Why are you all attacking Joe? just because you don’t like his gf? i mean he has done his part in the studio,so what is your problem?.He is obviously happy,so leave him alone

Does nick think he is THAT hot? wow

• xAskTaylorx

***Stares at computer, then back at camera..*** it’s like we were there with him! Cute video! ^___^ Forgot to mention that you Nick… Have “nice” camera skills! XD

• Ijustneedyounow

haha i just love my baby :D this was so awkward lol

Since when does this kid have like, swag…? I’ve been noticing it lately, and can’t say I mind it. He just keeps getting more attractive though, can’t handle it.

This video, in its wordless way, shows the real Nick. He is what he is.

Feb 5, 2013 @ 08:00 am

Really? I think he’s getting less attractive. He was really cute when he was younger.

Nick is acting like Justin Bieber and I hate Justin Bieber.

• lizy

I think their is another reason nobody was thinking about! You see him starting the twitcam and it just broke down so maybe he was trying to test if twitcam worked and that would mean there will be an announcement soon

that was kinda douchy but he is really hot and attractive I admit, he is the reason why I’d go to a Jonas Concert.

Nick is acting like Justin Bieber and I hate Justin Bieber

they’re friends now! Nustin!!!

Does nick think he is THAT hot? wow

do you mean if he knows he is hot? of course he knows! he is not blind!! he is sexy and he knows it <3

He thinks he’s hot HA. poor nick

THE VIDEO MAKES NO SENCE

he got really hot, consider me a Nick fan.

Did you see all the comments on twitter yesterday? everyone was so happy, they died because of that video, not only Nick thinks he is hot, lots of girls do too, including me, o wait!!! he IS HOT!!

it makes sense because it’s Nick Jonas!! made a lot of people’s day yesterday

I love Nick, I do think he is hot of course, and I love what he does, but I think he got a lot of people excited thinking he’d do a live chat, and then he didn’t, I hope he was testing and he has his chat today.

Feb 5, 2013 @ 02:30 am
    Jinxx. said:

yeah, I think he was just making a small vid to shut all the people up that are saying the boys aren’t working on the music anymore.
    _____________

Nick is the only one who still cares about the band and the fans. At least, Nick is working while the rest without comment. Kevin is with his reality show and Joe (The worst Jonas) wasting time and money with drug addicts and losers. now Joe is becoming an attention seeker…

Joe and Kevin have nothing left to do. They did their part. Now Nick is producing so shut the fuck up.

why the fuck Joe is all defensive? he act like a kid of 9 years old and who hates his fans. It’s my opinion & it’s not gonna change.

joe you suck
    go nicky go (i like it)

I thought they said the album was finished and Nick is working with other artists?

This video is pointless.

This is a bit stupid!

Nick didn’t apologize, he did it again, another ustream, why would he apologize, he did something cute! I love him! of course he is hot

i agree that he has become less attractive, both in his looks and personality. the hottest he ever looked was when he was doing Les Mis in London.

yay Nicky go Nicky!

he hadn’t tweeted like in 15 days so he wanted to do something special for his fans, showing us his sexyness and hotness for 1 minute, it was worth it!! he is flawless.

thanks Nick!!! we love you!

1 word
    HOT

everybody fangirling over his perfection

Lol you cant say hes not spontaneous.

Lol you cant say hes not spontaneous.

Mollie likes that!! xD

I know that was awkward but we can’t say he is not attractive!!!! what a Hottie Nick J is!!! I like him even more now, and I didn’t think it was possible!! and now I know he didn’t sleep with Mollie I like him even even more lol

how is it possible that he is that awesome

how is he acting like Justin Bieber? Justin tweets every single hour, and he follows fans! he Rts them and reply ! I wish Nick was acting like Justin!!! I love Nick but he need to use tweeter more, I would have loved if he had said something yesterday on that stream, but I was happy at least he did that, he looks great. I hope he starts doing more of that stuff.

I havent found Nick attractive in a while. He got ugly.

Feb 5, 2013 @ 09:21 am
    everybody fangirling over his perfection

Joe haters need to stfu
    Why would u waste your time hating on someone that has done nothing to you??
    Joe isn’t a bad person
    so stop
    He’s just a guy

Looks like if he was trying to get someone attencion?? well you got mine baby :)

I mean someone’s attencion, sorry :)

everybody fangirling over his perfection

almost everybody!! ok I mean everybody with a good taste!! he is flawless if you can’t see it you’re blind.

you got mine baby

he got a lot of people’s
    he should do that more often

Nick is beautiful.

Mr. Serious, Mr. Positive, Mr. President., Mr. Perfect = Nick Jonas.

Feb 5, 2013 @ 10:54 am
    everybody fangirling over his perfection

Your opinion!

Nick ugly Jonas.

Sensual?? Rlly?

this is why he is the best!!!! he is just soo hot!!! he shouldn’t be allowed to go to the snow

Feb 5, 2013 @ 11:05 am
    Sensual?? Rlly?

Oceanup is being sarcastic.

he said he was sorry about the awkward video!! isn’t he cute?

of course he is sensual, 5.6 million people agree with that!!! :D

Pointless video. Nothing constructive.

He is adorable!

Nick’s beautiful face made a lot of people’s day!!! we were freaking out just because he is beautiful. Imagine if he had said a word, with that soft perfect voice he has!!!
    F L A W L E S S N I C K

99.9% OF YOUNG FEMALE POPULATION JUST DIED1 !! he is too good to be real!!!!

when did he apologize? he didn’t.

Nickovatics nickolatics.

I demand an explanation Nicholas!!!
    thanks anyway <3

90% of the population don’t care #fact

he is hot

damn you nick!!!!!

What was that ?! xD

Does he have bad skin? Or why did he turn the exposure up until his face is 1 giant white blob?

Weird ????

• Sparks

I’m confused?

Maybe he’s showing us that he is working in the studio

he is not human, he is too perfect.

I agree he is hot, but that’s not the main reason he is my favorite, what I like the most about him is how talented he is, and how proud his parents and family are of him! he wrote that beautiful song Dear God at 7, and then When you look me in the eyes at 11! he is actually a musical genius, how many kids can write such inspirational and beautiful songs at such a young age. And then at 13 he was already writing world hits such as S.O.S. I also love the fact that he is the leader of the band even though he is the youngest, and know he is 20 he is already producing the album, I love when his bros and the band members call him the boss, I am really proud of him, he is so smart and well spoken as well, I really look up to this kid not only beacause he is hot but because of his beautiful mind and soul, he is really an inspirations and he has saved many lives, that’s important, there is a lot of hot young stars like him but he is special, he is different and he manages to keep his feet on the ground and stay humble even though he is really extraordinary. Thumbs up for Nick Jonas. Admirable.

• Jinxx.

Oh I see… for a moment I was worried that they’re not working hard enough..
    But this 1.44 min video, where he spent 40 secs adjusting the position of the camera has me convinced.

I still wonder if he was just fooling around w/it & accidentally recorded. It is a very odd video, but then again it fits Nick bc he is our odd, awkward boy..

Nick Is cute not ugly. All three are attractive. It’s obvious we’re all just joking. We’re bored don’t take the “hate” comments seriously.