• DiamondsAreForever

I liked Beyonce performance. She was good.

Meh at Beyonce… not hating, just my opinion, some people (specially singers) overreacted and are kissing her ass unnecessarily.

• Live.Love.Learn.

The halftime show sucked. I thought it was disgusting. Beyonce’s grinding, half naked, was not appropriate for a FAMILY football game entertainment.
    No doubt she’a a good singer and performer, but I agree. I was watching the game at my friend’s house and her little brother and grandparents were there..and it was just rlly awkward. Definitely not appropriate.

• Live.Love.Learn.

CAN WE NOT HAVE A POST FOR THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS? I MEAN REALLY

• Still Anonymous

Beyonce is definitely one of the greatest performers/entertainers to ever live. Her voices is flawless, FLAWLESS, and yet she still sounds that way with all of the dancing that she has to do.

If you’ve ever seen her in concert, you would agree. The passion she gives to every performance is unreal & yet humility radiates off of her at the same time.

• Luke Skywalker

Beyonce is overrated.

• SubwayToVenus

Luke Skywalker said:
    Beyonce is overrated.

Sadly, yes.
    She’s shit.

Haters gonna hate. Smh.

Beyonce ROCKS!

I love her music, I have nothing against her whatsoever, but I do think she’s getting blown smoke at her too much at this point. Like this would’ve been a better performance for the Grammys if anything, for the Superbowl it was too much. Just my opinion though, no hate!

me.

LMAO… HUMILITY…OUT OF BEYONCE? LMFAO YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!

Did she lip sync here too?

“Haters gonna hate” is just a lame phrase. Nobody is hating here, I don’t really care for Beyonce, I’m just giving an opinion , I don’t hate her.

and greatest performers to ever live? go out and learn

• Still Anonymous

LMAO… HUMILITY…OUT OF BEYONCE? LMFAO YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!

Yes, she’s one of the sweetest people (not even just celeb’s) I’ve ever had the opportunity to meet. She’s completely different in person than she is on stage.

• laceyxox

Says a Miley fan… I don’t see Miley doing anything CLOSE to the spectacular Bey put on last night. Sit the hell down.

• Still Anonymous

I don’t think she’s overrated, and I don’t care if other people do. I completely understand if her music isn’t your taste of music (I like pretty much all types of music, right down to country, but I know not everybody is that way).

But if you think someone can sing/dance at the same time better than her… Outside of some other talented individuals like Madonna, Lady Gaga, and Janet Jackson (who really wasn’t that strong of a singer)… I don’t know who else you can name. Seriously, if you don’t think she’s one of the best singer/dancers, who do you think is? (Serious Question)

Ummm.. Beyonce NEVER lip-synced, she sang over a pre-recorded which is HER voice. Shes an amazing and a great role-model. You haters be jealous ‘cuz shes better than all of you talentless

• laceyxox

All that you just said pretty much just translated into “I like to complain and make false accusations because my teen-y bopping idols weren’t playing, so I’m going to cry”

So many celebs go to awards while pregnant so that point isn’t even worth reading.

Welcome to Hollywood, everyone lip syncs. No one would accuse her of doing so without her singing over her track during the inauguration, so stfu and sit down.
    As for the fat, have you ever seen a VS model walk a runway MONTHS after giving birth? Losing weight is very much possible. Blue Ivy isn’t that young anymore.

If she’s so good then why did she need that?

This isnt Beyonce,its Sasha Fierce!!! Illumanti has got the best of her

———————————

Haters are gonna hate is not a lame phrase because it is true.

Saying Beyonce is shit and sucks ect. are hate words.

That saying wasn’t for everyone on here just a few lol.

beyonce is AMAZING! but so is demi! :)

Justin Timberlake would’ve been better with a Nsync reunion

considering you’re being so polite, it’s not that she isn’t a very good singer (compared to I guess 99.99% of other singers, i’m just being realistic), what I don’t agree with is saying she’s one of the best *performers* to ever live.

I think she lacks real purpose other than just singing and dancing. I can’t really think of a good example, but if you experience more and more arts I think you’ll understand what I’m saying

people throw around “greatest performers” like it’s nothing at all. Is she good? HELL YES! she’s better than a lot of people, but she isnt the best. There’s only so few musical jeanius’ out there, and i’m sorry she isnt one.

• PlasticLovato

Honestly, I really don’t like Beyonce, Her performances are ALWAYS the same. I do give her props for walking and dancing in those high heel boots she was wearing but she doesn’t even sing half of the time, she’s lip syncing. And she did not have that baby, it was way to quick and soon, plus why would she go to the MTV awards or whatever went to when she was “pregnant”, plus she would still have baby fat, but oh well, everyone loves her.

• PlasticLovato

SubwayToVenus said:
    Beyonce SUCKS.

exactly.

Beyonce put on amazing show, she is a performer. What did you expect her halftime routine was going to be, we all have seen her preform at awards shows and etc. and I’m pretty sure the people who hired her for the halftime special knew she was going to put on a show not some half ass routine.

Also to the person who said:

You just sound like a know it all hipster and that makes your point invalid. Yes there are different types of art but I personally think Beyonce was just putting on a performance she was not trying to change the world with her halftime routine.

you can just take it out of context and then label me, or you could follow the whole argument

I was completely bored during the halftime show, actually… She wasn’t even singing half the time. I don’t want to sit there and watch her dance with a track playing in the background. The only cool thing was the lights and effects, and I was excited for Destiny’s Child because I loved them growing up. But her performance was really not that special…

Take away the huge crowd, take away the light show and effects, and just put it down to her performance and it wasn’t that great. People confuse the overall show being huge as a performer being great.

I’m surprised there’s someone on here that would say that. made me smile lol

….And she did not have that baby, it was way to quick and soon, plus why would she go to the MTV awards or whatever went to when she was “pregnant”, plus she would still have baby fat, but oh well, everyone loves her.
    —————————–

are you serious? she wasn’t really pregnant? there are bikini pictures of her and her baby bump like are you for real. she worked out every day to get back to her old figure and she hid her baby bump perfect by picking outfits like she picked for her roseland concert. she had a miscarriage once so i don’t even know how u could say she wasn’t really pregnant her after that.

i know **nothing about this but just a wild guess… she had another miscarriage? that would explain the bikini bump, and it all happening too soon?

• threelittlebirds

Anonymous said: Justin Timberlake would’ve been better with a Nsync reunion

Uhhh…that’s what lip-syncing means! Remember the Ashlee Simpson incident? That was her voice recorded too, but she got so much shit for it anyway.

And yeah, I don’t like Beyonce, but I’m not jealous I just have different taste in music and can’t deny that she’s overrated. If I were to be jealous of someone, it would probably be Penelope Cruz or Nina Dobrev or Olivia Wilde or Emma Stone or Monica Bellucci or some other insanely beautiful woman, not Beyonce. Your taste is your taste, not everyone has to agree.

She pick the wrong songs to sing. She is talented yet dressed like a stripper and dances like one too. I thought her performance was meh. It was also a bit inappropriate some one of her fame could have gotten away with a less sexual show.

People are allowed to not like beyonce or her music. Not everyone has the same music or entertainment tastes you know. It’s not about hate. As a matter of fact beyonce and her music accounts for only a teeny fraction of music that’s available to the masses so… All who can’t take Beyonce criticisms, please sit all the way down.

Once you’ve heard one song by Beyonce, you’ve heard them all. Once you’ve seen one performance by Beyonce, you’ve seen them all. It’s always the same old thing. She’s got a nice voice but zero creativity so she depends on sex to sell.

• xAskTaylorx

I just realized Demi didn’t make sense in the second message. It’s like she went from one topic to another. Lol.

• - atrl -

have any of y’all heard of backing vocals

Who currrrs ^

^ That’s because Demi was joking… She was just super amazed by Beyonce performance.

Queen Beyoncé makes y’all PRESSED.
    Haha ok, in a serius note Bey can sing, act and dance her ass off. She’s super talented.
    But the performance was basic. We already saw all of that. The setlist wasn’t really intersting and people (including me, i gotta admit) are being bandwagoners kissing her ass lately. Her discography is good but it’s not catchy or iconic enough as other pop stars imo.

• crazon

___

False.

• crazon

have any of y’all heard of backing vocals

___

Apparently not.

• crazon

FYI, Beyonce had a nipple slip… TWICE!! Still love her though.

Beyonce is flawless!!

Anonymous said: Justin Timberlake would’ve been better with a Nsync reunion
    ———————
    OMFG yessss! Sorry to all the Beyonce fans, but that wouldve been a thousandd times more entertaining!!! Maybe they should use that idea for next year. :)

• crazon

Anonymous said: Justin Timberlake would’ve been better with a Nsync reunion
    ———————

___

Why don’t y’all just watch this instead:

• SubwayToVenus

They’re completely differnt tbh. As a business woman, performer, entertainer, popstar and singer Lady Gaga is 524153112125 times better than fucking overrated Beyonce.

SubwayToVenus said:

This is idiotic. She can have her opinion regarding the performance even when she likes Miley. A lot of people says Madonna’s show was better, even when Beyoncé is lightyears better vocally, it is what it is and you will have to accept it.
    Even

I don’t care what some of you all say Beyonce is FIERCE!!! :D

Beyonce is Flawless!

She’s in the illuminate stop worry about these little media puppets and go seek salvation

This!

IA!!!! This!

• xAskTaylorx

I loved the dancing and the special effects!!! She barely sang soooo…. And I don’t want to forget about the Destinys Child reunion!! Amazing! XD

I like Beyonce but I don’t understand why people think she’s incredible. No offense I find that her dancing does not involve talent. Everyone thinks she an amazing dancer, all she does is shake her butt…. anyone can do that, maybe not as good as her but they still can. She’s got killer pipes, there’s is no denying that but I’m not a huge fan of her new music. I loved her when she was in Destiny’s Child and I loved her when she first went solo but now I just like her.

I think praising her is the “cool” thing to do, sort of like most female celebs praise Madonna, but she is sooooooo overated and so very far from being the best at the moment, let alone ever. Her voice is strong, but not exceptional or unique sounding. Exceptional would be more like Adele. Her songs are seriously, seriously BAD (Who rule the world? Girls! repeated 5000 times? Yeaaaaah, suuure, that’s genius -_-). And her dancing is nothing special, she just thrusts her body and looks at the camera in an “angry/sexy” way, anyone can do that. Seriously, try it, it is SO easy to do.

Bottom line: without the special effects, Beyonce’s performance wouldn’t be special at all.

I honestly find it kinda insulting to call her ‘the best ever’ when there have been performers such as Freddie Mercury, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones…and there are artists RIGHT NOW he write such amazing songs and lyrics, Beyonce just can’t compare with her stupid songs (I’m a naughty girl, girls are awesome and I don’t need no man…that’s all her songs are about and it’s so freaking lame it hurts). Ok rant over.

Some people here are plain stupid. Beyonce makes everyone she does look very easy and effortless. Do you know how hard it is to do what she does? The woman’s vocals are flawless and she puts so much energy into the routines. There are so many people who give her a hard time for nothing.

It’s not for nothing. It sucks to see artists like Beyonce succeed with really bad lyrics and average songs just because they show up in skimpy/slutty outfits and yet see other artists with way way better music have less success because they don’t wanna go on stage in their underwear. It’s not just her; Ciara, Lady Gaga, Rihanna…many artists who put out average music do this and are praised and overrated beyond belief.

shes the shit. but there alot of ppl who can do what she does its just not anyone has the opportunity to do it at the super bowl. but yea shes good

This! That’s why I don’t like her, because many people can do what she does and everyone acts like she’s special. Nope, it’s just that not everyone has the opportunity. Also, everyone says she’s so nice in person. I’ve seen her interviews and she really seems “fake nice” with the pageant smiles and laughs and saying all these perfectly scripted things she’s supposed to say. Puke. Even Selena’s more genuine.

Also, Kelly and Michelle >>> Beyonce. That is all.

• Still Anonymous

I would just like to clarify a few things. I NEVER called Beyonce a musical genius… never said that, probably never will. I’ve never witnessed her writing process, never even seen her play an instrument.

I called her one of the best performers/entertainers ever because I’ve been to her concert, I’ll probably go to this upcoming tour, and I’ve been to other concerts, and she’s CLEARLY at a different level. I love Miley with all my heart, but I would never in my life even think Miley was a better performer than Beyonce.

With that said, I never said Beyonce was the BEST performer/entertainer to ever live. I said she’s up there with some of the greatest because when it comes to what she does, she is damn near flawless at it. If you think that their are so many people 100 times better than her, then name them and I may agree. Maybe no one else is coming to mind, but outside of the people I mentioned before. When it comes to her style (pop/R&B music) I think she is ONE OF the best performers.

If you’re going to argue that she isn’t, please just explain to me who is. I’ve experienced a lot of music too. Their may be better writers, musicians, etc. But performers? I think she is one of the best. Not the best, but definitely one of.

• Still Anonymous

Obviously people are jealous/mad that Beyonce is getting attention and their favorite teeny bopper celebs who can’t half sing aren’t getting the attention she is. It disgusts me that people are ALWAYS negative. “The superbowl is a family show and she dressed like a slut” what do you expect her to wear? Jeans & a shirt? IT’S BEYONCE. If you don’t like it shut the fuck up and turn off the god damn TV.

She dominated that performance. And she DID SING. ARE YOU BLIND? ARE YOU DEAF? Re-watch the tape. She’s dancing & singing. If you want to hear her huff and buff the entire time WHILE dancing then that’s on you. She did the best she could and KILLED IT. I’d LOVE to see one of you get one stage in front of millions of viewers and do that IN HIGH HEELS and not mess up one step.

Just because someone is mainstream does NOT mean she is over-rated. I can easily say she’s one of the best entertainers of our generation. Rihanna can’t do that. Selena & Miely sure as HELL can’t do that. Justin can’t touch that.

Go somewhere else with your hate. I swear all people do is just hate on Beyonce because she gets all the credit she deserves. Haters can go grab a seat.

Done.

All of this actually.

And like I said, I love Miley, but let’s be honest. She’s not touching Beyonce’s performance any time soon. Selena couldn’t even get the backing vocal in that performance, even if all she had to do was stand still. Boys don’t count because they don’t have to wear heels & skirts while performing so I’m not even going to factor them in to this equation…

• Still Anonymous

No one said Beyonce’s SONGS were the best ever. The Beatles are one of the greatest bands, arguably the greatest, of all time… but they weren’t the greatest PERFORMERS. There is a difference. You’re arguing with yourself, if you’re going to argue that Beyonce doesn’t have better music than the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Freddie Mercury, Adele, etc. No one ever said that (and that is obviously the basis of your argument because at no time did the Beatles ever do a serious dance move on stage).

Adele is freaking flawless, btw, too. But I’d love to see Adele sing while moving at all. She sits and performs & she is one of the greatest sitting/standing still performers I’ve ever witnessed too. But she doesn’t put on an actual performance.

Beyonce, on the other hand, could be singing about garbage and she would still kill the entire performance, guaranteed. She’s not just an amazing dancer (and if you think all she does is shake her butt, you’re ignorant plain & simple. That’s not even an insult, just a fact.)she has an amazing voice as well. People are going to hate, and I respect Beyonce not being your “cup of tea” but if you’re going to deny that anyone you don’t like has serious talent, you’re only limiting yourself in the end.

Beyonce sucks? But in your opinion Selena is great? Or Justin?
    What’s wrong with the world nowadays? Are you really picking a Love-You-Like-A-Love-Song singer over an I-Was-Here singer? Are you trying to tell me that Miley or Selena can sing and dance better than Beyonce? Of course everyone has another opinion, but at least Beyonce has been in the music industry since ’97 and has been successful without dating the teen heartthrob.
    Beyonces voice is more than great and don’t let me get started on those beautiful curves. She’s an angel and she definitely deserves all of this after everything she’s been through. If someone’s the attention seeker here it’s clearly Selena who is shitting on Justin everywhere, while running back to him in the end anyways.

• SubwayToVenus

Beyonce SUCKS.

FUCKING AGREED, MAN

Lmfao StillAnonymous or whatever if you think Madonna is talented you need to sit the hell down. She can’t sing for her life, but she puts on a good show. Beyonce is Whitney Houston compared to Madonna.

• anons

Also to the person who said:

That persons point was not “invalid.” It’s an opinion, which people today are aloud to have. Not everyone has to like Beyonce. You have to accept that. If you thought Beyonce was so good you wouldn’t feel the need to sit here on your computer and defend her against everyone anyways.

Also to the person who said:

• Anonymous Beyonce Fan

You idiots on here sound stupid. I can’t even with this hatred.

Done.

• - atrl -

How is she shit?

• - atrl -

omfg y’all are dumb

Everyone’s sudden Beyonce obsession is annoying.

• - atrl -

you mean people on tumblr who don’t know any of her songs

Saying its too much for the superbowl? Performers go all out at the superbowl on purpose. If she did any less, people would be disappointed.

• - atrl -

PlasticLovato said:

illuminati sacrifice

SubwayToVenus said:
    Beyonce SUCKS.

have several seats.

• LovelyBirdy

ALL HAIL KING B!

The halftime show sucked. I thought it was disgusting. Beyonce’s grinding, half naked, was not appropriate for a FAMILY football game entertainment.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Beyonce SUCKS

________________________________

Fall back!

Beyonce is AMAZING!!!

i think bey might be an alcoholic and definitely quite crazy

Stop HATIN’