Miley Cyrus All Black BREATHTAKING

miley-cyrus-bitch-face-6

Miley Cyrus leaves her bitch face at home giving a thumbs up while out visiting a friend this afternoon. The rocking American singer went all black today in a edgy leather jacket over a cropped top revealing her midriff. Photos: GSI Media.

Around the web

The bottons and zipper on her pants looks like a dick and balls. Anyone else agree?

Anyone notice one of her necklaces is a hippie one used to store cocaine for a party shot. I think she’s using.
    And I think you’re an asshole.

• BrokenArrow

She looks kinda tired.

oooh, let me borrow that purse miley you won’t even miss it.

I think you mean buttons and NO.

• BrokenArrow

I wouldnt call her hypocrite if I’d call her irrelevant then write novels about her, Claudia/Camila.

Claudia is a grenade.

oh god this chick is vile!! ugh puke!! why does she make me sick!!!! oh yea she is a hypocrite big mouth ugly hoe. she thinks shes all wise and shit. bitch stfu.you are beyong annoying!!! disappear!!

• xAskTaylorx

Did you really just say that Oceanup? XD

look at that hypocrite and fake attention seeking whore smiling at the camera! hahaha can she be more stupid? gosh she really loves being a pathetic joke

OMG YOU GUISE WHERE’S HER RING? IT’S NOT ON HER RING FINGER.

Claudia the fake bitch is here stuck on stupid again. Pathetic little loser.

• Clauber

I like her ellen degeneres hair style

Hate to rain on your parade but Miley is wearing her ring.

Mileystans: delusional, that’s why you can manipulate them into believing anything you want them to believe, even, their own paranoia. LOL.

Actually, that is a Jacquie Aiche necklace (she wears a ton of jacquie aiche jewelry). It either has weed inside it or something that just looks like weed. The brand is big on weed (Miley also wears a J.A. bracelet with a cannabis leaf on it. Look at some of her pics from last year spring/summer (one selfie by the pool with ziggy, one with the LOL director) if you want to see a closer pic of the necklace. I think it’s cool personally

Thank you, I knew that looked drug related. Now the b who called me an asshole can stuff it.

I looked closer, and you’re right, that cylindrical piece looks like it has some refer in it. I also didn’t realize that her other piece is the shape of an assault rifle.
    Wow!

She looks like a young mini P!nk :)

Thank you, I knew it looked drug related. Now the b who called me an asshole can stuff it.
    Stuff it? Lmao

omg u miley haters r just jealous of the queeeeen

I love love love her outfit :) she’s flawless tbh !

Miley was in the studio with Will.i.Am and Dr. Luke last night! Just one MORE collaborator that loves working with Miley! :)

Lol! That awkward moment when a loser replies to themselves. We know ur the same fucking person… lol!

smile and wave to the people you hate! smoke some more weed

The only reason I called u an asshole is because of what u said, ‘I think she’s using’ — it’s amazing that people think they know what Miley does 24/7.

Yeah, Miley will wave to the paps if they are nice to her.

Who’s the delusional Miley hater? Or should I say obsessed Miley fan!!

Claudia is a grenade.

LOL.

Her jacket slays. Lovin’ it.

OH WAIT, DUDE, YOU ARE SICK, AND YOU NEED TREATMENT XD

Oh, wait, she’s smiling in one picture. She must need attention from a papparazi. Go, Miley, kiss her ass, you know you need to.

I just remembered this miley hater who used to post several comments pretending to be different people but the comments were from the same computer oops.
    So basically this person at times is answering himself/herself. I think, it, has some psych issues.

wow im the one who commented about what’s actually in the necklace….I was replying to whoever said it looked like it had cocaine in it… Why would I comment back on my own post?

Because she’s delusional paranoid fan of Miley’s who claims there is only one person who says anything bad about Miley. And you weren’t saying anything bad, but she included you in because she’s an asshole.

• Thayna

SOOOOOOOO PERFECT

Lol. Leaves her BITCH face at home. I don’t know, THAT looks pretty bitchy to me. lol.

Beautiful Miley.

Love her outfit. :)

I love how a straight face means “bitch:,

• BrokenArrow

——————

Ur so psychopathic. IT’s always the worst thought from u haters. Just a reflection on ur own fucked- up mind. Mileyis QUEEN

shes highhhhhhh :)