Justin Bieber Grabs Fan Girl’s BREAST

justinbiebergrabsfanbreats

Billboard: Do you ever think of a day when perhaps you won’t be ‘hot right now’? Yeah, of course. I don’t think that I’m going to be boiling hot for the rest of my career. I think that, if I’m not on top. it would be because I didn’t want to be.

It would be a time when I wanted to take a break and do movies or take a break and raise a family. When I’m doing music and I’m really focused, I’m not going to not be where I am.

Around the web

Justin if you wernt such a douche
    I might have given you a pound

i seriously dont know what girls like about him. he is such a man hoe! im sry but he is

I swear, Justin could ADMIT to running over a grandma holding puppies for orphans, and his fans would still defend him. Hope none of them are never inappropriately touched.

would of kicked him in his balls. if he has any.

Haven’t you guys heard?? She’s the girl that “supposedly” snuck into Justin’s M&G so of course he’s going to grab her boob. It’s the least he can do…..?!

Wtf is wrong with him

She’s pretty with her big bow lol :)

I’m gonna ignore the picture cause i’m sure there’s a story with it that we’ll hear eventually & i’ll save my judgment till then. That quote, however, is either made in arrogance or ignorance. Wow, kid. Way to be blind to the reality of the world.

He’s an 18 year old guy give him a break.
    people need to realize that just because he’s famous he’s still a normal person and he’s going to do what normal teenagers do.

And there was a story behind this picture. She wanted him to grab her boob and said she would give him free concert tickets if he did so. It was a joke.

wtf? normal teenagers doesn’t walk around grabing tits
    are you serious?

Classy. And why does he never smile in pics. These people pay lots of money for these meet and greets. Can you imagine if the parent with the little girl was next in line and their daughter saw this….sadly parents don’t give a shit these days or they would have a little more control over their kids and not create slutty daughters that either ask or let Justin grab their boobs. Also they wouldn’t take their little girls to their “idol’s” concert in which he strips on stage.

His fans are pathetic… Stop trying to defend every bad thing he does cause at the end of the day he doesn’t even know you exist. Save yourself the trouble.

i’m not saying normal people walk around grabbing tits I’m saying he’s joking around its what normal people do.

Your a moron.

He’s an 18 year old guy give him a break.

I agree, this seriously has to be added to the huge list of dumbest Justin defense comments.
    “18 year old guy give him a break.”
    “he’s going to do what normal teenagers do.”
    “She wanted him to grab her boob”
    Since when has it become “what normal teenagers do” and because “he’s 18″ that its ok. I dont know what kind of perverted town you live in, or such low self esteem or slutty girls you have in your town but thats not what “normal” teenagers do and if they do doesn’t mean its ok.
    Justin has to remember (as well as you) that he’s NOT a normal teenage kid. If a girl asks him to do that he should say no, because has am image to uphold, and be a little more respectful to his fans.

do you know 20% of his fans consists of groupies, right? just look at their tweets.

Love how his fans defend him and say oh there has to be a story to it, or its a joke……yeah that makes it ok to do then. I swear his fans are losing brain cells just as fast as Justin is

• sammantha

If she is a fan of his then odds are she has probably masturbated countless times thinking about that moment and now that it happened she probably hasn’t taken her hand out of her panties

Just look at TeamBreezy as an example of how easy it seems to be for teen girls to lose all self dignity. Why are paying this guy? You’ve given him everything! He buys grills and complains and compares himself to MJ in every interview. And yes, bringing up MJ out of the blue and then claiming not be comparing yourself DOES count. He wants to put it in peoples’ head. Too bad he just isn’t that good. He can sing but I don’t really like his voice. He isn’t a Bruno Mars talent that’s for sure.

is this an example he want to set for his younger fans?

You mean hes not a cocain addict
    Dont bring bruno and chris into this

Justin is a douchbag empowered by his horde of twiter freaks who attack anyone who says anything bad about him

She looks uncomfortable.

• Sparks

wow?

Is his huge head on straight? What an odd thing to do. Guess everyone’s lucky he didn’t do it to the little girl.

at least hes smiling its the least he can do for plp who pay a thousand bucks to greet him instead of that deadpan face

Oceanup is totally suck for only posting one picture. If you see the whole picture the girl actually asked JB to grab her boob. People who say he did this on purpose don’t even know the whole story. So don’t judge

There have been other young teenage males out there who haven’t done stupid shit like this. Jonas brothers, Zac Efron were all teenagers when they became famous, didn’t see any of them grabbing girls boobs in pics.

Actually, you’re* the moron.

You are an absolute idiot.

• please

Actually you idiot, as a guy myself, I or ANY of my friends never went around grabbing the breast of a stranger while posing for a pic. Sorry, but age does not make this alright. What planet are you on that makes it ok to grab some girls boob? I bet you yourself wouldn’t like it now would you? But in your mind, it’s ok because he’s famous. I bet if an ugly guy came up to you and grabbed your boob you wouldn’t be so kind. Moron

Major Douche. What a creep. He’s become a joke to me.

• xAskTaylorx

She looks soooo happy, yet so violated! 0___o

I’m sure it’s an accident. Probably tried to grab her side. This always happens to me and my girl friends! Chill out guys.

Oh my God please…his fans are already jumping to his defense. How pathetic. It was an accident? How do you accidentally grab someone’s boob and then pose for a picture holding it. That’s disgusting. I don’t care if she asked him to do it.

Am i the only one who doesn’t find him attractive at all ? really, i don’t, i am not just sayin it to hate or something

• SlimShady

I’ve never found him attractive either. I don’t mind feminine, soft looking guys http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20800000/Hot-pics-tom-felton-20899124-539-720.jpg but the whole JBIEBS hair flipping and pout was over feminine, imo. Now he acts like those photohoes from MySpace so I guess I was accurate.

• SlimShady

Nobody said Miley doesn’t disappoint her *smilers* so take a seat in the back, pal.

I was just saying that she does too.. they are now *frowners* :(

• Hildegarde

ӏ’ve learn several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you put to make such a excellent informative website.

my web page new Hampshire attorney medical malpractice

I missed the meltdowns. Yawn.

I was just saying that she does too.. they are now *frowners* Sad

Why people bring out Miley in this mess again O.o?

they’re quite similar nowadays

• SlimShady

Miley is the scapegoat for whenever people can’t think of a reasonable comeback.

• SlimShady

shows he has ZERO respect for his fans! Him stripping all the time and walking around with his pants down like a thug when 85% of his fans are 9-12 yr olds, NOT a good role model….no class at all.

I really think he’s trying to change his audience. But I think he’ll find out that he’ll only shrink it acting like this. This time last year everything seemed fine. I wonder what is really causing his spiral. I’m also curious if his team is worried or if Scooter is just as delusional. Interviews point to 100% delusion. Sweatheart, enjoy this album cycle because your next one may not be as successful.

There’s actually another photo that goes with this one where she’s whispering in his ear. According to the girl, she snuck into the m&g with a fake bracelet, and that’s what she whispered to him. She said it just looks like his hand is there though, but I don’t know,

I like his music but I think he’s a huge tool. Like seriously you’re a white boy from Canada who thinks its acceptable to use the word swag in every sentence and you treat girls like crap. I don’t have a doubt in my mind that he cheated on Selena…. Dumbass. She’s beautiful!

I think he’s such a great talent musically but I see absolutely no appeal to him beyond that. Bad attitude, feminine features, I don’t get it

• RO

I snuck into his meet and greet

• lovelife

She did actually ask him to pose like that. Fact.

Just saying.

I wonder if he feels insecure about being so short. Maybe that’s the reason for all the stripping as of late. He thinks some baby abs can make him seem appealing.

Honestly though. What is he really? 5’5″ max?

LOL! Seriously? im sure it was an accident, dont be silly people! haha btw, im not a believer, but thats just stupid, ive seen that everybodys trying very hard to make the kid look like a really bad person, chill out! hahaha leave the kid alone!

AMEN.
    I’m not even a fan, but seriously guys. Every single thing this guy does, it’s like you’re die hard determination to beat him down. Ya’ll don’t have to read about him. Chill out, LOL

CALM DOWN!
    He’s a guy, let him have fun and do what he wants.
    Don’t tell me if you were that girl you wouldn’t be happy?!
    You must like him since you took the time to comment on this picture.

CALM DOWN!
    He’s a guy, let him have fun and do what he wants.
    Don’t tell me if you were that girl you wouldn’t be happy?!
    You must like him since you took the time to comment on this picture.

You calm down, you freak!
    “He’s a Guy” so it’s okay for him to grab a girl’s boob. With or without permission that’s just disrepectful. I don’t care if he’s a celelbrity or not, 18 or not, doesn’t matter. It was a poor decision on his part.

And I don’t like him, that WHY I took a moment to make a comment here. To maybe get through the thick delusional fan skull of yours. This isn’t cool. He’s not being adorable, he’s bordering on being a pervert.

AMEN.

I’m not here to beat him down but for God’s sake, you can’t defend every poor decision either. This is stupid, plain and simple.

Like I said, I don’t care for this dude. Yeah, his actions are pretty dumb lately considering his fan base is a young generation. But there are so much more important things in life than to talk smack about his fans or him just because of a picture of this.

IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. That’s what my momma said. hahah peace and love yall.

Gosh, how old is that girl? If her family should sue Beaver for molesting, that would make more interesting news.

What a cute bow.

This entire forum makes me laugh. Who gives a fuck?!

So let me get this straight. This is okay? Justin’s fans think this is okay. Hmmm. You all officially have Bieber Fever. I was vaccinated long ago, thank God.

Just don’t buy the little ghansta’s album. Case closed.

Someone smack him now and smack him hard. Hard enough to knock that smug look of his inflated head.

And this is why I’m not a fan.
    Clearly he’s a pig, but you should know that by now.
    Yes, he has a pretty face, if you’re into that.
    But he has a lot of growing up to do.
    But it looks like all you do too.
    So let’s move on from this guys.

And this is why I’m not a fan.
    Clearly he’s a pig, but you should know that by now.
    Yes, he has a pretty face, if you’re into that.
    But he has a lot of growing up to do.
    But it looks like all you do too.
    So let’s move on from this guys.

Or maybe she asked him to do that? hello, it is a meet and greet.

It’s stupid to get so worked up over a celebrity.

• oceanUP

people keep saying that she is 16, if so he could go to jail!

And this is why the beautiful Selena left his ass.

• Justinsuglyglasses

He visited a dying girl at a hospital. Sorry. Argument over.

• Justinsuglyglasses

Although I do wish he would learn to be a bit more humble. Of course he’s just an 18 year old.

• Justinsuglyglasses

The day Scooter stops tweeting about all the dying people Justin visits is when I will be more critical of him.

—————————–
    Justinsuglyglasses said:

He visited a dying girl at a hospital. Sorry. Argument over.

You are aware that’s not Justin’s decision or want, right? His promotion people tell him to do that stuff, just like they set up all his interviews, shows, meets, etc. Why do you think its so publicized when he does them, him tweeting about it, taking pics, articles etc because they want that to get out there…especially with hopes of balancing all the negative he does. You can’t be that naive. Justin gets caught smoking pot, surprise surprise next day he’s with a sick kid to take the heat off of him and distract people. If HE wanted to actually meet with sick kids, he’d do it way more often, and not flaunt it when he does….but seriously what 18yo thug wannabe has that on his mind as a daily activity. He’s been famous for how long and visited a total of how many sick kids?? Not really that many…
    —————————–
    Justinsuglyglasses said:

He visited a dying girl at a hospital. Sorry. Argument over.

Justinsuglyglasses said:

He does that and then his manager tweets about it specifically to make him look better since he’s always in trouble

I find it especially funny when Scooter talks about Justin not wanting cameras at the hospitals, and yet there are always pictures tweeted by them with the hashtag #giveback. And Scooter is out running his mouth.

• Sparks

She did actually ask him to pose like that. Fact.

Just saying.

Oh I’m sorry, this makes it right.

In hopes that Justin disappears from the limelight. Take your stupid fans money and run hide…. Please!!!!!! Go back to Canada if they still want you. So sick of Justin and Scooter’s dog and pony show.

Oh, so she asked him to. How old is this girl? I’m sorry, but just cause a teenage girl asks you to do something sexual with her does not make it ok. It’s illegal actually. And considering that this was done at a M&G where he was likely in view of younger fans- classless.

And nothing but shitty excuses from his fans. I have most of his music on my ipod, but I can admit that he’s a douchebag a lot lately. Doing some good things doesn’t save you from that.

Shows the level of self-respect his fans/young girls have for themselves: 0. I don’t give a f*ck if he is 18, a guy, or a disgusting “celebrity”. Get it through your heads: he doesn’t give a sh*t about you. He wants your MONEY.

ALL I’M WORRIED ABOUT ARE THOSE TWO FINE GIRLS IN THE OTHER PICTURE. FUCK.

Whatever,
    you’re a fucking tool.

We don’t want him back

they’re quite similar nowadays

?

thank you for posting pictures of me OceanUp! I’m the girl in the royal blue shirt :)

• duckyhoward15

People are funny tbh

why didn’t u just buy a phone?!?

• duckyhoward15

My God he is just terrible.

What the…… this is ridiculous. Let me just pick my jaw up from the floor now….

thank you for posting pictures of me OceanUp! I’m the girl in the royal blue shirt Smile

You’re cute :)!!!

• Sparks

they’re quite similar nowadays

hell f*cking no. lol

what boob?

yall are fucking ridiculous. RELAX yourselves. Shit you talk like hes the worst fking kid ever.It could have been a mistake you’ll never know.. its happened to me before.. and if he did.. OH WELL. She sure as hell doesnt give a fk. But i mean common, be realistic. Why would be grab her boob, and not care about putting it out for the public to see.

@Anonymous 11:03 pm- Relax ourselves? Sorry, but I don’t think tit-grabbing a girl in front of hundreds of 11 to 14 year-old girls is alright at all. And if this someone you weren’t physically attracted to, I guarantee you’d be calling him a perv. So go fuck yourself you pedo.

• duckyhoward15

I hope you guys know that she is the one who asked him to grab her boobs cos if you don’t then you shouldn’t comment and hate on him for no reason before you say he is a jerk none of us know the real Justin so shut up .

• SlimShady

So if I walked onto the redcarpet and asked, say for example, Nick Jonas to grab my tit, would that be okay? No. Would he grab it? No. Why? He’s a mature person.

• SlimShady

He is a douchey manhoe but I’ve know that a long time. What offends me more is he’s quote about being on top. What a little ragmuncher.

It’s even more ironic because he’s not technically ‘on top’. Sure he did well, but he’s acting like he’s selling albums like Adele or Taylor Swift. Even with all his little creepers organizing buyouts, an underrated artist like P!nk outsold him last year. And her album came out approx 4 months AFTER his. His grammy comments were also very arrogant. He doesn’t belong in the categories that I bet he wants to be nominated in.

My best friend Abigale has just announced her wedding with a handsome millionaire shortly after they met on http://datingbar.webs.com/ 6 months ago. This is a dating site where you can meet rich successful men and classy gorgeous women such as CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc….Maybe you can take a try

• SlimShady

Cool story bro, changed my sexuality.

to all the people (including the ones that post several times) that say other people should just calm down…. no.

he’s been active for 4 years, earned a few million dollars, and ruined a life’s reputation

So if a guy asks you to grab his dick for a picture, would you do it?.
    Guys it is stupid the argument that you are giving.

He needs something called MATURITY.

or get arrested and sued

THAT IS ONE HALF-ASS GRAB. YALL NEED TO COME DOWN SOUTH WHERE WE BE GRABBIN ALL OF DA TITTES, THE TITAHS. WE CUP THAT WHOLE SANDBAG. GIT A GOOD GRIP. JUSTICE BEAVER NEEDS TO LEARN SOME TRICKS YALL

• duckyhoward15

She paid for the photo it isn’t a free photo like you will get on red carpet so the one who should be blamed is the fan not him , maybe he should have said no but she wanted this and she PAYED for it so ?

he should have some class and say no

Does anyone know how much a M&G costs normally and how many are available per show? I’m also serious how teen girls manage to sneak in lol.

£330 ~ $600: photo, close seat, ‘meet and greet’, autographed copy of junk, gift bag, commemorative ticket, priority check in… etc

i’d rather buy a new phone

• SlimShady

more extreme is that jb thinks he’s been given his fame and fortune by God, what about these children?

I’m pretty sure if one of the Jonas brothers were to do this you would let it slip lol. None of hisfan s are defending him in that way. The girl actually did ask him to do that. Some of u are making it a bigger deal than it actually is

Except they never would because they have somewhat class.

• lovelife

Oh I’m sorry, this makes it right.

more right than all y’all dramtatic asses are saying. getting sued or going to jail? looool.
    I agree he needs an attitude check these days but this is not a big deal.

Sorry.

people like you are so funny, acting like people can just do whatever and everything will be fine

He has no class. I don’t care if the girl did ask him to do that– if he had any class he would have declined. He’s nothing but a douchebag. Been saying this for the last two years since he tried to be “swaggy” walking around with his pants below his ass and treating people like crap when he thinks no one’s looking.

—————————–
    Justinsuglyglasses said:

He visited a dying girl at a hospital. Sorry. Argument over.
    Oh, I’m sorry. Then that excuses everything. Why are some Bieber fans so delusional?

LOTS of stars do charity work. Not just Justin. And he can do charity work every day of the week but smoking pot, showing his ass on Instagram and grabbing a fan’s breast is still not okay.

Amen. Kid has douche written all over him.

why would you not buy his album… Maybe he was reaching for her chin or her waist. We don’t know,maybe she asked him to… I dont know… And you don’t know either, so don’t put this on his music, remember he broke up with selena? Exactly, he’s a that “I just broke up with my girlfriend stage and I’m really horny” stage in his life. I wouldn’t be surprised. He’s changing ya’ll… Like it or not
    Really? That’s your argument. Because he broke up with his girlfriend it’s okay to grab a complete stranger’s boob? THIS is exactly what is wron with half his fan base. Think rationally for a moment. I love how everyone is trying to defend him.

Sorry, it’s not “normal” at any age to grab a girls breast for a photo op. He had to know this was going to hit the internet. The weed smoking, drinking etc are just signs. I’ve been watching him become more and more a jacka** the last two years. Former fan. Glad I no longer worship at his feet.

He’s grabbing her chin or her waist??? Uhhhh, that’s no where near her chin. And he has that baby firmly in hand, there’s no denying it.

It doesn’t matter if she asked for the picture or not, he was classless to agree to it. But then again, he strips nightly because he thinks so highly of himself and bares his backside for the entire internet. I guess being classy is the last thing on his mind.

Awe, look how adorable Justin is grabbing the fan’s breast. He’s so sweet. You have no idea how talented he is. He visits sick kids at the hospital. He flys in the air with black wings. He dresses like Michael Jackson from the 1980′s. He’s the most original artist out there. And I love when he flips off the camera, so cute.

even if it was an accident i’d sue him cause hello i’d have proof!

HAHA. It’s normal for a guy to grab boobs while for a pic. REALLY? I’m sure if a guy grabbed your boobs.. You’ll slap him. ONE THING.. U gotta do is RESPECT

Actually… Jonas bros would never go THAT LOW on touching a girl boobs. Ok they have respect and care for girls.

Ima guy.. Ima touch all of your boobs ok :) cus it’s normal for since ima guy ya know

Not even a fan of him, not even a bit. I dislike him so much but you lot need to give him a fucking break.

She looks like a a young girl and doesn’t look right.

• xoxo

Her side is like two feet down, dear. There is no mistaken that for her boob.

why?

he’ll get a break when he goes into hiding

• threelittlebirds

So according to almost everyone here its ok for him to grab this girls boob, cause apparently its what 18 year old guys do. Would you same people think its ok for a female singer to grab a guy fans dick, cause you know, that’s what girls do.

• SlimShady

@threelittlebirds you are officially amazing. We all know if Selena grabbed a guys dick Beliebers would be slutshaming and shading her ass for months. What a whore. What a skank. What an Attention Hoe, soltos puta, etc.
    Its wrong no matter who did it, who asked for it, and who wanted it. You do not grab a strangers boobs, you do not do this infront of cameras and infants, you do not do this after you’ve just broken up with your girlfriend, you just don’t

if i had a daughter i wouldn’t let him go anywhere near her

Lol look at all these people who claim to hate Bieber having time to comment on this post. Just like a Miley post, if you don’t have anything nice to say then leave. Can’t stand the amount of hate this kid gets. It’s ridiculous & you look like a bunch of cyber bullies & I’m not talking about just this post, I’m talking about in general. If Miley was to grab a guys dick as a joke, most of you all will say ‘oh she’s joking’.

• Effy

Can we please stop for a second to talk about that awful big ass bow she’s wearing on her head? No? Fine ..

On a serious note all I can say is that I agree with SlimShady and threelittlebirds, they’ve already expressed my thoughts so no need to repeat them once more :D

doesn’t work like that. you gotta think about what you really mean by bullying and hating, and why you think we’ve got to leave when you don’t like what we say

• BrokenArrow

LOL I find this funny.

He’s delisonal if he thinks his fame is always just gonna bounce back to him. He’s a TEEN IDOL. He’s no Justin Timberlake. I’m not a fake of JT but you gotta admit, that guy has actual talent with producing,acting,etc. Plus he seems decent. Bieber just seems like a big headed kid who doesn’t get that his fame isnt gonna last forever. Look at the Jonas Brothers. Sure they have fans, but as much as they did a few years ago? Nope. Justin Bieber is this generations Aaron Carter.

yeah, this is the end of his career

• BrokenArrow

Selena fans are breaking up with justin lol is so funny cause it kinda seems they thought they were in this relationship lol. I”m so over Justin’ ‘So glad I dont have to see justin anymore’ lol

• SlimShady

And the choir sings amen. You can choose whether you want to grab someones bonbons or not, he isn’t a prostitute.

Don’t buy his album.

his music isn’t good

• lovelife

Yeah clearly that’s how I’m acting…

PERV!

Damnnn JB

ew?

UM

What is wrong with him? He really needs to stop what he’s doing and get his life together.

• Sparks

You’re disappointing your Beliebers Bieby!

miley disappoints her milenators too :(

• oceanUP

VERY SWAGGY.. the girl looks almost like selena..

You know what…I have officially lost all respect for him.

• anons

i want him to grab my cock