• Clauber

Duck face and boobs are hot! (:
    Boobs and long hair are too!

But I dont like Taylor and Demis cover

OMG! Def Memi. Both Taylor and Selena look like they have no idea if they’re supposed to be sexy or just elegant. They look out of place.

Both Demi and Miley look sexy and confident which is why they’re paired together in this.

It only makes sense that Taylor is Selena’s only celebrity friend, cuz they both have no talent and both do awkward poses.

Miley and Demi are both confident mother fuckas!

Love ya!

I miss when selena and demi used to be BFFS :(

• Selena’s Ass!

Miley is NOT hideous. She’s the sexiest one there with the big boobs and all. The rest don’t have boobs, so they could never do that pose. At least Demi got a big ass. Selena and Taylor have NOTHING to give but Selena with a decent face and Taylor with… idk… something? PHOTOSHOP!?

• kristina

I dont like selenas position, LIke “I´m sitting with my legs out and my pussy and boobs in the middle of the photo” I like taylor and miley covers,

I miss when selena and demi used to be BFFS
    ———————————————

well, I think Demi knows now that Selena just uses people for fame like Bieber and Taylor and Selena isn’t famous enough for Demi anymore. Miley’s more her type: Daring, sexy, talented.

• BrokenArrow

I dont like Taylor or Miley covers but i like the rest of the photoshoot. I wish they picked another picture for both of them.

• BrokenArrow

Demi’s body looks fab with that dress. Selena cover is just plain. The other pictures were better.

BrokenArrow said:
    ————————————

Miley’s is most sexy and she looks confident. The others look awkward.

• viciousmagic

Memi. They look more beautiful, natural and sexy. Selena’s sexy face failed and Taylor’s clothes are too plain. Anyways, Taylor and Selena are not sexy at all, they’re just elegant. Memi is better. and Miley is not hideous, it’s ok that her hair isn’t the most beautiful thing now a days, but honestly, her face is beautiful.

• BrokenArrow

Miley’s is most sexy and she looks confident. The others look awkward.

Maybe.

====
    Lmaoo what??? As much as i love Miley she those NOT have big boobs at all, she barley has any she the same size as the others……. Shes just pushing them together with her hands to make them appear bigger. And at least Demi has and ass considering that Miley, Taylor and Selena have nothing.

I find Taylor and Demi the prettiest in general. In this specific cover I like Miley and Demi’s.

• Clauber

youre right

• Kristina

you don´t need large boobs to be sexy… anyway I think miley´s cover look great, I like her hair that way

• Kristina

you don’t need large boobs to be sexy…anyway I think miley’s cover look great, I like her hair that way

That’s what I’m talking about. I’ve said this before, Miley knows how to work a photoshoot. She’s a natural!!! :)

• LetsBeReal

Yeah I totally miss when Demi and Selena were Bffs. I don’t think that Miley and Demi are as good as friends as Selena and Taylor. I loled at the person who said Selena is not as famous as Miley and she only has one celebrity friend. Good Joke.(sarcasm) Miley and Demi have the best covers even though they are very photoshopped. Selena’s looks strange. Taylor’s looks basic .

• ATTENTION

ATTENTION: Everybody go to @Mileyphilia’s twitter! She’s announcing the song title to a track on Miley’s new record! RT her! NOW!!!

MILEY & SELENA!

Hmm. They all seem to have better friends than each other. Demi and Miley rarely hangout and Selena and Taylor rarely hangout also. I always wondered what it would be like if Miley and Selena were friends. One day it’ll happen and put all their fans in cardiac arrest.

i like selena’s cover the most

miley and selena as friends would be just so awkward.. but i’d like it though

demi lovato is HORNY THE BEST GIRL

SELENA !!

I DIDNT say you did, i was just answering to the person above me that said “Miley has big boobs” when in reality her are the same size as the other 3.

WHo the hell does miley think she is!? Ewww when will she drop the bad girl act….stupid ass

MILEY KILLS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

• BrokenArrow

WHo the hell does miley think she is!?

She thinks she’s Miley Cyrus.

• GoldenGirlJr

Okay, at first i was like…pfft, Taylor is the only one without all the cleavage, but then i realized she doesn’t have anything to show that’s why she is hiding everything. So them girls are just showing off what they got and why not? They’re not minors! Even thought, i often find Taylor annoying i like the cover the most.

Ya know on EVERY cover they have the word SEX on it,hmm makes me wonder what kind of magazine it is LOL

Why are those the only options? There should definitely be a Miley and Selena option. I know their fans don’t like each other, but they are both beautiful girls and those are the best 2 covers. Selena looks gorgeous, nice hair, beautiful eyes and lips and Miley looks sexy/edgy, love the outfit and the attitude.

Taylor looks meh, she’s looked much better than this in other shoots and Demi just looks awkward, with the fake hair that takes up half the picture and the weird bathing suit dress…just no!

• BrokenArrow

and what a pathetic wannabe with her its miley bitches, that attention whore cant even has her own style, so unoriginal and copycat!

Can you not read? do you see how it’s not a quote but a headline?

Miley and Selena look like themselves, they stayed true to who they are for the covers whereas Taylor and Demi don’t look like themselves. Taylor actually looks better in real life and Demi is just soooo photoshopped.

Can you not read? do you see how it’s not a quote but a headline?

No, they cannot read.

• BrokenArrow

But Demi IS curvy. It’s said that a woman body has the shape of a guitar. Demi has a small waist and she has hips and is the only one of them that has a butt. Taylor has a nice body but not curvy. Miley has a sand clock body shape but she has no ass. And Selena has boobs but no ass and no shape she’s just a block in the middle.

Memi all the way. Demi has the curves and Miley has the awesome haircut. They are both beautiful young women. And yes. The photos are photoshopped, but what magazine doesn’t use photoshop for its covers today?

• YO

I like Miley, Taylor and Demi Covers.Selena’s cover looks fake

i like the lesbians from the bottom! ;)

All magazine covers are photoshopped!!!!! Get the fuck over it.

clearly queen selena ftw!!!

miley looks trashy in hers. she’s always showing off boobs or her legs or something. it’s such a joke when a woman thinks she is the sexiest thing ever and tries so hard, but everyone is looking at her like ‘yikes’ …. i feel secondhand embarassment for her.
    mte!!! shes trashy and tacky af! and yup shes a joke! its like she really loves embarrasing herlself… lol

miley is such a try hard! its really pathetic how desperate she is to look sexy! but she always failed sooo miserably lol

Reading these comments from the very immature selenastans–lmao. They’re the ones who are embarassing themselves — saying the same shit over and over and over again. Like someone needs to hit’em upside the head and tell them to move on.

• BrokenArrow

LOL

DEMI ALL THE WAY SHE HAS SEXY CURVES …SHE ISN’T A TABLE as OTHERS GIRLS

When did “curvy” become a synonym for “heavier”??? And I don’t mean that in a bad way, but what do curves have to do with how much you weight? Curves = body shape…it means you have a nice body shape that curves, as in smaller waist, shapely body, shapely legs, waist to hip ratio, proportionate, etc. You can be skinny and have curves just like you can be heavier and not have much of a shape. It depends on genes and working out and eating well. And tbh, I don’t think Demi’s body is more shapely or healthier than the other girls.

Miley has an amazing body, probably the best one out of all of them in this picture (it’s the most proportionate, imo). Selena has a great body too, she actually looks the curviest here because of the low cut dress. And I personally like Taylor’s body too, even if she has a bit less curves she still has killer legs and a small waist. They’re all healthy girls, no need to hate them cause they look different than you :) And I also think the word curvy has lost its meaning and it now means the opposite of skinny, which doesn’t make sense.

DEMI ALL THE WAY SHE HAS SEXY CURVES …SHE ISN’T A TABLE as OTHERS GIRLS :p

Selena: Baby face
    Taylor: awkward
    Demi: weird in the face
    Miley: sexy & confident … Miley ftw!

I disagree, I think Selena has a gorgeous face! Big eyes and full lips is very feminine. Most women want full luscious lips like that, which would explain all the duck face photos lmao. But Miley looks amazing too, minus the hair. They’re both beautiful girls.

Miley looks freakin HOT on the cover as for Demi her face is photoshopped to the max, I’m not even any of it is real.

DEMI LOVATO AND MILEY CYRUS MAKE ME SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND THIS IS COMING FROM A STRAIGHT CHICK OKAY. Hahah but seriously, is this even a question? Memi for the win.

• justthat

Selena’s outstanding!!! She looks sexy but still lovely:p:p

In my opinion, Sel & Demi look hot. Miley and Taylor just don’t look as good on their covers.

I don’t know why they tried to mess with Demi’s face in this cover tbh, it’s a shame cause I think she’s actually the most stunning of the group! Well her and Miley – and this is coming from someone whose a fan of all four.

MILEY YOU SEXY BETCH

miley looks like a lesbian on her cover.

“it’s such a joke when a woman thinks she is the sexiest thing ever and tries so hard, but everyone is looking at her like ‘yikes’ …. i feel secondhand embarassment for her”

Oh, you mean like how I feel right now looking at Selena and Taylor’s shoots?

At least miley and demi can PULL off sexy, cause truthfully that’s someone neither Taylor or Selena will ever achieve.

Something**

You’re not straight if you have a sexual attraction to them, sweetheart.

——————————————–

If they were to EVER be friends, I would laugh because there is so much animosity between the Smilers and the Selenators for no reason at all. All these little fan wars are made up because the fans assume and think they know everything about their faves. There might not even be any hostility between Miley and Selena in real life. Just because they’re not friends doesn’t mean they hate/dislike each other. Miley and Selena have never said a word about each other. These rumors of their “hate” towards each other were conjured up by the media and the fans. Pathetic, honestly. They’ve all grown up and have gotten past the petty drama that they fans can’t seem to let go of (IF there was ever any drama between the two of them).

I agree about the friends thing though. I think Saylor and Memi only hang out when it’s convenient for them. I don’t think they’re like best, best friends with each other.

doesn’t this kinda look like niall? its demi with her friend. http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=1335&fid=2886

So, the real question is which one is the real skank? The one and only bellybutton poppin low class suit wearing hillbilly dog loving bong smoking…well…do I really need to say it? Isn’t it obvious.

A Selenator.

That Demi picture must be like THE MOST PHOTOSHOPED PICTURE EVER. Looks like she have a great body, thing she doesnt have.

Ok facts:
    POSITIVE:
    They all have good outfits
    Selena, Demi, and Miley have curves and a good look
    NEGATIVE:
    Demi: doesn’t have a sexy face on…. She is just smiling
    Miley: too much white :) + a little too much skin causin her to be on the border of slutty n sexy but she pulled it off
    Selena: pose is between sexy and uncomfortable but she pulled it off too, sexy look

EQUALS : Melena

(P.s Demi was eliminated because her look was good but not sexy cause she just smiled even Taylor didn’t smile n attempted sexy
    Taylor was left out cause she just isn’t sexy,pretty but not sexy)

The whole Miley and Selena hate stared because of Nick Jonas….

melina!!!

So, the real question is which one is the real skank? The one who has sex and dates a 16yr. old so she can be relevant (which she is not) or have her ass groped in public and shows up drunk on the red carpet…well…do I really need to say it? Isn’t it obvious.

A Smiler.

Is this a seriuos question?? Demi and Miley all the way!! Selena looks awkward and Taylor it’s just a mess.

I love how Miley lovers have nothing to say but how beautiful and hot Miley looks on her cover with her tits showing. Yet you know damn well If it was Taylor, Selena or Demi doing that they’d say look at her being a slut showin her boobs for attention. It’s ridiculous how hypocritical people are. They all look great in their own way can’t we just give them all credit?

Selena: Baby face
    Taylor: awkward
    Demi: weird in the face
    Miley: sexy & confident … Miley ftw!

• Add

Obviously Lovatics and Smilers are BFF fanbase !!!

Demi and Miley For the WIN
    We Love Memi

A Smiler.

Wow! So you agree with me. Can’t believe it! I am surprised you being her supporter thought that you would critique in that way, but Miley it is, then!:)

Jan 26, 2013 @ 04:55 pm

ATTENTION said:

OMFG. I’m creeping right now tbh.
    The single will be out next month whaaattt

Jan 26, 2013 @ 05:00 pm

Bad girl act, seriously–lmao. Why don’t you just STFU….stupid ass

Miley, was that you??? :o

These selena stans are a few cans short of a six pack. Their on fucking repeat mode.

I think Demi looks best. Miley looks like she is trying to hard to be “sexy” like she usually does. Love her but she tries to hard. Demi is naturally sexy she doesn’t need to be half naked for people to think she’s hot. Taylor and Selena are both beautiful, i love both their outfits. They are all pretty. But demi looks the best.

Miley, Selena , Demi, Taylor in this order. All of them have had better covers than these.

ATTENTION said:

OMFG. I’m creeping right now tbh.
    The single will be out next month whaaattt

Bad girl act, seriously–lmao. Why don’t you just STFU….stupid ass

You forgot

Real question is out of the four, which one will pose semi or full nude before they are 25. Miley!

The real question is which one is the real tease? Miley!

Miley and Selena have the best Cosmo covers.

Miley doesn’t look photoshopped in her cover like Demi (even though Demi does have curves, but at the time, I don’t think they were as defined as they are now). Demi looks a little airbrushed, though she does look beautiful. Miley’s cover just has edge and she was the first person that really caught my eye.

Selena’s is the better of the two between her and Taylor. There’s something sexy about the innocent look. I like it, but her pictures were definitely better than her cover. TBH, though, she should have gotten in touch with sexy side more like she did with her Elle magazine photo-shoot. That cover and phoot-shoot kicks a lot of ass and puts her Cosmo cover to shame.

How about Miley and Selena?
    Demi looks like her head got photoshopped into a woman’s body and Taylor does not look sexy at all in that cover. Those awkward bangs in the middle of her forehead are not helping either.

Demi has the natural and perfect body for a woman. Curves. Instead of skinny like hell like Selena or Taylor. They’re unnatural. It’s not good for girls to have so skinny bodies like that. They’re like sticks walking. Demi has curves. Miley is also too thin.

Miley selena demi look so hot taylor is such turn off and iam girl

okay memi is hot. like really hot. saylor… not so much. i mean, selena’s super cute. but taylor is really dragging the team down.

Miley and Selena will NEVER be friends dumbcunts. Miley aka queen tried to be nice to that bitch in 2009. It’s gameover. Don’t get your hopes up.

A smiler

Cunts? Really if you ever called me that in real life I’d beat your bitch ass so bad you wouldn’t be able to type disrespectful words like that.

Stop bitching on taylor!! miley is fucking hideous, demi is photoshopped, and selena is just cute and will never be sexy. look at the post above this one about taylor at some awards show. can you say sexy?

OMG HOW DO EVEN COMETE THEM AGAINST EACHOTEHR MEMI ALL THE WAY THERE WAY HOTER AND IM A GIRL, TAYLORS SEXY FACE IS A TURN OFF SRRY

• oceanUP

miley and selena aren’t friends

EW AT TAYLORS COVER MEMI ALL THE FUCKING WAY

• Clauber

I like Miley and Selena covers

No. She’s fucking hideous!!!

milena!!!!!!!!

I actually really like selena’s and miley’s one. Super sexy!

I think demi is the sexiest
    Miley looks like pink,a goofy version,but pink nonetheless…biterrr

Anyway lesbien4Demi for suuuuure!

Y’ALL WANNA VIBE OUT TO SOME DOPE MUSIC !?!?!? you should check out the new track I just dropped, https://soundcloud.com/reccfg/infinite-w-alli-hart-prod, xo

• xBubblegumBitchx

Miley and Demi aren’t really friends anymore, are they? Also, Miley’s cover would’ve been so much better if she didn’t still have that awful haircut. Seriously, who told her that was a good look? She should sue them.

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Grow up. You like something and others like something else. Don’t judge. Everyone of them look beautiful. It’s not their fault they aren’t sexy enough or something else. P.S it’s not Demi’s fault her cover got photoshoped.

• ceeeral