He tans naturally and he looks gorgous!

• jonatic4eva

“If what you see by the eye doesn’t please you, then close your eyes and see from the heart because the heart can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever wonder.”

_____________________________________

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Totally agree, I mean… Doesn’t matter how Joe looks like… he’s adorable!!

Derrick’s daughter is pretty

In all the photos from Mammoth the last two days Nick & Joe have big smiles on their faces as they pose with fans. Quite unlike the way they looked when they were in NYC. Can the NY stalkers maybe take take a hint from this? That maybe in other places the same people do not bother them over and over for photos (sometimes multiples on the same day). Or have manners and aren’t waiting outside their room.

Nick is also trying to have the Joe-look. He doesn’t shave either. It’s hard to tell, but there’s stuff on his face.

Although I disagree with some of the choices of Joe lately, he’s still my idol and I want the best for him. I just hope something makes him open up his eyes, he deserves good things.

Joe is handsome but he need a haircut. His curls are out of control. I hope when the tour begins, hope he’s gonna surprise us with a new hair style

Gaw-geous as always…. I mean Joe

I wonder how often Nick has to shave. It seems like he goes days, if not weeks & he gets facial hair, but it is spotty & only in certain areas. Cute. I am still struggling w/the fact that he can finally grow facial hair.

Anonymous said

This!

—————

Joe never stopped touring from 2007 to 2011..and last year he worked on the next and the album…who the fuck do you think you think you are to tell him to work more ? or care more ? and how do you know that he’s mocking his fans with his girlfriends friends ? you just concluded that out of your ass cause you have no clue ? So its not okay for blandas friends to make fun of joe and his fans but its okay for joes fans to fill blandas mentions with hate right ? and yeah I’ll assume that you send blanda hate just like you assumed joe makes fun of his fans.
    Seriously fuck off joe’s posts and stop wasting your time on someone you ‘pretend ‘ you don’t like anymore cause its pretty obvious that you’re obsessed with him and every little thing he does.you’re just a jealous bitch who’s fat as fuck and cries herself to sleep cause there is a prettier skinners girl riding joe late at every night
    FUCK OFF

• A

Please joseph, get a damn hair cut & this ridiculous mustache away.
    Thank you.

He’s adorable <3 :’3

Not gonna lie, though, I miss the Jo-hawk.

He’s adorable <3 :’3

Not gonna lie, though, I miss the Jo-hawk.

A said:
    Please joseph, get a damn hair cut & this ridiculous mustache away.
    Thank you.

WTF?? You’re a fan. Stop telling him what to do. You’re JUST a fan. You need to leave him alone and know your limits.

It’s his face NOT yours. He can do whateve the hell he wants to do. Stfu and stop complaining it’s just damn facial hair, he’s hairy, get over it. And this goes to all bitches who keep complaining about the bore guy’s facial hair. It’s none of your business. Gosh. -.-

I miss this Joe Jonas

So gorgeous, although if I’m being ultra picky I’d say I prefer the sides of his hair ever so slightly longer. Other than that – perfection. I miss him!

Who cares about his hair on his head or the hair on his face? Would just be nice to have new music and maybe a tour for the US and Europe and Canada. Or how about him showing that he cares for the fans and that he isn’t mocking them in private with his girlfriend and his new friends.

• A

Jan 27, 2013 @ 01:19 pm
    A said:
    Please joseph, get a damn hair cut & this ridiculous mustache away.
    Thank you.

First of all, im not a fan. Lol!
    Im just giving my opinion like eeeeverybody else.
    & i find him way hotter with shorter hair & without mustache. Like a lot others also do.
    & 2nd are you on your damn period or are you in main a crazy b!tch like youre acting right now…….?

This!

• TripleThreat

Well, I don’t know about you all, but I’m HIGHLY OFFENDED that Derrick used the “R” word like that. Shame on you,, Derrick! I have a little brother who is severely autistic and nowadays I’m hearing “autistic” staring to become the next pejorative in a slew of other degrading names related to those with special needs. I’ll bet that he would think twice about throwing that word around so easy and readily if he had a sibling, son or daughter that was special needs. I certainly hope that Joe did not know the caption that Derrick was going to use for this picture. Otherwise, it makes him look like an accomplice in his quest to so rudely use the “R” word like that and to contribute to the ignorance of society like that. That would make Joe look as though he was trying to make a negative statement about those with special needs, and I don’t take Joe as that kind of a person. Either way, Joe understands those with special needs and the importance of abolishing the “R” word as a commonly-used word to describe someone who is unintelligent (which is not what the word is intended to describe.) He should really speak with Derrick one on one about how that affects people like me who have someone like that in their family or people who are affected by it.

Blanda’s friend is still ranting on Jonas fans today. No one is even tweeting him. What’s he talking about? What a fricken weirdo. When or where did Derrick use the R word?

I’m not fond of that word either. A lot of people throw it around. Just to clarify though…because some fans will turn this around on Joe. Derrick posted a picture of hismelf standing with his daughter (Yes, that’s his daughter, not Nick’s girlfriend or Joe’s) and Derrick made a comment about the “r” behind him. I’m sure he didn’t mean to offend, but I understand totally how offense can be taken. My neice is severely mentally and physically handicapped so I am sensitive to that word as well.

The girl standing with Derrick (the Jonas Brothers body guard – or one of them at leat) is his DAUGHTER. So many fans freaked out on her last night because Nick followed her on twitter and she was posing with all the guys. They already know her. I find it sad that fans had to jump on to her twitter last night and throw nasty insults at her, assuming (wrongly) that she was after Nick.

Some fans are so stupid.

Why do fans feel they can tell the guys how to dress and who to date? WTF does it matter if Joe’s hair is long or short, if he’s shaved or not? You either like him or you don’t. Don’t be one of those fans.

I’m not sure why people feel the need to point how Joe needs to work more. News flash there’s 3 guys in the bad. Second of all leave him alone, Joe can wear his hair however he wants and have all the facial hair he wants. Why do fans always have to complain about HIS haircuts or facial hair when Nick and Kevin have facial hair (well nick barely has any) and they style their hair any way they want?

I really could care less who Nick dates tbh. I’m just here for Joe and Nick pictures and music.

Jan 27, 2013 @ 12:56 pm
    Crystal said:
    Joe looks horrible in the main picture…. I really think he needs to go back to his look he had during his solo tour.. And he really needs to re-think the people he surrounds himself with..

I think he looks adorable and I didn’t like the shaved sides most of the time because they weren’t done properly a lot of times. Plus I don’t like fades either way, I prefer a buzz cut like Nicks over shaved sides.

• InTheShadows

I love joes hair long or short, curly or straight, with or without facial. The only thing I don’t like is when he tans too much, other than that he’s flaw free.

Blanda’s friends are total douches. There is something terribly wrong with two older guys like that bullying teenagers. When he was saying he was still being attacked by fans today, he was lying. He didn’t have one fan tweeting him in his mentions at the time.

So it looks like they were making fun and arguing with those jb fans,to use them for a podcast,like wtf!? IDIOTS,pathetic idiots! that’s so LOW!

Excuse! Me! Nick stans are the Worst! And she has every right to think that! Obviously you Don’t like him!!!!

I’m so tired of these douches (blanda’s friends). They keep making fun of the fans.. It’s pathetic: http://posthawk.com/willandbobby/wbke-episode-56-a-tale-of-two-ant-hills

+ joe is not derricks mom nor dad to tell him what to type in his pictures captions.For gods sake derricks daughter is almost joe’s age

derrick used the r word..not joew..joe is the one who started the prevention of the r word campiagn in early 2010

maybe he didn’t even see the caption

I really love his Fastlife album…..

Jan 27, 2013 @ 04:47 pm

Yeah it’s weird haha he barely has hair on top of his lip and it’s so little on other parts with bald spots. Joe on the other hand has a lot and it grows fast.

FUCK OFF
    +++++++
    This entire comment is why people don’t like Joe stans.

Curly hair, cropped hair, straightened hair he looks gorgeous but I admit that the ultimate hair for him is the Joe-hawk!

Jan 27, 2013 @ 05:03 pm

Omg yes I love the joe hawk but I also loved his straighten hair (with all the hairstyles) and his curly hair. But I do have a weakness for his Mohawk

• oceanUP

it’s like a puff!

• oceanUP

he would look so good with a FULL beard

ugly (him, not the fan)

• Crystal

Joe please cut those curls

I fear Joe is lost to us fans … at least for now!

Asdfghjkllkjhgfdsa he’s so effin cute…adorable man
    and lol at him bombing mamba and his daughters photo
    lovely creature that is him