Joe & Nick Jonas Mammoth Mountain Pix

jonas-mammoth

Just ignore them please… those losers are desperate for attention

A fan actually said to the guy that Joe would be upset he was attacking them. Then he and his friend just laughed some more and said Joe wouldn’t care. He actually gave out twitter accounts of some of the fans. Maybe the hateful ones deserve it, but still, he’s trying so hard to generate hate and drama all while he says he’s repulsed by the hate and drama.

Just ignore them please… those losers are desperate for attention

Joe and Nick are our priority

Well, you better hope more fans don’t hear it. Cause there is no way you can listen to it and want to remain a fan. The guy makes it sound like if you are a fan, there’s got to be something wrong with you. It’s already not “cool” to be a Jonas fan. But some fans admire their talent and want new music and still hang on. Things like this make you want to let go.

Joe didn’t take the pic with the fan bc he had taken pics with the same fan earlier in the day, the fan also got stalkerish pics of them walking. The fan has hundreds of pics w/the boys. Being denied his 1000 pic rocked his world, suddenly he forgets how much the Jonas’s have done for him.. Izod blessed, meeting Brandon, tons of pics, nick met him every night just about at HTS, the list goes on & on. Can’t blame Joe on this one.

It didn’t make me want to be a fan. It embarrassed me that this fan base is acting the way they are acting & those guys just look like idiots.

• Jade

I’m listening to this thing, but it’s way too long and somewhat boring. Yeah, I admit it’s kinda funny and that the guy has a point, after all. Yet most of the Jonas fans aren’t 10 anymore, some act like they are. I’m 18 and I think I act like one sometimes. The thing is: we (fans in general) usually think our “idols” are our priorities and that we are their owners. We don’t know about their lives, just what they want us to see, but we still think we know everything, that we know what’s best for them. So when someone linked to our idols seems to threaten them (or when we THINK they’re threatening), we attack, we don’t act like normal people, and that’s why most of who’s outside think we’re brainless.

Joe has changed, because everybody changes. I think he’s different in a worse way, like I can’t recognize him anymore. But maybe I don’t have to know him. He’s a person with feelings and a life outside of a band, but I find it hard to believe sometimes. Sometimes I think he’s only 1/3 of a band, and nothing else. Unfortunately I’ve never met him in person to know if he’s a sweet or a bad guy, but from what I’ve seen in videos and news, he used to be very, very kind, but now he’s kind of bitter. I do think he may be using drugs (especially after all that blindgossip.com’s posts about a musician who’s been drugging himself during vacation with his girlfriend), but again, that’s just assumption.

I can’t believe that there are some “Jonas fans” who praise to these douches (bob and the fat guy)

• InTheShadows

Those guys are nothing but opportunists!

Not sure as to what they are trying to achieve by saying that the Jonas Brothers don’t care about their fans. That would be career suicide for the guys.

The guy has not even met Joe. He can’t say anything about how Joe feels about fans. I can’t believe people would leave the fan base bc of 2 guys doing a podcast. They are doing it for attention. The only thing I wish is for the Jonas’s to stand up for themselves, but they never do & I guess if they did they would get more hate. I suppose these boys are in a no win situation..

The one guy didn’t even know Joe’s name at one time, he had to look him up. They do this for their podcast, their job. Don’t buy into everything.

Why is everyone mad at Nick too? What did he do? He has nothing to do with the Blanda thing, really neither does Joe. It was the guy & a handful of hateful fans, yet the boys get blamed. Wow!! Let’s blame them for all the other wrong doings of the world.

the jonasbrothers care very much fortheir fans in Mexico when they promoted their tour kevin said, we d like to come out and see you soon and Joe said ya we’d love to hang out with allof you, it’s been along time, so that proves, jonas bros,still care about their fans, and if you notice, when they travel their always taking time and taking pictures with their fans, they’re not opportunists, you’re just negative fan, who is impatient, for them putting out their new album, believe me, i met them several times, they never dissapoint,they always smile,and polite to their fans, they’re classy,and care very much for their fans!!!!

Blanda’s friend Bobby discusses Jonas fans, makes fun of Papa Jonas, talks badly about Joe and then confirms that Blanda is moving in with him? He basically said that Joe doesn’t give a fuck about us and that we’re all brain dead.

Jan 27, 2013 @ 07:59 pm

He was joking…

• TripleThreat

Jan 27, 2013 @ 08:02 pm
    Jan 27, 2013 @ 07:59 pm
    _______________________________

They also bashed us and made false assumptions about us. We are not crazy. My sister is not a mother with a 6 year old. She said she WORKS with 6 year olds and we ARE 22 and not 13 and he left out a lot of the heartless, mean things that he said to us on here. What a two-faced liar!

• TripleThreat

Go back to the Blanda instagram and haters post if you don’t believe us!!!!

I find Blanda, Bobby, and his friend Will absolutely disgusting. I used to respect her, but she knew what she was getting into. If her friends make fun of us then she definitely mocks us a few times with her other friends.

Shocked that Joe would let this happen. Guess he doesn’t give a shit about fans these days. I’m starting to believe that Radar article after these past events.

Jan 27, 2013 @ 08:10 pm

He’s getting da pussy, he don’t care.

I hate those attention seekers. How Joe can date a drug addict and satanic and hanging out with his disgusting friends??

Even they make fun of Papa Jonas.

Very nice of Blanda’s friend to decide to speak for the Jonas Brothers about their fans. Pretty much saying all the fans are losers, insane, infantile (and an older guy who makes an entire show about a bunch of immature kids is normal? Who goes on twitter and calls a spanish fan who can’t speak very good english uneducated?) He also goes on to say The Jonas Brothers couldn’t care less about their fans? Nice to know. Guess he has the inside info about how Joe really feels from Joe or Blanda. What has happened to these guys?

Joe might not have been aware about this. I am sure he is now, I can’t imagine he would be happy about it. Just the whole thing is wrong. The fans being hateful & him broadcasting this. He sure did call out haters, but in the long run, it makes us sane fans look insane, just bc we are fans. I just have a lot of mixed feeling right now, not sure what to think at all. The only thing I do know is that I have never felt this much stress from all the hate & negativity of this fan base. We were the Jonas Family fans, the respectful, nice ones, what happened???

Cut the Satanic crap. No one is into Satan. The more serious problem is that Blanda and her friends are belittling an entire fanbase based on a small percentage of hateful fans. Actually laughing and mocking. The friend was taunting them on Blanda’s instagram, on their own twitter, now on a podcast. Is this why Joe wouldn’t take the photo outside the club in NYC? Cause the fans embarrass him in front of these people? Nice atmosphere for a comeback.

ChosenOne said:
    All you little girls just better realize that Blanda wants nothing to do with you – and since Joe and her are in love, he will side with her – whether or not you’ve “been there for longer” or not …he loves her. Therefore, if she doesn’t care and doesn’t want any part of this garbage then neither will he. Out of his loyalty to her he will be embarrassed to be seen with you fans.
    ====

Stop kissing their asses.I do agree,they don’t care,so neither do i.This whole thing has gone too far now.If this is who Joe is going to be friends with,then he can say good bye to his fans who known about all this crap! like you said,he doesn’t care anyways

?LMAOOOOOO “stupid shit show” i’m DYING of laughter!! i’m glad he sees what we do! poor guys,their “internet fame” only lasted for what 1 day! ha! blame “PodAwful” no we blame them
    “@WillRogers2000
    Oh and guys, please remember that this week’s stupid shit show is sponsored by @PodAwful”

Oceanup PLEASE post the Podcast! they deserve to be exposed! i bet they wont mind.They’ll get more attention,right? so…

• TripleThreat

Bobby and Will are compulsive liars. First they say they know the Jonas Brothers on here, then they go on their little “radio show” and talk about what they WOULD do if they met them and HOW they COULD meet them. Then they say they went and graduated from college, yet they admit on Twitter they are college dropouts (unless it is more of their facetious bantering.) They say they are so persecuted, yet they spend their time baiting the fans and treating them and the boys like crud – and they don’t know anything about either!

They’re just not worth it. They really aren’t.

• TripleThreat

Oh, yeah, and they also admitted on their little “radio show” that they knew that we are regulars on this website = they are also freaky stalkers…

• liss1

I don’t care about those attention seekers, they just want attention. it’s obvious.. The most of us don’t like Blanda and nothing will ever change that. She is a liar and bitch famewhore

Of course they are liars. Yesterday they said that the fans wouldn’t stop attacking them. Yet the last fan that had tweeted them was 8 hours before that. They were talking about how childish and infantile the Jonas fans are? I dare anyone to listen to the first minute or so of their “podcast” and not come to the conclusion that these “grown men” have the brains and mental capabilities of 12 or maybe 13 year old male nerds. The type of people who find themselves hilarious, while everyone around them is scratching their heads at how lame they are. They have too much time on their hands.

It’s terrible!

• liss1

Joe is still with Nick and his good friends. Yay

• TripleThreat

I know, it really is. :( It’s terrible!

At least you can (thankfully) not say that you were targeted in a 40-minute-segemented attack (where the show lasted 1 hour and 32 minutes,) because you actually stood up for the Jonas Brothers because nobody else would take those jerks on.

They need to learn that my sisters and I aren’t scared of him and his stupid little friend Will. They’re pathetic.

They can mock us, dedicate millions of shows to hating on us, and even insult our morals, characters, and who we are as people. They don’t know us, so it doesn’t even phase us.

Truthfully, we really could care less. We laughed listening to their pathetic attempt at a radio talk show, and at their insults. They don’t even stand a chance against us in a war of wit.

They can tear down everything they want about me, that’s fine – just don’t bring the boys into it, you know? If we have to take the fall because those jerks like to bully people, then so be it. Better us than the brothers. What have they ever done to them, really? :(

And you know, as much as we appreciate the kind-hearted and genuine people on here coming to our aid, we don’t need it. We are strong enough to stand on our own two feet. We make it our business to fight for the things we love and care about. Sometimes that means you get hurt, but it’s all worth it in the end if it matters to you.

What was said about their dad?? I must have missed that part.

• TripleThreat

InTheShadows said:
    They called me out? I tried to listen to it but it wouldn’t load.

BTW, I wasn’t calling JB opportunists, that was aimed at the guys who did the podcast.
    _______________________________

They did. They also mentioned you in a rude way on their podcast.

They are so foolish. My sister said she worked with six year olds and they assumed she HAD a six year old. SMH. They should stop making rude assumptions about people they don’t even know.

They ARE opportunists.

Oh, and to the anon above, they made fun of Papa J by saying that they can’t take him seriously because his name sounds like “Papa Smurf” of the Smurfs and laughed at it. They are HORRIBLE!

Jan 28, 2013 @ 12:45 pm
    liss1 said:

_______

I agree with you.

I hope Joe to find a decent girl of his age in the future. Blender is a downgrade from Ashley Greene. Ash is really gorgeous and hot. Camilla is so classy and pretty too. Also I liked Amelia….

Honestly all the previous Joe’s girlfriends were all pretty and talented. All of them are much better than Blanda who is old and looks like a transsexual.

ChosenOne said:

________________________

Yeah and who are you? Their self appointed spokes person? I will only believe that crap when they/he man up enough to say that himself…otherwise why would fans take your word….because who are you? I dont care if you are a friend that counts as nothing.

Why would Joe be embarrassed of fans.?….not unless he doesn’t want to become idolized anymore. But he and his brothers are stil touring so what you are sayiing is just crap!

• InTheShadows

They did. They also mentioned you in a rude way on their podcast.

They ARE opportunists.

——————–

They really have no clue!

Yuck

Thank! You! I was trying to say that to this Shit!!!!

• TripleThreat

I was so mad when they called you out in there, too! You’re so nice, and at least when you talk it’s got a great message behind it, In The Sahdows! They deserve what’s coming to them, because they facilitated it!

You’re right, they are clueless!

I bet you they are going to come here,and read the comments again haha they are just as caught up in the drama.The other guy (not Bobby)even said something like is this the end or we going to do it again/hit it up (in their own words,but it was what they meant,but Bobby didn’t say no though)

Anyways,lets stop talking about them.The guys look like they are/had fun.Not sure if they are still there or not.I hope they haven’t gone back to NYC it’s not a good place for them right now

• TripleThreat

Jan 28, 2013 @ 11:41 am
    ChosenOne said:

__________________________

More bologna to go with my cheese sandwich! Delicious!

The only one he’d be embarrassed to be seen with is the one person you didn’t list in your comment, and that would be YOU.

Joe loves his fans, so stop trying to smear his reputation by acting like a fool.

Also, not all of the fans are little girls. All of my friends on here aren’t little girls: xAskTaylorx, Anon_, IntheShadows, DJ, or Stacey, and neither are my sisters and I.

Once again, next time do some more research before you jump to conclusions.

Since Blanda’s friend said Joe and Blanda are moving in together in NYC, guess the stalkers are going to have a good time finding out where it is.

Hey triolethreat I’d be careful what you say….what you say sounds like you are threatening them and that can be taken to court by them if they felt their safety was being in trouble ( the podcast guys).

I’ve seen your comments a few times and its pretty suggestive that you’re going to go after them. If people feel they have been threatened to the point where someone would try something ( especially if they use the fact that fans are crazy, obsessed) then they could definitely have the police look into you. Especially when you say things like ” They deserves WHAT’S COMING TO THEM…” suggesting YOU are planning something..

I’m just saying…everyone should be careful what they say on here…especially if we already have the image of being “obsessed, crazy fan girls”

• ChosenOne

• karen

people need leave my favorite group alone and stop talking stuff about my favorite jonas joe jonas and lovely girlfriend blanda leave them alone

ChosenOne (bad name) Shut! Up!

• ChosenOne

It’s true …their attitudes are terrible these days. They don’t care about the fans anymore1

When the Jonas Brothers say “oh we can’t wait to see you on tour” or “we wanna hang out with you”. It doesn’t necessarily mean they care..they are just saying it to smooth over all the drama that’s been going on. But if they really wanna smooth it out they should get the damn CD finished and release a single.

Jan 27, 2013 @ 09:04 pm

Might be wrong but I don’t see anyone mentioning Nick in this post…

These poor boys. One thing after another. No wonder they don’t tweet.. Can’t blame them for escaping to the mountains, who wants to work on an album when all you get is hate & negativity thrown your way. I would just want to crawl in a hole & disappear..

Sorry, not on OU. On twitter, I have just seen a lot “Joe & Nick” & people being mad & upset. I just forgot where I was for a few minutes. Went from twitter to here.

Are they going back to NYC? Heard a pap mention they’d be here on Tuesday. Not sure…

Saw that too, about NY. We’ll see I suppose. I guess the drama will continue. I almost wish they would go home to Dallas & disappear for awhile & let drama settle…

Yes Joe your hair looks sexy pushed back

Why in the world would a Jonas girlfriend make her instagram public in the middle of a fan hate spree? Why would she actually get on her instagram and address the guy who is saying disgusting things and baiting the Jonas fans on her instagram?(he said he was baiting them cause he was bored) Seems like they all want some attention.

More than Jonas music I miss Joe playing guitar. I wish he’d bring that back….

Blanda supports what Bob says. She wrote to him on Instagram saying something about his sarcastic humor and then said him ” I love you “.. but then the bitch deleted the message

Blanda suck and her friends too

Yes, she did write that. I did see it. Idk, but I was good w/joe & Blanda, but lately it has been bothering me, then she opens her Instagram & then this podcast. Things just aren’t feeling right…

SHUT THE F UP. I would love to punch one of you preteen gossip b*tches right in the face. Joe can’t catch a break, ever. It doesn’t matter who he dates, fans find something to hate on. Blanda has said NOTHING bad about fans. The RADAR article was all based on a lie started by the gay stalker fan that lives in NYC. There were others there that already said it NEVER HAPPENED THAT WAY.

What is going on is a few haters (Joe Haters) are coming here, on Instagram, and on Twitter and spreading this crap. Don’t buy into.

It’s getting so bad that I can picture the guys deleting their twitter and Instagram. I would if I were them.

Blanda suck and her friends too

The only one who sucks is you and any Hater like you. Why are you stalking her comments on Instagram and how in the hell can she control what other peope say? If this even is the truth. If it is, so what? This has nothing to do with Joe and nothing to do with Blanda. The truth is, most fans know nothing about Blanda. Why can’t you just let Joe be happy? Why dissect his life and relationships? It’s so stupid.

The hate is coming from a small amount of fans who are obsessively hating on Joe mostly. I have no idea why. They hate his hair, hate his girlfriend. They aren’t working enough, not fast enough. They don’t tweet enough. Jesus…I agree with whoever made this comment. I feel sorry for them. No wonder they don’t respond to fans when there is nothing but drama.

This whole NYC drama crap was started by David the Gay Stalker in NYC. He literally stalked Joe and Nick pretty much all day. He got a picture with them the day before, an the day the “supposed” confrontation took place. After already getting a picture with both Nick and Joe, he followed them down the street and took pictures of them walking with Blanda. Then he located them again later that night and stood outside the restaurant, watching them through the window. Seriously. None of you find this creepy?

Then he approached them again, for the third time that day and asked for another picture. Joe said no, not now, I’m with my friends. And David didn’t like that. He’s literally got dozens and donzens of photos of the guys. Many of them outside Nick’s apartment. Don’t believe me, then check out his Instagram and his twitter account.

All this drama stems from that lunatic. If I was Joe and Nick, I think I would start a blog. Communicate what you want to the fans. No one is entitled to know about their personal lives. Who they date is their business and no one else’s.

those satan worshipers drug addicts so desperate for attention. the satanic bitch can go to hell with her fucking friends

Can someone please post the link for that bobby guy who is making fan of the spanish fan?

David the stalker has nothing to do with Blanda’s friend going on Blanda’s instagram and baiting fans with crude comments (and Blanda went on instagram to greet him and his comments), Then he went on his twitter, where he and his friend baited and attacked fans. Some of the fans they attacked were not haters. One was defending the Jonas brothers from some things the guy and his friend were saying about them. He made fun of the fact she only spoke spanish. Then he continued complaining about the fans today on twitter and made a long podcast where he attacked and belittled Jonas fans and he and his friends stuck up for Blanda and mocked Jonas fans some more. He also said Joe does not care about his fans. What does that have to do with David?

I’m actually quite sure the boys are embarrassed of their fan base. They try and escape them…they always look so annoyed all the time…none of them have stepped up to the plate to defend any of this chaos…obviously because they don’t care what gets said to us or anything. Joe is in a serious relationship and so involved he doesn’t care. Nick seems to be very stand off lately and full of himself and kevin is more interested in his reality TV show than music. The boys are finished.

Read the third comment, there you’ll find the link.

Joe is single

It was mostly the other guy on the podcast who made fun of the South American fan. “Will” did it on his twitter last night. He called her dim and made fun of her cause she didn’t understand his sarcasm. But the other guy “Bobby” referred to her as being uneducated, too, last night. She was just defending herself and the JB. “Bobby” had said he was going to give out Joe’s home address among other things.

Don’t say they are finished. There is just a terrible lack of communication on their part. They have always had crazy fans and they have always accepted it. But some of the things that have happened lately are just made worse because they don’t pay attention anymore. So when a girlfriend and her friend create drama, there is nothing to combat the rumors.

Jan 27, 2013 @ 10:27 pm

_____________

what??????????? this is horrible. That guy is a bastard cunt

Darn it Nick would you just meet me and fall in love with me already?

We all know that some Jonas “fans” are a bit extreme but most of us have grown up with them and are older now too. I am sure they know that the haters are only a very small minority and appreciate their loyal fans.

The guys will never get involved.Joe is far too much in love with Blanda,and now she’s moving in with him.So i honestly don’t care about them anymore.Joe doesn’t care about fans aka haters,but even the people who are NOT hating,are being made fun of? that’s not ok!

This guy got hate for nothing on his instagram,I’d be calling you crazy and psychopath litlle girls also! I think he has a right to make fun of all the stupid haters. Plus he said that Blanda was the sweetest person ever and absolutly not a satanist

You need to ask your parents to stop paying for the internet and start paying for a psychologist for you cause obviously you have some serious issues! Didn’t get enough love when you were younger?? You’re prbably gonna end up a serial killer when you’re a grown up! Go play with your little girl games alright

Blanda is nasty just like her friends

I don’t get why people are mad at the boys over the podcast?? What did they do? They didn’t tell haters & those guys to start attacking each other. They didn’t tell the guys to do a podcast about them either. Those guys admitted they don’t know the boys, so they can’t say anything about how they feel & they were being sarcastic about Joe’s address. There was so much sarcasm in that podcast, did some fans not realize that?

Bland a haters are as bad as Blanda stans. Being a fan of someone or defending because they’re dating Joe or Nick is ridiculous. If Joe and her breakup none of these people will even remember her.

Jan 27, 2013 @ 10:20 pm

I know what you mean about Nick. I used to like him before, but now I’m not too fond of him. He doesn’t seem like the same person anymore, neither does Joe tbh.

I mean was a diuchebag when he was 14-16 and he kinda calmed down a bit, but lately he’s giving me that vibe again, I didn’t like Nick back then. I started warming up to him again in 2009. I guess I should move on from the guys….

if you are leaving them now, then you weren’t a fan in the first place ever. true fan wouldn’t leave them just bc all the rumors and other shit now. true fan supports them through everyhing.

i will always love them. to infinity and beyond. they’re literally my whole life.

The patience has a limit. I can’t believe that Joe is related to such nasty people. Blanda is gross and his friends are a crap.

I would not be happy that they even make fun of my dad. I wonder that Nick thinks about it…and same with Kevin.

I HATE BLANDA AND HER FRIENDS!!! I BELIEVE SHE’S A FUCKING POTHEAD, COCAINE SNIFFER AND SO MUST BE JOE!
    NICK, JOE AND KEVIN HAVE TURNED ON THE “FUCK IT” BUTTOM AND NOW ALL THEY DO IS TRAVEL. FOR FUCK’S SAKE, WHERE IS THAT ALBUM? HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO TOUR WITHOUT NEW SONGS???
    I’M FUCKING PISSED AT THEM RIGHT NOW. AND YEAH, CALL ME A HATER, YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY FEELINGS TOWARDS THE BOYS!

So true

please come to toronto as u promised,back in novemver the jobros promised much music , they cancelled and said they’ll come in december,ya, now at least tour in toronto, 2013, what’s up with that, when r u guys, doing a North American Tour/, its about time, don’t ya think!!!!

JOICK!!!!!

jOe JoNaS iS gAaAaAaAaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Nicks smile is so adorable *___*

You say the podcast was sarcasm. Those guys were not being sarcastic when they criticized the 22 year old fan who is a teacher. If she is 22, isn’t that exactly the kind of fan they would want? Some one who grew up with them and is mature enough to appreciate their music? They mocked her really badly. Said they wouldn’t want her teaching their kids. Why should she be ashamed of being a fan? No. Blanda’s friends went beyond sarcasm. They were bullies and they were hating just as bad as any hater they were criticizing.

Everyone look at Blanda “the drunker”. She is a hardcore partying, smoker, druggie, satanic. she and her friends sucks

Jk I would never leave the guys, Nick, Joe and Kevin will always be my babies.

It must be hard to have a million wives nagging you all the time. This was just a weekend trip, they are probably planning on being in the studio real soon. It looks like “smiley” (Nick) & bro wanted to get some winter sports in before their tour. When they come back all the snow will be gone. He looks so happy when he’s snowboarding. They both do.

To he person who keeps posting the satanic stuff. It’s a photo of Blanda smoking a cigarette. That is hardly a satanic act. Will you just stop? The only crime Blanda is guilty of is thinking her and her friends are better than anyone else and trying to skim some attention off of her famous boyfriend to sell some tee shirts. She is not Satanic.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 06:46 am
    jOe JoNaS iS gAaAaAaAaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is gay and fabulous.

Smiley? I don’t see Nick smiling? I see Joe smiling, nick has his typical serious face.

• Dj

I kinda know these guys,so i sent them the podcast directly!.This is too much!

Part of the problem is the timing. You already have a feeling in the fandom that the guys don’t care much about their fans because they aren’t doing too much to connect with them. They aren’t tweeting, they aren’t doing any kind of video messages, heck back in November they were supposed to do a Q&A for Team Jonas while they were all together for the shows at the Pantages and that hasnt been posted.

So you have all these things going on where fans are feeling like the band doesn’t care, they are feeling super disconnected from them unless as one person posted before you happen to run into them on the street (which isn’t going to be the majority of fans) then you add to it these guys running around allegedly saying the band doesn’t care about fans. Since they know Blanda, people are going to assume or think that they’re getting that info from Blanda who is hearing it from Joe and so on and so forth. Even if it isn’t true, people will assume that is the source.

The band needs to tell these two guys to just be quiet, quit engaging their fans in online trolling wars, and to just stay out of it. I realize they want to defend their friend, but they went way beyond dealing with a few immature comments on Instagram. This fandom is shaky as it is, the last thing it needs is Blanda’s friends kicking the hornet’s nest.

• TripleThreat

_______________________________

Ummm…yeah…. That girl? The woman? Who taught kids? That they were being nasty about? That was my twin sister. She and I ARE 22 and our little sister uses this account too and she is 17 (hence the username TripleThreat.)They bashed all three of us and were really, really heartless and mean. They made us look like we were jerks or like we had issues when all we were doing is trying to stop the hate and stand up for the boys. We never hated on Blanda and for him to assume all JB fans are “little girls” and that they all hate Blanda is absurd!They left out all the nasty things that they said to us (see the post about Blanda’s friend hating if you don’t believe us.) But you know what? We will stand up for the boys even if we stand alone. We’ve been bullied many times in our lives as sisters and so we know how to deal with them. We’d rather it be us that is getting hurt and made fun of than the Jonas brothers. They did nothing to deserve this hate. I don’t care if we are the laughing stocks of his whole next three radio shows or whatever, as long as he respects the boys and leaves them alone. :(

I hope the guys are not expecting to sell out arenas like they used to, or have a #1album because that’s not going to happen anymore. Wish they’d give music news though… Like what was jb2012 about? We literally got no music.

• xAskTaylorx

Jan 27, 2013 @ 08:39 pm
    Just ignore them please… those losers are desperate for attention

Joe and Nick are our priority

You forgot Kevin….

• Think Green

Triple Threat they have every right to bash you. You and your sisters are annoying little twats. Age means nothing if you dont act like it. Your constant BOMBARDING of all these posts reflects an age of a 13 year old…that is why they said what they did. If you acted like this all your life then I can definitely see why you have been picked on in life.

I have been a long time fan of the boys, been to several concerts, watched their show etc…always supported them…but their attitude lately has been an “F everything” one. They don’t care about their fans…they have a stand off attitude…Joe tries to be too cool for his fans and its annoying. Kevin only cares about his wife and is going to ride this out as much as he can so he can make money to take care of a baby and family…but the other two are all about partying it up and trying to be cool. They’ve lost a LOT of fans with this attitude.

Come and walk the wheel with us…there will be trouble for you if you go the other way…

• Anon_

This is not the Jonas Brother’s fault.They don’t even know about it.I just listened to it,and what pisses me off,is they were justifying everything they were doing,as if it’s ok. Why would they even continue the rant and arguments if they are so against it,and don’t stand for the “hating” they could of just stopped,and not let it escalate.Instead they make a podcast!

Then,they have the audacity to pick on fans,by giving out personal usernames,and go through oceanUP and read out comments,and make themselves look like the victims,and just attack ages and the fan base,and certain individuals on here.Sorry i’m not a hater of anyone,but they as 25 yr olds didn’t need to take it as far as they did.They just looking to draw attention towards their podcast.Well i got news for them,not everyone CARES as about their stupid podcast,in fact it’s stupid,and they are actually also bitter bullies,who are obviously i’m sure,in their own sneaky way trying to give back to haters,when they should look at themselves too.He claims he doesn’t know the Jonas Brothers, p-lease.And says he doesn’t care about Joe! his gf’s boyfriend!!

They even read out one of MY comments.They need to stop stalking oceanUP idiots,that’s the truth..

PLEASE LET ME WEAR HIS BODY AS A SUIT OF SKIN. A JONAS SKIN SUIT….IT WILL BE ALMOST COMPLETE.

• Stacey

Think Green said:
    ===

You’re a meanie.NO ONE deserves that kind of attack! by a 25yr old!!! she has every right to be upset.How would YOU feel,if you were her.They vulgarly attacked her as a person,and a human,and they don’t even know her!.Again,no one deserves that.They are bullies.They were just bitter because she wasn’t afraid to speak her mind

OceanUP please post the podcast!! i have a few things to say to them.I want them to see it so i can say something,and give them another reason to do another stupid POdcast,freaking imbeciles

Are the guys still in Mammoth,or back in NYC? anyone know? :)

Lets just not give these guys anymore attention,because i’m sure they are enjoying it.Lets move on,because they are not worth it. I think they are the “10 year olds”,well they certainly act like it

Snowboarding is fun!!! they are so lucky haha

==

Why do you keep posting that.What are you trying to say? lol

Don’t know where they are, but I pray that some of this drama will calm down, hopefully it doesn’t open fire again if the guys go to NY.

Blanda and her friends are pathetic. The most of them are 30 years old! and looks so desperate for attention..

I don’t agree with the hating fans, but I also don’t agree with how the guys took all of this and used it to their advantage. I guess I am more bothered by the fact that the Bobby guy is a friend of Blanda’s. I know she was not technically involved in it, but he is still a friend.

I am not mad at the boys or going to leave them. I do understand that they are not the same guys they were 5 years ago, in reality, none of us are. I am definitely not the same person. I do miss them though, I miss the tweets and interactions with fans. I wish they would do this more of this, but I can also see how hard it would be to be all positive and happy when people are consistantly bashing you and being negative towards you. Have you seen Joe’s mentions?? I wouldn’t want to see that.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 09:48 am

____

Blanda is involved in all this. She agrees with what her friends say. She wrote to the Booby. .”I love you” (in IG and then deleted it). She is such a hypocrite

• Loveislove

Oh gosh NYC just brings more drama,and according to Bobby,Joe and Blanda are going to be moving in an apartment together lol that means they are getting serious! ALL the drama is just getting to much.I’m so done with the Jonas Brothers and all the drama.Not that it’s their fault,but i’m tired of constantly fighting over rumors. In the last week there have been far too many to count,now this.These guys (podcasters) don’t even realize what they are doing.So many fans like me,are fed up.The JBs need to do something to draw the attention AWAY from the drama,but instead they go on vacation,and don’t interact with the fans at all!.Even Justin Bieber is better,as far as the way he treats his fans.I’m officially done

____

==
    Sorry not the same person…
    She said on IG “No one gets your sarcasm.I love you xoxo” ..but that didn’t even stop him.He continued,where he could of just walked away.The it ended up on twitter,then onto oceanup,then the podcast :/

• TripleThreat

Stacey said:
    Think Green said:
    ===

___________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh. Thank you Stacey. You are one of the only people who is actually nice to us on here. You are a really nice person for standing up for us. :’)

He had no reason to attack us or the Jonas Brothers. He just did it because he could and because he is bitter and has nothing better to than to bring others down. I don’t see how us standing up for them gives them the right to create an entire show where he publicly bashes us and makes fun of us. That isn’t right.

• TripleThreat

Anon_ said:

_____________________________

THIS!!! I completely agree with you, hun.

I remember they DID call you out and InTheShadows as well. What kind of sick people would do something like that to another person? People with feelings and hearts…… SMH.

aww that smile is so beautiful. http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=101026&fid=695631 joe is so happy when he is with nick and his good friends

Oceanup ADD THIS. Joe and Papa J need to see this!!!

What is this about? I’m too lazy and impacient to listen to this lol

I hope Joe and Blanda do move in together in New York. Nick says he’s going to spend more time in the studio but I think living with Joe is a distraction from that. So if Joe will be in NYC with Blanda leaving Nick in LA to concentrate on work, we might get the album faster.

• xAskTaylorx

Sweet! Now get back to this album you promised us a year ago!! Kk thanks! Bye!

As if Joe and Blanda don’t have enough hate,this is going to make it worse,especially for Joe.Unfortunately he might not be apart of it,but these guys involved him,and his brothers by talking about them.The comments over their father (Papa Jonas) was horrible,that’s a no no.They referred him to Papa Smurf from Smurfs etc,and even Bobby said “did you see what he looks like” WTF! no one messes with Mr Jonas no one he is the best,and the most awesome father to his kids,and he’s a pastor.That alone,made me very upset

• Anon_

THIS!!! I completely agree with you, hun.

==
    Yeah they read out my comment where i said something like “they stalk oceanUP,and he (bobby) has shown himself for who he really is,a joke” etc Yes he said it wasn’t him,but that doesn’t matter.He still did the very same thing,stalking oceanup!
    They are really messed up for taking it this far… they are bullies,plain and simple.I feel bad for you because they really attacked you,and that was really immature and cruel.They even read out your name on here.

• Anon_

THIS!!! I completely agree with you, hun.

==

I’m sorry but why are these guys always on vacation??? are they jobless now? lol

• Anon_

I don’t know why it repeated LOL oceanup must of really liked my comment

• InTheShadows

They called me out? I tried to listen to it but it wouldn’t load.

• pissed off

Joe can live with Blanda and be with her stupid friend,while his fans walk away.Nick can go back to LA and finish the album after tour.Kevin can continue doing what he’s doing.Or they must move to South America since they prefer it there

nTheShadows said:
    They called me out? I tried to listen to it but it wouldn’t load
    ==
    What was your comment? i can check

• InTheShadows

Thanks, but not necessary. I made a couple of comments at “Bobby” on another post.

Janda!

xAskTaylorx said:
    Sweet! Now get back to this album you promised us a year ago!! Kk thanks! Bye!

THIS!