Selena Escorted From Bieber’s House

selenagomezescort

Selena Gomez was spotted being escorted from Justin Bieber’s home by a man identified as Justin’s bodyguard Saturday morning in Los Angeles, California, reports E! Online. Since their breakup Justin has been accused of drug use and cheating, is Selena trying to help clean up his bad image? + a new fan pic!

Around the web

If your saying that the car she’s in is his ferrari or the lambo in the 2nd pic, you’re wrong. I don’t believe it.

Well that may not be Justin’s car but it’s Justin’s bodyguard the one escorting Selena, he appears in both pics with the same outfit.

She probably wanted some drugs. Bieber’s her supplier now. Next, prostitution.

LOL one pic is of Kenny, the other is not. Too bad.

Breakup is starting to smell like another one of their publicity stunts.

actually, I think the first time was publicity, but not this time, I mean, they haven’t been seen together since Neaw Year and Justin wrote a really emotional song about it so this time around it was probably real.

CAN’T PEOPLE JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE? They are normal teenagers in a real relationship and they’re actual human beings, if you’re telling me you’ve never been on an on and off relationship you are lying. It’s completely normal to go back and forth with someone when you’re this young AND famous. People should just mind their own business, I haven’t heard them personally confirming the break up so it’s the fans fault for spreading this shit and making it huge. Leave them alone.

Um. what a joke. they ‘broke up’ BECAUSE he was writing a new album,. He didn’t write it because they broke up.

YESH JELENA. <3

NOW ALL THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IS EMMA WATSON MARRYING RUPERT GRINT AND I’LL DIE OF HAPPINESS.

THE BREAKUP WAS FAKE. They have been seeing each other in secret, they just did this so Justin could sell his new acoustic album. PATHETIC.

I am actually happy if they’re back, Selena is a good influence on him and I really don’t want Justin to harm himself with these drugs he’s supposedly using, plus he was really down without her. I’m glad she’s decided to give him a second chance.

• Justinsuglyglasses

Yeah Jelena is back. But like I said, I really wonder whether this is being done to divert the media’s attention away from Justin’s alleged problems with pot and codeine. It is possible. I don’t know. I just don’t know what is in it for Selena. Someone in the earlier thread said she needs the press to promote her new movie and upcoming CD. But I think she’s been getting some pretty good press already playing the victim card or the “new independent Selena” card. Didn’t she make a big deal out of singing Cry Me a River? No amount of publicity would be worth the ridicule she would get from getting back together with Justin after all the stuff that has happened the past month. This is who Selena Gomez SHOULD be dating if she cared about her reputation and career: http://archuletafanscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/David-Archuleta-and-Selena-Gomez.jpg

• SubwayToVenus

WELL LET ME TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT A GIRL AND A BOY, HE FELL IN LOVE FOR HIS BEST FRIEND, WHEN SHE’S AROUND HE FEELS NOTHING BUT JOY <3

that’s how i know how she actually cares for justin, idk, i don’t think anything about this relationship is fake, they seem to have a genuine bond and i think they truly care about each other, justin’s been a mess since the breakup, maybe this is for the best.

Yay! I guess Nothing like us worked :)

• justthat

I have 3 conclusions;) 1) They r meant 4 each other. 2) The breakup is 4 his new album’s promotion:)) he continuously said that this album would tell all the stories. 3) BOTH;) Hope they’ve all grown up after this mess and their love’ll last<3

She probably wanted some drugs. Bieber’s her supplier now. Next, prostitution.

Ahá.

OMG YESSSSSS!!

They’re both fake ass bitches if it was a publicity stunt. If it was real all the time, good for them.

Power couple? LMFAO — Publicity whores!!!

Aw :) Inseparable!

I don’t think Justin or Selena need publicity, they’re both famous and working at the moment.

I second this!!! Selena & David

Shit, anyone can call in a fake tip!!

• BrokenArrow

LOL

• BrokenArrow

I hate that hate she’s wearing.

Exactly! Bieber fans are the only ones where their idol flat out constantly lies to them …Oh my computer got stolen….Oh please dont put my private pictures & vids out…HA got you! You gullible little child atm machines! It was actually for a new song…How f-ing lame is that?!…Oh I didnt do drugs…what this joint I have in my hand that I’m holding exactly like a joint and my friends have admitted to smoking up….nooooo thats not what it is….one second let me just find this child to exploit…HERE! look an old pic (we’ll pretend its new) of me and a sick child to get your minds off of it….Yes, oh we broke up, I’m sooo sad, pity me *wipes tears away with a $100 bill (even though I could give a crap because now I can bang any girl I want “I only want to date models now”, Im soooo heart broken this generic song that could be about anyone is about the girl who broke my heart SELENA, Get her! But to ease my pain (all while I’m partying and going on vacations non stop, please buy my acoustic song so then I get a little extra money for a new car even though that song will be on the cd that I’ll get you to buy as well….oh hey look we just went through a rough patch selena is back, she’s the love of my life (well until I need to do something else for the attention)

Kind of wondering how pissed Beliebers doing their buy outs feel, knowing Justin may have fucked them over again. From “I’m single and hurting” to “LOL” “guess what, we never broke up” but thanks for buying my shit, I needed more expensive cars to lend to friends.

• PlasticLovato

Anonymous said: Wow, how stupid can the public be? Remember the last breakup and how fake it was for publicity sake. Now their doing it again, suckering their fan bases in again. They are ruthless.

exactly. but most people think that their love is “real” and they’re regular teengars, too funny how they think that. their whole relationship is fake.

Feb 3, 2013 @ 06:06 am
    You guys are pathetic that think like ‘Yay! Jelena! They’re back<3′

Clearly you’re some 12 years old that never had a boyfriend.

She probably got some stuff or they needed to talk. Doesn’t mean they’re back togheter.
    You’re grammar and spelling I’m thinking you’re 9yrs. old.

Not a rude ass american like ya. Sorry not sorry.

You guys are pathetic that think like ‘Yay! Jelena! They’re back<3′

Clearly you’re some 12 years old that never had a boyfriend.

You’re grammar and spelling I’m thinking you’re 9yrs. old
    Your dumbass couldn’t use “you’re” correctly, so you need to stfu.

Feb 3, 2013 @ 10:50 am
    Feb 3, 2013 @ 06:06 am
    You guys are pathetic that think like ‘Yay! Jelena! They’re back<3′

Clearly you’re some 12 years old that never had a boyfriend.

You’re grammar and spelling I’m thinking you’re 9yrs. old.

Not a rude ass american like ya. Sorry not sorry.
    Why do they have to be American?

he let her use his car.. i swear oceanup is always trying to make selena look like a damn saint and justin like a crack headed fool. and its funny you idiots believe it..especially e news. who gets their news from a shady blog site

I love them but their getting annoying .

Feb 3, 2013 @ 11:11 am
    Feb 3, 2013 @ 10:50 am
    Feb 3, 2013 @ 06:06 am
    You guys are pathetic that think like ‘Yay! Jelena! They’re back<3′

Clearly you’re some 12 years old that never had a boyfriend.

You’re grammar and spelling I’m thinking you’re 9yrs. old.

Not a rude ass american like ya. Sorry not sorry.
    Why do they have to be American?
    Seems like & somehow all american act like that but maybe im wrong, lol.

• dina

hey m\adia you haev no proff this happend, selena is really over jusitn, so stop making stuff up up and leave her alone, all youare saying is lies, she has nothing to do with justin and his problems anymore

SubwayToVenus said:

He lend her his car <3

That isn’t the same car.. Are you stupid?

Selena needs to find a real man and get over this log of fag. He needs to go back to Canada and take all their crappy coins with him.

• Gimur

I am so happy. They’re cute couple. So many songs, so many videos about Jelena and that’s why they have to be together. They’re destined for each other. Follow me on twitter @iForSelena. I follow everyone back.

• SlimShady

You guys are pathetic that think like ‘Yay! Jelena! They’re back<3′
    Clearly you’re some 12 years old idiot that never had a boyfriend.
    She probably got some stuff or they needed to talk. Doesnt mean they’re back togheter.

You guys are pathetic that think like ‘Yay! Jelena! They’re back<3′

Clearly you’re some 12 years old that never had a boyfriend.

You’re grammar and spelling I’m thinking you’re 9yrs. old.

She had to tell him doing drugs will also make her look bad since people will assume she’s done it with him before.

Any pictures? Then it didn’t happen. More publicity BS for this fame whore!!!

• Jinxx.

I don’t curr enough to get all sad about if they really have broken up or not, but I gotta say I like these two together. I’m used to them now.

I’m not going to comment on what anyone said above, all I’m wondering is if oceanup is tired of using the SAME photo for updates about selena. This is what, the 3rdor 4th post with same photo? There is other ones of her.

FUGLY!!!!!!!!

Umm whats the point of the links….one shows his many cars the Lambo but its a old picture, cause it wasn’t all changed up yet….and the other shows Selena getting out of her Escape when she was at Panera Bread earlier in the day…..

————————
    SubwayToVenus said:

He lend her his car <3

• SubwayToVenus

His fans must be proud that all their money which most barely have and over pay for tickets is going to fund this poor boy to have 12 cars, 2 houses, more clothes the probably all together, drugs,etc….and when he meets his fans in person (not at meet and greets) he could give to shits about them and acts like a dick towards them. Does an 18yo (who doesnt have the maturity level or skills to drive the cars) need to have so many $250,000 cars…in which he almost kills every other driver out there when he or he lets his unlicensed friends drive….No…way to go parents
    Feb 2, 2013 @ 10:44 pm

Wow, the prick has a BIG ASS car.

that pic =_= how can people say she’s sexy? she looks like a 14 year old underwear model

Pathetic. STAY AWAY!!!!! It’s OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get it Selena?

Prob just getting her stuff. Chill.

• oceanUP

sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzurpppppppp

• Canadian Girl

I don’t know whats going on with them but if Selena can get him back in line i ship em!! Hoping for the best with these two!

JELENA IS BACK.

• SubwayToVenus

JELENA FOREVER <3

• Sparks

That picture is gross…

I knew it.

YES!!! The power couple lives. Too fucking beautiful together.

You’re grammar and spelling I’m thinking you’re 9yrs. old.

Not a rude ass american like ya. Sorry not sorry.
    Why do they have to be American?
    Seems like & somehow all american act like that but maybe im wrong, lol
    You defiantly are. ????

That picture is disturbing ….

She went to pick up her last ounce of fame and relevance that Justin still owed her… oh and her panties.

This actually was funny; and I’m a fan of hers.

Good one.

IKR.

Lol, you clocked Selena.

Ugh I bet they faked this so Bieber could sell his heartbreak song and Selena could sell her free bitch image before the Spring breakers release but these two can’t stay away from each other.

Me wants David Archuleta’s big fat cock.

I thought she was fine after the breakup and that she would be better off with an older man. She is such a joke!!

YESH JELENA. <3

Imagine like 3 years from now they get married or something. And then they’d have real life little Rose’s and Hugo’s. Awe. ROMIONE FTW. <3

• SlimShady

Lol no, Emma needs to marry Tom, he’s the only one from the cast she had romantic feelings for.

I’m going to bet the Lambo is a rental/lease. In a C/U I saw a tag on the windshield.

they are soooo annoying!! omg!

the better not get back together. this drama is getting annoying. i know selena loves him and shit but please. its not healthy anymore……..
    this comes from a selenator.

I have a pretty good feeling that Selena and Justin ARE in fact back together. In the photos where Selena is leaving Panera Bread, if you zoom in on her hand, you can see that she’s wearing the ring that Justin gave her. The one with the “J” on it. Clearly if they were broken up, she wouldn’t be wearing that..

That’s kinda stalkerish.