Selena Gomez, ‘I’m Good [With Breakup]‘

selena-nylon-kiss

Last night at Soho House Celebrating her Nylon Magazine cover, Selena Gomez told E! News about breakup: ‘I’m good. I’m really good. I’ve been recording, having a lot of fun with my girlfriends, having a good time.’

She’s already recorded 16 songs for her new album: ‘I’m having a lot of fun expressing everything that I’m feeling. I’ve been telling people I’m definitely a little bit more sassy now. I’m a little bit more mouthy.

I think people are used to seeing me in a certain way. I think it will be a little shocking for people but in a good way. The movie as a whole is a lot to take in, and I’ve definitely expressed that to my younger fans. The girls are older so they can experience things and have experienced a lot more than I have, so it was new for me, But, I had a good time.’

Selena featured in new Vanity Fair video under! More pix HERE, HERE.

She bugs me soo much lol always has. She seems sneaky.

If Justin can use the breakup for sales(look at his twitter) so does she. It’s THEIR breakup after all. If people are interested on their relationship…

I like the dress

Seriously if she just keeps this up, people will start to catch on and know that all the thing she does is for publicity. Just like how people are realizing that Taylor swift is a SLUT

• CURIOUS GEORGE

WHY DOES SELENA KEEP MENTIONING ( ASHLEY & VANESSA). AS BEING MORE EXPERIENCE…….
    WHY IS SHE PUTTING THEIR BUSINESS OUT THERE.

No one cares for you bitch,I use to love this girl so much even supported her in everything she did now I see the real fake bitchy selena who datet Justin for his fame and now when she broke his heart she’s making fun of him and yet he is blinded by her and wrote 3 fucking songs for a girl that never loved him,funny.Use the break up now but after some time people will see who she really is,and she cant sing for shit so this album will be bad just like the ones befo(yeah 16 songs and she didnt write any of them because shb cant).Fuck you selena,use to love you so much.

Did you guys read something I didn’t ? She simply deflected the question and changed the subject. The first commenter is wrong. She doesn’t really demand attention . She barely tweets , except recently. She never really discusses her relationships with exes . She gives the same story every time . You guys act like she was nothing with her exes. She was already on her way without them . I’m not a huge fan but I feel like the whole dates for fame thing isn’t true. Nick wasn’t famous as a solo act . They were secretive and didnt even admitt they were dating. They kept it very personal.Taylor Lautner and her relationship was before his peak and only lasted weeks. She denies even dating him. Bieber and her relationship was front and center. His fame brought attention to their relationship. Yet in interviews her answers to question about their relationship were simple, she didnt brag or release intimate details. She released no breakup songs as singles or claimed songs were for people. She didnt get any movie roles because of Justin. He does not influence the world of film. She never milked any of them for anything if she she has list them so I can see where your coming from.

once a Cocktail Rider, Always a Cocktail Rider!!!

• BrokenArrow

I dont think she was nothing without her boyfriends but her exes were more famous than her when she dated them. And their fame brought people’s attention to her. That’s all i think.

So Selena gets recognized a up and coming actress in Vanity fair. Spring Breakers better be good. Critics like it but its Harmony Korine , how couldn’t they like it.

• BrokenArrow

I think his fans will buy everything he puts out tbh so i dont think the breakup thingy has much to do.
    He’s #1 in 18 countries (i tunes chart)

So why every post or interview about this album focuses on the fact that he wrote a song about the breakup?

Maybe he doesn’t need. But he is sure using it for publicity.

And??? Was she not a actress or someone in the industry ? Did she only get success from them if any at all. Her album sells didnt increase and her tv show continued to be a successful with out any professional tie to her exes. That like saying a nurse only dates a doctor to become a doctor. Bull shit. Plenty of famous people’s less famous counter parts have gotten little to no fame or increase their present in the entertainment world. Its not something that overshadows her career or personality for those who are interested . It doesn’t stand out unless someone not you but someone else who wants to find a negative perception manipulates it to the truth. I don’t think she dates for fame because I don’t like bieber or Lautner or Jonas brothers and they did not attract me , a fan to her. She earned my fandom with wizards . But this only my opinion and I can’t tell someone what their opinion should be but I do find it to be false.

• BrokenArrow

Obviously thre break up got them a lot of attention.
    But who is gonna buy his album if is not a fan of him? I dont think people are too stupid to buy a whole album just to listen to one break up song tbh.

False. Her sales outside USA did increase after Bieber.

• BrokenArrow

Did you read what i said? I didnt said she got all the has because of her boyfriends. I just said it brought attention to her.

But a lot of people wouldn’t know that the album was out If he wasn’t publicizing the breakup. It got every site, TV show interested. Got it?

• BrokenArrow

But still doesnt mean that people is gonna buy the album. You can heard about an album and still dont buy it. And the people who is buying the album are her fans. I’m talking about sales not about the promotion.

• viciousmagic

Selena’s a whore fake bitch. She’s useless and it would probably be better for the world if she just gets forgotten already. Her whole fame is based on her fucking boyfriends like Justin and Taylor and Nick, oh poor sel is still always the victim DD: oh no she’s suffering from the break up, uh no, justin is a faggot who betrayed her, because she’s never done anything wrong in life and she could never be the one who gets blamed ohhhhhh poor fucking dumb hoe with no personality

Yeah but I doubt that’s her intention.

BrokenArrow said:

Actually when you think about it fully, this brought extra exposure to both. Selena and Justin were the IT couple. Selena had an established fan base before Justin was even a blip on the radar. Selena’s wholesome persona if anything helped Justin with parents buying the stuff. Things Justin did in the beginning were easily over looked, because Selena had parental approval. Even the Mariah thing was washed over faster.

• viciousmagic

so yeah this is me being Claudia. I guess nobody likes it

More promotion = more sales.

• BrokenArrow

False. Her sales outside USA did increase after Bieber.
    Well i think that’s kinda true cause Justin is a world wide phenomenon and selena was kinda introduced by Justin, even tho she was alredy known.
    In my country for example she’s not that known and when news talk about her it’s because of him.

viciousmagic said:

Things like this statement, “Selena always plays the victim” I dare you to once pull out a time where Selena herself even whined about being the victim. When she is asked about situations, of course she will mention some of what happened. That is in no way acting the victim. Looking at your whole post makes me sad that people like you even exist.

Hating much. Idgaf about her relationships she was famous before and she has already survived Jonas and Lautner and she’ll probably survive bieber. Of you want her to be forgotten forget her yourself. Haters actually keep celebs more famous. The least famous celebrity has only a fan base no haters . Forgotten celebs have to be forgotten by fans and haters.

• BrokenArrow

More promotion = more sales.

That’s obvious, but do you really think people is gonna buy an album just because in the promotion of her album he talked about her breakup with Selena? Would you buy a Justin bieber album just because of that? really?

• viciousmagic

I guess you didn’t understand I was playing Claudia if she was a Selena hater. That only shows how people don’t like that

@GorgeousSelena Is A Sex Symbol From Colombia.

BrokenArrow said:

False. Her sales outside USA did increase after Bieber.

The fact that News talks more about Bieber and you think Selena was introduced by this shows only that what Bieber does is publicized more be it through good or bad and forced or deserved. Selena was bound to get better known world wide once she started being promoted worldwide. EMA’s gave her a huge jump in world markets.

Sales don’t equal fame. Attention equals fame. Justin loves attention , Selena idk , seems awkward with fame seems more interested in career. But thats just me.

• BrokenArrow

I dont know why you keep telling me selena was someone before her relationships. Did you read what i said? I said it brought attention to her. Maybe i should have said it brought more attention to her. There’s nothing more behind what i’m saying. That’s it.

Are you guys really discussing if Beliebers will buy Justin’s album because of the breakup? LMAO.
    Beliebers will buy a cd of lullabies sung by Justin if he makes it, Selena is in no way affecting his sales.

BrokenArrow said:

More promotion = more sales.

First think of the DELUSIONAL BELIEBERS and what they do when he is seen with a woman. Then think real hard and I think you will better understand how Promoting Justin being single and that Selena the girl they have hated for two years is gone, will make them more likely to buy. Scooter was way to eager to add the song.

I never said people buy his album because of her.
    All I said was that he is using the breakup for publicity and Selena has the right to do it too.

BrokenArrow said:

I am only pointing out that both Justin and Selena benefited from the relationship. That’s all I’m saying.

• BrokenArrow

I like the dress but not the shoes.

BrokenArrow said:

I like the dress but not the shoes.

I like the shoes but not the dress lol

This girl is Sooo annoying, how long is she going to use this breakup for publicity!
    Get a life

I like the dress but not the shoes lol.

Agree

Selena was just using Justin for exposure all the guys she dates are at their pick of fame just like her friends she becomes friends with whoever is big at the moment or the show is getting a lot of exposure,she a famewhore

• BrokenArrow

What do you exactly want me to say? Do you want me to lie and say in my country Selena was super famous because her disney show when they barely know about her existence before they said she was dating Bieber?. Cause that’s totally a lie.
    hahaha you are so stupid, and clearly you´re lying! cause Selena clearly was super famous in Argentina honey! barely know her existence? thats why her first concert there was a success and every news talking abt her visit? try harder you lier!!! and dont talk like her dinesy show was nothing, why do you think miley was famous? also for her disney show you idiot….
    Her first concert was not even sold out, honey.
    When it’s the first time of super famous people play here they play at the River plate stadium and she didnt.
    Justin, Miley, HMS, The Jo bros they all played at the stadium cause they have a BIG crowd.

Too bas miley is a fake and hypocrite bitch who says one thing and does another!

No,that’s you Camila. What a bad habit you have! I thought you stopped talking about you using Miley’s name.

Miley is the queen of foot in the mouth. Love her but she contradicts herself a lot!!!!!! Selena is well spoken but is definitely more censored and private.

Selena is not even well spoken she sound like a little girl talking and she uses the same words over and over media trained words that why her interviews are so predictable and boring

She has been working on it for moths, how is that rushing it? Justin and his fucked up team rushed the acoustic if anything. Justin just wants to break records for most fastest and other shit. I think he worries more about that and the money his stupid fans pump into his and Scooter’s bank accounts than the music.

Really? I thought she started like 2 months ago, lol. I’m pressed he will break the record.
    Some of my faves were so close and he’ll get it >.<

Some of my faves were so close and he’ll get it >.<

Yeah I hear that. Seriously though in 3.5 years, he has basically put out 8 albums. Real artists with true talent didn’t over saturate. I agree with the thought that he is actually done and possibly wants out, or knows it’s inevitable. Scooter is just squeezing every penny out of the delusional fans before they see the light.

I am honestly hoping that Selena throws in something about Justin liking Twist up his ass to counter the intimate and personal drinking line.

I don’t like Scooter. I feel like he’s kinda pushing Bieber into a Britney 2007-sized meltdown. I hope not, though.

I agree he isn’t fading. He just isn’t on his peak anymore.

I gotta a feeling this year won’t be all about Justin Bieber. Major female pop stars are making a comeback (Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, etc.) so i doubt they’ll be space for another ablum by him so fast.

Yeah I agree. I think Scooter and his Jewish ways doesn’t really give 2 shits about Justin. To him he is just a Gentile that Scooter can use until he is done.Scooter cares about money and being perceived as being(smarter than the rest).

OMG. Selena is so irrelevant and such a fake, it’s disgusting. The only way I hear her referred to is, “Justin Bieber’s irrelevant ex” or “Taylor Swift’s BFF”… It’s never for her music or acting or presumed “talents”. Selena is such a fake. She shows no emotion or sadness about the break-up and it’s all because it was just a way to stay relevant. And thanks to Justin’s fame, she’s been granted a couple more years before she COMPLETELY fades into irrelevancy.

And she’s recorded 16 songs? In the first month of working on her album!? LOL! I can’t wait to hear THIS shit. Clearly, she wrote none on her own and they’re just scraps from other artist’s shitty songs that they didn’t want and clearly she’s half-assing it in the studio, because no good artist who is going to make a comeback writes AND records more than an entire album in less than a month!

I can’t wait for her to flop so hard while Miley’s flying high at #1 for months to come! LOVEEEE!

And she’s recorded 16 songs? In the first month of working on her album!? LOL! I can’t wait to hear THIS shit. Clearly, she wrote none on her own and they’re just scraps from other artist’s shitty songs that they didn’t want and clearly she’s half-a*sing it in the studio, because no good artist who is going to make a comeback writes AND records more than an entire album in less than a month!

Lmao @ the stereotype xD

Both selena n justin r famewhores, attention seekers…both r annoying spoiled brats

I’m glad my idol, Miley Cyrus has learned to speak her mind and not STILL, at the age of 20, just say what the industry wants you to say and do what they want you to do like Selena does.

Nothing she says makes sense and it contradicts all the time. Selena’s a fake robot, illuminati puppet for HWR and the industry and if she isn’t old enough yet to make decisions for herself and sign with a grown-up label, that I feel bad.

She is just an insecure girl who was overprotected her whole life

#80

Her album will be upbeat according to Rock Mafia…
    And totally autotuned!!! :Sp

Why in the hell does she always pose like that? And her shoots are fucking BORING!!!!!

too bas miley is a fake and hypocrite bitch who says one thing and does another! shes a fucking joke! she say she prefer a woman body with curves and talk shit abt skinny girls, evern dare to post a pic abt a girl with anorexia and then she straving herself to be skinny hahahaha, she say she hates pop, but thats the crappy music she sings, she says she loves her privacy but she takes a million pics oh herself, she says celebs need to be treated as a human being but then she talk shit abt taylor swift and justing, she say she hates attention and papz, but shes a disguting attention seeking whore looking for attention 24/7, she said twitter was the worst invent ever, but then she came back to twitter hahahahaha shes sooo fucking idiot! then she wonder why ppl make fun about her thisrty ass!

she looks soooo gorgeous!!! love her outfit and her hair<3

Selena is not even using the breakup, its justing and his fucking team who are milking all this situation! funny know we see who are using who! scooter was the first person to deny the song were abt Selena before, and now he and justing cant stop saying her name and talking how the songs are about her….

All of those things can easily be broken. You should know that if you’ve been in a relationship. Lies end everything. Not saying he’s a liar though. Just don’t think he’s perfectly imperfect .

Yea he’s a total douch for….

Being a good guy to her
    Taking her everywhere
    Giving her the time & day every second he could
    & trying to be the best boyfriend he could be

No ONE is perfect & there is no such thing as the oerfect relationship but LEAVE HIM ALONE! We don’t know what happened with the both of them so lets leave it at that!!

Selena was heading into an Ashley Tisdale type of musical career then Bieber appeared.
    I’m not judging her for that though, who wouldn’t enjoy get 100x exposure just by being the girlfriend of world’s biggest pop star? Isn’t something necessarily bad.

BrokenArrow said:

Not at all. I agree that Selena was only known to a closed demographic, because of Disney. I agree she did get the exposure faster, but I think she would have made the same impact over a longer period of time without the Jelena exposure.

She’s always deflecting the question and changing the subject. Apparently she is still being told what to say, robot. Grow some balls bitch and stop hiding behind mommy’s apron strings.

She learned early on in her career that haters can be unforgiving. She knows that if she says something because that is how she feels or what she knows at the time but things change, that she will called a liar or worse. Seems smart to me. 2 months before the album comes out so lots can change.

She doesn’t have to tell them shit. It’s her personal life. It’s not being a robot. You deflect questions that you don’t want to and don’t want to answer. She just didnt want to discuss it further. The fact she change the subject without asking is ballsy. It shows she didnt want to talk about it. If that makes you a robot then I’m a robot too. She just avoided making a scene about the question I don’t see what’s so goody goody about that.

You guys are all too bitter for some reason.

My question is why is Justin and his team hyping up this one song about Selena when there are other songs on the album? This song was put last minute. What if the song was not on the album? All tweets about the album from the media focuses on this ONE song. Plus they worked so hard to hide the fact Justin’s other songs about Selena are about her and now they don’t give a fuck “for some reason”.

Hmm?.

You guys are all too bitter for some reason.

Hmm?.

LOL Yup!!!!! So far it seems to be backfiring though, his sales are not really what he is used to. Maybe him losing Selena will open the door to his douchebaggery more.:)

i think he is finished and his crook handlers are just squeezing every drop out

• BrokenArrow

I never said people buy his album because of her.

If you read my first comment i said they both using the breakup story.
    You said the promoton gives him sales. But if the promotion is about the break up then you’re saying the break up story influenced those people to buy the album.

There’s only two new songs in the album, that’s why.
    And it’s the only suggar-coated love song.

I’m ok with that.

She’s kinda rushing the album.
    You can be mad about what i’m gonna say but i think it’s because she wants to milk the breakup while it’s hot too. Bieber is doing it as well so she probably wants a piece too.

She’s kinda rushing the album.

• BrokenArrow

I think it was because that makes people wonder and it worked when they were in a relationship. Now that it’s all clear they’re no longer together there’s not point of sayin it’s not about her.

LOL Yup!!!!! So far it seems to be backfiring though, his sales are not really what he is used to. Maybe him losing Selena will open the door to his douchebaggery more.Smile

His first album didn’t hit 1#.
    This random acoustic album will open with 200k+, they are predicting.
    I’m not his fan AT ALL but he’s not really fading.

I agree he isn’t fading. He just isn’t on his peak anymore.

Her album will be upbeat according to Rock Mafia…

• SlimShady

Enough about the breakup already!

16 song wow this is too much anyways her dress is ugly

16 song wow this is too much anyways her dress is ugly

16 song wow this is too much anyways her dress is ugly

16 song wow this is too much anyways her dress is ugly

16 song wow this is too much anyways her dress is ugly

16 song wow this is too much anyways her dress is ugly

• BrokenArrow

Dont know why her fans are saying bieber is the only one using the break up to boost his career. .Selena’s doing it to.