Selena Gomez Holds Francia At Dinner

selena-francia-dinner-6

Selena Gomez held onto best girlfriend Francia Raisa while arriving for dinner at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills. Selena looked at the ground and wore green and black striped dress with a pair of black leather boots and matching purse with a silver cross necklace and a black bracelet. Photos: GSI Media.

UPDATE: Nylon behind the scenes under!

• BrokenArrow

Well that’s kind of tricky i dont if it’s the right word. But to say or think someone is just goodness is big deal and you have to know that person really well and you never get to know a person completely. People who love you are always gonna be supportive whether you’re right or wrong. I woudlnt say someone is good or not just cause he/she has no scandals or people who support her/him.

BrokenArrow said:

Goodness :-the state or quality of being good. 2. moral excellence; virtue. 3. kindly feeling; kindness; generosity. 4. excellence of quality: goodness of workmanship.

Nope that was exactly the word. You completely missed the main parts of the comment. I even said that WE do not really know who Selena really is. The people she is closest to and that have come in direct contact are what my comment was based on.

• BrokenArrow

Francia looks scary sometimes :/ I like selena’s dress dont like the boots

• Clauber

Francia is so hot and gorgeous!! (:

The paps are probably grilling her about Bieber.

She’s totally a Lesbian now.

A few questions. Will there ever be a picture that doesn’t require negative comments? Can she ever be just as human as all of us and just be? Is there some sort of satisfaction that you all get from degrading a young woman that is trying to get through life the best she can just like any of us?

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have to “try” and get through life sweetie. She is a huge celebrity who has been one for years. Everything is handled to her. And if she’s going to cry about how sometimes people say negative things about her…guess what….that’s show biz darling….and if she can’t handle it…then go on…leave your beautiful mansions and fancy parties and expensive cars and go work at a regular job like the rest of America. ….yeah….I don’t think she’s bothered by it THAT much .

Bieber already capitalizing the breakup

So what you are implying is that Selena has lots of money so she is not aloud to have feelings? She is not aloud to suffer the pain of losing a sister, boyfriend, privacy or in the case of the horrid things paps say, her dignity? Why do you seem so angry in your reply? What exactly has she done personally to you?

She hasn’t done anything to me. It’s just ridiculous when these teen stars always bitch about how difficult it is to have privacy. Well hello what did you think was going to happen when you signed on to this? They don’t have a problem making the millions that they do, having all the perks…but then they want complete privacy. Yeah ok. It’s not going to happen, so just like with anything you have to take the good with the bad. If a nurse for example said…oh well I like the medicine and getting paid…but I dont like working shifts and dealing with people…..then she would either suck it up…or find a new job. It’s that simple. So I don’t know why these celebrities feel that its any different for them. Its not to the same extent as other people…but at the end of the day its the same bottom line. If it bothers them that bad, then give it up.

Why do you feel you have to be the standard bearer of morality? Does that make you feel better about yourself? Are you so weak, you have to shove that crap down everyone else’s throats like you’re our parents?

No actually, it wasn’t supposed to make anyone feel any better. It was meant to illustrate a point. Stans always go on about how “oh they are people too”….well yeah…..they are…which means they should suck it up like regular people to. Again, they only want a one way street. I’m just pointing out the obvious that…hey buddies if you want to be just like regular people…well us regular people have to deal with things they dont like about their jobs, that interfere with other ares of our lives….but we dont cry about it.

Jan 25, 2013 @ 10:28 am

I love Selena and I agree with you.

I don’t have a problem with her either, actually I think she’s a pretty decent person compared to other celebrities. But I agree with the above comment also. I get that fans go over the top sometimes and the stalkers are a bit much…but realistically, they chose their jobs to be in the lime light…so this is all just part of it.

If it bothers them that bad, then give it up.

For the most part, Selena has sucked it up and pushed forward. Selena has stayed out of trouble for what in young Hollywood has been a lifetime. She has still managed to do her part in helping whenever she was able to. She lends her celebrity to lots great causes daily. Selena does have a nice house, but she still drives the Hybrid ford similar to any normal average person. Selena doesn’t do flashy unless it is for a public event. Why should she have to give up on her dreams just because society can be an ugly place? If anything she has shown some great strength in the way she has stayed as true to herself as possible.

more like trying to stay relevant. he’s so done

No one said she wasn’t a good person. We are talking about the celebrity situation as a whole. Someone above posted that people always cut them down or invade their space and what we are trying to say is that is part of being a celebrity. They are allowed to have feelings about it but when they go on and on about it and the fans start acting like cry babies too then its like people give it a rest! That is part of the package!

There are plenty of other terrible lives and situations people have all pulled through and you don’t see them complain as much as these teenage celebs. So in general I dont think these spoiled teenagers have all that much to complain about.

She’s totally a Lesbian now.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Actually there was a LOT of talk a few years ago concerning Demi and Selena…apparently Selena ended it because she didn’t want to be viewed as ‘different’.

Just sayin…

The difference is that these people are not followed and scrutinized every day. Yes they probably do complain and even cry about their situations.
    You’re basically saying that because they are as you put it, spoiled teenagers, they shouldn’t have normal reactions. I don’t understand though how just not allowing paps to get good pictures of her face makes her a bad person.

• Effy

______________________________

I totaly agree with you

• Effy

Francia looks scary sometimes :/ I like selena’s dress dont like the boots

___________________________________

LOL, she does sometimes doesn’t she? And I agree with the boots comment, they simply don’t work with the dress :/

Waiting for Bieber to release their sex tape.

• Nonnex

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have
    to “try” and get through life
    sweetie.
    ~~~~~~
    Everyone does ‘sweetie’… She has the same fears as we all do, will a boy she likes like her back(cough cough Logan Lerman), will she get the jobs she likes/wants (Singing with Justin Timberlake, acting with Shia etc), will her career kick off in a good way( Become an A list actress), is she healthy, is her family healthy, will she find true love… Yadda yadda

She is a huge celebrity
    ~~~~~~

So what? That makes her non human?

who has been one for years.
    ~~~~
    Actually she has been a HUGE (for lack of a better word) celebrity only for like 5 years and thats not alot

Everything is handled to her.
    ~~~~~
    Everything??? Like what???

And if she’s going to cry about how
    sometimes people say negative
    things about her…guess
    what….that’s show biz
    darling….and if she can’t handle
    it…then go on…leave your
    beautiful mansions and fancy
    parties and expensive cars and go
    work at a regular job like the rest
    of America. ….
    ~~~~~
    Now you just sound bitter and juvenile. People particularly Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber fanatics give this poor girl grief everyday…. Ooh she is fake, oooh she is way too perfect…. Oh her cheeks are fat, oooh her hair is too shinny…. Ooh miss goody 2 shoes… The list goes on and on

Please yeah….I don’t think
    she’s bothered by it THAT much .
    ~~~~~~~~

She IS sucking it up. She IS doing her job. She IS carrying on, just like the rest of America. In fact much better than most 20 year olds who are getting high in college, learning nothing and having meaningless sex. Dont hate just because she has gorgeous friends who like to be protective of her. So what if they all want to protect her, if l knew her I would too, I would hold her hand and shield her from harm even if she was 25. Dont sound bitter because she is Americas sweetheart. Get a life and do something worthwhile!!

Selena has that thing that Emma Watson has, where a girl can be so adorable and innocent looking and yet still be sexy and ravishing. Men and sister figures love that.

• BrokenArrow

Now you just sound bitter and juvenile. People particularly Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber fanaticsgive this poor girl grief everyday…. Ooh she is fake, oooh she is way too perfect…. Oh her cheeks are fat, oooh her hair is too shinny…. Ooh miss goody 2 shoes… The list goes on and on

Please yeah….I don’t think
    she’s bothered by it THAT much .

Well it’s not like Selena is the only one who gets hate.

• BrokenArrow

I don’t think that’s something we can hold against her, when Emma Watson is out with her friends, Sophie acts just as over protective as Selena’s friends and Emma is almost 23, I genuinely think it’s cute that they try to look after each other.

I wasnt just talking about when she goes out. It’s just in general.

• Effy

Well it’s not like Selena is the only one who gets hate.

__________________________________

True, she does get on awful lot of it though

Selena fans, go watch her videos!!!

less than 17M to 1 billion of views on her youtube channel

Go!

• BrokenArrow

But just because they’re celebs doesnt mean their job isnt as hard as others. The only different thing is whatever they do or say gets a reactions because they’re in the public eye. Being a teen is one of the hardest stage of life along with young adults, even more if you have MILLION people talking about wathever they do. Privacy is the most important right, that’s why they complain it is unfair to them that to reach their dream they have to give it up.

• Effy

I wasnt just talking about when she goes out. It’s just in general.

__________________________

Oh ok, it’s something I’ve noticed only when she’s mobbed by the paps that’s why I thought to were referring to that, I think she may look childish because she’s cuddly, she hugs people a lot and I can’t judge that impartially cause I do that too.

• Effy

________________________________

^ this.

• Nonnex

Well it’s not like Selena is the only
    one who gets hate
    ~~~~

But THIS post is about Selena, so I’m going to stick to her.

I wasnt just talking about when
    she goes out. It’s just in general.
    ~~~~~~
    In general how? When she DOES NOT go out? How do you know what happens inside her house? For all we know when she gets home she is a tyrant and its goodbye to the cute innocent baby face we love…. ( just randomly suggesting)

BrokenArrow said:

Well it’s not like Selena is the only one who gets hate.

HMMM let’s all look at the header of this post… Yeah pretty sure it is a Selena Gomez post. Kind of makes sense that hate comments about Selena would be the topic we are arguing against. Yes many do get hate and the same goes for them. Why in the fuck would you be championing hate be it on any one?

• BrokenArrow

Yes, this is a Selena post but since you said she gets hate from Bieber and Miley fans i couldnt help it and thought about Justin & Miley and how they get a lot of hate too. And i wanted to say it.
    And no, i dont know what happens inside her house it was just something i thought. I’m not saying she killed someone, just that i think they overprotect her. And she said it in an interview :)

• Effy

______________________________________

I think she meant that she doesn’t act like a child only it occasions paparazzi related, but even at premieres or in pictures/videos with her friends .. Or at least that’s how I understood at comment.

• Effy

nothing, nothing.

And no, i dont know what happens inside her house it was just something i thought. I’m not really saying she killed someone, just that i think they overprotect her. And she said it in an interview

Maybe it’s possible that Selena is just that amazing of a person that people are compelled to protect her. It would explain why so many who don’t know her are so quick to judge. They are simply incapable of understanding that goodness is a real thing. How could Selena have made it for so long in HollyWierd virtually unscathed by scandal? Some human beings just thrive on seeing all that is negative. Even when there is no negative to be seen.

Haha I still can’t believe the girl who responded to each one of the sentences in the post above…broke it down in sentences. dude…..isn’t it time for your bed yet? dont you have homework to do……oh no no …my bad….you aren’t going anywhere in life thats right…THATS why you have so much time to respond to each and every line. Now go eat some more cake and get fatter.

I find it rather sad that you felt the need to jump in with the equivalent of a TROLL comment when people are conversing about real things. Does it make you feel better to call someone fat and tell them to get fatter?

I’m actually not a troll. I’m a fan. Just like everyone else here. I was conversing about real things. So before you go ahead and blindly worship the ground these celebrities walk on, don’t forget to maintain perspective on the REAL world…aka outside of your teen bop magazines . You act like a ridiculous teenager who debates everything, when someone who has more experience in life than you is trying to get you to realize that when life is unfair and mean you have to learn to suck it up and take the bad with the good, not complain about it and have someone fix it for you. This younger group of teenagers that is coming is really bothersome….its like you guys have no idea what the real world is like …..until you’ve at least hit 22 you wont know what the real world is like. All you do all day is play on your little phones that mummy and daddy get you and complain when you don’t get things your way.

So perspective. And hey, I like cake just like everyone else…but knowing that you’re a teenage girl, with raging hormones whose body is experiencing changes…you will gain weight from all those sweets. enjoy!

So you are saying that you are an old man or woman wasting their time arguing with kids in an online teen space then? Well ok not a TROLL then.

Selena has some serious dependency issues. She’s always holding hands and trailing behind someone. She should stand up for herself, makes her look weak.

If you read my first line to my post….I said I too am I fan, not a troll. I’m not an old man or old woman…I’m a 25 year old female….I’m not a troll, I come on here to read about various celebrities just like you do.

Again…go back to the cake and your unregulated metabolism :)

She looks sweet she acts like a diva now and changed alot but who dont she is hot rich and young and the most important thing free

her clothes are HORRIBLE and she’s really acting like a diva but nobody likes it!

How does she act like a diva? It’s well known that Selena feels uncomfortable with the Paps always in her face. The fact that most of these guys are ugly old guys, who often will without thought or heart will ask heart wrenching questions and be rude AF, makes me sad seeing Selena or any other young star being harassed at every turn.

how do you know she is acting as a diva? she is cold with paparazzis since 2009

25 year old female can i ask you who are you a fan of? Aren’t you the one who always fight with anons here?

I like her clothes. Her face went back to normal now that she stopped the birth control

I am a fan of Jonas Brothers – or at least I was a few years ago …I went to several of their concerts and such. I dont have a problem with Selena…I don’t particularly care for Justin Bieber (I’m Canadian myself) but some of his songs are catchy. OneDirection remind me of the Backstreet Boys from my teenage years and younger.

I have no idea who or what Anons is. I don’t fight with anyone as I mostly just read the stories here and look at the pictures. I had no intention of fighting with anyone on here…I was simply trying to put out the reality that once again, there are good things and bad things…and fans are so quick to jump to the defense of their poor “helpless” celbs that its like….stop and think for a minute that I’m sure they are fine. They can always just leave if it becomes too much to handle for them. I’m sure they are fine.

In this world having your own ideas and perspective on things will get you a lot farther than having someone else formulate ideas for you. You will learn that in time. Until then stay in school.

it seems everyone around Selena treats her as a little girl.

it seems everyone around Selena treats her as a little girl.

I sort of agree but this is only when she is in situations that she is uncomfortable. Usually when Paps are around. When Selena is in her element, she seems normal, confident and even powerful.

• BrokenArrow

But that’s what i was talking about. Even if you’re close to someone you cant really get to know a person completely.

Thanks for the advice but I’m not even the anon who was arguing with you. Anyway, it’s well received, i guess (?).
    Anons – Anonymous posters.
    I was just curious…thanks for the info.

Well, she is 20. Its time to learn to get out uncomfortable situations for herself

If she doesn’t like the paps and wants to hide her face, she can. She doesn’t like them in her face. Simple as that. Plus, it’s dark and there are flashes in her eyes.

• BrokenArrow

it seems everyone around Selena treats her as a little girl.

yeah i was thinking the same like they over protect her and she’s turning 21 this year :|

• Effy

_________

Said that, I also believe that paparazzi can be quite intimidating, no matter how old you are and guys, really, she doesn’t spend her life complaining about the paparazzi, she never does, she simply tries to avoid them when they are around, are you really trying to judge her just because of that? And please, no “Selena ended up things with Demi because she didn’t want to be seen as different” shit, we all know that Demi was following a path that Selena didn’t particularly approve back in the days, they fell apart because they were growing up in very different ways. I understand the need to express your dislike for people, but try not to invent crap and stick to what is at least likely to be true.

• moncler jackets

My very own girl friend treasures {moncler vest|moncler maillol diamond quilted jacket with fur|moncler new york coats|moncler tibet|moncler prices|education montclair university nj|moncler branson blue|moncler yoko|moncler degas|moncler jackets for kids 7-14
    moncler jackets http://www.allmonclershop.net/

Selena really is beautiful

• Nonnex

Haha I still can’t believe the girl
    who responded to each one of the
    sentences in the post
    above…broke it down in
    sentences. dude…..isn’t it time for
    your bed yet? dont you have
    homework to do……oh no
    no …my bad….you aren’t going
    anywhere in life thats
    right…THATS why you have so
    much time to respond to each and
    every line. Now go eat some more
    cake and get fatter.
    ~~~~~~~~

You are 25…. And you come onto a post with teenage girls to terrorise them and try to sound superior??? Are YOU going anywhere in life?
    Do to have a job? Do you go to college? Dont you have anything else to do than give advice to a 20 year old celebrity who is unlikely to see this post?
    Ps- lm African andl do go to school and I have a job but Friday is my day to rest I thought why not clarify my post. That shows order and intelligence I do that even in my school work, I like people to know exactly what question or statement I’m responding to. And here it was actually 10 and it’s a Saturday so it’s the weekend.

You know if you read my post again ( why do people respond when they haven’t read the posts clearly?) I clearly stated that as far as we see Selena IS handling her fame well. She doesnt complain obssesively, or smack paps, or punch them or curse at them…. She just keeps her head down, holds a friends hand and keeps walking…. Whats wrong with that.??? Huh? But if it was a fan she would have stopped to say hie.

YOU need to stop harrassing little girls.

Sooo much time???? Please…. that post took me like 5 minutes, I’m not retarded. I can copy.and paste, then type really quick and it wasnt a brain teaser!! Lol. Go to college and study something other than Womens Studies

she hates the paparazzi yet she goes to mr.chow which is the #1 resturant celebrities go to and papz are…smooth

• BrokenArrow

No, i wasnt saying she act childish or something. I just think that when something it’s said or something happens she need sosmeone else to protect her or stick up for herself. I’m not blaming her tho. If she has people who loves her and want to stick up for her, good for her.

• Effy

______________________________________

Now, this comment reaches an epic level of adorable. I’m not used to read nice comments about Selena on this website, it warms my heart really.