Justin Bieber BUTT PICTURE Instagram

justin-bieber-butt-picture-2

For Selena?? Bieby deleted it.. but Selena released her butt poster today..

Bieber’s Ass is already on Twitter HERE & HERE!

It’s obvious he is trying to piss people off so he can leave the celebrity life. The kid is sick of the bullshit. Selena and Justin will get back together when the hype dies down.

anons post of pic or urself

What a pig. What did I ever see in that douchebag. I hope all the fans are starting to realize what a jerk he’s become.

I seriously thought that was Perez Hilton idk why. I love his butt. I wanna eat it out and I think he orally oils totally like it cuz he’s been howling off his ass a lot lately. I hope he’s gay!

Him and Scooter and his whole team have officially lost it. He is becoming a complete attention whore.

Exactly the way Chris Brown used to act. No respect for women and he thinks WAY to highly of himself. Seriously, it’s not necessary to walk around stage with your shirt off and your underwear showing. Now this! What a f*CKING creep. I’m done with him.

• anons

anons post of pic or urself

why

Did he seriously take a pic of his boner trough his jeans? Wtf is his problem? I know you’re a horny kid and ur just hitting puberty, but wtf? Ur 10 yr old fans don’t need to see that. What a sick role model!

• anons

he didnt post the pic of his dick. thats a poser

Why did he think posting his ass was a good idea though?

• anons

Why did he think posting his ass was a good idea though?

cause hes gay

not all of us are 10 you dumb fuck!

What a fucking mess this kid has turned into. Wtf happened in the past few months? I thought people matured as they grew older. It’s backwards for him.

why

i wanna remeber how you looked like.

JUSTIN YOU ARE A MAN SLUT
    A GAY LITTLE WHORE

Damn, in June he seemed so well adjusted and serious about his career. He’s getting so sloppy.

Miley redux.

That’s kinda hot

Does he think this is how he’ll gain respect he always preaches about getting?

Yea, I think he wants older people to see that he’s not just after little girls. But He’s too overexposed for anyone to take him seriously. So he’s only going to end up losing his career. I don’t wish anything bad on him, but that’s as I see it.

The long winding road down a path of despair?

Yep! Hahaahahahaahahahahaah

I’m not a fan and it was kinda the trend to make fun f him during the My World 2.0 era but i think i actually like acoustic cookie Biebs more than this.

LOL THIS KID IS SO DESPERATE. HE IS JUST A JOKE

• Canadian Girl

Im actually disgusted with this… I have been a fan of Justin since 2008 but I don’t know whats up with this kid lately… let me know when you get some common sense knocked into you Justin.

Are you buying the next album gorls?

Nope. Not me. This douchelick doesn’t need any more of my money to wave around in my face.

He Didnt post the jean pic a poser did and it is fake the butt pic is legit

If you’re tired of being set up on blind dates only to be disappointed, or if you work long hours and find it hard to engage in a social life, don’t despair. Finding the right person to spend the rest of your life with can take time, but if you’re interested in dating motorcycle singles, then join http://bikerclub.yolasite.com/ and find your love sooner.

• anon

he obvs wants it in the ass

OK you really need to stop acting like a cunt and being a smart ass about everything. Forget about the fucking picture its about how he has been acting and dressing in general lately this picture just helps prove the point everyone is trying to put across. Now before you make another smartass remark think about what your going to say. And read all the other comments to. STOP comparing him to Harry him and Harry are two completely different people. With two completely different personalities.
    ======
    Are you serious ? I read your comment cos I saw Harry in it and I wanted to get your point , you need to stop calling people cunts when you are one and you need to be smart as well before commenting and insulting people for asking you about what DO YOU think . FYI we don’t know Harry’s or Justin’s perosnalities cos we don’t know them we see what they want us to see and I am 100% sure this isn’t the real them have a nice day .

First off don’t you EVER call me a cunt! Secondly the way you worded the “question” you didn’t make it obvious that it was a question at all it sounded like a smart ass remark. And obviously you are the only one on this post not getting what people are saying. You don’t have to make a smart ass remark at the end of every fucking thing you say! Like when you said misunderstood you gorgeous or have a nice day thats what i mean by acting like a smart ass bitch. Stop defending him he’s not harry harry and one direction all have 100% more class then he ever had and ever will have. Stop trying to defend him.

• yeahitsernesto

OMG…

• Belieber

Im an adult belieber, and Im loving this shit! I wish he would turn around and take a frontal shot too. This picture is such a huge turn on. OMG I will forever love and support Justin, no matter what happens, cause Im a belieber, not a fake fan.

• duckyhoward15

If you don’t want me to call you a cunt then don’t say I act like one babe but so sorry if it hurted you that much , I was being nice calling you gorgeous and wishing you a nice day but again sorry if it sounded like a smart ass remark and second you don’t want me to call you a cunt when you called me a bitch and a cunt ? ! OKAY , I LOVE HARRY this is why your comment caught my attention and I wanted to know what you mean again and again I WASN’T THE ANON YOU TALKED TO , finally I have my own opinion and if I want to defend Justin I will defend him :) , I don’t want to wish you a nice day cos I don’t know what you will call me next time (smart ass , bitch and cunt) I love your words LOL

I have never liked or respected him, something about him I never liked & if I had a young child who was a fan & they saw this, I would be ticked……

• justthat

the breakup has affected him that much?!!

well harry styles did it before so it’s normal

—————-

You and every other person defending don’t get it its not just these pics its how he’s been dressing and acting in general he has no respect for not only his fans but for himself. Unlike Harry yeah he did it once but he doesn’t act like a complete egotistical ass who acts like he deserves everything. He actually respects his fans and career.
    =======
    Honey Harry has nude photos and his ass photo is on Zayn’s twitter .

• Time Out

OH MY VIRGIN EYES LOL Bieber lost it…the respect! Bieber knew his time was over now or a bit later, when he realised how swiftly 1D was taking over the fame (i’m not a directioner tho). Then he started taking off his shirts during concerts (same as chris brown did when he was losing it) desp. to get attention. If he was a girl you could have seen him stunt preggers by now. He is a white trash really. Even didn’t learn a lesson from his dad’s life. And swag ain’t gonna help you earn the respect n HE DON’T EVEN KNOW WHATS RESPECT I BET. He is defo lost a number of fans officially.
    TIME OUT BIEBER N Beliebers! LOL

Yeah your time is so over bieber! Fag! Bastard he was already Now a whore lol

ROFL in a second he ruined his image to a lot of people. Stay away from him lil girls he shows his ass! Now go and visit some cancer patient please pretty please!?
    #mooner

Ha! LOSER. Im so done with being his fan now. Looks like he wants his ass drilled officially now. Congrats gay lads! :)

Your Not A True Belieber Than

• BieberSucksBalls

fugly loser. douchebaggery. disgusting ass. no one wants to see that shit! he’s a sick joke! doesnt deserve fame! doesnt respect anything or anyone.

well harry styles did it before so it’s normal

—————-

=======
    Honey Harry has nude photos and his ass photo is on Zayn’s twitter .

Yeah well HONEY you obviously don’t get what anyone is saying its not just about this pic all the pic is, is the cherry on top of the cake. He’s been a total ass and has been having a douch bag of a personality for quite a while now. Its about respect for himself and his fans something he doesn’t have. Yet one direction does. Ok so stop fucking comparing him to Harrys pic that was taken a while ago its not just the pic its so much more!

• duckyhoward15

Everyone is leaving him , he is going through a break up and hsi best friend isn’t close to him as before , his mum is talkign about the problem on twitter and now his fans are leaving him , wtf give the guy a break (FAME RUINS EVERYONE)

• duckyhoward15

I love Harry but isn’t saying that posting a pic like this means he isn’t respecting his fans so this means the same goes for Harry or I misunderstood you gorgeous ?

I love him and everything but… SERIOUSLY what’s wrong with him??? why would someone post pics about his PENIS???? like for real he doesn’t need to do this

—————–

• Sparks

Yay full frontal photos coming soon!

• duckyhoward15

======

• Justinsuglyglasses

So Justin and his team are trying to pass off the mooning as a prank? I’m all for pranks but rather than encourage Justin, I wish Scooter had told him there’s a time and place for everything. If you are an international celebrity with 12 year old fans, it’s probably not a good idea to play a prank involving sending out a naked butt shot. Save it for guys’ night out. Even if lots of 18 year olds moon people, the last I checked, Justin is not like lots of 18 year olds. Justin made a mistake. The adult or professional thing to do would have been to apologize. It is not adult to laugh off the mistake as a prank.

get some class bieber

What the fuck…?
    The boy wants peen otherwise i don’t get why he’s showing his ass so much lately

well harry styles did it before so it’s normal

—————-

• crazon

LOL, why?

What is wrong with this kid?

• crazon

why? just why….

• anons

fuck his ass is so fucking hot. and the pic of his dick is fake. he never posted that

Omg it’s the bulge pic for real?
    What is wrong with him O.o?

• anons
  • Jaylah

Okay whoever compared him to “old school eminem” – go find a wall, any way, and bash your fucking head into it until you feel as though some sense has been rung into it.

^this

• Anon

Idk about you guys, but that bulge turned me the fuck on Lmao. Idc why its wrong, its there and it makes this anon a happy camper.

• xFireBomb

Lol. I actually kinda like this side of him.

He’s showing it to get attention for what he really wants….it up the ass

I think Selena saw this coming…. js

just a question.. where the hell are his parents? and don’t give me the crap that he’s old enough when it’s obvious that he still need guidance

Why would his parents care they are just as immature (mainly his father). All he is to them is a money maker so they dont want to interfere (and have to actually work for once) and have to “parent”…as if they even knew how. They should have stepped in wayyyyy long ago when he started letting fame go to his head(right from the start) and when he became so egotistical….but they dont care he’s just $$$$ same as the way Justin sees his fans as just $$$

—————-
    Just a question.. where the hell are his parents? and don’t give me the crap that he’s old enough when it’s obvious that he still need guidance

This is anons picture. Sorry, dude, but I gave you up to your ladies.

Parents let their little kids be fans of someone who does this kind of $#@! … and does it “for” his fans to see and their attention….quite sick

He’s the millionaire, his parents have no control even if they try. But they’re obviously a bit misguided too. The whole book tour thing. And now the anti-abortion preaching.

Im lEd out of my account this is snpns anons but im not posting a pic

He’s been a fucking immature mess from the beginning of his fame its just getting worse and worse. Mostly because of the his level extreme level of immaturity plus the crowd he hangs with just equals chaos

Damn if only Pattie was pro abortion…………..Just think of what would be if he wasn’t. I bet there would be world peace.

That’s just fucken rude. Don’t ever fucken say that to anyone. No one should have been a abortion cuz that Is so fucked messed up. World peace is going to happen when people pathetic like you stop saying shit like that. HATE that’s all people say now. The world isn’t fucked up, the people are. And saying he a should of been a abortion is not ok

what book tour thing

Lol. I actually kinda like this side of him

————————

Well this shows ALOT about your character SLUT!

This is anons picture. Sorry, dude, but I gave you up to your ladies.

He’s smoking hot.

• OMG

selena doesnt even have an ass

H

H

I think he was high. look at his face when flashing his butt crack.

and what the fuck is wrong with him. that bulge. #wowclassy

He has really changed in a matter of months though, and not in a good way at all……And none of that “he’s growing up” bullshit. Cuz he’s as immature and sloppy as ever. Still kidrauhl my ass. No pun intended.

• Harry Styles

Honestly my ass looks better lol.

Well and if not his parents at least scooter and this whol “dream” team enterauge of his that he has had around him since the beginning. I mean don’t get me wrong that whole fucking team has annoyed from the start but really and this is more towards scooter are you happy with yourself for letting him get to this point. I would usually say its not up to the manager but from the beginning he’s been bragging about how he and Justin’s parents wherever the hell they are were always going to be there to keep him in check obviously not. And its like he has absolutely no respect for one of the main guys who go him started Usher one of the biggest musicians wayyyyy before he started respected then and still just as respected. He needs to get his head out of his ass and needs a reality chaco.

I feel as though since Never say Never came out he has become an attention whore. Now don’t get me wrong i didn’t go to either of his tours and may i say best money i didn’t spend or something like that. Any way I actually want and saw his never say never movie like three times and fell a little bit more in love with him each time and gained just a little bit more respect for him each time i saw it. Thinking good for him maybe heres someone who will take his career seriously and be thankful for what he has and everybody who get him started but apparently i was wrong. I get people change and celebrities aren’t as sensitive about their career as time goes on but really Justin has gotten to the point were he’s acting like he deserves EVERYTHING. Im sorry but this tour from what i have seen in pics he seems like he’s just going through the movements its sad its only like his second tour. And to think scooter was freaking out and acting like he deserved to be nominated for a grammy yeah right!

• NarrySex

dont get the big deal and jb’s has a nice ass

we saw harrys ass and peen when he was like 16 justin is almost 19 years old ,whats the big deal?

• NarrySex

#currentlymasterbating

Yes! The downfall of the biebs is snowballing and the greatest part is he’s doing it to himself. *grabs tub of popcorn

• Luke Skywalker

What the…pull up your trousers!

• NarrySex

justin didnt lower the pic because usher ,scooter and alferedo have been stretching that hole ever since he got signed.

bestresearchpaper
    Thanks for this!

• well

anybody reminded of old school Eminem? xD

Waiting patiently for someone to put together a LilTwist sticking it in Biebers ass Gif. We all know they ride each other like toboggans.

I was always told guys who wear thier pants saggy so thier underwaer will show is inviting and man to you know so Justin really gearing up

this kid is a mess…..he NEEDS selena back in his life

i agree she was like the only person who kept him grounded its a fact ……and she was the only person who made it clear that he is a GUY

Ok bieber we all know you’re gay but posting that for your boyfriend in public.. Really? Actually… I wanna THANK YOU for ruining your career and fake image all on your own. I swear nothing makes me happier than you dissapearing =)

Miley 2.0 hahahahahahaha

• lilme

somebody needs 2 open his eyes n tell him he needs 2 get selena back cause he is a total mess without her…plus she is the best he can do she is famous,sweet,pretty n talented

Can’t even believe Selena dated that… She must be so ashamed.

wtf dude pull up ur pants….. scooter u must be an idiotic gay bastard if u find that funny

@lilme cant agree more she kept him down 2 earth n not a freak n he is kiddin himself if he thinks he could do better than her

• Justinsuglyglasses

I want to say this to Justin Bieber: GO FUCK YOURSELF. Before you Beliebers come to defend him, just remember that most of his fans are young tween girls. Does he really think it is appropriate for 11 or 12 year old girls to see his naked ass???? I know he desperately wants to get adult fans but to me, that picture was a big Fuck You to the tween girls and their poor parents who made him a star. So FUCK YOU Justin. I don’t care if you deleted the picture afterwards. Too little too late. Better start visiting some dying girl and tweeting out pics of the visit to prove how much you care for your fans.

Such an immature guy. He only did that because of selena. Justin Bieber get over yourself. The fame has got you in the clouds. You should go back in time and stay unknown, you are just making a fool of yourself, trying to get everybodys attention. Before i liked you, you were a humble normal kid with a dream to become an artist, I dom’t judge that. Everybody have dreams… Guess what? You are famous now, you are an artist but you lost the most important thing: values, a great girl and soon your fans.

right

THE PICTURE WITH THE BULGE ISN’T HIM. IT was fake, but the mooning picture is real. Oh please people, relax yourselves.. It was a joke. Don’t forget he’s still 18. It’s like you all want him to act like he’s 25. He’s still a kid. I find it actually really funny.

—————-

Okay first off both pics were real secondly its not just the pics people are upset about its how he’s been acting and dressing in general lately he dresses like a complete duche on stage during meet and greets and just in general. The way he’s been acting is not how an 18 year old acts which isn’t a kid its an adult and with a job like this you have to start acting like an adult sooner than most people. He doesn’t give a shit about anyone or anything any more. And if you think that mooning people is how a kid but especially an 18 year old should act then your screwed up in the head!

You know i don’t want to admit this but Selena was a big help with his attitude the only prob was that Justin very quickly took advantage of her and didn’t respect or care about her anymore. The other problem is that even when she was going out with him he still acted and dressed like a douche. I doubt their getting back together though. She seems sooooo much happier ever since they broke up.. Although the other thing is the fact that girlfriend or not he need to learn to have more respect for everything he has.

He’s such an idiot