comes their way.

• joejonassmile

Joe is in NJ…but hummm…Nick is in NYC? Where is Kevin? LOL they confuse me… :D

Doubt Joe & Nick will be “shared living” anymore.
    ====

They’ll still be doing shared living on the West Coast unless Nick decided to kick Joe out of his penthouse at the W now that Nick is back to living on the West Coast full time.

Nick/ joe & their bodyguards have asked fans numerous times not to be around his place, they have always said they like to keep their homes private. Besides if they are going to be moving out, I am sure they don’t want fans hanging around while they move. It was getting bad, the other day there were about 12 fans hanging around & he was alone, but it is still disrespectful. Remember last time before nick went on tour, the fans outside his building caused him to miss his cab & caused tons of drama with Joe & Blanda. I completely understand why they don’t want people around, especially after “certain” NY fans were the ones told.

Joe owns their home at the W now. Nick signed it over to joe.

Finally something else!