Justin Bieber @ Crustacean’s Beverly Hills

Picture-13

Justin Bieber was at Crustacean’s in Beverly Hills with Tyga yesterday Saturday, Feb. 2nd. He left the place in his white Lamborghini. This past Friday, Selena was spotted at Justin’s place. Justin is headed to NYC for his SNL week! Do YOU think they will get back together?

Also, Bieby’s Fisker Karma was TOWED because it’s electricity ran out. Lol.

Lil’ Wayne once explained to MTV just how difficult it is to quit. “Do your history, do your research,” he vented. “It ain’t that easy – feels like death in your stomach when you stop doing that shit.

i’m over druggie justin. actually i’m over justin in general but i care juuust enough to say that you look really bad as of late and should probably go and get your life now

stalker sarah

I think she went to go get her stuff. She was so happy with out him.

No he’s already had relationships with at least 3 women publicly. Who knows how many privately?

They were at a concert last night together. I think they broke up for Beibers album . Those songs weren’t add last minute. I highly doubt it anyway. Selena did look a lot happier with out him. She also hasn’t look better in years. It’s over they just want to milk it now.

have you seen this: http://torontobelieveacousticbuyout.splashthat.com/

they get the fans to come out and buy all the albums from the shelves, and then ‘donate’ the CDs to Sick Kids… or something

• PlasticLovato

Wow

Does that annoying Sarah girl own ANY other clothes?!

HAHAHA.

Oreo cookie: http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=101641&fid=699606

Omg lmao.

Probs. He looks way too happy.

• anons

justin got caught sucking cock http://an0n5.tumblr.com/

atifa is a dumb bitch and should be banned from JUSTIN’S cars tbh

_

they were written months and months ago lol

_

“$cooter” oh my damn……. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oreo cookie: http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=101641&fid=699606
    _

can u blame him. all you turnt down racist white hoes do is call people oreos, i would be jumping ship too

_

selena h-hasn’t… looked better… in years?!?!?!

go fetch yo bifocals. ya girl has most definitely seen better days!

I hope so ????

• Justinsuglyglasses

Brilliant response Justin!!! He said: “SOME OF THESE RUMORS about me are getting a LITTLE out of control right now.” This is pretty well the perfect PR response. It’s a denial of the rumors but not really. It could mean that SOME OF THE RUMORS are true. It could also mean that all the rumors are a little true. Very slippery. Most of the tween fans will not be able to figure out that the denial is a non-denial.

If the rumors are not true, he should simply say: I do not use pot. I have never drank codeine laced cough syrup. I do not drink alcohol. There are no pictures of me smoking pot or sitting near cough syrup. I do not lend my cars to friends who have smoked pot or who do not have a driver’s license. My relationship with Selena is 100% real.

that’s right. but having seen the way people in young hollywood behave it’s all part of a distortion.. a bit like what many people in power do

problem is they often get what they want

3, 2013 @ 12:06 pm
    Justinsuglyglasses said:

I could not have said this any better.

• Luke Skywalker

Mmkay.

• ftimez

justin bieber and selena gomez dating again

This kid is lucky his fans buy anything he or his team says. If there are no pics it’s fake, if there are pics it’s photoshopped, they always claim it’s fake when they refuse to BELIEVE it. As if $cooter is gonna make him tell the truth! I just wish there would’ve been video footage of the pot smoking thing, that way there would be no way to deny it!

Does that annoying Sarah girl own ANY other clothes?!

I’m honestly so sick of Jelena drama. If they are back together, good for them, if they are not, okay.