Taylor Wanted Harry Styles Circumcised?

harry-styles-uncircumsized

Taylor Swift still has her heart set on ending up with Conor Kennedy. According to The Enquirer, Harry Styles broke up with Taylor because he told friends he was ‘sick and tired of Taylor nagging him about clipping his penis. Taylor didn’t like the fact that English-born Harry was not circumcised, she even suggested he undergo surgery!

Harry made it clear he had no intention of changing anything. He asked her not to mention it again. But Taylor never missed the chance to poke fun or make a comment. At first, Harry just rolled his eyes and tried to ignore her, but the final straw came when she suggested once again that he get.. snipped!’

Some fans are reselling their Take Me Home tour tickets in protest of Haylor’s breakup. Ticket reseller Viagogo claimed that since Taylor arrived in Europe trying to make up with Harry there has been a 32% rise in the number of One Direction tickets listed for resale: ‘It seems that One Direction fans are protective of their boys. The rise in ticket listings may well be due to their disappointment at Harry being off the market again.’

Taylor told El Hormiguero: ‘I don’t have a type. I think in our 20’s it’s like, ‘Oh, I guess I’ll try hanging out with him, or I’ll try hanging out with him, or I’ll try being single. I think you have to have somebody that’s dependable, that isn’t going to change their mind every five seconds. I think that loyalty is something that’s really important in your friends, in your relationships, in your family.’

Haylor are both expected at the NRJ Music Awards in Cannes, France, on Saturday: ‘I think once a relationship is done it’s done, you can’t do that back and forth thing it’s the most exhausting process. Maybe I wrote that song then so I would never get back in that relationship. If you write that about it there is no way you are getting back together!’

Around the web

• Sophie

Jan 25, 2013 @ 12:14 pm
    Clauber said:
    WOW CONGRATS!! The award of the most ridiculous shit ever posted on ocean up goes to this post!!! Fuck you ocean up. What a piece of trash web site. I’m done. Never coming back here again. Fucking bull shit.

Anon, OU is not going to notice your absence

—————
    haha THIS!

• Canadian Girl

This is legit the mmost ridiculous thing i have ever heard. ocean up for real this is stupid! Get facts from reliable sources and dont try and start dumb rumours. Im getting sick of all these stupid stories!

Shit…I hope Harry isn’t sick. What kind of infection does he have? How the hell did he get a lung infection? From taylor? did she give it to him?

• dani

hahahahahah hahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah pfffff, really??? hahahah come on, crap pure crap hahahahaha

lol as obviously fake as this is…it isn’t entirely past what I would imagine a scorned Taylor to try and have done :P

Catholics do the curcumcision thing.
    It would be so hilarious if this story does the PR rounds like the Beyonce fake singing did

Clauber said:

Anon, OU is not going to notice your absence

You’re as shhitty as the website your wasting your time on.

IN the US it’s Jewish and Catholics that curcumcise, but it’s basically a general thing to do.

Jan 25, 2013 @ 12:35 pm
    Clauber said:

Anon, OU is not going to notice your absence

You’re as shhitty as the website your wasting your time on.

—————

I thought you said you weren’t coming back on here anymore?

Circumcised for not.. I would do Harry Styles any day. TMI, but it’s the truth.

She wouldn’t say something like that if they were dating like 3 months! It’s too personal.

Actually this a totally believable story. This shit happens in the US a lot. White girls freak out when they see and uncircumcised penis.

All there stories are bull shit these days.

I’m catholic born, bred, baptised, holy-communioned, confirmed & generally blessed to within an inch of my life plus educated in purely catholic affiliated church establishments and no boy I know of, including my own brother has been circumcised … I’m from the UK.

LMAO apparently journalism is so dead so 12 year olds had to take over.

the question is this: what Haylor b/s story HASN’T come out at this point? they just keep getting more and more creative and ridiculous.

______

White girls only? LOL. Just wondering, do you live with your head up your own ass or..?

So, are you saying that girls in the US expect/want a guy to be circumcised? I assume this is a hygiene thing?

• Katie

This is by far one of the most ridiculous stories I’ve heard on this blog!
    Really OceanUp? Who is telling you these things and why are you spreading them?
    This is so dumb.
    In spite of the stupidity, I got a great laugh out of it.

• Effy

What types of christisns perform circumcision ? jews and muslims do it . but does anyone know which christians do it as well ? thanks
    ______________________________

As far as I know they don’t, not where I’m from at least.

wtf is this shit?

ok this is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard… OceanUp get a life..
    ikr i´M SCREAMING hahaha

What if Harry gets a lung infection?

Effy & Anon thanks

This is so fucking stupid oh my god. Worst PR ever.

Harry don’t get a lung infection PLEASE! We need your voice for songs! Don’t do it please Harry dont!

• Clauber

Anon, OU is not going to notice your absence

• larry

are u ok oceanup

• Javier

why?? circumcision is a mutilation. Why dont you cut off your clitoris and labia instead asking to a guys get circumcised???

• Sparks

THIS IS SO WHAT THE FUCK!! LOLOLOL BYE

Is it just me or does Harry have pretty legs? Like as in, i wish I had his legs…and im a girl. theyre pretty feminine.

Jan 25, 2013 @ 12:45 pm

—————————————-

Actually, not true. I’m white and my boyfriend isn’t circumcised. I never thought twice about it. I love him because of him, not his penis.

uncircumcised feels better in my opinion, just saying…

SLUT. Just kidding -__-.

LMFAO if anyone actually believes this… shame on you ahahahahah

• UKnowULuvMe

What the fuck? Really? This story was reported by The Enquirer which almost immediately guarantees that it’s bullshit.

I read that circumcised is the way to keep
    down infections.many parents have this done for children due to religious beliefs also

My Gaaawd! What a bullshit! -.- I’m getting sick and tired of all this Haylor thing!

In the spanish tv show they asked her what was the craziest rumor she ever heard about herself, she said that it drives her crazy when they say she buys houses near every boy she dates. idk i thought it was relevant

okay i’ve read some flat out stupid things on this website, but this HAS to be the worst.

• Chris

I’m glad he dumped her… stand up for yourself, it’s totally unacceptable to expect your partner to mutilate him or herself for you.

Accept the person for who they are. I’m sure he’ll find a girl that will actually love him and not be obsessed about wanting to mutilate his genitals. She’s a freak.

Guys I don’t want him to have a lung infection please help him!!!!

• Chris

Exactly, this is like him wanting her to get a boob job to be “acceptable” to him. WTF is this world coming to?

If you love someone, that should mean unconditional love. Good to see there are at least decent people left out there like you.

• Chris

Infections are pretty rare though, as long as he showers regularly he’ll be fine like billions of other guys are fine.

There is a lot of propaganda around circumcision, but the truth is it can reduce his sexual pleasure by as much as 75%… that’s a huge thing to ask of someone to give up. It’s about like him asking her to cut off her prepuce, however due to religious BS people don’t see it the same, but really it is just as evil.

HARRY! Please do not let yourself get a lung infection! Oh my goodness if he did that would be it! He would be hospital and possibly on many medications. Where did he get the lung infection from…is he smoking….HARRY do not get it in your lungs it is sooo bad for you!

OMG hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha dying! This is bullshit! Cant stop laughing tho.

Harry, please stop doing these bad things to your body. Be healthy and no more late nights and parties…its what gave you the infection the first time…chasing girls , making out with them and now this lung infection…ugh!

• Sarah Brocher

i am laughing so hard. i wouldn’t care if he was or not. i just want harry.

• Clauber

Anon, OU is not going to notice your absence

You’re as shhitty as the website your wasting your time on.

—————

I thought you said you weren’t coming back on here anymore?
    —————-
    LOL THIS! (:

This is too funny. Yes, most American men are circumcised. And where did that other person come up with a lung infection. We are talking about penis’s

• Heather

What the hell does a lung infection have to do with anything, and why is everyone acting like there the worst thing ever….. There not most of the time there just like a bad cough that go’s anyway after antibiotics. You can them randomly at any time. It has nothing to do with his downstairs!

uncircumcised feels better in my opinion, just saying…

The rumors are getting funnier by the second…

Yeah because The Enquirer is the most reliable source…come on OU!

She wants it done because he has a lung infection.

• Kristy

I was wondering does anyone else see Harry’s tattoos around his ankles?? Does anyone know what they are?? Have a great weekend!

“According to The Enquirer” – OceanUP just posted it.
    Calm down.

@kristy..no..no one knows what they are cause no one leads a fuckin stalker sad life like you do..get a life and stop worrying about his tattoos, and by worrying I mean zooming into every picture to see what they are.Fucking low life stalker

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    She asked a question in a forum about Harry when some fan might respond. “Get a life and stop worrying about her life”?.

• Kristy

@anonymous thanks. There are just some people who are rude and don’t know how to have respect to others. You have a great weekend! To others going crazy over every story ha,ve to learn it is done to get your attention. I’m sure Harry is a down to earth guy who is doing what he loves. He is put in this craziness of stories so people will read them.

To those who follow Harry just support him instead of bashing him.

• Bigbootyhoeee

Never ever ever poke fun and a boys penis. It bread their ego. Haha but I doubt Tay Tay actually said that.

I’d suck and fuck him regardless, lawls.

• Karry

ITS THE ENQUIRER LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO, really dumbasses?

• Monica

Taylor cant handle Hazzas big D

• BrokenArrow

lol what

Don’t judge all americans based on something that Taylor swift “said”, this is a story that is probably not even true. And im from the UK too.

What the f**k, I’m from the UK … so you Americans expect all guys to be circumcised irrespective of faith? Really?

• Clauber

LMFAO!

ok this is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard… OceanUp get a life..

LOL

• Clauber

It’s not really a required practice for Christians, but most Americans tend to have it done to their children regardless

• Effy

Ahahahahahaha oh Lord X°°D who writes this crap? I want to know what type of drug they are under the influence of, just to stay away from it xD

I want to rip his face off harder than a cat in heat.

Yeah Harry’s British, but he’s also half Jewish, so.