Danielle Jonas Downtime W/ Her Girls

daniedowntime


+ new Joe pic!

  • Anonymous

    Danielle post, not slut satanist famewhore post

  • Anonymous

    Then like Kevin and Danielle Joe needs someone who knew him or was a friend BEFORE they became famous. That’s the only way he will know who loves him for himself.

  • Anonymous

    I’m tired of hearing about Blanda and her whack ass friends as well. For people that don’t like her and claim to not care about her, her name is being mentioned on just about every Jonas post,ever since the news came out that she and Joe were dating. Just stop talking about her. It’s starting to get annoying and pathetic.

  • Anonymous

    yeah joe diserve a woman like danniel and blanda dosent love joe she using him

  • Anonymous

    Twitter doesn’t define relationships in the adult world children. There is a SHITLOAD of evidence that Nick and the rest of the family loves Blanda, and absolutely ZERO evidence of the bullshit you’re trying to sell. Why would Nick be mad at Blanda? She didn’t say anything. She can’t control what her friends do. They said she asked them to stop but they didn’t want to. Nick has spent a load of time with Blanda. Too much to hate her. You kids just wish he hated her. You have tried to say Joe’s family has hated every gf he’s ever had. And you’ve always been wrong. You know nothing. Saying it over and over wont make it true. She’s not “satanic”, she’s not a “druggie” and she’s not in the Illuminati. Those are your fantasies, based on stupidity and immaturity and jealousy. News flash: JOE DOES NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF HIS RELATIONSHIP! You don’t get a vote, and all the rumors in the world that you start won’t break them up. You are POWERLESS! Now deal.

  • Anonymous

    Don’t care one bit about Blanda. Tired of hearing her name. Hearing about music would be so much better than hearing about this day in day out. But once she made her instagram public, it made it all about her again. Would be nice to hear about music instead of her and her friend who mocked the fans. This is a Danielle post not a Blanda post. Nice doggies, Danielle.

  • Anonymous

    You people are ridiculous if you think that this stick has any qualifications of her or its own! You just don’t care because this is Kevin’s (whatever) If this were with Joseph (EWWWW) Nick (OHHHH) Oh! Never mind! You get the picture!!!!

  • Anonymous

    That stick is Not a Jonas Brother!!!!

  • Anonymous

    Agree with you, Joe deserves a good and honest woman who love him for who he is. Someone very special like he is.

  • Anonymous

    True, agree with you. He deserves the best

  • Anonymous

    Danielle post, not slut satanist post

  • Anonymous

    Cute photo :) Danielle is amazing.

  • Anonymous

    So cute :) I like Danielle.

  • Anonymous

    Jan 30, 2013 @ 02:27 pm
    Anonymous said:

    Twitter doesn’t define relationships in the adult world children. There is a SHITLOAD of evidence that Nick and the rest of the family loves Blanda, and absolutely ZERO evidence of the bullshit you’re trying to sell. Why would Nick be mad at Blanda? She didn’t say anything. She can’t control what her friends do. They said she asked them to stop but they didn’t want to. Nick has spent a load of time with Blanda. Too much to hate her. You kids just wish he hated her. You have tried to say Joe’s family has hated every gf he’s ever had. And you’ve always been wrong. You know nothing. Saying it over and over wont make it true. She’s not “satanic”, she’s not a “druggie” and she’s not in the Illuminati. Those are your fantasies, based on stupidity and immaturity and jealousy. News flash: JOE DOES NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF HIS RELATIONSHIP! You don’t get a vote, and all the rumors in the world that you start won’t break them up. You are POWERLESS! Now deal.
    ________
    The friends of the bitch only said what she talks with them about the jonas, the fandom and papa jonas. She is such a coward who uses her friends to speak her mind.
    Nick has many reasons to stay away from that hypocrite bitch.

  • Anonymous

    Joe and his satanic cougar were looking for paparazzis yesterday.

  • Anonymous

    Joe and his satanic cougar were looking for paparazzis yesterday.

    =====

    Actually they were looking for apartments. The woman with them is a realtor so it looks like they will be moving in together in NYC.

  • Anonymous

    What woman with them?

  • Anonymous

    Natashia Ho, yes the prostitute drug addict, was also at the Jonas house and was invited to the birthday of the mom of Joe. What I mean is that it means nothing, Denise is diplomatic, she’s not going to tell her son, please not bring this bitch to my house because she doesn’t want to lose their sons.

    When the family really like some of the girlfriends of their sons, this is expressed and this isn’t the case.

    yes, Denise liked some of the girlfriends of her sons and curiously she follows these girls on twitter, being her favorite: Samantha Barks. (besides Danielle)

    Joe’s dad can’t go against Joe because 1st, He’s his son not matter what 2nd. Joe is still part of the Jonas Brothers. if they fight with Joe, he can leave the group.

  • Anonymous

    I like Danielle.

    Where is Nick?????? I’m worried about him. He’s still in NY or ..?

    Joe’s drunker with his famewhore cougar looking paps

  • Anonymous

    Nick is still in new york. There are rumors that Nick had a fight with Joe over the issue of the witch and her friends

  • Anonymous

    Jan 30, 2013 @ 12:52 pm
    Anonymous said:
    Nick is still in new york. There are rumors that Nick had a fight with Joe over the issue of the witch and her friends
    —-

    Yes a rumor. Started by joejstreetliar and her sidekick QueenBeeFame. When are people going to realize what liars they are? They know nothing and just start unnecessary drama. Sorry kids. Nick likes Blanda. The whole family does.

  • Claudia23

    Riley is so freakin CUTE <3

  • Anonymous

    And where would you get that rumor from that J & N were fighting? Nobody knows their business but themselves. They looked very happy when they were skiing. They are probably not together in the city cause Joe & Blanda share a place. (according to her friend) So they don’t live in the same place anymore.

  • Anonymous

    Yes kind of true – her life seems to be all shopping, shows and fun so “down time” seems to be all the time compared to a lot of peoples stressful busy lives.

  • xAskTaylorx

    It’s cute but doesn’t she always have “down time”?

  • Anonymous

    Yes a rumor. Started by joejstreetliar and her sidekick QueenBeeFame. When are people going to realize what liars they are? They know nothing and just start unnecessary drama. Sorry kids. Nick likes Blanda. The whole family does.

    nobody follows her on twitter so….

  • Anonymous

    Nick don’t like her. Nick was nice just because of his brother, but he not even follow her on twitter or IG. he’s upset with the satanic whore and her friends because they were making fun of his dad.

  • Anonymous

    Jan 30, 2013 @ 02:08 pm
    Anonymous said:
    Nick don’t like her. Nick was nice just because of his brother, but he not even follow her on twitter or IG. he’s upset with the satanic whore and her friends because they were making fun of his dad.

    ——–

    1st – Nice English.
    2nd -When you mature, you will realize that there are relationships outside of social media. I don’t follow all my friends and guess what, we still talk on something prehistoric from way back when called a telephone!
    3rd – The little bit I know about Nick, he has a dry sense of humor. He probably isn’t following her on purpose. Personally, I think it keeps all of you talking and fighting, and that is better than people not talking about them at all.
    4th – The Jonas family does like her. They invited her into their home. I certainly would not invite someone that I did not like into my home.

  • Anonymous

    love herrrr

  • Anonymous

    i hope joe find a girl like daniell because blnda is a bad person for joe he dosent desorve a woman like her