I don’t care what anyone says I am stoked for this movie! I miss Wizards so much. I watch the reruns that come on at 12 every night. Bring on the WIzards!

• BrokenArrow

I think she decided to do this for her young fans cause she thinks her young fans are going to watch spring breakers lol.

I watched the pilot of ‘Wizards’ today fff i have no idea how that show made it to the air.
    There was so many good episodes in the run but that one was atrocious.

There was so many good episodes in the run but that one was atrocious.

Edit: Nevermind, i was wrong, we have a different pilot here lol

• SlimShady

Why can’t they stop milking this though. They finished it. Its done. The entire climax of the series was to see who won their powers. That was done. Its just plain ass stupid tbh. Its like HM The Movie 2, or Lizzie Maguire- High School Reunion. On second thought I’d probably watch the latter.

• SlimShady

But that’s why she did HT though.

I want a High School Musical reunion to see if Ryan came out and if Sharpay snatched em’ lessor wigs!

So happy she finally got to do this movie. When they asked what she’d like to do before the show ended, she said she wanted to feature herself.. I guess this was her way..

I can’t wait to see this! March can’t come soon enough!

They should have waited for David Henrie to finish his filming….not really a reunion without the whole family….they should have gotten rid of Mason

• BrokenArrow

SlimShady said:

But that’s why she did HT though.

Well,it wasnt her movie. I mean she didnt appeared in the movie and little fans want to see her face like when they buy something theres her face on it and that’s why they buy it. I think it’s the same when it comes to the movie.

• BrokenArrow

He moved on.

You guys know this is for TV not cinemas right…?

If they wanted to make the movie WHY doing it in the old set? The Wizards movie in Puerto Rico was actually nice.

This movie look DUMB as hell. Shes running around naked and drugged up in spring breakers and the promos are starting before this releases on disney so what exactly is the point of ruining your image ( i guarantee you the parent council will be on her ass) with the movie and then trying to keep your audience with this movie? you do movies like SB to get rid of your young audience. sometimes things just need to end. but maybe jake t austin and david needed more money cause both their movies FLOPPED. no one is going to take her serious as an actress..congrats she has 2 emmys but so does katy griffin…just saying

LOL only now I see how childish the Disney series were… I can’t believe I liked them :P but I think the best series when I was young were Lizzie McGuire, That’s So Raven and HM.

___
    __
    Not really. Its r rated. No sane parent is going to take their kid to see a movie about sex, partying and wild bikini parties. Lol Indie movies don’t get much promotion. I think this film was to break her out of sweet child star role but not so much that it destroys her image because if you notice in the trailers, its Vanessa and that irrelevant girl who is doing/acting the most crazy/slutty which isnt hard for Vanessa. js. Selena looks like a deer in headlights.

Ehhhh HM was only good for two seasons . Wizards was better. But this iwas not a bad idea. I would love for them to do this with other shows.Yet I feel like its the only disney channel show that wrap up its main plot. Suite life kinda wrapped up but it was rushed. HM should have used the movie as a series finale but the actual one wasn’t that bad. Lizzie’s movie wasn’t a good send off, neither was the Even Stevens movie. Raven didnt even get a attempt at a finale. Sonny and Jonas were forgettable , so didnt care for a finale. So this show truly doesn’t need a random special. It’ll be ratings gold for Disney though. It’s their most successful , none heavily promoted show.

• BrokenArrow

I know it’s r rated. That’s why i loled cause she was telling parents to not take their kids to see the movie lol.

• Cheetah Sistahs

I loved the 4th season of HM, lol. The 3rd one was horrible. Wizards was unnatractive to me and i hated the bad special effects.
    But the fourth season was cool.
    Sonny deserved an end. Demi was a bitch, it was just one episode to close the chapter and make Sonny + Chad happen -_-. No1currz about how Jonas L.A ended tbh lulz.
    The old Disney shows (LM; TSR; ES) didn’t had proper endings. Wizards had a HUGE finale but the numbers of the last season aren’t impressive. HMF and On Deck were hitting higher numbers. I will watch this and i’m sure will be a success tho :)

Selena words on the Nylon interview: “I felt like it was my little side project that I was super excited about, that would be under the radar.”

I think she didn’t expect it would blow up on the media and now she not even does tweet about SB. I think she is afraid to lose fans, that’s why she went back to WOWP.

HM is a billion dollar franchise. Can anyone say that about anyother show on disney, I don’t think so.

Hannah Montanna Forever did not have higher ratings than wizards or suite life or good luck Charlie or Phineas and Ferb . Wizards and suite life brought in most of Disney ratings in 2010 -2011. Plus Wizards won three Emmys , when Hannah Montanna was nominated.

I’m not even being biased. The ratings for the 4th season of WOWP were 3.5 per episode. HM Forever was 4.5. ICarly often trumped both, tho. The finale for WOWP was 9.5 i think, and Hannah’s 6.5.

this looks really good! and evil Alex is hot! wowp was the best disney show ever!!!

• BrokenArrow

That’s really understandable cause when HM endend all the viewers went to Wizards. HM and Wizard were the best disney show tbh the other were like bleeh.

Yeah! Wizards was the last Disney show from that gen to end but i don’t know who is the biggest show now, maybe Shake It Up?.
    Btw, i think the HM finale wasn’t bigger because she didn’t had twitter, the bong thing and that was aired at the same time of The Golden Globes, lol.

This movie was unnecesary.

For fans of the show, who it was made for it is more than necessary. Why the fuck does it bother you that they made it? If you don;t like her then fine go give your two fucks to whoever you do care about.

This movie was unnecesary.

You need to sit and wash your mouth.
    Did i say i didn’t like Selena? No.
    I actually like her but i feel the series had a good finale to blew it with a movie that doesn’t offer anything new.
    Chill and stop being so agressive.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 12:13 pm

You need to sit and wash your mouth.
    Did i say i didn’t like Selena? No.
    Chill and stop being so agressive.

Sorry but if you know this site, the aggression is earned. People always come on and knock Selena/Miley and anyone else with comments like that, but mean more than just they were happy with the way it ended. As a fan I think it is great that after winning another EMMY they made this. This in my eyes is like a thank you to the fans for supporting. It also works to be a project that Selena’s younger fans can see knowing they couldn’t see SB.

The fact ‘Justin’ isn’t in the movie :'(

• nownlaterz

So she went back…to make a movie…about herself..fighting herself. lol wow

Regardless I’m still gonna watch it, it looks interesting enough.

Ok?

• BrokenArrow

Exactly. I hate it when they do this to TV shows, movies etc. Everything has an end and more of the same it’s just unnecesary.

Point of return !!!!! Wtfffffff