Miley Cyrus Spoiled Rotten + Bikini Yoga

miley-spoiled-2

Spoiled rotten. More pix of Miley doing yoga HERE! Credit: E! Video under!

Miley told Cosmo: ‘Number one is my relationship with Liam [Hemsworth]. That’s what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there’s so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f—ing hates it.’

‘I’ve never gotten to make a record like this because Disney’s always been on my back saying, ‘You’ve got to promote the TV show in two months, so make sure your record’s done.. and when you promote your record, can you promote the show, the movie and the Hannah Montana record?’

I was basically carrying two people’s careers and trying to make mine the priority. Now, it’s almost like being a new artist and trying to make a first impression/ I think the best thing I could have done was take those two years off to really live, because now people don’t think of me as who I was on the TV show.’

‘I wrote this song with Mary J. Blige, and Tyler, the Creator heard it and said, ‘I am obsessed with this song, and I will guest on it if you promise me that you will keep it on the album.’ And he killed it! I really didn’t want to make a hip-hop record, and I’m not trying at all to be a Rihanna or a Nicki [Minaj].. That’s not my vibe.

When I was growing up, my older brother would sneak me Nelly CDs, my dad had me listening to Dolly [Parton] and Johnny [Cash], and my mom is a complete metal head. So this record is a weird mixture of all that. Frank Ocean’s record is so good. And I like that he came out and admitted he was gay, because that still affects people’s careers. If you don’t think it does, it f—ing does, and he did not care. I think it’s going to make him even bigger.’

Yep, she’s looking like she’s really into her career.

Yep, seems like you’re looking really into her career. I know you’re so excited for the next album but don’t worry sweetheart, it’ll come.
    You can have your own fun jamming to her platinum albums and singles while it’s coming. Being pressed isn’t good for your heart!

I want to tell you how much I feel so blessed that you follow and adore me and everything I say. I know I’m taking your adoration time for your master, Miley away. I know I take care of your needs to fill your hearts with meaningful dialog while you await her material. Thank you.

Oh, yeah, one more thing…stay pressed, babe. It makes my heart fill with joy knowing you are. Haha.

Um, nope. Maybe the effect of playing non-stop “Round And Round” affected you but I didn’t ever recall I like you. Your closeted-stan feelings are always palpable, you know you love it, boy. You want to stan SO bad for Miley. I appreciate the effort you put informing yourself in all her latest news, though. Thank you.
    Never it’s too late too support My Master.

Oh, yeah…I’m not really pressed. There’s not really reason to be it, you don’t represent a threat for me. Or any artist in this site neither. If that was the case, I would be shading them every day..Wait..yikes.
    I think I found your problem.
    Take your pills, you have an extreme case of Pressed.

I wonder when this Miley vs Selena fan war might end though. Maybe if Selena ever gets a platinum album! They will experience happiness and they will stop coming to shade in the threads of other fanbases. Voilá.
    Get it, Sel.

• BrokenArrow

I still dont get why haters so obsessed with Miley’s career tbh. Are you afraid that if she doesnt do anything you’re gonna be miserable for the rest of your life cause the only way you can get a little bit of joy to your life is gonna end?

if i get an account, can i mute you?

• BrokenArrow

if i get an account, can i mute you?

Hmm no, I like to talk, well, type in this case.

Get it, Sel.

=====
    Well blame Miley for that, she was the one that made a video with Mandy mocking Selena after the whole Nick situation…..

she never faked anything except loving liam

“Spoiled rotten”? Please, OceanUP, she’s 20 and lives on her own. Anything she gets she earns… maybe she buys herself shit with that 100,000,000$ annual salary she’s earned? Fucking oceanup sucks so low.

Get it, Sel.

=====
    ————————————–

That was 5 fucking years ago. She apologized and they’re over it, so stop holding a grudge that even they aren’t holding anymore and Miley’s BETTER friends with Demi now than Selena anyways, so clearly Demi has no issue with it. Besides, Selena provides this nothing but a mocking target.

I love how Selena has only one rude stan sticking up for her.

I love how Selena has only one rude stan sticking up for her.

Two if you count Claudia, the user who isn’t logging in anymore.

Get it, Sel.

=====
    ————————————–

====
    You seriously need to calm your tits, the person asked why? and i juts told her why. Both Miley and Selena are clearly over it BUT THEIR FANS ARENT, IT HAPPENED ALONG TIME AGO BUT THEY JUST DONT SEEM TO LET GO.

I wasent the one that answer you with the whole “that was 5….” But i agree with you, fans don’t seem to forget things. Just look at Joe Jonas they still hate him because of the whole Taylor phone call and Demi/Ashley, They cant get over Niley and many more ….

she never faked anything except loving liam.

====
    What??? Lol. Watching her Cosmo interview talking about liam reminded me of her and justin Gaston, she used to go on and on about how Hot, cool etc.. he was. I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that she is truly in love with him.

That’s a horrible down-ward dog. Posture chick.

Spoiled Rotter refers to the meal and water bowls for bean. The words are in them. Rolls eyes on the wizard.

Who said anythang about Selena in this post?

Thank you, Mileystans, for the bitch fest. That tasted like fava beans. Pfffft, Pffft, Pfffft…oh yeah…farts feel good; Mileystan farts; the best!

i don’t find her pretty at all, looks wise, and defintely not personality wise… but her body is looking really nice.

• BrokenArrow

Aww how cute.We’re the light in your life.

lololol bikini yoga or the best way to attract the paparazzi but continue claiming you don’t want the attention. I hate how fake she is (and most celebs, for that matter). If you like attention there’s nothing wrong with that, no need to lie. And when you’re in this business, you usually do like it. It’s your job to be in the limelight, after all!

Stan = crazy person. By saying Selena has less stans you’re pretty much saying her fans are more sane, so it’s a compliment :P

Bod looks amazing! Super jealous I’m naturally thin but it’s taking forver to tone up! She looks awesome

BrokenArrow said:

Aww how cute.We’re the light in your life.

Lol. If you relating farts to light well, whatever tikles your seat.

Miley’s not a bad looking person. But she has zero sex appeal. She just seems like a tomboy. Even when she wears high fashion, she just never seems comfortable being feminine.

Stan = crazy person. By saying Selena has less stans you’re pretty much saying her fans are more sane, so it’s a compliment Tongue

“I love how Selena has only one rude stan sticking up for her.”
    The didn’t called herself or the Miley fans ‘stans’ with that sentence.
    She pointed out how this rude Selena stan is constantly shading Miley here. Which it’s true. You tried.

You made insecure, told me i wasn’t good enough..but who you are to judge? When you’re a diamond in the rough…
    I know you have some things, you like to change about yourself…but when it comes to me, I wouldn’t wanna be anybody else.

I agree, even though she has an amaaaazing body, definitely better than most people, she lacks a bit of sexiness. I think it’s mostly because of her hair, but also the fact that her face is kinda goofy (in a cute way though, she’s definitely not unattractive). That’s what makes her perfect for comedy!

Ok I might get hate for this, but to be completely honest, I find Selena has a much sexier face with her cat eyes and her full lips…Selena’s head on Miley’s body would make one very hot woman hahah

i can’t help but notice her collarbones & feel sick.. but she has a nice bod :)

i can’t help but notice her collarbones & feel sick.. but she has a nice bod

I don’t see what’s sickening about that at all, don’t know where this myth that collarbones = too thin came from, but it’s completely false! Usually, women’s collarbones stick out more than guy’s collarbones. If anything, it’s just feminine, it’s the way female bodies are shaped.

And that applies to all kinds of shapes and sizes, if you look at pictures of Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe you can see that.

omg she has an amazing body wow!

Yep, she’s looking like she’s really into her career. Single, Album, Tour O’my! She’s really stringing her fans along! Suckers!
    Beans cute, but really, a dog coat in souther cal? Separate doggie trays? Cesar Milan would be oh so upset at the way she treats these dogs. Imagine what’s she’s going to do with kids. Brats! I tell you! Brats! Haha!

Omg her body is just perfect?

Yep, she’s looking like she’s really into her career.

Yep, she’s looking like she’s really into her career.

• BrokenArrow

Her body is amazing.

lol

I see there is a lot of stupidity here must be the selena stans–go figure. They are such a joke and delusional. It’s the same song and dance with them over and over, go get a fucking life!!! Oh, I’m sorry, they’re to busy with Miley’s life they don’t have a life of their own!

OMG, THAT IS ONE HOT BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

I really need to do whay she does.

Dat bodyyyyy !!!

HOLY FUCK!!!! HOT HOT HOT BODY–SIZZLE!!!

she really looks like a boy indeed! no boobs, no ass, that face, that hair! gross! and since when costa rica has papz? oh right i forget as always that irrelevant talentless attention whore leaked her own pics! what a thisrty whore! ewww how can someone stand that talentless attention seeking whore?

wtf is she doing? cause clearly thats not yoga!!! hahaha

• BrokenArrow

No, that’s Selena’s cousin, Pricilla or wathever her name is.

• oceanUP

bean always reminds me of lila’s passing

• SlimShady

Why did you pick an ugly pic of Nick? http://www.bopandtigerbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/poster-bop-DEC-09-Nick_wr.jpg <— much more cute

• SlimShady

Omg she takes such good care of her animals. Its very endearing.

frank ocean is not gay he just admitted he had special connection with one guy. he doesnt label himself.

• Effy

Look at those eyes <3 .. and Bean is the cutest thing ever

wtf is she doing? cause clearly thats not yoga!!! hahaha

How the fuck do you know? Are you an expert?

Her bod omgzzz ya better workkk Miles!!!