Selena Gomez Harmonica Playing Beauty

BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED! NEW ALBUM WILL BREAK RECORDS!

• BrokenArrow

any way you put it..shes already respected in the music business which is stupid cause her old music sucks so now that this music is better…shes going to be taylor swift status

I dont really think she’s respected. She’s still a disney actress who sings.

Pretty sure this Jelena breakup drama will bring the best out of her as an artist, I hope she writes some songs for her new album.

Miley and Selena are both extremely talented, they just waste it on shitty music. Miley actually has some really good songs but the ones she reeleases are always her worst songs. I hope both of their albums show their real talent when it comes to music.

• BrokenArrow

I love that song. Not my favorite cover but she did it good. There’s a girl on yountube and she covered this song so good.

• SlimShady

People seriously, she cannot sing. Enough of this bullshit ‘You should do what you love’. Just no. If you don’t have it then you dont have it.

• Here We Go Again

Will that be before or after Miley’s (ahem) new album comes out? It probably doesn’t matter; Selena’s music will actually happen, while Miley’s will be mimed.

Selena’s music? You mean the Miley and Demi left over Rock Mafia songs written by other people that she uses and still can’t get a top 20 hit or a platinum album :(? Poor that. By the way, Miley’s release has a tentative date for March ;) but before that, the multiplatinum recording artist has an invitation to Elton John’s Oscar Party and she’s also the Cosmo girl from Febraury.
    How exciting, isn’t it :)? Demi is ready to come with a new album too, with major sales thanks to the hit show The X-Factor…Selly still have her Disney Channel Original Movie, though..right?
    That might help her sales…Ouch..I forgot Justin Bieber isn’t around her anymore. Oopsie.

• SlimShady

I freakin hope Miley’s album with sound like her Backyard Sessions. If she does stuff like that I will become a firm Milesbian.

yeah i was hoping the same but i dont think is gonna be like that :/

• SlimShady

She has said its gonna be Country/Rnb/Blues, which is what she’s been covering.

Queen Of Pop Gomez slays the lessors!!!
    The Guiness Record Itunes Billboard Top 200 LEGEND plays the Harmonica. THE HARMONICAAA!!!!
    Those power house vocals. Those iconic yellow teeth.
    SELENA GOMEZ (& The scene)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yeah i was hoping the same but i dont think is gonna be like that :/

*interruption :3* I think it’s gonna be more upbeat. She’s coming for Hits this time imo, you can’t make a comeback with intimate ballads sorry but it’s the truth :/ but ‘The Backyard Sessions’ should be released for SURE as an EP. It would get her SO much more new fans and critical acclaim.
    I want a hit upbeat album + then the acoustic EP :3

• BrokenArrow

yeah but i just think it’s not gonna be what we expect.

• BrokenArrow

Queen Of Pop Gomez slays the lessors!!!
    Those power house vocals. Those iconic yellow teeth.
    SELENA GOMEZ (& The scene)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOOOOOL

• SlimShady

Tbh I’d prefer an intimate album first. Artists such as Nick Cave, Trading Yesterday, Thriving Ivory, Ron Pope all have been successful with ballads. But then again they’re Indie, which is just an entire skyscraper of quality above mainstream.

Gurls, there’s a rumour Miley bought this track.
    I want this to be true tbh!!! What a flawless bop.

• SlimShady

Oh God, Her Jolene cover is making my ovaries burst. I love it when she sings sensual. Its like burning coal sizzling. I know. I’m weird.

I want a hit upbeat album + then the acoustic EP :3

yeah that’s what i was thinking. Her backyard sessions gave her good critics and stuff but that’s just it.

• SlimShady

I doubt that’s truly her song. I think she wants to write her entire album herself, which is why its taking so long.

SlimShady said:

I KNOW she would get praise/critical acclaim with an album like that but honestly, I don’t see it happening. It’ll be a “Teenage Dream” imo, which it’s ok for me. But she might suprise us…the bitch it’s not giving us a single snippet to know what she has been doing, lol. Pharrell talked about how good her vocals will be in the songs, though.

• BrokenArrow

I just hope she’s done with the i’m such a grown up thing, cause if she keeps with that attitude and wants people to take her seriously is not gonna work.

SlimShady said:

She will write a lot for sure. This is the first time she’s doing exactly what she wants to do, probably, so it’ll be interesting. She already wrote 11/12 songs in CBT but now with Flop Mafia out of the picture, this will be totally different.

• SlimShady

I want her to do a few songs like this imo http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMFWFhTFohk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcMFWFhTFohk&gl=GB its pure, simple emotion.

BrokenArrow said:

Mte. I want that phase to be over. Like, for me the Can’t Be Tamed era was a transitional phase, now that she’s an adult she shouldn’t try to prove herself anymore.

• SlimShady

Hovering by far is my favorite song by her, so I don’t mind that kind of music either. Its upbeat but pure, like Pumped Up Kicks or We Are Young.

• SlimShady

I don’t mind sexy, so long as it doesn’t overpower her. She needs to be a sexy artist, not an artist being sexy, if that makes sense.

SlimShady said:

Omg i love the fact that you stan for Hoevering lol.
    I literally have it in my phone.
    Thank you for remind me that little sucker of her brother doesn’t want to release “Shot In The Dark” featuring her now…

• SlimShady

Chica I stan for Hovering like a beast. Literally fangirling over it now. I love it. But nobody even knows about it.

• BrokenArrow

My favorite song by Miley is the driveaway i jus tlove it so much and i dont know why ol.

What’s the name of that song?

if she decided to do this kind of music she will be respected, as singer

Who’s slutena working with on her supposedly new album. Let’s not forget she doesn’t write her own music.

Oh you are so mature. -_-
    She actually wrote a few songs.

Nice harmonica riff! Technique is a little stiff, but it’s impressive that she’s doing new stuff all the time. And that is a really amazing song. Probably on her new album.

Nice harmonica playing Sel! That’s something new :)

at least we know she knows how to blow…not well which is why biebs kicked her ass to the curb hahaha

f she decided to do this kind of music she will be respected, as singer
    _–

Get over yourselves.
    Selena has sold the same through her three albums and she will sell the same now. Her fanbase is small but loyal.
    Miley, just need a good single and she will sell good and have the part of her fanbase that left back.
    I think they both will do good.
    Stop these pointless fight

SlimShady said:

I want her wardrobe tbh

She has some cool clothes. It’s not really my style but i’d kill to have some of her clothes tbh.

Sorry, I thought that since you could write English, you might have understood it before you spoke. What part of priceless and lol, didn’t you understand as not being enjoyable. Here ya go sweetie: “Laughing my f*cking ass off at the Mileystans”!

There ya ago, now go get yourself a dictionary to translate it into something yo can understand.

hahaha and this come from a miley fan! how fucking funny! miley the talentless cyrus who cant even sound like a girl and has such annoying, horrible and macho voice! hahahahaha

Good musical selection. She still can’t quite hit all the notes though.

The only thing that selena is good at — is having NO #1’s.

slutlena really wants to be taylor swift
    to bad she cant sing for her life

• SlimShady

Neither can TSwift though. Btw Selena isn’t a slut, really. She is a useless singer and media robot, but she’s not slutty. That’s kinda offensive to any woman.

• BrokenArrow

Changing the subject, i’m excited for MC’s tour, too. I was worried about how she might look on stage with the new hair but she was hot in Vh1 Divas. I like that style :).

Ikr, flawless

• SlimShady

Her new hair has grown on me, it’d look better brown though, tbh

slutlena really wants to be taylor swift
    to bad she cant sing for her life

Taylor sounds bad sometimes but she’s a performer. And she knows how to put a show. In the other hand selena show are just her and her band.

• SlimShady

Selena is a very good actress. But as a singer there are so many better and her. For exemple : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uEzFtPdKdw
    Definetely better.

Why am i the only one stanning for this look :(? http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymwngUt8W1r3ivazo1_500.gif

Definetely better.

Agreed.

Yeah, i like her more than Selena too @anonymus ….
    Is this the only one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uEzFtPdKdw

She looks so pretty:)
    I feel like these songs are more fit for her. LOVED IT!
    plus she’s trying new things.

I want her wardrobe tbh

lol. Hardcore Mileystans taking over a Selena post and talking about Miley. There can only be two reasons…they can’t find a Miley post (reason: she’s marching into ovlivion, yes, that’s the ovary link) or two, they’re being Miley bitch stans. Either way, it’s priceless.

Funny, considering you brought her name in the first post, so I don’t think it’s bothering you, right?. And yes, the Queen keeps bringing the hit threads here!!! Bless her soul xoxo!!! Only an icon.

And the choir sings Amen

• SlimShady

Marching into oblivion? Bitch please, Selena does cover songs- No one gives a shit. Miley does cover songs- gets critical praise.
    Btw you’re forgetting the 3rd reason, babe- No1kurz about these posts unless it involves Jobros, JB or Miley.

Ahahaha her fans actually believe she will have a comeback or something,that is just funny.She like had some succes while dating JB,now she is just trying to make him look bad(and we all know he treated her like a princess,Staples center and all of that)and making herself look good,too bad fans cant realeaze that.But hey good luck,maybe take lessons from Taylor haha

so you say bad things about her just because she’s no a writter and taylor who do her own music is called slut for that so WTF is going on. Selena and her voice now wow is beautiful (:

The only record selena is gonna break is having the lowest selling album of 2013.

Miley did say once in an interview that she has between 20 to 30 songs (that she has either written or co-written) that she needs to narrow it down to 12.

These selena stans always bring Miley into a selena post–did they really think they weren’t gonna get feedback from Miley fans!!!

MILEY IS HBIC!!!!!!!!!! :)

OMG I have never liked her music but this is actually REALLY good, I hope she makes this kind of music, she will slay for sure and she’ll gain a real place in the music industry.

• SlimShady

Ikr. I mean Selena just slays in the music industry. All her albums have gone triple platinum, all her singles are platinum, Grammy Nomination, youngest artist to ever have a single go 5x Platinum in the History of Music- oh wait a minute, damnit, I mixed her up with someone else.

with who? clearly not miley cause that bitch is a flop, and cbt fail so hard!

“my ovaries burst” really? my gosh you are not only weird, you arse also disgusting just like miley, ewww you sooo gross! talking about ovaries burst, how fuckin pathetic can you be? making such a degrading joke like stupid 12 beliebers did with bieber talking abt ovaries, omg seriously you are so fucking disgusting and werid… yikes and ew at you! you freak weirdo

MILEY IS HBIC!!!!!!!!!!
    too bad no matter what miley new album is going to flop, cause no one gives a shit about that talentless attention whore who sucks! so keep dreaming you delusional loser! and hbic? thats why she fade and her latest porjecst flopped so hard? hahahahahaha miley is the hbic of irrelevant and talentless attention whores!!!!

Why am i the only one stanning for this look ? http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymwngUt8W1r3ivazo1_500.gif
    ewww the fugly and cow cyrus…. my eyes!

no ove gives a shit? hahaha yeah right! thats why everytime queen Selena do a cover makes headlines everywhere! and miley get critcal praise? hahahahahahaha so fucking funny! you are a huge joke just like your talentless idol!

hahaha this! clearly they can´t find a miley post! cause that lazy bitch isnt do a shit! she fade and she clearly is just an irrelevant whore so desperate to stay relevant that she has to talk about 1d, taylor, or justin, so pathetic! and now shes even begging for votes? how low and pathetic is she? begging for votes for a man magazine?!?! her thirst has reached a new level! no wonder why she is biggest attention whore ever! and no one can take her talentless flat ass seriously! shes a joke in industry!

lmao at the same stupid, delusional miley stan! *cough*SlimShady*cough you are exactly like miley a huge joke! and you are also disgusting and pathetic, just like her! cant believe you talking about being lesbian for miley and talking abt ovaries burts, ewww seriously? are you slow mental or what? how fucking old are you? but hey what else can i expect from a miley stan? lol you are so fucking disgusting and weird! and too bad miley is too fucgly and too manly to even be considerd sexy hahahah, that bitch looks more like a hideous travesti, ewww so gross! and she cant even sing, she has such a horrible and annoying nasal voice, that no one cant stand! so her new album is going to flop just like cbt did! and please you delusional disgusting and creepy weid stop being so jealous of Selena, its not her fault that miley fade or no one can take her irrelevant talentless flat ass seriously! miley is and always will be a joke in industry! her carreer in in the toilet! so stay pressed cause miley sucks and queen Selena is conquering the world!

selena sounds absolutely flawless in this cover! she did such a good job! her voice is so beautiful!

cant stop lmao at miley stan! it must be so damn horrible being a fan of such a lazy talentless attention whore like miley who is a useless singer and a joke in industry who cant even have respect for people cause no one can take her irrelevant talentless ass seriously and just make fun about her pathetic life, i mean no one can deny the fact that miley fade and that she without hm is absolutely nothing! all her projects without hm flopped, her movies straight to dvds, and cbt not even gold in usa hahahahahahahaha so embarrasing!

now what about queen Selena, her movie were premiering at huge film festival, the industry praised her work, she has such an amazing upcoming projects, people respect her, and she doesnt need scandal to get attention, or beg for votes (thats so low, pathetic and desperate af) and even when her priority has always been acting, she did pretty well in her singing career, even when she sing for fun! take that delusional miley stan! keep living in the irrelevant and talentless land with your irrelevant and talentless idol miley the thing cyrus!

SERIOUSLY SLIMSHADY IS DISGUSTING AF! NO WONDER WHY SHE IS A MILEY STAN! EWWWWW btw you freak here a little gift! http://www.google.com.co/imgres?imgurl=http://i.huffpost.com/gen/762025/thumbs/o-MILEY-CYRUS-VMA-570.jpg%3F4&imgrefurl=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/06/miley-cyrus-vma-dress-2012-mtv-vmas-photos_n_1863097.html&h=763&w=570&sz=99&tbnid=TFOzuxp9eEKc1M:&tbnh=92&tbnw=69&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmiley%2Bcyrus%2B%2540%2Bvma%2B2012%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=miley+cyrus+%40+vma+2012&usg=__HHuL_jdMs3DNQRvtMaQfYDdlppU=&docid=aca1OKQa2G2hiM&hl=es-419&sa=X&ei=4___UK_9Dq650AGlzYGICg&ved=0CCwQ9QEwAA&dur=253
    do you really thing that hideous bitch is pretty? oh now i understan why are you so jealous of queen Selena! cause shes not only a million times better than talentless cyrus, Selena is gorgeous and sexy without even try and hot guys prefer her over miley any day! i mean Selena doesnt even has to beg for votes hahahaha like miley the hideous travesti!

I legit can’t believe Claudia replied to EVERY SINGLE COMMENT. I thought she was dead or something – or that she has a live.

GorgeousSelena made 12 replies. Lol.

stop comparing selena to taylor….selenas vocals are way better the only thing taylor can do is write she cant sing at all

SlimShady said:

Gerl, ya bettah stan for good sis Hovering!
    That underrated anonymous bonus track masterpiece was clearly asking to be the 12th flawfree top 40 hit by Ms. Cyrus!
    (the fact that i found this cool gif in a hater tumblr tho…-dead-)

BrokenArrow said:

My favorite song by Miley is the driveaway i jus tlove it so much and i dont know why lol.

It’s so emotional. Perfect breakup song <3

• SlimShady

I love Driveway, too. I also love Stay, which is my second favorite. Then lets not forget the epicness that is These Four Walls ‘dies’

• BrokenArrow

I love these four walls and bottom of the ocean :)

• SlimShady

I also love how we’ve turned a Selena post into a Miley Appreciation thread. http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3524/3715295052_2fab3a375e.jpg

Miley singing about how hard it’s to choose my fav song of hers

• Selena’s Ass!

O.M.G. How could Selena EVER break “records”. She has ZERO talent, ZERO personality, has NEVER had a single get into the TOP 20, she doesnt write her own music, and without Justin she’s irrelevant.

How can anyone create a “record breaking” album in 3 months. She rushes her work cuz she knows she doesn’t stand a chance once Miley gets her new music out.

SlimShady said:

Lol, they are coming for us when they see this post, sis. The meltdowns…

BrokenArrow said:

I love these four walls and bottom of the ocean Smile

Omg you and your flawless taste BrokenArrow :’)!!!